Favorite Albums

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Justa Pickle
Crack Whore

Favorite Albums

Post by Justa Pickle »

I've been wanting to do this topic for a long time, but you guys always sidetrack me with questions about nigg.ers

Here are my top Albums....in no particular order.

Image Image

Of course, any Beatles album and many many more...........Feel Free to add to the list. :D :mrgreen: :)
Last edited by Justa Pickle on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I come here only to read every mvscal post. The rest of you can go fukkk yourselves
Screw_Michigan

Re: Favorite Albums

Post by Screw_Michigan »

How can you like Bob Marley? He's a mvscal.
Justa Pickle
Crack Whore

Post by Justa Pickle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:How can you like Bob Marley? He's a mvscal.

Not every black person is a nigg.er, you stupid fukkken moron.

just 99.99 percent of them. :mrgreen:
I come here only to read every mvscal post. The rest of you can go fukkk yourselves
Justa Pickle
Crack Whore

Post by Justa Pickle »

Dear R-Jack,

I've always wondered....why the fukkk do you have a "Mr Pickle" avatar? :?
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

What are these things you call albums?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Get lost, cocksukker.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

R-Jack wrote:...can aspire to intectually if you really buckle down...
Nope, not going there. No way, No how...
Justa Pickle
Crack Whore

Post by Justa Pickle »

Mikey wrote:Get lost, cocksukker.

This place has been averaging one new post per day for the last two months. I couldn't possibly make this shithole any worse than it already is.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Justa Pickle wrote: This place has been averaging one new post per day for the last two months. I couldn't possibly make this shithole any worse than it already is.
It's not always about quantity or instant gratification.

Post a thread like this in the music forum and you might be getting hits 6 months from now.

Act like a clown, get treated like a clown.

Btw, your list of best albums suck. Back in Black is AC/DC best... as for the rest, you might as well have included MGMT's latest elevator cover effort.

Don't even mention the Beatles, you fucking 'tard with the shit music list. You don't deserve to have even heard:

A Hard Days Night
Rubber Soul
The White Album
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:Btw, your list of best albums suck.
Reading comprehension, much? Oh wait, this is fucking Tard Wagon we're talking about here. The title says "Favorite Albums," not "Best Albums," but reading at a 4th grade level would be a little over your head, huh, Whitey?

Stick to your takes defending the UAW. You're pretty much fucking worthless in every other endeavor.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Best albums by necessity would imply favorite albums, would it not?

Don't answer that.

I don't want to read how the best job you ever had was the last one.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Highway To Hell runs fucking circles around Back In Black, and its hack-job of a vocal performance.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Justa Pickle
Crack Whore

Post by Justa Pickle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Btw, your list of best albums suck.
Reading comprehension, much? Oh wait, this is fucking Tard Wagon we're talking about here. The title says "Favorite Albums," not "Best Albums," but reading at a 4th grade level would be a little over your head, huh, Whitey?

Thanks for coming to my emotional rescue. Yes, this is a list of my personal favorite albums, not necessarily a list of what I consider the greatest albums of all time.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:Best albums by necessity would imply favorite albums, would it not?

Don't answer that.

I don't want to read how the best job you ever had was the last one.
Are you seriously this fucking stupid in real life? The two are not mutually inclusive. The Boy With the Arab Strap is my favorite Bell and Sebastian album. If You're Feeling Sinister is their best. For me to explain it to you any more crystal clear, I'd have to extract your head from your motherfucking ass, which would take me way too much time.
Justa Pickle
Crack Whore

Post by Justa Pickle »

I suppose one could argue until they are blue in the face over which is a better CD between Highway to Hell and Back in Black. I think they are both equally great so I've edited my opening post to include....

Image Image
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote:Highway To Hell runs fucking circles around Back In Black, and its hack-job of a vocal performance.
Wha...?

Just checked my CD rack, and there's Back In Black right where it belongs.... with "You Shook Me All Night Long".

The absolutely horniest chick fucking song EVER. If you can't bust a nut grinding to that with your bitch, check your package.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Last edited by RumpleForeskin on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Justa Pickle
Crack Whore

Post by Justa Pickle »

I went to the Black in Black Concert in 1981. It was AWESOME!

Me...Six of my best friends...All the hot cheerleader chicks from our high school were sitting in the row in front of us...we were stoned out of our bejesus on red bud....then the stage went all black....a beam of light shined down on a bell and it started to gong...angus young broke into a guitar solo....The show was on! AWESOME!

In 1988, right after I graduated from the University of Wisconsin and before I made the trek out to Newport Beach to start my career I was bartending down on the peer of the Edgewater Hotel. It was a Saturday or Sunday morning and the day after an AC/DC concert. I wasn't even open yet and the entire band came down for a cup of coffee. I started the day with only $100 in my cash register and Brian Johnson pulled out a wad of $100 bills to pay for the four coffees.

I said, "No worries, Mate, this one is one me!"

Bunch of little runts...I think the tallest one is about 5'3"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Is this my favorite or is it the best?

Screwed would like to know.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Justa Pickle wrote:Back in Black
For the love of GOD, please spare us the PET.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

It's hard to narrow it down to a very few albums but here are seven of the greatest ones!

Hotel California - The Eagles

Thriller - Michael Jackson

Exile on Main Street - Rolling Stones

Purple Rain - Prince

The Essential Hank Williams Collection: Turn Back the Years - Hank Williams

R.E.M. - Out of Time

U2 - The Joshua Tree
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Justa Pickle wrote:In 1988, right after I graduated from the University of Wisconsin
Bwahahah! I'll take "Dumbfucks affiliated with Madison" for $200, Alex.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Justa Pickle wrote:In 1988, right after I graduated from the University of Wisconsin and before I made the trek out to Newport Beach to start my career I was bartending down on the peer of the Edgewater Hotel.
Dumbfuck.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Justa Pickle wrote:In 1988, right after I graduated from the University of Wisconsin and before I made the trek out to Newport Beach to start my career I was bartending down on the peer of the Edgewater Hotel.
Dumbfuck.
Should be proud to be affiliated with such a highly regarded member of society and devout racist like Pikkle.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Dumbfuck.
Should be proud to be affiliated with such a highly regarded member of society and devout racist like Pikkle.
I am in no way affiliated with that wet-brained fuckwit. I would sooner associate with an Extasy-addicted, ADHD-addled, temp job-working, jizz-mopping MGMT fan.
Justa Pickle
Crack Whore

Post by Justa Pickle »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Dumbfuck.
Oops, me bad. I mean "pier".

I thought it was common knowledge that spelling smack was so 1990's. Can't you get with the times and join your fellow peers in the 21st Century?

PS - Nice weather, huh Goobs? Another 10 inches tonight and on pace to break the all time record snow fall for the month of December. Why I moved back to Wisconsin has to be one of my greatest mistakes in life. I should have either stayed in Newport Beach or Stayed in the Army and killed muslim insurgents. Damn. Curse lifes bad decision. One can either go left or right at the fork in the road and they both led to such opposite extreme journeys.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:I am in no way affiliated with that wet-brained fuckwit. I would sooner associate with an Extasy-addicted, ADHD-addled, temp job-working, jizz-mopping MGMT fan.
Sure you're not. Same alma mater and all.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

War Wagon wrote:Image
You just made Stan's balloon knot drip.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:"You Shook Me All Night Long".
That is the most cutting-edge, underplayed, underrated rock song ever recorded.

Sin,

Clear Channel
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

^^^ Of course Whitey would like it. That's his M.O.: Be even dumber than everyone else.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Whiggle wrote:Image
Why? Get Signing Off, you silly, silly man.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”