not a great week of games

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

not a great week of games

Post by King Crimson »

I'll watch the Big XII games UT @ KU and the local number....O State putting it on a very bad Colorado team...which is "the national game"?

the "experts" are dry humping Florida-South Ca.....LOL. could it be more obvious? how in the world is SC crawling into the rankings this week?

a team with a hell burning 10 point win against Wofford, a 13 point win against 2-7 UAB, and a loss to Vandy.

that's great Meatgrinder CFB; well, except neither Wofford or UAB are in the MG.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: not a great week of games

Post by King Crimson »

Big wins over: Arkansas is 4-6, Tennessee is 3-7...Vandy has lost 4 in a row (as I predicted)...but this is a great Cock team. Worthy of all the national Spurrier love.

what a joke.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

when i noticed that MU @ ISU was on TV, i said to myself, there must be some shit matchups in Big12 for ISU game to be on again. ISU=Baylor, those games end up being on PPV or no TV at all.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Jsc810 wrote:Minnesota at Wisconsin is a boarder rivalry, that should be a good game, shouldn't it?
The battle for Paul Bunyun's axe. This matchup has provided some great games the last few years. Big comebacks and last second wins.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

California vs. Oregon State.... should be another classic.

It's too bad most of the country doesn't ever get to see PAC 10 games...
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

.m2 wrote:California vs. Oregon State.... should be another classic.

True dat. I felt so privileged to live in Pac 10 country a few weeks ago when the local ABC affiliate opted for the UCLA/Cal barnburner over that Texas/Okie St. dud. If only those poor souls in the Midwest, South and East had it as good as we do...
"Keys, woman!"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

refs will screw Cal again.
"
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

When Gameday is at FAMU you know it is a bad week.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:

True dat. I felt so privileged to live in Pac 10 country a few weeks ago when the local ABC affiliate opted for the UCLA/Cal barnburner over that Texas/Okie St. dud. If only those poor souls in the Midwest, South and East had it as good as we do...

I hear ya.... nothing like hearing UCLA play our fight song over and over again.

This helps... sometimes.

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/ncaa/30876-nca ... aming.html

For people who cannot get the game on their TV's.

Click on the link below at game time.

I'll stream it.

LINK
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Yeah thanks Justin.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Beavs about to go up a score here.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Nope not a great week of games...

Been watching the first round of the D2 playoffs all day....thank god for the internet and streaming video
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.