The Truth... makes the call

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

The Truth... makes the call

Post by Blueblood »

Cal beats $C by 14 in Strawberry Canyon.

Check this post in the fall.

$C still finishes 2nd in the country behind Cal.

Cal will be the fastest team in College Football history (sup' Shane V.) and Markish Jones....

... and will be unreal sick on defense....

m2 is the truth
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
M Club
el capitán

Re: The Truth... makes the call

Post by M Club »

must be a slow week, eh.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

M Club wrote:must be a slow week, eh.

Actually... just the "truth".

m2
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
.m2sMom
Fuckin' Noob

Post by .m2sMom »

Blueblood wrote:Cal beats $C by 14 in Strawberry Canyon.

Check this post in the fall.

$C still finishes 2nd in the country behind Cal.

Cal will be the fastest team in College Football history (sup' Shane V.) and Markish Jones....

... and will be unreal sick on defense....

m2 is the truth

there you are honey!!

where have you been??!

Before you come home from McDonalds today, stop by the store and get me some Virginia Slims.

ALSO! the UPS man dropped off a package for you, i bet it's the star wars figures you won off ebay!!
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i had a BLT for lunch with pea soup and some salt and vinegar potato chips and a club soda.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

It will be a sorry day in hell when a Pete Carroll coached USC team loses by fourteen points to anybody, much less Cal.

See, seeing as how USC hasn't lost to anyone by more than one score since 2001, and Cal's only recent win in the series came in triple O.T., due to some botched kicks by USC.

That being said, I've got the Cal and Oregon roadies circled as two of USC's most obvious spots for a potential loss this season. If Cal is ever going to get USC, this should be the year.

Had Sanchez stayed? Oh hell no. USC, with ten returning starters on offense, including their entire backfield, their best WR and their entire O Line? They score at will on Cal.

With a rookie QB? Yeah, I give Cal a good shot. Merely Above Average might even break fifty yards rushing, this time.

Even so, Cal still will find a way to fuck up in the conference. Come hell or high water, Cal does not win the Pac 10 outright. Cal does not go to the Rose Bowl, and they sure as fuck don't finish #1 in the country.

Florida, Texas and OU? Are we forgetting those guys, m2? There is no way in hell Cal finishes above all three of those teams, and if USC loses to Cal there is no way in hell USC ends the season at #2.

Besides, if USC loses to Cal, it won't be USC's only loss. They'll end up with two or even three losses.

Regardless, Cal does not go to the Rose Bowl. Not gonna happen. They're Cal. They're genetically engineered to avoid the Rose Bowl, and BCS games in general. Unless and until the BCS decides to hold one of their bowl games in Berkeley, in October, Cal ain't attending, not without tickets.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Choices choices.

As many of you know I like to travel to a few College Football games a year. This season I am going to go to one Oregon State game to watch the brothers Rodgers. Since I have been to Reiser I am debating between going to the OSU v USC in LA on my birthday weekend and try to have a few beers with Van (who might be persuaded to make the trip down), Lax, Greg, etc. Or do I go to Fairy land and watch OSU v Cal two weekends later and see if I can get Van and .m2blueblood in the same place at an exit ramp off of a certain hwy?

OSU should lose both of those games so that isn't playing much into the decision. LA has little to offer city wise, but there are a few posters there that I would love to talk sports with over a few beers. SF is a much more enjoyable city despite the limp wrists everywhere but the less desirable game.

Would .m2blue actually show up at the game? I know Van would be up for it and he and I could put together a really good PET. What to do?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

see if I can get Van and .m2blueblood in the same place at an exit ramp off of a certain hwy?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lefty, it's been more than twenty years since I went to a USC game in person (USC fuggen lost in the Coliseum in '83 to Kansas, 26-20) but I'd be up for either possible trip. Thing is, I may not be available for either trip. Susan's recovered sufficiently from her latest surgery, to the point that it's about time for me to end my leave from work. I need to get back to work, and once I'm back to work I really don't know what my work schedule will be, or what it will allow, in terms of time off for weekend trips.

At this point, I really have no idea what my work schedule will look like come football season. For most of my working life I've been in sales, which has usually meant working on Saturdays. I need to see how things shake out before I can commit to any Saturday roadies.

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

King Crimson wrote:i had a BLT for lunch with pea soup and some salt and vinegar potato chips and a club soda.
i sat in a classroom with four dipshit junior high boys with extreme cases of logorrhea and made them watch me throw down a fairly boring pb&j along with an orange. then i made those wankers give the custodians a smoke break.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Left Seater wrote: SF is a much more enjoyable city despite the limp wrists everywhere but the less desirable game.
i've always maintained - correctly - that a town's character is defined by the 20% or so of its population that isn't white trash.

also, those limp wrists are probably what makes the city enjoyable in the first place.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

M Club wrote:
Left Seater wrote: SF is a much more enjoyable city despite the limp wrists everywhere but the less desirable game.
i've always maintained - correctly - that a town's character is defined by the 20% or so of its population that isn't white trash.

Psssst.... You're not very familiar with the west coast.... and certainly not San Francisco.

The homeless in ("The City").... have enough money that they could buy Michigan.

You can't play in San Francisco unless you're pulling 6 figures.

As far as "Lefty's" question....

I'm in... if Vannie's in. That means Vannie has to actually leave his apt. and views the world outside of his computer and mapquest.

Lefty, make it a roadie for the CAL vs. soCAL game and its on !

If you can get the time I'll show you around the Bay Area.

the truth
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dammit. I knew I shouldn't have been paying property taxes all these years on my "apartment."

Whose fucking lawn have I been mowing all these years, too, and why on earth did I recently have a new roof, flooring, carpeting and a whole new kitchen installed, all on my own dime?

I bet I coulda gotten the landlord to cover it. Fuck.

Gawd, I'm a dumbass.

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote:
Gawd, I'm a dumbass.

Hmmm.... Vannie is showing a "little" truth.

This ones a no-brainier.

the truth
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Blueblood wrote: This ones a no-brainier.
a subject in which you are expert.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

King Crimson wrote:

You live in a military state by choice.

Your relevance is "what"?

the truth
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Blueblood wrote:
King Crimson wrote:

the truth

you could have done better than that.
"
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

King Crimson wrote:

Not really...

I'm on speaker phone with my girl whose an "Asset Manager" in San Mateo and driving to LA to visit her girlfriends in Huntington Beach.

the truth
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Blueblood wrote:
King Crimson wrote:

Not really...

I'm on speaker phone with my girl whose an "Asset Manager" in San Mateo and driving to LA to visit her girlfriends in Huntington Beach.

the truth
and the connection between these two statements is what?
"
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Blueblood wrote:
Yeah - she must be a real winner if you're two-timing her call with T1B post.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

mT00L wrote:I'm on speaker phone with my girl whose an "Asset Manager" in San Mateo and driving to LA to visit her girlfriends in Huntington Beach.
She must be stupid. What items of yours are left that haven't been repo'd already?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Blueblood wrote:
King Crimson wrote:

the truth
California: military personnel: 202,772
Colorado: mp: 42,566

http://siadapp.dmdc.osd.mil/personnel/M ... sonnel.pdf
"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

"Asset Manager"
"what" are "you" driving "at" exactly? Are "you" saying "she's" actually a "receptionist?"
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

m2's (unnecessary/improper) use of "quote" marks will never not be funny.

the truth
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

California: military personnel: 202,772
Colorado: mp: 42,566
That would be hilarious if 2ool lived in CA. As it is, it's only damned funny.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
"Asset Manager"
"what" are "you" driving "at" exactly? Are "you" saying "she's" actually a "receptionist?"
i figured it had to something to do with strap-ons and ankle grabbing.
"
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Huntington Beach is LA as much as Hollister is a "beach" town full of surfers
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

SoCalTrjn wrote:Huntington Beach is LA as much as Hollister is a "beach" town full of surfers

Orange County...and LA are the same thing.

the truth
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Blueblood wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:Huntington Beach is LA as much as Hollister is a "beach" town full of surfers

the truth
That's not the truth, you hare-brained chime-slinging ninny.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

PSUFAN wrote:
Blueblood wrote:

the truth
That's not the truth, you hare-brained chime-slinging ninny.

You're an idiot...
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Blueblood wrote:Orange County...and LA are the same thing.
Sin,

Long Island and Brooklyn are the same thing.

Geography truth vs. "quote" truth

Hey, would be a good fight, though.

Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

RadioFan wrote:
Blueblood wrote:Orange County...and LA are the same thing.
Sin,

Long Island and Brooklyn are the same thing.

Geography truth vs. "quote" truth

I'm surrounded by idiots.

Only an Okie wouldn't get it.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Blueblood wrote:I'm surrounded by idiots.
On speaker phone again?
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Chicago and New York City are the same thing?
Dude, how stupid are you?

How are OC and LA the same thing?
How are Brooklyn and Long Island the same thing?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

You mean to say L.A. and OC aren't the same thing?

This...

...isn't this...

...???

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

See 2ool? If you're going to thieve pics, at least make them worth looking at. I'm OC-bound after seeing that last one... :x
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Aww, HELL YEAH...I frikken LOVE Friday!

--Sissyroux
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

RadioFan wrote: Image
That been playing the hell of that on AMC
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

PSUFAN wrote:Image

Aww, HELL YEAH...I frikken LOVE Friday!

--Sissyroux
Someone really does have to get these two posed (and dressed) like that.

War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Mr T wrote:That been playing the hell of that on AMC
One of my all-time favs. :)
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Blueblood wrote:

the truth
Theyre not even in the same county fuckdick