In honor of Peter Dragon: Wiki your high school!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

In honor of Peter Dragon: Wiki your high school!

Post by Van »

Peter Dragon Wiki'd up m2's Terra Linda H.S., where he discovered a notable m2 inclusion...

m2ool, former all star D3A TB, recruited by UCLA and CAL. Noted Message board liar, and rein fair wind chime salesman

Well, of course I then had to see if my high school was on Wiki so I looked it up.

They have our name wrong. We weren't the Knights. We were the Black Knights, dammit! One of our league rivals called themselves the Golden Knights so whenever we played each other it was the black knights, which every teenage kid wanted to be, vs the faggoty knights.

As with Terra Linda H.S. the point of this thread though is the "Notable Alumni" section. I had no clue some of these people went to my school, and some of 'em made me laugh...

Jim Auten - U.C.L.A. Baseball-All American

Rachel Bilson - actress (Bwaaaa!! Nuditity!)

Brian Beauchemin - Head Basketball coach at Glendale Community College for 29 years

John S. Boskovich - artist, writer, filmmaker, and teacher (d. 2006)

Nick Cassavetes - Director

Gordy Ceresino - American football player, CEO Harris Bretall Sullivan & Smith LLC

Matt Cline - Winemaker; Matt Cline was the original winemaker and creative director at Cline Cellars. Over the course of his 16-year career, Matt was responsible for branding Cline Cellars’ unique style of winemaking. Cline Cellars’ wines have won countless awards including the 1998 Sonoma County Harvest Fair Sweepstakes Award for the 1996 Syrah Los Carneros, selected from among 587 wines.

John Cicuto - former head football coach at Glendale Community College current Athletic Director and Prep All American

Jamie Dixon - Class of 1983, men's basketball coach at University of Pittsburgh (It never even dawned on me that this Jamie Dixon was the same kid who was a junior on our teams when I was a senior. This one blew me away.)

Maggie Dixon - Class of 1995, women's basketball coach at the United States Military Academy (d. 2006)

Daniel W. Donahue- Mr. Donahue was recognized as one of the shopping center industry's most respected leaders serving as a member of the Board of Trustees and past Chairman of the International Council of Shopping Centers, which represents 35,000 shopping center professionals worldwide. In its 33-year history under Mr. Donahue's leadership, Donahue Schriber garnered a reputation for the vision and quality of its development and redevelopment projects including Glendale Galleria in Glendale, California; Fashion Island in Newport Beach, California; The Market Place (formerly Tustin Market Place) in Tustin, California; Galleria at Tyler in Riverside, California; and numerous other major shopping centers throughout California.

Terry Donahue - Former University of California, Los Angeles football player and coach (How in the hell did I never know this?? When I was there he was coaching UCLA and nobody ever said dick about Terry Donahue. He was coach at UCLA back when they were good! How did we all miss this one?)

Kirsten Dunst - actress (My, what a fine buncha sluts we turned out, once we finally became a co-ed school...which was after I'd already graduated. :evil: )

Justin Fargas - Class of 1998, American football player, currently Oakland Raiders running back (Okay, this one I knew.)

Nick Folk - American football player, kicker for the Dallas Cowboys

Maureen Flannigan - Evie in Out of This World

Tim Foli - major league baseball player; first pick in the Major League Baseball Draft in 1968 (Back when I was there Foli was one of our two most well known alums.)

Taylor Fry - Class of 1999, Actress best known for her role on the TV show "Kirk"

Edward F. Garnett - Amgen’s vice president of Human Resources

Donald Gibb - Ogre in Revenge of the Nerds

Pat Gillick - General Manager of the Philadelphia Phillies. (I had no clue about this one.)

Dan Goossen - Boxing Promoter, president of his own company, Goosen-Tutor

Greg Goossen - major league baseball player (When I was there the story went that Greg Goossen, formerly of the New York Mets, was the only guy in high school to ever hit a home run out past our track and onto the football field, in left center.)

Devon Gummersall - actor - My So-Called Life

David Hanna - David Hanna has been President, CEO, or Director of more than 15 high technology companies. He is Chairman of the Board of Blue Coat Systems and Tropos Networks, and is on the Board of Directors of Handmark Inc. Chairman of Hanna Ventures, Hanna is known for his success investing in early stage technology companies

Eric Harper - Director/Writer

Jimmy Hawkins - Actor - It's a Wonderful Life; The Donna Reed Show, Petticoat Junction, Annie Oakley

Richard Keith - Actor - Little Ricky "I Love Lucy"

James H. Herndon - On the morning of February 7, 2003, Dr. James H. Herndon gave his Presidential address before the largest and most influential orthopaedic surgery organization in the world. Reflected in his comments that morning, and in his subsequent efforts, the goal was clear, to chart the course of that organization in a new direction.

Spencer Johnson - Author - "One Minute Manager", "Who Moved My Cheese"

Travis Johnson - American football player, defensive tackle for the Houston Texans

Staci Keanan - played in Step by Step (TV series) and in 1980s TV series My Two Dads

David Kopay - American football running back, one of the first professional athletes to come out as gay. (Yeah, baby! We apparently had one of the first NFL fags! Eat that, Lax! :oops: )

David Lane - professor of philosophy and sociology/author

Harper LeBel - American football player (My teammate.)

Marcus M. Maassen - Professor/Doctor - University Hospital of Tübingen, Germany, Dept. of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery

Arash Markazi - journalist, writer for Sports Illustrated

Rich Marotta - KFI sports reporter and award-winning boxing commentator

Jerry Mathers - Beaver in Leave It to Beaver (Bwaaa!! Never knew that one...)

Jack McDowell - major league baseball player, 1993 Cy Young Award winner (Grew up with him.)

Stephen McEveety - Hollywood producer

Katharine McPhee - Singer and American Idol season 5 runner-up

Nigel Miguel - U.C.L.A. Basketball/Actor (Okay, Lax, is it Nigel or Niguel?)

Michael Minkler - Oscar Winning Soundman

Michael Mullen - Class of 1964, a four-star admiral in the United States Navy and the current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. (Woah!! One of ours has the keys to our entire military??)

Dave Navarro - guitarist Jane's Addiction (Really??? Bwaaaa!! I bet he wasn't wearing black nail polish and eye liner back in high school.)

Devon Odessa - Class of 1992, actress

Stephen Perkins - Drummer for Jane's Addiction

Jorge Piedra - Class of 1997, major league baseball player

Robert Rice - founder Clearly Natural Soap Company, Vitagum, Simply Superior Brands

Brendan Ryan - infielder for the St. Louis Cardinals (baseball)

Steve Sailer – paleoconservative pundit and film critic for The American Conservative

Ben Samek - Executive Producer The Surreal Life, Flavor of Love, My Fair Brady, and Celebrity Paranormal Project

Bill Seward - NBC-TV sports anchor, CBS radio sportscaster and Dodgers postgame show host

Lindsey Shaw - actress on Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

Tony Sheehan - Producer, Writer, Director

Richard Shoff – star of 1980s television program “Kids Incorporated” which also featured Fergie

Dave Sitton - UA Rugby Head Coach. Fox Sports Commentator for UA Football and Basketball. 2005 Tucson Man of the Year

Frank M. Sontag - disc-jockey, news director, sportscaster

Tad Stones - American animator, screenwriter, producer and director best known for his work for The Walt Disney Company

Mary Strong - Sports Broadcaster Fox Sports Net

Barry Stubblefield - Owner Mount Waterman facility

Paul Sunderland - Sports Broadcaster; 1984 United States Olympic volleyball team that won the gold medal

Michelle Trachtenberg - Jenny in Eurotrip and Dawn Summers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Another slut! Sweet. I think I've seen her naked too.)

John Vella - former USC and Oakland Raiders offensive lineman (Along with Tim Foli he was our most well known alum back when I was there.)

Dennis Zine - Los Angeles City Councilman. Zine represents the city's 3rd District (Woodland Hills, Tarzana, Reseda, West Hills, Winnetka and Canoga Park)

So, go ahead and Wiki it up and let's see your H.S.'s famous and infamous alums...
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: In honor of Peter Dragon: Wiki your high school!

Post by Dinsdale »

I'll play --

Brady Clark, Major League Baseball player

I think I've told tales of pissing in Brady's yard when I was good and liquored.

Phil Keisling, Oregon Secretary of State

Christopher Moore - Film and television producer, president of Blue Cactus Pictures

Courtney Taylor-Taylor, lead singer for The Dandy Warhols

Same yearas me, knew Courtney pretty well. Haven't talked to him in a while, although I did see his most recent show here.

Chris Botti, jazz trumpeteer

Katee Sackhoff - Actress; best known for her role as Kara "Starbuck" Thrace on the television show Battlestar Galactica.

Patrick Lachman, rock guitarist. Played with Dimebag Darrell in the innovative heavy metal group Damageplan.

Poor Pat was standing next to Dimebag when he got killed. Haven't seen Pat in quite a while, either. Hewas good friends with my old roommate of years ago. We used to go see his old metal band Gargoyle frequently... hell of a metal guitarist.

Tommy Thayer, rock guitarist. One of the original members of the band Black 'n Blue and the current lead guitarist for KISS.

Never met Tommy, although I think we have mutual acquaintences... actually, I think my sister knows the dude. But KISS -- 'nuff said.

Mike Boone, Superstar engineer for the geotechnical consultant Fugro in Oakland

Joe Sacco, comics artist and journalist

I can think of a guy I went to school with who isn't listed, and while not a household name, is certainly notable -- Ian Montone is the manager of the White Stripes, Raconteurs, and a few other bands.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Ok, forgive my ignorance but how do you do that wiki stuff?
I remember Gordy Ceresino. I went to football camp and he was one of the counselors.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Laxplayer wrote:Ok, forgive my ignorance but how do you do that wiki stuff?

wikipedia.org

Put the name of your school into the search bar.

If you're not familiar with wikipedia... then frankly, I'm jealous of you. Greatest collection of misinformation in human history.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

did that but how do you find all the famous alumni?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

On my SHS page, they're listed near the bottom... pretty standard wiki format.

Maybe your school doesn't have any notable alumni... besides you of course.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

My bitch ass high school doesn't even have a Wiki page...nobody worth a damn came from our school anyway.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Shoalzie wrote:My bitch ass high school doesn't even have a Wiki page...nobody worth a damn came from our school anyway.

Just wanted to quote it before you had a chance to think this one through and edit it.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Lax, I already Wiki'd Crespi and while they do have a listing Wiki dicked you by failing to list your Notable Alumni.

Check that. Let me back up there. Wiki didn't dick you. Wiki only posts what people like you send them. Apparently nobody from Crespi has bothered to send them much.

Also keep in mind what Dins just mentioned, about the occasionally spotty veracity of Wiki's info. For example, m2 truly is listed now on Wiki's page for Terra Linda H.S., exactly as I posted, above.

I could submit a Notable Alumni page for Crespi, myself...

Joe Carrabino: a big, doofy, white galoot of a basketball player. A total stiff. He could shoot, and he could chew gum.

Russell White: crackhead.

Randy Cross: well known homosexual. Never did "come out," choosing instead to hide behind blatant metrosexual persona.

Paul Mokeski: Crespi's all time best looking graduate

Lax: Crespi's first openly syphilitic golf instructor

Greg in PG: Lax's superior, in every conceivable way
Last edited by Van on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dinsdale wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:My bitch ass high school doesn't even have a Wiki page...nobody worth a damn came from our school anyway.
Just wanted to quote it before you had a chance to think this one through and edit it.
Bwaaaahahaaaa!!!

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Dinsdale wrote:

Yeah, I'm including myself in the "nobody worth a damn" group...it's called self-effacing humor.

Your point?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Shoalzie wrote:it's called self-effacing humor.

Schotz, I don't know if you fully understand this...

But even your posts engaging in serious discussion are "self-effacing humor."

So sorry you had to find out this way.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Talking about who went to your high school is a serious discussion? Okay...
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Thanks Van....that's about how I would have written it up.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Shoalzie wrote:Talking about who went to your high school is a serious discussion? Okay...

No, not at all. Not sure where you read any sort of qualifier in my statement, since no such qualifier exists.

But thanks for yet another example of your unintentional "self-effacing humor" -- KYOA will do that.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Our notable alumni section in Wiki is kinda slim, but here goes:

Michael Critelli, First graduating Class of 1966 (salutatorian), Pitney Bowes CEO
Dr. William Cala, First graduating Class of 1966, school administrator, President of “Joining Hearts and Hands, Ltd.,” a non-profit charity organization
Pamela Melroy, Class of 1979, NASA astronaut (I know her -- I was a freshman when she was a senior)
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

The only notable alumnus from my HS I can think of is former NFL quarterback, Gary Hogeboom.

Of course he wasn't listed, nor was anybody else.

I thought this line was funny, and pretty much sums up my high school:
It is reasonably lacking in skill in the athletic department but more than makes up for it with its outstanding marching band program and academics.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mgo, that could easily describe you too, or even the entire state of Michigan.

:lol:

Gary Hogeboom...classic!

peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

Notable alumni...

* John Konesky - Lead electric guitar, Tenacious D
* Mike Furrey - Wide Receiver, Detroit Lions
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

* Marion Bauer, composer
* Mel Blanc, voice actor
* Rick Emerson, Oregon's Entertainer of the Year, three years running
* S. David Griggs, astronaut[5]
* Matt Groening, creator of The Simpsons[6]
* Peter Jacobsen, professional golfer. Inducted into the Oregon Sports Hall of Fame in 2003.
* Mickey Lolich, 1968 World Series MVP Award winner. Inducted into the Oregon Sports Hall of Fame in 1984.
* Johnny Pesky, professional baseball player. Inducted into the Oregon Sports Hall of Fame in 1980.
* Mark Rothko, modern artist
* Elliott Smith, singer-songwriter
* Gary Snyder, poet
* Richard Sanders, Olympic Wrestler
* Rebecca Schaeffer, Actress
* Kathleen Hanna, Musician
* Ralph Jennings, Journalist for Reuters
* Ron East, NFL Football Player
Last edited by JayDuck on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

For some reason (don't know why), I thought you were a Wilson guy, Jay.

But that list tells me otherwise.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Dinsdale wrote:For some reason (don't know why), I thought you were a Wilson guy, Jay.

But that list tells me otherwise.
Actually, I did attend Wilson as a frosh and a sophomore, but I graduated from Lincoln. I still identify with Wilson more, as that's where most of my childhood friends are from.
Last edited by JayDuck on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Dearborn High School

Bob Goodenow, executive Director of the NHLPA
Teresa Meyer, won seven national titles in pistol at The Ohio State University; was a fourteen-time All-American and was chosen as the 2008 Ohio State female athlete of the year. [2]
George Peppard, actor, star of The A-Team
Russ Reader, professional NFL football player
Mike Rucinski, professional NHL ice hockey player
Tom Price, Georgia Congressman

Another alum that I know of was a lead writer for the tv show Northern Exposure, can't remember his name but I did finger his sister.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

You went to Al Gore's high school??

socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Notable alumni

Roy Alugbue who graduated in 2003 is a 2006 West-Region All-American in Track & Field on the USC Men's Track and Field team.

James Cotton, Former NBA Player

Schea Cotton, Former High School All American. Transferred to Mater Dei and was later entrenched in an NCAA violation scandal that sidelined his career.

Joe Cowan who graduated in 2003 and holds numerous school records in track and field as well as football; played for the UCLA Bruins' football program.

Patrick Cowan, graduated in 2004, former starting quarterback for the UCLA Bruins football team.

Benjamin Cruz, Retired Chief Justice of Guam, Democratic Senator in the Guam Legislature, former member Democratic National Committee.

Nomar Garciaparra, signed with the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2005

Jelani Gardner, Former McDonalds All American basketball player for Cal and Pepperdine

Daniel Hackett, Starting Guard for the USC Trojans Basketball team.

Todd Husak, Former Stanford and NFL Quarterback

Darby O'Neill, Professional mathematician.

Dennis Lamp, from 1977 through 1992, Lamp pitched for the Chicago Cubs (1977-80), Chicago White Sox (1981-83), Toronto Blue Jays (1984-86), Oakland Athletics (1987), Boston Red Sox (1988-91) and
Pittsburgh Pirates.

Evan Longoria, Tampa Bay Rays third baseman, graduated in 2003.

Brian Panish, a top U.S. trial lawyer who obtained the largest personal injury and product liability verdict ($4.9 billion) in American history.

Andy Schneider, former SJB Student Body President is now a Harvard-trained anthropologist and child psychologist working at the Academy of Educational Development with projects in 150 countries. He is Vice President in the Center for Youth Development and a child and youth care worker.[citation needed]
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

What in the hell is a "professional mathemetician"?? Is that like a hot dog eating contest dude, only with algebra?

socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Van wrote:What in the hell is a "professional mathemetician"?? Is that like a hot dog eating contest dude, only with algebra?
Perhaps more like a windchime enthusiast.
R-Jack wrote:
Yes, that just happened.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

JayDuck wrote:* Mel Blanc, voice actor
That Barney Rubble. What an actor.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Van wrote:Mgo, that could easily describe you too, or even the entire state of Michigan.

:lol:

Gary Hogeboom...classic!
I worked for Hogeboom's sister over a period of four years in the late 90s. I proud he was a fellow alumnus of my high school and went on to play for the Cowboys until I found out he went to Central Michigan.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Mark Schlereth
The dude who invented Wikipedia. No shit.
The guy who used to play for the Redskins and now spends his days getting insulted by ESPN's resident homosexual Mike Greenberg?
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Notable Alumni
Actress Erin Murphy, Bewitched
Elizabeth George, Mystery Novelist
Brad Davis, Musician, Bassist, Fu Manchu
Elliott Parks State Champ in 1996 (high jump) Still holds the Orange County Record at 7'2"
Ginger Reyes, American rock bassist with the bands Smashing Pumpkins and Halo Friendlies
Lindsay Soto of the Fox Sports Network
Swimmer Kaitlin Sandeno, four-time Olympic medalist
Rob Johnson, NFL Quarterback
Steve Stenstrom, NFL Quarterback
Actor Brian Krause, Charmed
Elaine Youngs, Professional Beach Volleyball Player - AVP tour
Tony Furtado & the American Gypsies, The Motet, Hamster Theatre

pretty short list but Lil Lindsay makes up for it (honestly didnt know she went to El Toro)
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

SoCalTrjn wrote:Notable Alumni
Actress Erin Murphy, Bewitched
Elizabeth George, Mystery Novelist
Brad Davis, Musician, Bassist, Fu Manchu
Elliott Parks State Champ in 1996 (high jump) Still holds the Orange County Record at 7'2"
Ginger Reyes, American rock bassist with the bands Smashing Pumpkins and Halo Friendlies
Lindsay Soto of the Fox Sports Network
Swimmer Kaitlin Sandeno, four-time Olympic medalist
Rob Johnson, NFL Quarterback
Steve Stenstrom, NFL Quarterback
Actor Brian Krause, Charmed
Elaine Youngs, Professional Beach Volleyball Player - AVP tour
Tony Furtado & the American Gypsies, The Motet, Hamster Theatre

pretty short list but Lil Lindsay makes up for it (honestly didnt know she went to El Toro)
Damn, dude, how long has your high school been around? Looks like the oldest person on that list is about my age.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

the Norman High one isn't really filled in much or completely and is mostly a bunch of inside jokes as near as i can tell. heck, i posted one of them about a year ago. one listing is a girl i went to school with who now has a first name "Bill". ?. she was a little mannish, but i think that's got to be a joke. that wasn't mine.

notables that ARE listed:

James Garner (had to love the Rockford Files)
some UCONN women's hoops players
a sackful of mid-level MLB and NFL players...most notable of which: Pirates manager John Russell and Joe Simpson, voice of the Braves.
some ho on Law and Order.
B actor "legend" Dean Cameron

and, yes, that massive tool.....Dean Blevins. My sister used to work at a local campus bar when she was in school (the Mont, for OU peeps) and she has some pretty unsavory stories from the mid 90's about Dean the Dream.

to indicate how "unofficial" to NHS one is, there's a whole section on NHS' "Botball" titles, whatever the fuck that is. looked it up, it's a game with dueling robots or something.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

R-Jack wrote:. . .

Gino Torretta (graduated 1988), 1992 Heisman Trophy winner

. . .

So yes, our most noted athlete was arguably the worst Heisman winner evah
Did you forget about me?

Sin,

Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Respectable for small town white trash . . . When Sports Illustrated did it's top 50 athletes from each state a while back, my high school was the only one to have two of Oregon's 50.

Dean Clemons - Commander of the 96th Air Base Wing, Eglin Air Base [1]
Mel Counts - Olympian and NBA championship ring
Shawn Kennelly - Emmy Award Winner [2]
John "Jack" Merchant - Olympian [3][4]
Steve Prefontaine - Olympian
James Rippey - Co-founder and CEO of Columbia Management, established Oregon's first mutual fund [5]
George Whitty - Grammy & Emmy Award Winner
Jeff Whitty - Tony Award Winner

I'll add one myself. Mark Helfrich, Offensive Coordinator, University of Colorado. Although I know Buff fans would probably advise me to wait on tagging 'frich as "notable." I'm sure they'll have their own adjectives if the CU O doesn't get moving this fall.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:Steve Prefontaine - Olympian
Stop Pre.
R-Jack wrote:
Yes, that just happened.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

R-Jack, what about Eric Crouch? Nothing but a system QB who went undrafted and IIRC never played a down in the NFL...

Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Van wrote:R-Jack, what about Eric Crouch? Nothing but a system QB who went undrafted and IIRC never played a down in the NFL...
:bode:

From mine... North Allegheny High School
Mark Nordenberg - Chancellor of the University of Pittsburgh
Melissa Hart - former United States Representative[5]
Robert James - Band member of The Clarks[6]
Greg Joseph - Band member of The Clarks[6]
Mike McMahon - Montréal Alouettes Quarterback[7]
Frank Nicotero - Comedian[8]
Larry J. Schweiger-President & CEO of National Wildlife Federation
Teague Moore - Wrestling; 9x National Champion, University World Champion, 3x NCAA All-American
Christina Aguilera - Grammy-award winning singer actually grew up 7 houses away from where I sit now

I'll add Tim Manoa- NFL Offesnive lineman
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Ken, that rules, about Christina Aguilera being your neighbor!

Umm, did you finger her?

:twisted:

-Wolverine Steve

Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Van wrote:Ken, that rules, about Christina Aguilera being your neighbor!

Umm, did you finger her?
No, she wasn't my cousin. What are you nuts?

sin,
Shoalzie

For the record, I'm about 13-15 years older than her. Shit, I was at Penn State when she was in grade school.