it's final: DET vs. CHI at the Urinal on NYD

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Screw_Michigan

it's final: DET vs. CHI at the Urinal on NYD

Post by Screw_Michigan »

i guess goobs will have to settle for watching shit college hockey in the asshole of the midwest.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/wild/ ... fer=Sports
Hawks, Wings to play Jan. 1 at Wrigley Field

Last update: July 6, 2008 - 9:41 PM

According to an NHL source, the Chicago Blackhawks and Detroit Red Wings will participate in the league's second outdoor Winter Classic on New Year's Day.

The game will take place at Wrigley Field. An announcement is expected next week before the inaugural "Blackhawks Convention" at the Chicago Hilton.

Last New Year's Day, the Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Buffalo Sabres in a shootout in front of an NHL-record crowd of 71,217 at Ralph Wilson Stadium.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Re: it's final: DET vs. CHI at the Urinal on NYD

Post by MuchoBulls »

Guess Bettman is still pissed at Rangers management for the whoel website deal. The last event in Yankee Stadium would have been a huge ratings boost for the league.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Funny you would mention it, Screwball. I was talking with my son over the weekend about going to that game. But thanks for thinking about me. Again. :lol:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

If I can snag a couple tickets for that one, I'd plan a nice mini-road trip to Chitown to hang out there for New Year's Eve and then head over to the game the next day. The Wings-Hawks rivalry is on the way back to being one of the better ones in the NHL...this should boost it even more.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Funny you would mention it, Screwball. I was talking with my son over the weekend about going to that game. But thanks for thinking about me. Again. :lol:
Get your own hockey team, numb nuts, instead of gravy-training the NHL team to your south.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Funny you would mention it, Screwball. I was talking with my son over the weekend about going to that game. But thanks for thinking about me. Again. :lol:
Get your own hockey team, numb nuts, instead of gravy-training the NHL team to your south.
Going to a game is gravy-training a team? You really are a fucking idiot, Screwball.