Best Superbowl Ever

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

PISC
Elwood

Best Superbowl Ever

Post by PISC »

Looking ahead...

Seems like any SB won within 7 is the greatest ever....lol until the next one.

Warner H of F?

I don't think so but he'll prolly get it.
Gotta love those stats! It's all about stats stats stats.

Good night now.
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Best Superbowl Ever

Post by BSmack »

I could care less about the title of "Greatest Super Bowl Ever". And I certainly wouldn't argue with a Giants fan, 9ers fan or Colts fan who wanted to argue that their teams have Super Bowl wins that were more compelling theater. I'll just be happy having seen my team win 6 Super Bowls within my lifetime.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

BSmack wrote:I'll just be happy having seen my team win 6 Super Bowls within my lifetime.

I'm not greedy. I'll fucking take a playoff appearance.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Grats on the 6 Pack, B.

Gotta say, I hate The Steelers of course but you can not, not respect them. It's funny to me that people hate them for the reasons they do. Maybe it's jealously, I don't know but I would much rather see 32 Pittsburgh teams that 32 Detroit teams. Put up or shut up.

Big Ben - I'll come correct, he's made his mark and is absolutely becoming the "household name" you once called. His pocket presence is stellar and the placement on both those TD attempts was superb but I still gotta disagree with Young (as usual), Holmes deserved the MVP for those and the other gains he had that were done with his moves and speed.

2009 is going to be intense, TEN is bac k, BAL is back, NWE will be back and a handful of other teams are on the bubble to challenege PIT for next year's AFC crown. Looking forward to it..

It's Kobe time!
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:I could care less about the title of "Greatest Super Bowl Ever". And I certainly wouldn't argue with a Giants fan, 9ers fan or Colts fan who wanted to argue that their teams have Super Bowl wins that were more compelling theater. I'll just be happy having seen my team win 6 Super Bowls within my lifetime.

... :hfal:
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Don't worry CMike, they'll win a few more before I kick. :wink:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown