McCain's Veep

The best of the best
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: McCain's Veep

Post by smackaholic »

It Barack HUSSEINObama Bin Laden, dumbass. Get it right.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

JaysFan wrote:
Martyred wrote:I pray for Palin's part black, part Eskimo, white trash, retarded baby.

I wonder if they know who the father is? Maybe it's Palin's husband?

:o

:shock:
I'm guessing it was the brother that signed up to serve in Iraq after he was caught practicing some of the army's Iraqi field manouvers on her.
You are infinitely better than that...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

rozy wrote:
JaysFan wrote:
Martyred wrote:I pray for Palin's part black, part Eskimo, white trash, retarded baby.

I wonder if they know who the father is? Maybe it's Palin's husband?

:o

:shock:
I'm guessing it was the brother that signed up to serve in Iraq after he was caught practicing some of the army's Iraqi field manouvers on her.
You are infinitely better than that...
Link?

When lefties get nervous, there's no gutter too deep.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

I know, but THAT particular one typically doesn't.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Yea, a chick that wears a T like this in College would nevah get naked for the cam.......

Just Biden time till they come out
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

She said “succulent." Damn.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Whether the brood mare of the Yukon carried her daughter's bastard child, or whether she sought to bring into the world a diseased and deformed baby to suffer unimaginable Reagan/Thatcher-like dementia for its years is partially irrelevent. That she refers to Alaska as "God's country" is a profound insult to both the human and animal natives of the area. That she and her GOP collegues seek to reverse the protected status of polar bears is the typically vile and demented behavior of that which is "right wing" in this country.

I will eat that bitch--and Karl Rove, etc.--immediately
Before God was, I am
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:That she and her GOP collegues seek to reverse the protected status of polar bears is the typically vile and demented behavior of that which is "right wing" in this country.
Either that or the idea that global warming is killing them off is a load of crap.

From your favorite group...

http://www.aei.org/publications/pubid.2 ... detail.asp

ImageImage
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Let's see what we got here:

"Family Values" icicle queen's son busts a nut in sis.

Sis has a "mong" baby.

Bro' splits for IED-topia.

Mom pretends it's hers.

sordid
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Martyred wrote:sordid
And stupid. But nothing new there.

ImageImage
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

You don't like either of these two. Your boy Romney got his magic underpants handed to him and was told to piss off.
Why don’t you just STFU.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Seeing LTS and DIO in this thread makes me want to Fight the Deciders
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

KC Scott wrote:Seeing LTS and DIO in this thread makes me want to Fight the Deciders
STFU and get back to scouring the web for compromising Palin pics.

Loser.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Palin is definitly good at this conspiracy shit. Not only does she get hospitals, nurses, doctors and government agencies to help with her charade, she convinces total strangers to go along...

http://www.polartrec.com/node/3944

Either that or you are a bunch of nutjobs who get your info from sources like dailykos and DU.

Either way, rack her for making you melt into a puddle of idiocy.

ImageImage
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Just like old days, Dio?
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

That's not going to help. The losers here are only interested in pics that 'prove' she isn't the mother of her kid.

Or that she was screwing around on her bf/hubby in college..

ImageImage
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Diogenes wrote:That's not going to help. The losers here are only interested in pics that 'prove' she isn't the mother of her kid.

Or that she was screwing around on her bf/hubby in college..
Interesting comparison.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Diogenes wrote: they have this thing called a vetting process.
They sure do. Its too bad, they didn't actually use it, and vett Palin, though.
McCain Camp Didn't Search Palin's Hometown Paper Archives
August 31, 2008 05:00 PM

The McCain campaign has gone to great lengths to present the selection of Sarah Palin as one made after a careful, meticulous vetting process. But evidence continues to suggest that the Arizona Republican made his VP choice with surprising haste.

On Saturday, a Democrat tasked with opposition research contacted the Huffington Post with this piece of information: as of this weekend, the McCain campaign had not gone through old newspaper articles from the Valley Frontiersman, Palin's hometown newspaper.

How does he know? The paper's (massive) archives are not online. And when he went to research past content, he was told he was the first to inquire.

"No one else had requested access before," said the source. "It's unbelievable. We were the only people to do that, which means the McCain camp didn't."

The Frontiersman did not immediately confirm the revelation. And there is no indication from the Democratic source that anything nefarious or problematic will be found in the archives. But officials with the paper did not recall inquiries by the McCain campaign.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

ImageImage
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

You tree-hugging Dem faggots just don't get it....Onogga is FUCKED on election day.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Look...McCain and the Brood mare are toast. It's a joke. The worst/best rollover in history. And...so what!

It's business as usual, unfortunately, because such is the rarity of enlightenment and the welter of greed. The Military Industrial (Congressional) Complex has been fully implemented by the Cheney/Chimp cabal, and we as world citizens must deal with this dire situation. The "war on terror" will plunge ahead under the remarkable normality of the Obama administration. Corporate viral spread will continue. Grotesque obesiance to the Zionazi regime will continue. China will continue, etc.

Dio/babs, as a basic gesture of respect to this palsied forum, lose the Voltaire and Yeats boldtype. Voltaire would of course ignore an obvious idiot like you, while Yeats would probably spit a stream of ale on your toad-like corner.
Before God was, I am
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

I'll give McSame credit for one thing. It's not easy to make Obama's selection of Biden look like a bit of inspired genius.

But that's precisely what he's managed to do, by comparison.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

Terry,

I'm so glad you brought up Biden. I haven't voted Democrat for like forever, but I have been very up on Obama. I like his message and the idea of change and all that, was running right with it. As soon as he came out with Biden as his VP pick, I thought...this is not the person I was going to vote for. If Biden shows what the Obama message is all about, I'm done. Done, done and done.

This is the first time in my long voting history that a VP pick makes a difference, but to me...Obama and McCain were the same but in different ways...they went up to the same bar with different strengths, but once they made their VP picks, I saw a clear difference. And say what you want about Palin and her family, but she has enough as a VP pick to stand up to the supposed Obama experience as Prez Candy.

Plus, in the feminist realm...pro-life or pro-choice is old news. There has been a steady and strong movement to make contraception available and when that fails, to support adoption and family support for women who choose to have their children. That would be Feminists for Life, and Sarah Palin is a member. She really does represent the future of the feminist vote...as much as people try and paint her as the new Phyllis Schafly, she is not that at all. Not even close.

You could say that each Prez candidate chose their VP's for obvious political reasons and you would be right. Biden is an asshole, and with time Palin (or anyone) may prove themselves to be one as well. For my vote...if we are going for VP candidates, I would rather choose the one without that proven potential.
warren

Post by warren »

mvscal wrote:
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Ask Murkowski how much of a lightweight she is politicly. :twisted:
Alaska isn't exactly known for it's powerhouse politics Dio.
You don't know much about Alaska politics then. Read up on her. She sawed him off at the knees and didn't break a sweat doing it. Of all the bullshit we keep hearing about change, she seems to be the only one on either ticket who actually gets shit done.
This is probably the most intelligent post I've seen on here in a decade. I don't mean this tounge and cheek either.

The true feminazis ought to be drooling over what this woman has accomplished.

Taking on her own party, being a woman, taking on big oil and anyone that doesn't understand the power that Alaska weilds is freaking moron.

You hybrid driving, solar powered Micheal Moore jackoffs don't get it yet do you?

We're 20 years, minimum, from even coming close to not being an oil and gas driven world.

This woman, in my estimation ought to be cannonized already for her accomplishments and this duck dude that calls this as a "desperation pick" it was still pretty much a dead heat even after the Obamanation speech. Where's the desperation dude?
warren

Post by warren »

JayDuck wrote:
Diogenes wrote: they have this thing called a vetting process.
They sure do. Its too bad, they didn't actually use it, and vett Palin, though.
McCain Camp Didn't Search Palin's Hometown Paper Archives
August 31, 2008 05:00 PM

The McCain campaign has gone to great lengths to present the selection of Sarah Palin as one made after a careful, meticulous vetting process. But evidence continues to suggest that the Arizona Republican made his VP choice with surprising haste.

On Saturday, a Democrat tasked with opposition research contacted the Huffington Post with this piece of information: as of this weekend, the McCain campaign had not gone through old newspaper articles from the Valley Frontiersman, Palin's hometown newspaper.

How does he know? The paper's (massive) archives are not online. And when he went to research past content, he was told he was the first to inquire.

"No one else had requested access before," said the source. "It's unbelievable. We were the only people to do that, which means the McCain camp didn't."

The Frontiersman did not immediately confirm the revelation. And there is no indication from the Democratic source that anything nefarious or problematic will be found in the archives. But officials with the paper did not recall inquiries by the McCain campaign.
So fucking what you dumbass, did they find anything interesting, like her favourite colour. You need to have the business end of a 12 gauge for breakfast this morning. What a fucking waste you are.
warren

Post by warren »

Kierland wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:I'm likin' this lady.
She is impressive. I'm thinking McCain ought to be her vice president.
A few years on a CC and less than 2 years as Gov of a State with about the same number of people as Fort Worth?

Sounds pretty impressive, if by impressive you mean not impressive.
180 days in session in the Senate, 20 years listening to Rev Wright, 3-5 years working the corner as a crack dealer, 2 months getting asbestos removed from a housing project in South Chi town, 5-7 hanging with a domestic terrorist.

Who does that remind you of, genius.

Don't experience on a Lady that beat out her own party's scumbag and uncovered massive underpayouts in the oil industry for a fucking Mussie that can deliver a speech that say's hope and change 1700 times.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Vote for my grandma! Duuuhhhhhh.....
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Great article by Lisa Schiffren...

The Fighter Pilot and the Moose Hunter

Also I hope Biden channels Bensen during the debates (with his plagaristic tendencies it's quite possible ) over the glass ceiling thing...

JB: I know Hillary Clinton. Governor, you're no Hillary Clinton.

SP: Of course not. I'm Sarah Palin. And fortunatly, I'm no Barak Obama. I actually have experience.

I think what's making the Obamanistas melt the most is that she represents not only what OB only talks about, in that she's an actual agent of change, but everything they loath.

SP: Yes I'm from a small town. And we DO cling to our Guns and Religion.

But we'll leave the bitterness for you.

ImageImage
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

warren wrote:This is probably the most intelligent post I've seen on here in a decade. I don't mean this tounge and cheek either.

Taking on her own party, being a woman, taking on big oil and anyone that doesn't understand the power that Alaska weilds is freaking moron.

You hybrid driving, solar powered Micheal Moore jackoffs don't get it yet do you?

We're 20 years, minimum, from even coming close to not being an oil and gas driven world.

This woman, in my estimation ought to be cannonized already for her accomplishments and this duck dude that calls this as a "desperation pick" it was still pretty much a dead heat even after the Obamanation speech. Where's the desperation dude?
Getting your talking points from the fat Oxy druggie? That shows again how desperate the choice was.

How much is the RNC paying you to spam this board ala DrDetroit?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
warren wrote:This is probably the most intelligent post I've seen on here in a decade. I don't mean this tounge and cheek either.

Getting your talking points from the fat Oxy druggie?
The term was actually coined by George Mason Professor of Law & Economics Thomas Hazlett.

http://www.law.gmu.edu/faculty/directory/hazlett_thomas

And leaping on one word to obsess about a talk show host who has nothing to do with the subject?

Talk about desperate.

ImageImage
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Diego in Seattle wrote:

Getting your talking points from the fat Oxy druggie? That shows again how desperate the choice was.

How much is the RNC paying you to spam this board ala DrDetroit?
Spin, spin, spin away you Dem faggot. :meds:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:I'll give McSame credit for one thing. It's not easy to make Obama's selection of Biden look like a bit of inspired genius.

But that's precisely what he's managed to do, by comparison.
:roll:

You obviously aren't paying attention to what's really going on and insist on looking at everything thru the distorted prism of your bias.

Which is understandable, but good lord man, at least put some credible effort into your bullshit spin job.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Ok, I recsind my earlier comments about Mrs Palin not being the mother of the downs syndrome kid.

It seems she really was.

A mother who chose to become pregnant and to carry her pregnancy to term, she became responsible for that child. She recklessly endangered herself and her child by not taking apropriate precautions the moment her water broke. It is one thing to say "I would sacrifice my life to bring a new life to the world", it is another thing to risk killing both oneself and the child so that "he'll be born in Alaska."

That's not someone you'd want sitting a step away from the presidency.

But it's nice to see she's passed on her sense of family values to her 17 year old kid...

The daughter's knocked up..
ST. PAUL (CNN) - Bristol Palin, the 17 year old daughter of Sarah Palin, is pregnant and will keep the baby and marry the father, a senior McCain aide confirmed to CNN Monday.

McCain was aware of Bristol Palin’s pregnancy before he chose her mother for his running mate, the aide said.

“Senator McCain knew this and felt in no way did it disqualify her from being vice president,” said the aide. “Families have difficulties sometimes and lucky for her she has a supportive family.”

Bristol Palin, a senior in high school, is about 5 months along, in her second trimester, according to the aide.

The aide said they decided to reveal this information now because of rampant Internet rumors that Sarah Palin’s four month old baby, who has Down’s Syndrome, was actually Bristol’s.

“In the course of correcting that, we needed to get the truth out,” said the McCain aide.

In a statement from Sarah and Todd Palin, they said they were “proud of Bristol’s decision to have her baby and even prouder to become grandparents.”
So they tried to keep it quiet and cover it up until they were exposed???

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Baby bump.

:twisted:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

JaysFan wrote:Ok, I recsind my earlier comments about Mrs Palin not being the mother of the downs syndrome kid.

It seems she really was.

A mother who chose to become pregnant and to carry her pregnancy to term, she became responsible for that child. She recklessly endangered herself and her child by not taking apropriate precautions the moment her water broke. It is one thing to say "I would sacrifice my life to bring a new life to the world", it is another thing to risk killing both oneself and the child so that "he'll be born in Alaska."

That's not someone you'd want sitting a step away from the presidency.

But it's nice to see she's passed on her sense of family values to her 17 year old kid...

The daughter's knocked up..
ST. PAUL (CNN) - Bristol Palin, the 17 year old daughter of Sarah Palin, is pregnant and will keep the baby and marry the father, a senior McCain aide confirmed to CNN Monday.

McCain was aware of Bristol Palin’s pregnancy before he chose her mother for his running mate, the aide said.

“Senator McCain knew this and felt in no way did it disqualify her from being vice president,” said the aide. “Families have difficulties sometimes and lucky for her she has a supportive family.”

Bristol Palin, a senior in high school, is about 5 months along, in her second trimester, according to the aide.

The aide said they decided to reveal this information now because of rampant Internet rumors that Sarah Palin’s four month old baby, who has Down’s Syndrome, was actually Bristol’s.

“In the course of correcting that, we needed to get the truth out,” said the McCain aide.

In a statement from Sarah and Todd Palin, they said they were “proud of Bristol’s decision to have her baby and even prouder to become grandparents.”
So they tried to keep it quiet and cover it up until they were exposed???

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This JUST in: Nobody gives a fuck what her daughter does, OK Ace? Her daughter wasn't picked for the Vice Presidency, SHE was.....so once again, spin some more bullshit so those of us with an IQ over the weight of your computer mouse can continue to laugh heartily at your expense.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Don't worry, Paulie. They can't attack her for it. Obimbo's mama was how old? And in what marital state? :wink:
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Was she running for VP rozy? Was she in line to be one step away from holding the highest office in the U.S. ?

Was she opposed to birth control and the teaching of sex-ed in schools to help prevent unplanned teenage pregnancies like Palin is? It seems to me as if there's no shortage of those on the right wing of things complaining about just that very issue when those kids are black.
Double standard?

If Palin's kid had a good sex ed class maybe she would have known that having sex with a condom is the responsible thing to do. Both to avoid pregnancy and STDs. Palin is an irresponsible mother.

Scott had it right, you just knew that Alaska's version of the Spears family would have all kinds of strange skeletons in their closet.

Nice vetting process... :lol:
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Please, and I do mean PLEASE get the Obamabots to take that approach.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

JaysFan wrote:Palin is an irresponsible mother.
Oh bullshit.

Your reach clearly exceeds your grasp.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

War Wagon wrote:
JaysFan wrote:Palin is an irresponsible mother.
Oh bullshit.

Your reach clearly exceeds your grasp.
Really Wags?

So you think it's perfectly healthy and responsible that a woman that knows she's pregnant, whose water breaks and instead of heading to a hospital or seeking medical attention goes on to give a political speech, then embarks on an 8 hour plane ride all the while being in labour?

Okay then....