Quanderrious and Jhavarske At It Again

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: Quanderrious and Jhavarske At It Again

Post by PSUFAN »

I thought I had seen it all until recently, when the woman here cut open a friend to take her baby for her own. After that one, I'm prepared for just about anything.

These days, simply avoiding killing your kids passes for good parenting, I guess.

This mom avoided killing her 2 year old son...for what eventual purpose is unclear.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sounds like a case of desperate young men being frustrated by the system that holds them down. What else are they to do?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

C'mon Sam, these young men are victims. Victims of the most despicable era in American History.

It's sad that this woman died. But she and her husband probably made more than $250,000 and these young men had every right to take from her - even if force or detainment was necessary. These young men - with great foresight and sense of justice - were simply trying to achieve a balance on the scales of social justice. Taking from those that HAVE and putting it in the pockets of those that HAVE NOT is the RIGHT thing to do. This woman was obviously uncooperative and enforcement was necessary.

It got out of hand and we're left with a tragedy. But to indict these young men for only doing what was right, is a crime in and of itself.

Pray for them.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Sudden Sam wrote:http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/app ... 0880918019

This happened about three houses from some friends of mine.

Quanderrious Johnson, 17

Jhavarske Lewis, 16

Herbert L. Turner, 17

Nice hood your homeboys live in ..visit them much ?

If yo mama had dropped that name of "Quanderrious" and " Jhavarske" on your ass...I am guessing you might have a bad black man attitude too...can't blame whitey when they name their kids bogus shit like that..

No wonder they all have street names like " Spike" "Lil Fuck" ..etc...
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Sudden Sam wrote: Jhavarske Lewis, 16

Herbert L. Turner, 17

Herbert?!?!
Mrs. Rumps has a student who's first name is spelled La-a, so on the first day of class, Mrs. Rumps is calling role and tries thes best she could to pronounce the name, "Lay-uh....Lah-uh..."

This little nog girl interrupts Mrs. Rumps, does that little neckitude move that all female nogs do and says, "My name is Ladasha!"

Holy shit. Her nog parents were so fucking lazy that they spelled her name with god damn symbol.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Do these people even realize what they've done? WTF is going on?!?!
Of course they realise. They just don't care. Why would they?

We only need two criminal penalties in our justice system. Automatic death for all violent crimes and financial restitution for all property crimes. If you are unable to make restitution then you will forced into involuntary servitude until the debt is paid or you die making piles of gravel.

No need for prisons at all except as temporary lodging for those about to get fried.

actually, i think is't time to re-think the whole "genocide is immoral" thingie.

i've said it before, but i was half joking at the time: the nigs are gonna riot whether onogga wins or not- if he wins, they'll feel empowered to go after whitey; if he loses it'll be on account of racism. it's no longer a joking matter because Onogga has already started setting up the racism angle. and win or lose, Onogga won't lift a finger to prevent, or end the inevitable riots
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

mvscal wrote:We only need two criminal penalties in our justice system. Automatic death for all violent crimes and financial restitution for all property crimes. If you are unable to make restitution then you will forced into involuntary servitude until the debt is paid or you die making piles of gravel.

No need for prisons at all except as temporary lodging for those about to get fried.
Close. But bringing back the pillory and the lash (televised, of course) would also be a good thing. Don't underestimate the power of pain and public humilliation.

The whole idea of a 'penitentiary' came from the Quakers (thanks, Pennsylvania) thinking that if you locked a scumbag in a cell for a while he'd see the error of his ways and tread the straight and narrow. That's worked out pretty well.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Soar with the lethal injection, young defendants.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: I agree with mvscal 100%.
Then you are an idiot.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:Soar with the lethal injection, young defendants.
sheeeit, they's prolly done double the dosage before lotsa times

better "rosenberg" them
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

shoulda picked our own damn cotton.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

twitlover wrote:shoulda picked our own damn cotton.
Considering your posting history, it sounds like a job you might be qualified for.