rack the euros

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: rack the euros

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I heard that Goodell has already declared Wembley Stadium outdated & demanded that London taxpayers pay for a new stadium before there are any more NFL games there.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I'll call bullshit on Pedo- how many preschoolers give a shit about the NFL?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

I think it's bullshit to disrupt a teams mojo and community economy to go exhibit them in front of a bunch of indifferent, bangers and mash eating, limys. The fact that these people are cheering for a team makes me think their even stupider than I originally thought.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

R-Jack wrote:Yes, rack them because sellouts for NFL games are so hard to come by.

JSC, are you a fucking idiot?
I don't know how things are now, but having grown up in Detroit and then Cincinnati, I don't think I ever saw a home game televised due to the no-sellout blackout agreement.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Kid Nashville wrote:
R-Jack wrote:Yes, rack them because sellouts for NFL games are so hard to come by.

JSC, are you a fucking idiot?
I don't know how things are now, but having grown up in Detroit and then Cincinnati, I don't think I ever saw a home game televised due to the no-sellout blackout agreement.
Today's home game vs the Skins was the first *blacked-out game in like 10 years.

*Settle down, Pickle. Not what you think.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Detroit had sold out every home game for like 7-8 years, dumbass.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

R-Jack wrote:JSC, are you a fucking idiot?

I didn't even know this was debatable anymore.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Diego in Seattle wrote:I heard that Goodell has already declared Wembley Stadium outdated & demanded that London taxpayers pay for a new stadium before there are any more NFL games there.
Rack him. Wembley is a horrible location for the national stadium, and is a bitch to get to. They also shot themselves in the foot by making the middle stand members-only, meaning that there are huge swathes of empty seating on the telly while the corporate freeloading twats stay at the bar.

And RACK the NFL for finally bring proper games to the UK. I was at the Cowboys-Bears preseason game in '85.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”