This is it...

PING!

The Tourney has begun!

Moderators: Left Seater, Mr T

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

This is it...

Post by indyfrisco »

After sweeping UCLA this past weekend to go 15-5, A&M starts an 8 game road swing. @Houston, @Tech and @OU.

Anything less than 7-2 will really suck.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Is it an 8 or 9 game swing? 7-2 = 9 games total. Or are the games at Houston midweek games and not a weekend series?

Houston is playing decent ball but honestly you guys should sweep Cougar high and OU.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

It was a 8 game swing. I meant to say 6-2, not 7-2. There was also a game against Texas State as well which we won.

After dropping 2 of 3 in Lubbock this weekend, we're on the ropes. 2-2 right now to start the 8 game road swing. Houston is tomorrow and then OU on the weekend. Didn't start out the way I had wanted. Our bats are silent. 24 hits and 10 runs this weekend against Tech in 3 games. That ain't gonna cut it in college ball.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

If you don't sweep us IF then I will be in here every day talking smack for the next year. Anything less than a sweep over OU is unacceptable. :evil:

So Help me God if this season doesn't get rid of Cochell and Galloway I won't be returning the L.Dale Mitchell for a very long time. Considering the representation we receive there everytime I have been in town then one or two less fans does matter :?
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.