The Scary Mascot Bowl

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Sky
It stinks like sex in here

The Scary Mascot Bowl

Post by Sky »

Could Okie St and TT have more absurd looking mascots?

The only reason Okie St isn't as bad is that they don't have some guy ringing the Bell 'O Masturbation.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: The Scary Mascot Bowl

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Do they teach tackling in the Big 12? Jaybus...
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Who the hell would have thought back in August that we would be in the month of November and Texas Tech can control their own destiny all the way to Miami to play for all the marbles? I doubt they get past OU, but none the less it is shocking that they are ranked #2.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Hard to believe my 'skers went toe-to-toe with this team and shoulda beat 'em(likely would've if we could buy a damn call). They have really stepped-up their game in the last two weeks. They flat-out shithammered a solid Okie State squad that beat Mizzou and could've beaten Texas.

Props to Leach, Ruffin and their boys. The showdown with OU looks to be a barnburner.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

I kinda like Pistol Pete. he looks like he sleeps under a bridge and huffs paint thinner a little, no doubt. and then on game day they dress him up in an orange cowboy suit.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

King Crimson wrote:I kinda like Pistol Pete. he looks like he sleeps under a bridge and huffs paint thinner a little, no doubt. and then on game day they dress him up in an orange cowboy suit.
LOL

Thought he lived in the back of a Chevy Tahoe.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?