Religion Of Peace & Love Does It Again....

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Religion Of Peace & Love Does It Again....

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: Religion Of Peace & Love Does It Again....

Post by PSUFAN »

Thank GOD someone took action. Terminating all of these unwanted pregnancies has been making it difficult for us to fill the rectory with troubled altar boys...

sin,
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:It was just another late term abortion.
And long overdue.

Rack the shooter for taking vigilante justice into his own hands. I reckon the good doctor is responsible for the genocide of several thousand innocents over the years. I hope he at least got to look his murderer in the eyes before the trigger was pulled, unlike every last one of his state sactioned victims.

Oh, and Diego? Go fuck yourself.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

War Wagon wrote:Rack the shooter for taking vigilante justice into his own hands.
Do you recommend vigilantism for everyone who disagrees with a particular law (or in this case, lack of said law)? What's keeping you from taking action to get racked by your ilk?
"I see everything twice!"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I take my action in the voting booth.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:I take my action in the voting booth.
So, in essence, according to your previous post, you're a pussy. Not like we needed any confirmation on your end.

I hope one day you'll swallow a .40 cal and have your brains splattered all over a wall in your home, and I pray I log into this board to find that out. I'll toast to that.

Oh and RACK Diego.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:Abortionists are the lowest form of scum on the planet.
Not quite.

The likes of Diego and Screwed, who enable such abhorent practices as late term abortion thru their sheer idiocy, rank one rung lower.
And this one in a church no less.
Yes, that is the icing on the cake.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You guys become more Islamic as every day passes.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
War Wagon wrote:I take my action in the voting booth.
So, in essence, according to your previous post, you're a pussy. Not like we needed any confirmation on your end.

I hope one day you'll swallow a .40 cal and have your brains splattered all over a wall in your home, and I pray I log into this board to find that out. I'll toast to that.

Oh and RACK Diego.
And then again, you make the best argument ever for late term abortion, without even trying.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

So Whitey, why don't you take up arms and put your money where your mouth is?

Oh that's right. You're a fucking pussy. As I said.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Smackie Chan wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Rack the shooter for taking vigilante justice into his own hands.
Do you recommend vigilantism for everyone who disagrees with a particular law (or in this case, lack of said law)? What's keeping you from taking action to get racked by your ilk?
Btw smackie... "racked by your ilk"?

So, does your "ilk" rack you for supporting (or just looking the other way) when a helpless child in the 3rd trimester has it's brains sucked out by an industrial vacuum?

Or did you just never really give it much thought?

I'm guessing the latter.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote:So Whitey, why don't you take up arms and put your money where your mouth is?

Oh that's right. You're a fucking pussy. As I said.
No, a pussy stands by and watches while an innocent child gets knifed and doesn't say a word. Kinda' like you and your newfound hero Obama.

Go fuck yourself, cunt.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

War Wagon wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:
Btw smackie... "racked by your ilk"?
Your ilk being those like you who applaud murder and lawlessness. Clearer?
So, does your "ilk" rack you for supporting (or just looking the other way) when a helpless child in the 3rd trimester has it's brains sucked out by an industrial vacuum?
I don't wring my hands over it, if that's your concern. People die every day, many tragically, too young, and/or at the hands of others. I don't spend much time mourning for them, either. Been happening as long as there've been people on the planet. Ain't gonna stop because I cry about it or go out and shoot someone who is performing a legal service for which there is a demand. Besides, if the mama don't want the kid, and I'm not interested in adopting it, why should I care? And why should you? Chances are more likely the kid's gonna grow up to be the next Smackie or S_M or Diego or welfare minority case than the next Newt Gingrich, so I figure you should be happy.
Or did you just never really give it much thought?

I'm guessing the latter.
I've given it as much thought as I need to. I'm not thrilled with the practice of late-term abortion, but as long as there are the WWs and mvscals of the world wringing their hands over it, I can focus my attention elsewhere. I'm confident you guys will get things done for the rest of us. Your heroic action in the voting booth should take care of everything. And if not, I'm sure you'll just grab a gun, take measures into your own hands, and do what's right. I know you're courageous like that. Those li'l babies can't save themselves, you know.

Remember, it's for the children.
Last edited by Smackie Chan on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Dont agree with late term abortion myself but...

You are acting as this guy just went around with a shop-vac, busting into rooms in the middle of the night and sucked out fetuses.

If you agree he got what was coming to him, then go out and shoot the parents of the fetuses and also the parents of the mothers if the mother was underage.

Because that is the christian way.... :meds:
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Regarding Smackie's post...

:Tiger's putt on 15 at The Masters explosion from the gallery golf applause:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The topic title was slanted to begin with. Religion of Peace and Love? It's not about religion, and that's why Diego can go fuck himself on this particular topic.

Like mv so eloquently stated, it's about an abortionist getting aborted. Turnabout is fair play. The sad part is that it took so long and thousands of innocent children had to pay for his crimes while he was on his killing spree.

Tiller was nothing more than a crooked, depraved doctor out to line his own pockets. Yes, I'm sure he was a beacon at that church he attended and they're going to miss the money he contributed. Just tragic.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

War Wagon wrote:thousands of innocent children had to pay for his crimes
What crimes? Link me up to the statute. And save your Ten Commandments.

There's still work to be done - why are you wasting your time posting here when there are so many others living free who deserve to be offed? Forget about the abortionists. They're just hired assassins. What about all those women putting out contracts on their unborn children? The government isn't gonna make them pay for their "crimes," so it looks like it's gonna be up to you to garner the next rack. Hop to it, Wags. Be a hero.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

War Wagon wrote:The sad part is that it took so long and thousands of innocent children had to pay for his crimes while he was on his killing spree.
Killing spree? Really?

What about the parents of said fetuses? What about the parents that approved their teenage daughters to get the abortions?

I really doubt this guy was running around sucking out babies without permission.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

War Wagon wrote:The topic title was slanted to begin with. Religion of Peace and Love? It's not about religion, and that's why Diego can go fuck himself on this particular topic.

Like mv so eloquently stated, it's about an abortionist getting aborted. Turnabout is fair play. The sad part is that it took so long and thousands of innocent children had to pay for his crimes while he was on his killing spree.

Tiller was nothing more than a crooked, depraved doctor out to line his own pockets. Yes, I'm sure he was a beacon at that church he attended and they're going to miss the money he contributed. Just tragic.
I titled this thread as I did to point out the hypocrisy of the right-wing thumpers. They're the first to look down on the muslims who use their religion as an excuse for murder, but think murder is justified when they view matters through their own religious bias.

Wags, if the mirror frightens you that much....tough shit
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

WW, exactly how retarded do you intend to get on this subject?

The doctor is merely contracted by the patient to perform his services. He doesn't force abortions on people. If you have a problem with this and if you really wish to advocate vengeance against those who are responsible for the murder of innocent babies, fine.

Get a clue, and vent your spleen. Rage, rage all you want. Just direct your impotent rage at the parents, not the freaking doctor.

The parents are the people killing those babies. Be mad at the bill, not the bill collector. You're mad at famine for killing people, rather than being mad at the people responsible for the famine.

Try to think this shit through, at least a little.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Smackie Chan - when you don't believe in anything, you'll fall for anything. Is that where we're at right now, country music songs?

Nice job standing up for the defenseless. What's next, killing puppies?

Sarcasm aside, Tiller got what he had coming. Drastic measures were called for. This will open a new chapter in this debate. No longer will abortion doctors walk around feeling unscathed by the wrath of the people.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

:lol:

Sin,
WW
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

War Wagon wrote:Nice job standing up for the defenseless. What's next, killing puppies?
Are you saying killing puppies is worse than abortion?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mr T wrote: What about the parents of said fetuses? What about the parents that approved their teenage daughters to get the abortions?
Selfish, worthless dumbfucks, complicit in murder.

There's no middle ground here. There's no room for conversation. Abortion is flat out murder. If you believe otherwise, you are a flat out piece of shit who voted for Obama, assuming you even voted.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Address the point, WW. The doctor is just the hangman, or the bill collector. He doesn't just run around randomly snagging unwilling women off the street to abort their babies. Why are you targeting the doctor with your cries for vigilante justice? Why aren't you advocating very public shooting deaths for the millions of parents who are actually responsible for killing all those babies? Why aren't you marching for and voting for killing them?

Why aren't you grabbing a gun and shooting them yourself?

Just park yourself in front of an abortion clinic. When you see a distraught looking couple getting out of their car, heading towards the clinic, march right on up to them and shout, "Murderer!" and then blast them in the face with a shotgun.

It's apparently cool by you to do it to the doctor, so why not the actual murderers?
Last edited by Van on Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

War Wagon wrote:Smackie Chan - when you don't believe in anything, you'll fall for anything.
OK, let me get this straight. Your contention, if I understand what you're trying to get across, is that a questioning skeptic is more likely to "fall for anything" than is someone who buys into fairy tales as being factual? Is that what you're trying to say? Remind me again which one of us got suckered into believing that Christian mythology is actually true. Now, which one of us is more likely to fall for anything? The fact that I don't accept tall tales as facts doesn't mean I don't believe in anything.
Is that where we're at right now, country music songs?
Maybe that's where you are, but not me.
Nice job standing up for the defenseless.
So tell me - what exactly are you doing to stand up for the defenseless? Rooting for murderers on a message board? Taking heroic action in the voting booth? Even going so far as to maybe carry around a flimsy cardboard sign with some vapid saying about killing babies outside an abortion clinic? Bust out an example of how you're standing up for the defenseless.
What's next, killing puppies?
Nope, no logical fallacies there.
Drastic measures were called for.
Then why aren't you taking them as part of your defense for the defenseless?
No longer will abortion doctors walk around feeling unscathed by the wrath of the people.
Why shouldn't they feel "unscathed"? They're operating within the law of the land, performing legal services that others are asking them to perform. The fact that you don't like it shouldn't affect them. Unless you hate America and its laws and feel it's your duty to be a vigilante and operate outside the law to promote your vision of what this country should be. But isn't that why you act so heroically in the voting booth?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

War Wagon wrote:Abortion is flat out murder. If you believe otherwise, you are a flat out piece of shit who voted for Obama, assuming you even voted.
Wow, just...

I'd continue my thought, but since there's no room for conversation, why bother?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Tiller got what he had coming. Drastic measures were called for. This will open a new chapter in this debate. No longer will abortion doctors walk around feeling unscathed by the wrath of the people.

Did the Taliban FedEx your membership card?

See here, my radical friend, in this country there are laws that we don't necessarily agree with, but we adhere to them. We don't take that law into our own hands and mete out our own justice. I admire your principled stand.

I hope your trip to the caves and hills of northwestern Pakistan is safe.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Losers shoot down other losers every day.

It doesn't merit a thread on our board unless it holds comedic value.

In this case, it doesn't.

Nice thread, loser.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

War Wagon wrote:There's no middle ground here. There's no room for conversation. Abortion is flat out murder. If you believe otherwise, you are a flat out piece of shit who voted for Obama, assuming you even voted.
I said earlier I dont believe in late term abortions.

Oh I also didnt vote Obama or McCain, I voted Libertarian. Unlike the clueless sheep like yourself who voted red or blue, I actually voted for change.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Smackie wrote:vapid
Hey! HEY!

Who do you think you are??

Usurper!

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

PSUFAN wrote:
Tiller got what he had coming. Drastic measures were called for. This will open a new chapter in this debate. No longer will abortion doctors walk around feeling unscathed by the wrath of the people.

Did the Taliban FedEx your membership card?

See here, my radical friend, in this country there are laws that we don't necessarily agree with, but we adhere to them. We don't take that law into our own hands and mete out our own justice. I admire your principled stand.

I hope your trip to the caves and hills of northwestern Pakistan is safe.
I think we have a Westboro Baptist Church member posting
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Abortion is not murder. It is killing a human being, typically out of fear, while NOT in the commission of some other crime.

Plenty of people who wouldn't think about killing their children voted for Obama. I have worked with a multitude of women, impregnated young and their belief in God, Christ, and in NOT killing their children have made them strong, successful single mothers who uphold - more or less - CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES AND VALUES as well as strong faith.

They voted for Obama because he was black. These women were black and hispanic.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Van wrote:
Smackie wrote:vapid
Hey! HEY!

Who do you think you are??

Usurper!
I was just tryin' to write in shorthand.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

As was already noted in another "abortion" thread in here, 36 states have fetal homicide laws and 19 states have such laws that apply to the earliest stage of pregnancy.
Intentional harm to an unborn child is seen, in the eye of the law in MANY states, as harm being done to a LIVING person.

In the eyes of the law, in MANY places in our land, killing a fetus IS murder.

Now if you want to claim that no murder has taken place because ... mommy ... is the one who has assaulted the helpless and innocent child, well, let's just say, yeah, as a lawyer, I'm sure you've chosen the right profession.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Tom In VA wrote:Abortion is not murder. It is killing a human being, typically out of fear, while NOT in the commission of some other crime.

Plenty of people who wouldn't think about killing their children voted for Obama. I have worked with a multitude of women, impregnated young and their belief in God, Christ, and in NOT killing their children have made them strong, successful single mothers who uphold - more or less - CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES AND VALUES as well as strong faith.

They voted for Obama because he was black. These women were black and hispanic.
Nice take.

Sin, YOU.

Don't have a take in the other thread?

Oh, my bad. I guess you haven't read The Brothers Karamazov.

A couple of points of clarification:

1. Diego is a fucking idiot. Who says the alleged shooter is a "Christian?"
What? The shooting happened in a Lutheran church? OMG, the absolute horrah.

Now if it would have happened in a Baptist Church or Assembly of God or a "First Church of Christ" ....

:rolling eyes beyond tomorrow:

Not only does no one know if the alleged shooter is a Christian, there's a 99.999999 percent chance he DIDN'T attend that church.

2. It's nice that Wags and mvscal automatically chime in with the would be sucktion (sp intended)

Happens all the time ... women go almost to full pregnancy and suddenly decide, "Hey I think I'll just have my fetus sucked out of my womb, just for kicks."

Yeah, that's why they came to Tiller.

:meds: :meds: :meds:

Carry on ...
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

PSUFAN wrote:

WA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!! BEHEAD PSUFAN FOR INSULTING THE PROPHET!!!!

...errr...uhh... I mean, you raise some interesting points. Please, lets continue this fruitful dialogue, so that we may come to a greater understanding of humanity...

God Bless Ameriqaah.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

poptart wrote:Now if you want to claim that no murder has taken place because ... mommy ... is the one who has assaulted the helpless and innocent child ...
And the daddy?

Pop, you and I have spiritual business to discuss. We haven't done this in a while, bro. And no, I'm not talking about your Korean kids.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Dude who was killed musta been some sorta prodigy or somethin'. By my math, he'd been practicing medicine since he was about eleven years old.
A 51-year-old Kansas man was charged with first-degree murder late Sunday in the death of a physician whose Kansas women's clinic frequently took center stage in the U.S. debate over abortion, authorities said.
Tiller had practiced medicine for nearly 40 years, said Peter Brownlie, president of the Kansas City-based regional Planned Parenthood office.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Smackie Chan wrote:Dude who was killed musta been some sorta prodigy or somethin'. By my math, he'd been practicing medicine since he was about eleven years old.
A 51-year-old Kansas man was charged with first-degree murder late Sunday in the death of a physician whose Kansas women's clinic frequently took center stage in the U.S. debate over abortion, authorities said.
Tiller had practiced medicine for nearly 40 years, said Peter Brownlie, president of the Kansas City-based regional Planned Parenthood office.
Tiller was 67. His alleged killer (from the KC area, 'sup Whitey) was 51. http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/31/kan ... index.html
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.