BWAHAHAHA!!!

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Post by Goober McTuber »

Hey Screwball, did you notice that the same weekend that Bucky climbed to the top of the WCHA, Kalamazoo Tech found their way to the basement of the CCHA? Sure, Wisconsin's played two more games than Minnehaha, but at worst Bucky will be in 2nd place after going 9-1-1 in their last 11 games. Can you say NCAA tounament? Probably not without shedding a tear or two.
Screw_Michigan

Re: BWAHAHAHA!!!

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You'll lose in the first round of the WCHA tournament and miss the playoffs. I believe in you fucks.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:You'll lose in the first round of the WCHA tournament and miss the playoffs. I believe in you fucks.
More likely we would lose in the first round of the WCHA tournament and still make the NCAAs. You know that's true.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Don't soak your panties just yet. Your second half schedule looks pretty tough. Let's see how you fare against UAA on the road. You really haven't beat a decent team yet anyway.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Wisconsin has one quality win up to this point and that's against a young, inconsistent Michigan team in Madison. The Badgers are a bubble team right now but as Screw mentioned, their remaining schedule is quite difficult but it gives them a chance to control their own destiny. Go out and beat teams like Minnesota, Denver, Minnesota State and Colorado College and you should have nothing to worry about. That start they had was brutal but they've had ample opportunity to turn it around against the 'less thans' in the WCHA. Let's see how they do against the top teams in that league...
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

And I've said from the beginning that this was a rebuilding year. Very young Badger team. Next year is when they should make a deep run in the tournament.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Don't soak your panties just yet. Your second half schedule looks pretty tough. Let's see how you fare against UAA on the road.
How about we sweep while you shut the fuck up and keep mopping. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Congratu-fucking-lations. UAA is 4-8-2 in the league. You should be proud.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Congratu-fucking-lations. UAA is 4-8-2 in the league. You should be proud.
You were the one who chose that series as a measuring stick. Of course Anchorage was a .500 team until they played (and lost to) the Badgers in their last 4 games, dumbfuck. :lol:
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice meaningless sweep against Alabama-Cuntsville, Screwball. How's last place in a 2nd-tier conference taste, BTW? :lol:

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

How many games did your tards win this weekend? Nice letdown on Saturday. Can't finish the job...a hallmark of Wisky athletics.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:How many games did your tards win this weekend? Nice letdown on Saturday. Can't finish the job...a hallmark of Wisky athletics.
We split against the team that was in third place going into the weekend. Enjoy your Wisky-penis envy, dumbfuck.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Hey, Screwball, you fucking tard, did you notice who's in first place in the WCHA? Choke on a big fat dick, bitch.

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You popped in from your semen-gargling coma just for that? We'll see in a few weeks, pole-smoker. If the raccoons make the Frozen Four, will you be coming to the District so I can finally kick your teeth down your throat in real life?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You know what's really scary, Screwball? Other than the goalie, there's one senior on the team that skates a regular shift. You're going to be seeing a top-flight Badger team for a couple more years. I just love how that's gotta be a real kick to your nuts, Corky.

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

How soon you forget, sack-licker. You have, what, 20 draft picks on your roster? They'll all be gone after this season, and you'll have to REBUILD. You're fucked.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

No. Unlike previous years where there was a dominant player or two who moved on to the NHL, this year's underclassmen are good, not great. But there's a lot of them. I thought you knew a little bit about hockey, you stupid cunt.

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Only 10 draft picks on the roster...2 juniors, 5 sophomores, 3 freshmen.

Wisconsin isn't that much different than a program like Michigan or Minnesota or Boston U where they get the pick of the litter from the NTDP or some of the major prep schools from Canada and the States. These are kids groomed for the NHL and they're just in college as one more stop before the show. Those guys don't usually stay in school all 4 years but you just back fill with more players in the pipeline. Perhaps they lose underclassmen like McBain, Geoffrion, and Smith but then you just reload.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I thought your tards were in first place? Oh well. Come back when you get a fucking clue, pantload.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Season's not over yet, dickface. Which means that Kalamazoo Tech still has time to climb up to 8th pace in their 2nd tier conference. Badgers are a very young team, and their performance to date this year has been a pleasant surprise. Kind of like when you discover that the jizz on the floor is still warm.

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

As I predicted, your underachieving, shit-eating tards are going to finish .500, lose in the semis of the conference tournament (if you're lucky to make it that far), and squeak into the tournament with a bid you don't deserve. Keep playing tough against Mankato, fuckfaces.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Michigan vs. Wisconsin at Camp Randall in 2010
http://mgoblue.com/ice-hockey/article.aspx?id=168932
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

so the game at mich stadium is off then? i read two days ago there was going to be a game at mich stad, even if msu wasn't the opponent.

rack wmu's patty galivan being the ccha's leading scorer.

i won't watch a minute of this wanna be cold war farce. scu-m should stick to trying to get the last jab in against ferris before having two players tossed from the game. can we expect the same in madison? fuck red, ruck mitera, fuck all the rest of the shit eating tards in ann argbor.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:As I predicted, your underachieving, shit-eating tards are going to finish .500, lose in the semis of the conference tournament (if you're lucky to make it that far), and squeak into the tournament with a bid you don't deserve. Keep playing tough against Mankato, fuckfaces.
Just a warmup for next year's title run, dickbreath. Other than the goalie, only one guy that gets playing time is a senior.

Eat your heart out, cunt. (Along with your boyfriend's sphincter).

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Game 1 - Michigan 5, Western Michigan 2

:mrgreen:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

A double-whammy for Screwball the Jizz-mopper. Badgers won 7-1 with 63 shots on goal.

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nice drive-by, Gobbles. Shoalz, we'll see tonight. I'll be watching as well. Should be good.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Nice drive-by, Gobbles.
Brilliant comeback, you FAT fucking RETARD. Post another picture of yourself in your "puffy jacket".

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Shoalz, we'll see tonight. I'll be watching as well. Should be good.

I give the Broncos credit for rallying back in the second to make it 3-2 after the Wolverines dominated the first period and had the early 3-0 lead.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

As expected, Michigan finishes the sweep of the Broncos. It all starts with another dominating first period...3-0 and they hold the Broncos without a shot. Notre Dame also advances with a double shutout of the Mavericks. Miami-Northern and Ohio State-Alaska go to decisive Game 3s on Sunday.

Michigan has caught fire at the right time, losing just 3 times since beginning of December...19-3 after starting 9-7. Hogan has yet to allow more than 3 goals in any of his 28 starts...he did get pulled early from the game against BU after giving up 3 quickies. I didn't know how this team would recover from losing Porter, Kolarik, and Pacorietty but they've still got a balanced attack with not quite the firepower of last year's team. I actually feel better about this team's chances compared to last year's team when the entered the tournament as the favorite.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kalamazoo Tech would be a 2-goal underdog to the Badger womens team.

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What are you going to have to say when the Weasles miss the tournament, as I predicted? Fucking tard.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

According to USCHO.com's latest Bracketology, they don't have the Badgers in the field.

A fun application on USCHO...go through the different scenarios in this weekend's conference tournaments and it'll calculate the Pairwise ratings.
http://www.uscho.com/rankings/pwp.php
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:What are you going to have to say when the Weasles miss the tournament, as I predicted? Fucking tard.
As I've told you repeatedly, dick-breath, this season was a rebuilding year. One senior skates serious minutes (other than the goalie), and a tournament berth was not expected anyway. It's next year that's going to make you weep, bitch.

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

So the fact your shit eating tards went from first place in the WCHA to not making the tournament is acceptable because it's a "rebuilding year?" You're dumber than I thought. Wait, scratch that. You're as fucking stupid as I thought. "Next year." Spoken like a true fuckin' jerkoff.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

How does that taste? Again, the nation's most overrated, underachieving hockey team, nobody does less with more than University of Wisconsin hockey.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! is right you ass-licking tard.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

http://www.uscho.com/ncaad1/

The real tourney starts tomorrow...Michigan ended up in the East regional probably because of the result of the CCHA championship game. Notre Dame got the conference double so they deserve to stay closer to home with the Midwest Regional in Grand Rapids.

Air Force should be an interesting matchup...Jacques Lamoureux is second in the nation in scoring and they have 3 others in the top 50. Their goalie Volkening is 8th in the nation in goals against and had 5 shutouts. This isn't going to be a push over team...I've had my eye on them from the early going when they had a few guys near the top of national scoring list before conference play.

The Atlantic isn't in the same category as the big 4 conferences (CCHA, WCHA, Hockey East and ECAC) but you still have to respect any conference champion. The Falcons are the conference champs three years running. Their resume isn't all that impressive in terms of what they've done against other tourney teams. They swept Bemidiji State back in October and lost to Denver and Yale...no great wins so this will be a huge step up to face a club like Michigan.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

How soon you forget Holy Cross and Minnesota.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Wow, you're right about Minnesota...just assumed they were in. They fell off big time after that 8-0-4 start. They finished 9-13-3 the rest of the season.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I meant in that HC beat Minn a few years ago in Minneapolis when Minn was the #1 seed in the tournament. But yeah, the Gophers sucked a big dick down the stretch, surely in an attempt to steal the "Doing less with most" trophy from Gobbles' shit-pushers in Madison.