I swear to god . . .

Dear God, kill this hillbilly....

Post by .m2 »

Nightmare in Green Bay: The
saga of Brett Favre is far
from over

Posted: Monday July 7, 2008 9:16AM; Updated: Monday July 7, 2008 11:28AM

Brett Favre is coming back?

What a zoo ... poor Aaron, caught in the headlights of an oversized ego.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Screw_Michigan

Re: Dear God, kill this hillbilly....

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Biggest drama queers ERRRR queens in Wisconsin:

1. Brett Farve
2. Goober

End of list.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Biggest drama queers ERRRR queens in Wisconsin:

1. Goober
2. Brett Farve

End of list.
FTFY :bode:

And I'm dead serious m2ool....KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY. Just because the best QB in Packers history is THINKING about coming back doesn't mean you have to go to your atypical "dousching of thy piehole" card once AGAIN. Face it bottom-feeding fuckhole, Favre is STILL the man in GB and Dude has earned the right to go back there if he so chooses, and I hope he does if only so that your ignorant tard ass swallows the business end of a sawed-off and does the right thing for all of humanity.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Is this where my fan club is meeting these days? Good morning, ladies.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

RevLimiter wrote: Favre is STILL the man in GB and Dude has earned the right to go back there if he so chooses, and I hope he does if only so that your ignorant tard ass swallows the business end of a sawed-off and does the right thing for all of humanity.
Does not make him any less of a drama whore.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

IndyFrisco wrote:
RevLimiter wrote: Favre is STILL the man in GB and Dude has earned the right to go back there if he so chooses, and I hope he does if only so that your ignorant tard ass swallows the business end of a sawed-off and does the right thing for all of humanity.
Does not make him any less of a drama whore.
Agreed. I’d just as soon he stayed retired, so we can find out what we’ve got in Brian Brohm.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

mvscal wrote:
.m2 wrote: poor Aaron
Was he injured thanking you for your support?
I wouldn't doubt it. The guy has played in a total of two games. In the first game, broke his foot against NE; out for the rest of season. Second game, pulled hamstring; out for a couple of weeks. How can this guy be better then Brett if he can't start back to back games? I have to agree with Goober, Brohm is the future in Green Bay.
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Aaron Rodgers is a god damn pussy. Always has been. Good move with drafting Brohm, because Rodgers is not the long term qb for that franchise...and it seems the Packers realized that.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Aaron Rodgers is a god damn pussy. Always has been. Good move with drafting Brohm, because Rodgers is not the long term qb for that franchise...and it seems the Packers realized that.

You're gonna need larger bait.... Mr.Magoo

8/30 will be a long night for you.....
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
But a pretty short one for Rodgers after he snaps his leg jogging out of the tunnel.
That would be 8/11, Packers’ first preseason game.

8/30 is when Michigan State visits Kal. Resident cum-drunk RenFairy must believe that Mgo-Blue is a Spartan fan.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Well, Goobs and I debated over this before. I think Rodgers will be a little better prepared going in knowing he is a starter. He has talent....but Brohm is a good fail-safe option to have.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Yeah, his frame is not of the durable guys in Brady, Elway and Favre. However, I'm willing to give him a shot at it considering he was a first round pick and arguably the #1 pick had San Fran like him more than Smith.

We'll find out soon enough.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Resident cum-drunk RenFairy must believe that Mgo-Blue is a Spartan fan.
I am.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Resident cum-drunk RenFairy must believe that Mgo-Blue is a Spartan fan.
I am.

I made the mistake thinking he was Michigan fan originally but his screen name is a swipe at the Wolverines.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

This story is breaking ....

"Favre does not want to come back to a lukewarm reception or feel like he's imposing himself on the team when he's not wanted." Chris Mortensen

Bonus: nice article

Tom Pelissero column: What isn't true about the Favre fuss

Aaron Rodgers doesn't respect Packers fans

Just before the speculation started anew, Sports Illustrated quoted Favre's successor as saying, "I don't feel I need to sell myself to the fans. … They need to get on board now or keep their mouths shut." Some are using the excerpt as proof Rodgers doesn't "get it." Knowing Rodgers, though, all he meant was that people who don't believe in him ought to wait until he gets his chance before writing him off. He could have said it more tactfully, but is it an unrealistic request?

Everyone in the Packers' locker room is praying Favre returns

It would be foolish for anyone to say publicly he doesn't want Favre back, but there is a substantial faction of younger players who are eager to play with Rodgers. Favre is at least a decade older than all but six guys on the roster. He dressed in his own locker room. He had minimal social interaction with teammates. Rodgers is one of the guys, and plenty of them are pulling for him.

If Favre stays retired or ends up playing elsewhere, it's Ted Thompson's fault

Favre's emotional retirement media conference on March 6 — during which he absolved the Packers' general manager of blame — convinced the organization and most observers he was really, truly done. That's why Thompson and coach Mike McCarthy felt comfortable moving forward with their plan for the post-Favre era. Things would be different had Favre said four months ago he wanted to play. He didn't, and that choice was his.

This whole thing is a media-driven rumor

Favre has inquired about returning to the Packers. That's a story. No, he has not made a public statement, other than texting a semi-denial to a Mississippi reporter. No, the Packers have not commented. Both sides have logical reasons to (officially) keep quiet. That doesn't mean it's some grand conspiracy.

The Packers would sacrifice this season by not embracing a Favre return

Favre had one of his best seasons in 2007. Rodgers has everything to prove. But the Packers are a young, gifted team that was a field goal away from the Super Bowl last season, and Favre, for all his talents, was only one part of that. The Packers believe Rodgers can play effectively enough to put the team in position again. Could they be wrong? Absolutely. But opting to sever ties with Favre — if it comes to that — would not be tantamount to waving a white flag toward 2008.

Tom Pelissero is assistant sports editor of the Press-Gazette. E-mail him at tpelisse@greenbaypressgazette.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Favre seeks unconditional release from Packers, sources say

By Chris Mortensen
ESPN.com
(Archive)

Updated: July 11, 2008, 3:46 PM ET

HATTIESBURG, Miss -- Three days after a conference call with Green Bay Packers team officials on Tuesday in which quarterback Brett Favre emphatically expressed his desire to play in 2008, Favre on Friday formally asked for his contractual release from the Packers in a letter, sources close to Favre and the team said.

The letter was sent by Favre's agent, James "Bus" Cook, via overnight mail on Thursday and arrived at the Packers facility Friday morning.

Cook, on behalf of Favre, expressed a desire to have an amicable parting, as the Packers have been reluctant to embrace his return. Favre announced his retirement in early March.

During a conference call on Tuesday that included Packers general manager Ted Thompson, Packers coach Mike McCarthy, Favre and Cook, sources say that the quarterback stated emphatically that he wanted to play again.

When Favre was reminded by the Packers' brass that it was in March when the quarterback said publicly and privately that he wasn't 100 percent committed to football, sources said Favre acknowledged his state of mind at the time, but added that he never felt he was a 100 percent committed in March of previous years, either. Favre felt he had to make a decision to retire because the Packers were pressing him for an answer, a source said.

During the same conference call on Tuesday, neither Thompson nor McCarthy were openly receptive or enthused about Favre's desire to un-retire, the sources said, prompting Favre to direct Cook to request his release from the Packers. Favre has three years remaining on his contract for a total of $39 million. He currently is on the reserve-retired list.

Favre wants a mutual parting rather than having to force the Packers' hand by writing a letter to request his reinstatement to the active 80-man roster. Under league policy, the team would have to comply or release him.

Cook's letter did suggest that Favre's accomplishments for the franchise merited the team honoring his request to be released, also asking that the action be taken "with no strings attached." Favre does not want to be traded, sources said, because he wants the freedom of choice to play for any other franchise.

Favre has been in communication with McCarthy during the past month about his desire to play but until this week had not spoken with Thompson.

Neither Thompson nor McCarthy were available for comment on Friday.

Favre did not wish to speak publicly about his situation when approached while working out Friday morning at a local high school in Hattiesburg. He appeared to be in excellent physical condition and threw the ball with ease, even throwing a football 50 yards "on a rope" with high school receivers. He has been throwing and running with the team for more than a month.

Favre was relaxed and in a positive frame of mind, joking and telling stories about himself, former teammates and coaches. He planned to continue working out next week.

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

mvscal wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:I think Rodgers will be a little better prepared going in knowing he is a starter.
What does that have to do with the fact that he has peppermint sticks for legs?

Jesus, you're an idiot.

One broken foot from Pop Warner through his time with the Packers.

You need to stop getting your info from "brain-dead" Packer fans and start googling again.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

mvscal wrote:...and a torn hamstring etc. etc.
Let's see the links.

Since you've never played the game.... you wouldn't be aware how common pulled and torn ham's are.

So, let's hear about all these leg problems.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

mvscal wrote:I haven't?
No.

There's never been a fat, redheaded, Mexican football player.

back to the dramabilly......

I find this very funny

"The Packers legend asked the team for his unconditional release on Friday, but the organization has no intention of granting that request, FOXSports.com has learned. If anything, sources say, the team is prepared to welcome Favre back as a backup to Aaron Rodgers."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8335678?MSNHPHMA
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

In the only NFL game that Aaron Rodgers played more than a couple of snaps.... he flat out embarrassed Brett Favre.

Here are the stats

Favre 5/14 56 yards 0 TD's and 2 INT's

A-Rod 18/26 201 yards 1 TD and 0 INT's

Aaron Rodgers (On Fire!)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8yDNW_8nefQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8yDNW_8nefQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I love it .... hold my clipboard Favre

You were pissed off at GB brass for drafting Aaron in the first place (like crying retirement every year won't inspire such action - duh).

For three years you did everything possible to keep Aaron from getting ANY meaningful PT refusing to come out of games that were well in hand.

You know Aaron has BIG TIME POTENTIAL, you see it, Mike McCarthy sees it, the players see it, the beat writers see it, Ted Thompson sees it & is GIDDY over Rodgers.

You were at first not sold on the young talent & shunned team activities with your "stand alone/stand offish behavior". An educated guess suggest they are pulling for Aaron not you Mr. Ego.

You are/were pissed at Ted Thompson for not trading Aaron for Randy Moss. Instead, GB has been building this team for Aaron Rodgers, building via youth & building for the POST Favre era.

Aaron Rodgers is going to be an elite player & he can take quiet comfort for all of your "all about me/prima-donna attitude, I'll come to camp on my terms - when I feel like it, contract/incentive killing SOB" now that he's in charge & that you in the end played second fiddle Mr. INT Throwing Clipboard Holding QB.

Hope it stings Brett.

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Pure comedy....m2ool, you truly are DA TROOF!!!! LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Aaron Rodgers, nothing but class.....

Lord Brett, not so much.

Rodgers rarin’ to go for Packers

Mike Silver/Yahoo Sports

Rodgers said he has received supportive calls and text messages from numerous teammates over the past couple of days, including offensive linemen Mark Tauscher and Chad Clifton and wideout Greg Jennings. He also has shown his leadership skills by actively mentoring Brohm and Flynn, a stark contrast to the chilly reception he got from Favre after joining the team.

“I’ve been trying to be as open as I can possibly be,” Rodgers said. “I told both Brian and Matt from the start that if they have any questions, they should come to me and I’ll help them in any way I can. Because making them better is making our team better.”
It would be foolish for anyone to say publicly he doesn't want Favre back, but there is a substantial faction of younger players who are eager to play with Rodgers. Favre is at least a decade older than all but six guys on the roster. He dressed in his own locker room. He had minimal social interaction with teammates. Rodgers is one of the guys, and plenty of them are pulling for him.

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

R-Jack wrote:Pretty fucking funny that mtool would paint #4 in a negative light because he is an old malcontent who doesn't socialize with teamates and dresses in his own locker room. It's pretty fucking funny considering that mtool would motorboat Barry Bonds's ever shrinking nutsack for hours on end if given the opportunity.

Barry Bonds isn't a hillbilly.

Barry Bonds didn't retire and try to unretire.

Barry Bonds isn't trying to screw his old team by putting them in a bad position.

I could go on.....but, the bottom line is

Barry Bonds isn't a hillbilly
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Based on Jeff Tedford's history of sending QB's to the NFL, we might as well vote Aaron Rodgers into the Hall of Fame before his career really gets going.

You're right though on Bonds. He isn't a hillbilly. He's not half the man a hillbilly is. Neither are you.

And you didn't just call Aaron Rodgers "A-Rod" did you? There's only 1 A-Rod in sports. I hate the Yankees with a passion but it drives even me nuts to hear some fuckwad calling another athlete (especially an unproven one) "A-Rod". I think "Tedford's Next Bust" is a more fitting name for him.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

TheJON wrote:And you didn't just call Aaron Rodgers "A-Rod" did you? There's only 1 A-Rod in sports. I hate the Yankees with a passion but it drives even me nuts to hear some fuckwad calling another athlete (especially an unproven one) "A-Rod". I think "Tedford's Next Bust" is a more fitting name for him.
I want to hear from a Chargers fan.

SHOW ME YOUR LIGHTNING BOLTS!
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

TheJON wrote:Based on Jeff Tedford's history of sending QB's to the NFL, we might as well vote Aaron Rodgers into the Hall of Fame before his career really gets going.

You're right though on Bonds. He isn't a hillbilly. He's not half the man a hillbilly is. Neither are you.

And you didn't just call Aaron Rodgers "A-Rod" did you? There's only 1 A-Rod in sports. I hate the Yankees with a passion but it drives even me nuts to hear some fuckwad calling another athlete (especially an unproven one) "A-Rod". I think "Tedford's Next Bust" is a more fitting name for him.

Mystery solved....

TheJON wrote:there's going to be nothing for us Chiefs fans to stand up and cheer about anyways.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Good point, dolt. Aaron Rodgers and Jeff Tedford suck because I'm a Chiefs fan. Or maybe they just suck because you're a douchebag and have bad Karma because of it.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

TheJON wrote: Aaron Rodgers and Jeff Tedford suck because I'm a Chiefs fan.
Yep, that pretty much sums up your lack of ability to reason.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

No it pretty much sums up my lack of ability to take anything your dumbass says seriously.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

TheJON wrote:No it pretty much sums up my lack of ability
Either way.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Sincerely,

The city of Berkley, California???????
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

TheJON wrote: :paul: :paul: :paul: Sincerely,

The city of Berkley, California???????

If you weren't from the midwest.... they'd send you back and make you repeat the 3rd grade.

Simply amazing.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

You are the master of insults. Midwestern intelligence smack. Epic.

Like I said, you wouldn't be talking like this if I saw you face to face. Guarantee it buddy. If you had any cajones you'd throw your name, phone number and a picture of you up on this site. If you ain't got the fucking brass stones to do that pissant than you're a fucking low-life pussy.

Come on dickweed......you're talking all that smack. Let's see you back your shit up.

I'm not joking here....

Throw your name, maybe your digits and a pic up here and we'll see how much more fucking smack you're talking. You are a worthless piece of shit if you go run your mouth and don't back it up.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

i won't delete this stuff....not yet anyways.

get back "on topic."

it IS 'tee-ball' Season afterall.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

hate to tell you mtool....not a lot of hills in Mississippi....

Farve is a redneck at best....hillbilly is a term reserved for people of the Appalachian mountains.

Ps. How is Marshawn doing after getting arrested?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

RACK TheJON!!!
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MuchoBulls wrote:RACK TheJON!!!

If you don't like m2, I understand completely.

Dude kinda cracks me up on an occasion, but to each their own.

But Mucho, don't let your distaste for m2 make a fool out of you...

JON= Just pulled a tard move. Hell it's got an "official" colloquial nickname -- he just went "internet tough guy."

Think about it... he just personally threatened another poster because he talked shit about Midwesterners...

Think it over again...

Decide if you really wanted to RACK a guy who just pulled a major, major bitch move.

Sorry, JON=Bitch... you just got PWN3D! by...

M2

This battle wasn't even close. You got worked, and worked HARD, Jon.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

What makes it that much funnier is that in the “Time to clear the air” thread, JONbitch posted this about M2:
He should be banned. There's no need for his garbage. Don't get me wrong, we all should be able to post our takes and we don't always have to agree or like what someone says but this is ridiculous. How fucking pathetic do you have to be to go on a message board behind an anonymous name and act tough? Anyone can do that. But the bad message boards are the ones that allow this garbage. Hopefully this site won't go down that direction and remove the problem........hint hint!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Smithsonian example of a person using their keyboard to beat themself about the face and head.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:JON= Just pulled a tard move. Hell it's got an "official" colloquial nickname -- he just went "internet tough guy."

Think about it... he just personally threatened another poster because he talked shit about Midwesterners...
Got to agree. Jon just snatched defeat from the jaws of victory with that "blast".
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown