The Bruins are a shoo in to drink from Lord Stanley's Cup...

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: The Bruins are a shoo in to drink from Lord Stanley's Cup...

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Bump. Thoughts from the Atlantic Division cunts? Speak up, bitches. I can't hear you.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

5 posts from Screwball today thus far. Methinks had the Caps won last night, his filth would be all over this thread. Color me not surprised he's hiding.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I made my peace in the thread in CDS, you intellectually dishonest septic tank. Next time anyone gives a fuck what some Southern Indiana-residing hick thinks about hockey will be the first.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Made your peace?
Screw_Michigan wrote:Yes, just waiting for your shit team to join the Caps on the links.

Quite simply, the biggest improvement the Caps need to make in the offseason is to TOUGHEN THE FUCK UP. Seriously. It was almost like watching women's hockey, this series between the Caps and Pens. Both teams (especially the Caps) seemed afraid to take the body, like a stiff wind would have blown them over. The Caps need to toughen up, both physically and mentally. Too many young stars (and important members of the team) disappeared in the Pens series: Semin, Backstrom, Fleishmann, to name a few. Mike Green was hurt, as I expected, but he was a no-show most of the playoffs, and that hurt them big time. OV can't carry the team by himself. They also need to add a physical defenseman, a guy like Derek Morris would have been nice at the deadline.

Overall, Craps fan can't really complain. The team made progress, advancing to the second round, and they have a solid foundation and a goalie who is only going to improve. While an extremely disappointing finish, it was a nice season. Craps fan has a lot to look forward to.

Now if the tard bandwagon jumpers can get off the wagon so I can get tickets next season, that would be great.

Oh, and we don't have an infantile douchebag like Mark Cuban for an owner, so that's always a plus.

Props to PUSFAN. Another grand victory, yada yada yada.
Still looking for where you gave ANY props to the Pens or retracted any of the horseshit you've posted in this thread to ucant. All that above abortion was was a bitter, backhanded snoozefest. I don't give a shit what you think of what I do or do not know about hockey. What I do know is you are a snivelling bitch who can't come correct. You are what board bitches are made of.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Stick to posting expense reports where you detail to the cent how much you and your cunt spent on each other for Christmas. Then go stick your crank in a sausage grinder and turn the fucking handle, bitch.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
I see Fu is oddly silent since his initial foray into the forum. Good fucking riddance, cunt.
Suck it, Nostradumbass.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Stick to posting expense reports where you detail to the cent how much you and your cunt spent on each other for Christmas. Then go stick your crank in a sausage grinder and turn the fucking handle, bitch.
Stick to MGMT and oozing suck.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Rack Fu wrote:Suck it, Nostradumbass.
Welcome back. The coast is clear, so it's okay for you to slink back in here... again. I guess.

Feel free to come back with some more two sentence takes if/when the Whalers advance. Why do you root for the Whalers if you're living in Texas, btw? You relocated, shouldn't your rooting interest have shifted to the Stars or some shit? You know what... I don't care. You were a long-time dedicated fan for the whole 6 years both you and the Whalers were in Carolina.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

So. Anyways... to come correct. Props to Carolina on a well deserved hard fought win. I must admit, I was a little stunned after game 2 when they won that game in Boston. The Bruins had steamrolled the C's in the regular season and I was expecting more of the same. Then I found out how hot Carolina was down the stretch. The Cole trade was huge for them. The series basically came down to the Bruins smashmouth style of hockey versus Carolina's speed. For 6 games and 60 minutes, the two teams beat the shit out of each other. Still undecided.

Once the game went to OT last night, I was pretty sure Boston would lose, unless they scored real early. The speed advantage became even more magnified as OT went on and the Bruins became more and more fatigued. Thomas held the fort with some amazing saves, but Boston just wilted under the pressure. Advantage Carolina. Game over. Season over. Disappointed. Again. Cam Ward has never lost a playoff series. Who fucking knew. He came up big.

RACK Chuck Kaiton's call of the game winning goal. Heard it this morning on WEEI. He's been doing Whalers radio for like 30 years or some shit. I always liked him...

Should be an amazing series against Pitt.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:Suck it, Nostradumbass.
Welcome back. The coast is clear, so it's okay for you to slink back in here... again. I guess.

Feel free to come back with some more two sentence takes if/when the Whalers advance. Why do you root for the Whalers if you're living in Texas, btw? You relocated, shouldn't your rooting interest have shifted to the Stars or some shit? You know what... I don't care. You were a long-time dedicated fan for the whole 6 years both you and the Whalers were in Carolina.
Awwwwww, poor baby got his wittle feewings hurt.

Whether I've been a fan for 6 years (12 actually), 6 decades or 6 seconds.... the team I root for still has a chance to win the Cup. How about you?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Thanks for providing me with your fan resume. It means a lot to me. Props on the win. Seriously.

I am sure you were happy when you learned about it in the Houston Chronicle this morning... as far as the Nostradumbass comment, you should really hang out in the sports forums more. Perhaps you'd actually understand the thread you're posting in and stuff.

See also... YAFJ prediction troll threads.

Good day, Special Agent Fu.

P.S. You do realize I am a Calgary Flames fan, right?
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Really? I thought a prediction thread made in December was real serious. Thanks for straightening me out.

I actually watched the game. There's a cool invention called DirecTV that somehow beams hundreds of TV broadcasts to my TV. That includes hockey games. Amazing stuff!
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

This…
Rack Fu wrote:I thought
… is where this thread went horribly wrong for you.
Rack Fu wrote: a prediction thread made in December.
If you know the date, then we can assume you did read the opening line of the thread. You saw where I called for the Bruins to go undefeated, right? Serious stuff, Fu. Way to go after me for calling my shot. Did you also notice how I copy/pasted it from a 6 page thread that kicked around the NFL Forum last season? Does this look familiar? Ring any bells?
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Cowboys are a shoe-in to win the Super Bowl this year.
I know some of you don't want to hear this, but I'm inclined to say they will go undefeated too. You can't possibly tell me that there's another team out there, even in the AFC, who can logically compete on the same field. Patriots are done, San Diego is not as good as advertised, Jacksonville is not as good as advertised, and MAYBE the Steelers but even they don't scare anyone. The Colts have all sorts of issues. In the NFC, there are a bunch of pretenders like the Saints and Giants and that's it. Here's the rest of their schedule:

Okay. We established you at least read the first post of this thread. Did you read the 2nd?
Screw_Michigan wrote:Good call, Jerkoff. Nice trolling.
^^ Gets it. You?
Rack Fu wrote: Thanks for straightening me out.
Anytime. You want to come into this forum with your chest all puffed out dropping your 1st post of the season in May... fine. The forum can use the traffic. At least know wtf you're responding to beforehand. Deal?
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

I read this thread in December and it was an obvious troll job. I was busting balls because A) You were giving the Canes shit and B) You totally fucked yourself in the pooper with your Caps/Rangers takes. The result is still the same whether you're making troll job predictions or real predictions - you suck.

Did I really have to just explain that?

I like that you give me shit for just now commenting in this forum. I guess you fertilizing this forum for several months with your shit takes makes you the more informed and better fan. Keep thinking that, slappy.

Puh-lease. :meds:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Rack Fu wrote:The result is still the same whether you're making troll job predictions or real predictions - you suck.
You do realize this shitty troll job was this biggest thread this forum has seen in years, right?

And yeah, my predictions really suck ass relating to the Caps. Remember this one from last year?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Bawahahaha… Here's how it will play out for the Craps; they will get the 3rd seed by default and a 1st round dismissal from the playoffs by Pittsburgh. SEASON OVER.
Instead of 1st and 3rd, it was a 2nd and a 2nd. And I had the right team beating the Craps.

Anything else you want to kick your own ass with in this thread? Or should I log in with my Grass Clippings and Store Carriage trolls and really show you what is up?

Love the rolleyes thingie, btw. It sends a very powerful message. In fact, I suggest you incorporate more emoticons to break up the innate shittiness of your posts. TIA.

I think 100 posts is doable. You?