Yo, ucant

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Yo, ucant

Post by War Wagon »

Last year you were asking about Alberto Callaspo and I was wondering why.

Not anymore. The guy has arrived. Since Alex Gordon got hurt Teahen moved back to 3rd base and now Callaspo is in the line-up pretty much full time. Deservedly so. Dude is a doubles machine, rifling shots to both gaps and down both lines in seemingly every game. And a clutch switch hitter he has been, coming thru huge again today to give KC the lead. Huge mancrush over here.

Just picked him up yesterday for my fantasy team and not a moment too soon. I had been looking at him for the past week or so but waiting to pull the trigger.

I trust you're all over this, but here's a heads up just in case you were sleeping on him thus far. Buy Now.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: Yo, ucant

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

War Wagon wrote:here's a heads up just in case you were sleeping on him thus far.

Uhm. Picked him up before Gordon got hurt (he was hitting like .400 in limited action, so I was like.. "what the fuck... why not?") and began getting everyday ABs. Dude has slumped and is now "only batting" 380 something, so thanks.

As soon as Ponson is lifted from the rotation (Ponson and Ramirez as your 4/5 to start the year, wtf Hillman?? :brad: ), your transformation to a decent team will be complete. Guillen is mashing. Things are looking up. Props.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Wtf Hillman indeed, though I think it has more to do with the GM.

People have been bashing the Ponson move since day one and he's done not much to change anyone's mind. Meanwhile, they've got Hochevar in Triple A Omaha tearing it up. 5-0 1.34 ERA or some shit.

Some are speculating that it has to do with Hochevars years of service, free agency eligibility or whatever, but the front office is denying that, saying they are committed to winning now. Then what the fuck is it, then? Pisses me off, royally.

Going to the game tonight to hopefully watch Grienke make the White Sox look like chumps. $5 upper level tickets on Monday nights which in the past they could barely give away. I expect tonight will be a different story with decent weather (finally) and a huge walk-up.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

"Pisses me off, royally."

Indeed.

I hope Greinke pitches a shutout. Would be a nice way to start the week for my fantasy team. I know you don't really give a fuck, but I have 3 KC dudes on my roster... (Soria as well.) Have fun 2nite.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
I hope Greinke pitches a shutout.
Done.
Have fun 2nite.
Well done.

I've been going to Royals games since they played in old Municipal stadium. I don't ever remember an atmosphere like this. From the first pitch, it was electric. And it was a young crowd. Most of those kids hadn't even been born yet when the Royals played at Municipal. I'd like to think Zack fed off the energy.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

War Wagon wrote:I don't ever remember an atmosphere like this. From the first pitch, it was electric. And it was a young crowd. Most of those kids hadn't even been born yet when the Royals played at Municipal. I'd like to think Zack fed off the energy.
Sounds like a nice bandwagon KC's got going right now. Looking forward to seeing the wheels fall off that bitch. You'll be getting your $5 seats for $2.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Remind me of which team dicks you fellate?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

I believe Indy is an ASStros fan. The poor fuck.

Obviously, his presence in this forum is about as relevant as Houston is to MLB.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Oh, I see. A Lastro's fan. Do those still exist? :lol:

I shouldn't laff too long or hard. I've got Wandy Rodriguez on my squad. And my team has sucked harder, for longer...

But excuse me, exactly which forum is I_Fellate relevant in? Must be one I don't have access to.

Wait, that's being too harsh. I'm sure he's nails in the Cooking forum.