Fuck this shit, Shoalz

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Screw_Michigan

Fuck this shit, Shoalz

Post by Screw_Michigan »

For the first time in almost forever, there are no first-day GLI games on TV. Looks like the only game being broadcasted is the Championship on Sunday, which I will not be able to watch. Used to always look forward to the GLI on TV tradition, which has been extinguished.

God damn you, FSN DETROIT!
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Fuck this shit, Shoalz

Post by Shoalzie »

It does suck...at least show the games on taped delay after the Wings and Pistons games. Michigan beat Tech 5-0 this afternoon so I'll definitely check out the title game on Sunday to see if they can defend their GLI title against State or North Dakota.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Michigan-Michigan State on Sunday in the championship game...the Wolverines have beat the Spartans soundly in two meetings already. I don't expect it to be any different even without Palushaj. Caporusso has shown a couple times already that he can put the team on his back and win games with him driving the offense...Saturday was another example of that. I wonder if Red lets Hogan finish the job and gives him back-to-back starts following the shutout win against Tech.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

how'd the red wings do last night?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Are the Red Wings a college team?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

The Wolverines lay the wood the Spartans again and keep the GLI crown...props to them!

Big weekend coming up on the 9th and 10th, the Redhawks visit Yost...need to make up some ground in the CCHA.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Cuda wrote:how'd the red wings do last night?

I'm more pissed that the Wings are 0-1-1 against the Avs this year after wiping the floor with them last year. The Wings need every point they can get with the Blackhawks coming on strong. A big 2-game set coming up with them including a game at the Joe on Tuesday and the Winter Classic at Wrigley on Thursday afternoon. The Hawks can catch the Wings at the top of the Central with two wins. They got their 9th straight win last night in Minnesota...they're emerging as a major threat to the Wings and Sharks in the West.