Evidently, Odessa Permian is "Hangin Tough"

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Evidently, Odessa Permian is "Hangin Tough"

Post by Vito Corleone »

You people are going to hate me for this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ajR91JuT7G8&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ajR91JuT7G8&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Re: Evidently, Odessa Permian is "Hangin Tough"

Post by Danimal »

Wow............just...wow

You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I didn't know whether to laugh, puke, or track down Vito and cut his nuts off.

Seriously, my wife wants to go watch that shit boy band to remind her of her high school days. Uh-uh. No way.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

It's like watching the final dance scene in Napoleon Dynamite, you want to turn away but you can't.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Vito Corleone wrote:It's like watching the final dance scene in Napoleon Dynamite, you want to turn away but you can't.
yeah, but one was parody....
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I didn't know that Andre Ware went to ODP. Maybe he didn't and that is the dude from Kid n Play. Also didn't know Vanilla Ice played football.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Left Seater wrote:I didn't know that Andre Ware went to ODP. Maybe he didn't and that is the dude from Kid n Play. Also didn't know Vanilla Ice played football.
Keep in mind that this video was made about the same time that Vanilla Ice was walking the mean streets of Miami, eeeerrr Carrollton
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

IndyFrisco wrote:I didn't know whether to laugh, puke, or track down Vito and cut his nuts off.

Seriously, my wife wants to go watch that shit boy band to remind her of her high school days. Uh-uh. No way.
New Kids were lame. Kris Kross and MC Hammer.........now they fuckin' rocked! Only the fags at school listened to the New Kids.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

The Jon wrote:Kris Kross and MC Hammer.........now they fuckin' rocked!
That might be the lamest self revelation ever posted on this board.

Please refrain from ever again posting or even thinking a word about music. Focus instead on your wall posters of Kirk Ferentz doing crunches in a black and gold speedo.

Wtf is wrong with white kids these days?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Van wrote:

Please refrain from ever again posting or even thinking a word about music. Focus instead on your wall posters of Kirk Ferentz doing crunches in a black and gold speedo.

Dude, I was 10 years old.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

RS died when they started taking MTV bands seriously.

there's a death of rock journalism thing on one of the threads in the music forum....but SPin was a marketing device, plain and simple.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

I'm sure Purdue has since sued to protect their trademark "P".

Sin,
Wisconsin
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

TheJON wrote:
Van wrote:

Dude, I was 10 years old.
:D

No excuses. You should've been huffing paint and pissing off your parents with Metallica and Iron Maiden like every other respectable 10 year old white kid from Iowa.

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

No way Van.....

Iron Maiden always sucked, but Metallica wasn't cool until I was at least 12 or 13.

Kriss Kross, Hammer........everyone in school liked them. They also dug Vanilla Ice, NKOB, Milly Vanilly, etc.... I didn't care much for those ones though. I liked Mariah Carey too. Not her music, but before she became black she was very sexy. She looked good in her jeans!!
white kid from Iowa.
That's sorta redundant!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Your entire elementery school was little girl wiggers??

What the hell kind of little Iowa white kids were these? Vanilla Ice? MC Hammer?

Milli Vanilli??

Was there a single person with a penis in the entire student body?

You're white. You live in Iowa. It was the eighties. By law you should've been sporting a rat tail, a mustard stained Gap For Kids wife beater and you should've had Eddie The Monster posters festooning every square inch of the trailer park...

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Wasn't the 80's......more like 1990-1992. Kriss Kross was cool at my elementary school back then. Had a lot of friends that went to a Christian school and it was cool there too.

Yes, we did have a lot of wiggers but that was more in HS. Basically, here's how it was...... back in 5th-7th grade I would go roller skating every Saturday night (sometimes Friday too). Shit was cool back then. all the cool kids did. I was fucking lightning quick yo!! Chicks did it cuz it was cool, we dudes went cuz we thought skating fast would impress the "older" girls (well, 1 year older than us) and then we'd get to kiss them behind the rink or grab their ass. You know, the type of stuff that would give a 6th grader a boner.

Anyways, whatever they played at the skating rink was what was cool. That's kinda where I got hooked on certain music back then. Kriss Kross, Hammer, Boyz II Men, Vanilla Ice, Milly Vanilly, etc.... That's what the pedophile DJ played (I didn't realize this back then, I thought dude was cool but thinking back on it I'm guessing he's probably appeared on Dateline NBC at least once). Now, I actually hated most of this music. There was some music I would pretend to like cuz the chicks would sing to it. I learned a lot from having older brothers that discovered a snatch years before me! Trust me when I say this......when you're in 6th grade if you pretend to love Boyz 2 Men as much as the chick you've got a crush on she will totally feel your balls!!!

Now you see, this is why I listened to a lot of that. The chicks at the skating rink dug it. Kriss Kross, Hammer- I admit I actually did like them. I played that stuff on my own casette player at home!! But whatever was played at the skating rink was basically everything that was "cool" in my school. If you didn't like that type of music you probably were a bed wetter! Just cuz we're from Iowa doesn't mean we don't listen to the same music as anywhere else. By 8th grade or so, dudes at school stopped listening to crap like that. Maybe even before then, I don't remember. Regardless of age, I don't think heavy metal or hard rock was anymore popular than anywhere else.
you should've had Eddie The Monster posters festooning every square inch of the trailer park...
ha, no we were the spoiled little rich kids actually! Trailer parks were on the other side of town where the future rapists, bank robbers and murderers of Des Moines lived.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Ain't nuthin me hates more than Iowa wiggers.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Dis was the shitty dog....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7zOzYqvov2M&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7zOzYqvov2M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Okay, I'm embarrassed now.

For America.

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

When I was a kid, I was more into the Karate Kid and Teen Wolf soundtracks. Great songs to close out a movie.

You're the best...arrrouuund. Nothin's ever gonna bring you down...
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”