Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: McCain's Veep

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

So...

The mom in the grandmom...

The daughter is the mom...

The brother is the father...

Some unknown shmendrick is taking the fall as the father...

The retarded baby has many moms and dads...

WTF?????
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Martyred wrote:So...

The mom in the grandmom...

The daughter is the mom...

The brother is the father...

Some unknown shmendrick is taking the fall as the father...

The retarded baby has many moms and dads...

WTF?????
Translation...

You're still a moron.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

What an unsavory predicament for conservative voters.

Tisk-tisk...for shame...

:cry:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

If Palin's son gets killed in Iraq, does her daughter get spousal death benefits, seeing as though he's the baby-daddy of his own nephew/niece?
Why don’t you just STFU.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Martyred wrote:If Palin's son gets killed in Iraq, does her daughter get spousal death benefits, seeing as though he's the baby-daddy of his own nephew/niece?
Are you seriously TRYING to be the most retarded poster on this board?
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

JaysFan wrote: So you think it's perfectly healthy and responsible that a woman that knows she's pregnant, whose water breaks and instead of heading to a hospital or seeking medical attention goes on to give a political speech, then embarks on an 8 hour plane ride all the while being in labour?
Be that as it may, that's not the issue you were trying to paint her as being an "irresponsible mother" over, now was it? Talk about moving the goalposts.
Mr. Schwump
Jake

Post by Mr. Schwump »

I thought the left could not stoop lower.
I was wrong.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Is it perfectly healthy and responsible to fly internationally with a used up trick bag with 4 yellow teeth, 2 green teeth, no other teeth, a left behind family, 14 track marks, and a perfectly sized cavern to house the infamous snatch serpent? Eh, jays........fan?

As long as we are casting stones and defining............responsible, anyhoo...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

JaysFan wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
JaysFan wrote:Palin is an irresponsible mother.
Oh bullshit.

Your reach clearly exceeds your grasp.
Really Wags?

So you think it's perfectly healthy and responsible that a woman that knows she's pregnant, whose water breaks and instead of heading to a hospital or seeking medical attention goes on to give a political speech, then embarks on an 8 hour plane ride all the while being in labour?
If she's already had four kids, I'd trust her judgement over whatever jerkoffs you're getting your talking points from.

And congrats to Gov. Palin and her first dude on their grandkid and having her daughter and future son-in-law do the right thing.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

She could have just stayed in Keny...Texas and had the kid then faked documents to pretended he was born in Hawa...Alaska afterwards.

But then she'd probably be a dem.

ImageImage
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Incest is a family matter.

I never realized climbing on top of your sister was "Family Values"? Oh well, live and learn.

RACK that chromosomally tight family unit.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Martyred wrote:Incest is a family matter.
So keep it between you and your dad.

Nobody here wants to know about it.

ImageImage
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Again, nice vetting process you've got going there. Spin, deflect it all you want but the truth is her decisions aren't exactly the most responsible for someone that's vying to become one step away from being POTUS. McSame's camp dropped the ball.

rozy, would you let any one of the inmates which post here or at any of these spin off boards anywhere's near becoming president or vp? :mrgreen:
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

JaysFan wrote:Again, nice vetting process you've got going there.
McCain knew all about the pregnancy.

Idiot.

ImageImage
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Don't know about that. What I do get a kick out of is you speaking of women and responsibility.....in the same sentence no less.

What you are missing is that this woman on a minute by minute basis is becoming more and more like all of "us" and a whole lot less like all of "inside the beltway".

Her humanity is not what is laughable to me. Laughable to me is Barry's "Last 30 years, while McCain has been there 26 of them" comment.......while his mate has been there 35 years.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Diogenes wrote:

Idiot.
So he knew and yet McCain and Palin both still decided it was a good thing to parade an unwed pregnant teenager into the international media's spotlight for the sake of an election?

Wow, the GOP really were desperate in needing her as a VP on the ticket.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

rozy wrote:What you are missing is that this woman on a minute by minute basis is becoming more and more like all of "us" and a whole lot less like all of "inside the beltway".
I'll give her that and hell if it weren't for her religious right views I might even think she was a good choice. But anyone that in this day and age still opposes stem cell research, abortion and the teaching of sex-ed in the schools is still living in the June Cleaver age.
Her humanity is not what is laughable to me. Laughable to me is Barry's "Last 30 years, while McCain has been there 26 of them" comment.......while his mate has been there 35 years.
Kind of like how the GOP's comments about Barrack's lack of experience eh? Then chooses someone with none whatsoever.

Even her own mother in law is quoted as wondering exactly what qualifications she has, other than she's a woman and a Conservative, to be the VP
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

JaysFan wrote:
Diogenes wrote:

Idiot.
So he knew and yet McCain and Palin both still decided it was a good thing to parade an engaged pregnant teenager into the international media's spotlight for the sake of an election?
No, she let out the news because of vile guttersnipes like you who have to attack children and infants when their mom is turning your twisted little world upside-down.

Bitch.

ImageImage
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

JaysFan wrote:
rozy wrote:What you are missing is that this woman on a minute by minute basis is becoming more and more like all of "us" and a whole lot less like all of "inside the beltway".
I'll give her that and hell if it weren't for her religious right views I might even think she was a good choice. But anyone that in this day and age still opposes stem cell research, abortion and the teaching of sex-ed in the schools is still living in the June Cleaver age.
Kind of like how the GOP's comments about Barrack's lack of experience eh? Then chooses someone with none whatsoever.

Even her own mother in law is quoted as wondering exactly what it qualifications she has, other than she's a woman and a Conservative, to be the VP
In other words, it has nothing to do with her life choices or experiences as much as it is that you disagree with her views. I could just as easily say that anyone who favors stem cell, abortion, and teaching sex-ed in schools is allowing Ted Bundy to live vicariously through them.

You could have just come out and said you disagree with her viewpoints rather than throw stones that you have no right to throw. :wink:

Personally, as a free American, I happen to enjoy her religious right viewpoints. Immensely.

Oh, and nice job of fencing yourself in, btw. :lol:

She has more experience than the other 3...combined. By comparison, she is overqualified. But, that aside, why would you even bring that up considering your statement of:
if it weren't for her religious right views I might even think she was a good choice
:lol: KYOA within the space of 3 lines.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Attacking the children?

Oh you mean the kind of gutter sniping like when McCain himself, attacked Chelsea Clinton during a Republican fundraiser...

Surely you remember that Dio?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Juno

Alaska

Get it? heh-heh-heh...I crack myself up...
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

rozy wrote:...this woman on a minute by minute basis is becoming more and more like all of "us"...

America doesn't want more like all of "us".

You want highly polished, Hollywood bullshit.
Why don’t you just STFU.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Martyred wrote:
rozy wrote:...this woman on a minute by minute basis is becoming more and more like all of "us"...

America doesn't want more like all of "us".

You want highly polished, Hollywood bullshit.
That would be a fair description of our November choice. :mrgreen:

Guess we will see what we do want.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

JaysFan wrote:But anyone that in this day and age still opposes stem cell research, abortion and the teaching of sex-ed in the schools is still
Preferable to a worthless tool like Obama.

As far as experience, at least she has it.

This guy was just as lacking and he did a decent job...

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=ND ... cxNTU5YzU=

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

JaysFan wrote:Attacking the children?

Oh you mean the kind of gutter sniping like when McCain himself, attacked Chelsea Clinton during a Republican fundraiser...

Surely you remember that Dio?
Not really.

How old was she?

Did JM claim she had and gave away a child?

ImageImage
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

In a liberal world, experience = voting "present"

What is your name? PRESENT

Where are you from? PRESENT

2+2 = PRESENT

Should we honor our troops? PRESENT
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

rozy wrote:
JaysFan wrote:

Even her own mother in law is quoted as wondering exactly what it qualifications she has, other than she's a woman and a Conservative, to be the VP
In other words, it has nothing to do with her life choices or experiences as much as it is that you disagree with her views. I could just as easily say that anyone who favors stem cell, abortion, and teaching sex-ed in schools is allowing Ted Bundy to live vicariously through them.
No it does have to do with her life choices and experiences. She chose to risk her pregnancy by not only going out to give a political speach, but then hopping onto a plane for an 8 hour flight and not seeking medical attention. She chose to abuse the powers of her office by pressuring someone to fire her ex-brother in law (because she didn't have the powers to do so) and when they refused to do so, she fired them.

She keeps making bad choices. Her views reflect that.
You could have just come out and said you disagree with her viewpoints rather than throw stones that you have no right to throw. :wink:
Oranges and apples.
Personally, as a free American, I happen to enjoy her religious right viewpoints. Immensely.
As you should be free to do. As the 49% of Americans that plan on voting for Obama/Biden (based on the latest Gallup poll) and oppose your viewpoints are free to do.
Oh, and nice job of fencing yourself in, btw. :lol:
Not even close. Come on, you're a far better opponent than to go down that avenue so easily.
She has more experience than the other 3...combined.
She's been what, mayor of a town nobody had ever heard of before she was picked? Governor of Alaska for less than 2 years? I'm sure her duties as a "hockey mom" count for something in dealing with Canada in foreign relations but...
By comparison, she is overqualified. But, that aside, why would you even bring that up considering your statement of:
if it weren't for her religious right views I might even think she was a good choice
Why, because the argument you were making about comments being made by one side applies all around. The GOP has said Barrack has no experience but then goes out and picks someone with even less experience.

I'm all for someone that doesn't have 7 houses, know what it's like to actually worry about mortgage payments and she has or recently had, those qualities. That's the only reason why I'd even think she was a good choice. The barn's already full of politicians that are out of touch with the working class. It's too bad she has placed politics ahead of her family and thinks that the world's stuck in the 50's.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

You're falling into their trap just when you have them on the ropes, JaysFan.

Justify nothing. Just kick her in the cunt and don't stop kicking.
Why don’t you just STFU.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Martyred wrote:You're falling into their trap just when you have them on the ropes, JaysFan.

I'll give credit where credit is due.

rozy had me one quote away from being in full IB mode.

shudders

Carry on the battle my brother.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

They are down.

Stomp them in the fucking face. They would do the same to you.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

JaysFan wrote:She chose to abuse the powers of her office by pressuring someone to fire her ex-brother in law (because she didn't have the powers to do so) and when they refused to do so, she fired them.
Bullshit. Which is why she requested an investigation into this 'scandal' herself.

The only real scandal is that some POS who gets drunk and shoots moose on duty, tasers ten-year-olds and threatens to murder his ex's father gets a five day suspension and still has a badge and gun.

ImageImage
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

JaysFan wrote: The GOP has said Barrack has no experience but then goes out and picks someone with even less experience.
Present

Dadgum I thought you were brighter than this...

Murder is murder in any decade
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Martyred wrote:
PLEASE continue to do so. Every time a Democrap pundit gets on the Tube or on the Net and attacks, another 1000 Hillary supporters punch their McCain/Palin ticket. So please continue the attack!!
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

rozy wrote:
Martyred wrote:
PLEASE continue to do so. Every time a Democrap pundit gets on the Tube or on the Net and attacks, another 1000 Hillary supporters punch their McCain/Palin ticket. So please continue the attack!!
So your despicable shower of bastards are now relying on menopausal women to pull you out of the shit. I almost pity you.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

I'm being attacked by a queer Limey and a Canadian midget. Whatever shall I do...? :lol:
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Act like a window-licking cunt, like you always do.

Seriously. Your lot have had the whip hand for eight years, and you fucked up magnificently. Now your best shot is an ossified moron and a nobody who preaches abstinence, but can't even teach her own daughter to keep her knickers on. You're fucked, mate.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

To make you feel better, rozy, it's one of those video KC Scott was talking about of Sarah in her younger, wilder days .... sexy mama.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b46_1220213471

She reads a teleprompter better than Obama. Somehow "good orator" has been twisted into meaning "smooth, lying sack of shit", I guess.

Lie a bunch, mix in the word "change" and "believe" and fuck, you're making WInston Churchill sound like he had a speech impediment.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Nishlord wrote:Your lot have had the whip hand for eight years
No "his" lot hasn't. The whip to which you refer has three tails. The most powerful in fact, for the past four years has been the lot you seem to favor. They didn't have the balls to do what they thought was necessary ten years ago and based on their record of the past four years - they still don't have any balls. They equivocate and cry well, that's about it.

You're way too eager Nishlord. Stick to what you know and post something we can all believe in, how about some classic Page 3 shots of Jo Guest.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

rozy wrote:
Martyred wrote:
What the fuck do I care if it hurts the Dems?

I just want to see you guys destroy and humiliate each other.
Why don’t you just STFU.