It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cuda
IKYABWAI

This is ARE Land!

Post by Cuda »

Whites Get Out!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: This is ARE Land!

Post by smackaholic »

Puerto Ricans generally are a bit more euro than messicans except for the nog variety. She looks pretty typical. Not sure why she's associating with a wetback group like the la raza bunch though.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Are they bringing back mass human sacrifices? If so, maybe we should give them the land and let them keep all the lefties.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Yeah, we have to deal with those idiots down here all the time. They wave their Mexico flags and get drunk on May 5th and freak out and protest on March 2nd. Pot meet kettle. You want to celebrate you victory over Spain, but at the same time want back land you lost to Texas and the US the same way?

Fuck off and die. If the SW USA was given back to Mexico for some ungodly reason it would be a waste land within 15 years. Remove the jobs created by the evil white man and you have the Northern Mexican States. Good to see our next SC Justice thinks this is all Bueno!
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Actually, the beaners celebrate 5/5 for their defeat of The French in some meaningless battle
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

The original fight was against the Spanish. The French looking for easy pickings came to Mexico to fight and were likely looking to support the Confederate States in the War between the States.

In the end both the Spanish and the French were sent packing from Mexico.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well they certainly won't win the The Challenge that way.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

mvscal wrote:The Spanish and British split and the French got spanked. They came back and briefly took power using some inbred Austrian douche as a figurehead.
Tell me, people, wouldn't you have just loved to have mvscal as your history treacher?

~Jeff Spicoli, coming to terms with 'bogus rules' by the British, courtesy of Mr Hand~
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Just another example of dumbasses who dont know their own history, the mexicans screaming about Aztlan are as dumb as the Blacks who walked around in tribe Zulu shirts who were too dumb to realize it was the Zulus who sold their ancestors in to slavery in the first place. If they were truly Zulus, theyd still live in Africa.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

SoCalTrjn wrote:Just another example of dumbasses who dont know their own history, the mexicans screaming about Aztlan are as dumb as the Blacks who walked around in tribe Zulu shirts who were too dumb to realize it was the Zulus who sold their ancestors in to slavery in the first place. If they were truly Zulus, theyd still live in Africa.

If you're talking about the slave trade in North America, the majority of slaves were from West Africa.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Cuda wrote:Actually, the beaners celebrate 5/5 for their defeat of The French in some meaningless battle.
CdM in Mexico is no bigger than Arbor Day is in the US. Even twenty years ago, it was barely a blip on the US radar until bar owners and breweries started using it as a marketing tool. Prior to CdM being huge, what was people's reason for getting shit-faced between St. Patty's Day and the 4th of July?

V-E Day?: How do you pound brews in honor of our battle-hardened troops getting 10 y/o boys (down Inky...DOWN!) and seniors with piss stains on their trousers to put away their single-round shotguns loaded with quail shot?

D-Day?: Kind of hard to get in a celebratory mood when some douche always wants to pull out "Saving Private Ryan" in the middle of the party. Dude's looking for their arms, gurgling blood and people screaming "MAMA!!!" as they die tends to put a damper on things.

Graduation?: Sure, people give it a half-hearted effort, but really...who the fuck wants to celebrate having to go out and get a job these days?

Easter?: Even thumpers love to party. Problem is, they could have the most positive, feel-good, responsible event around and all it takes is one loaded asshole to end the fun by rolling up on a hot chick and saying, "Hey, baby. Let's celebrate in style! How's about letting my swimmers hunt for eggs inside your pussy?"

Yeah, so CdM it is. It keeps drunk white people occupied and distracted for a week or so, gives us an excuse to lock up Mexicans without cause and thins the Mexican herd when they fire off entire clips into the air and the bullets return to earth. I fail to see a downside here.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Shirley you chest OCMike.
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

I see your point, I understand your plight...
Now shut the fuck up & mow the fucking lawn!
The only right answer to a fool is silence