Rack the fuck out of Texas.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: Rack the fuck out of Texas.

Post by Mister Bushice »

I'd guess it's because the dudes PAID to defend us just watched:
Pasadena police Capt. A.H. "Bud" Corbett said a few weeks after the shooting that a plainclothes detective had parked in front of Horn's house in response to the 911 call. He said the detective saw the men between Horn's house and his neighbor's before they crossed into Horn's front yard.

It appeared that neither Horn nor the men knew a police officer was present, Corbett said.
And apparently detectives are unaware that they can shoot shitbags like this at will.

Hell, at least he helped get the guy exonerated.

Lets hope this becomes a trend....

Not the chicken shit law officer part, the citizen exercising his second amendment rights part.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I disagree with the court's decision.

Horn's own home and Horn's own person were not ever in danger.
And if one wants to make the very shaky case that his life was in danger, it was only because he went outside despite being told REPEATEDLY not to do so by the dispatcher.

Read the 911 call yourself, it's interesting.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/ ... tpop_story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Horn himself, not the court of the PEOPLE, imposed a death sentence on two criminals who's crime was nowhere NEAR a death sentence crime.

Shot 'em both in the back. :meds:

Sure, a lot of danger he was in.

UNrack Tejas.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

when the dumb asses ran towards the old fuck, they sealed their fate!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Except that they didn't 'run toward him.'

He shot 'en both in the back, dickweed.

They were running backwards toward him??
lolz

Dude should have stayed in the house (as repeatedly advised to) with his gun ready to protect himself and his home.
He was told the p0lice were on the way.

Who the fuck appointed this guy the judge, jury and executioner?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe Horn, huh? Damn Atlanta Falcons are nothing but trouble.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Adelpiero wrote:when the dumb asses ran towards the old fuck, they sealed their fate!

I don't care if they were Enchufla in his general direction, they got what they deserved and did society a favor.

Hell, someone should have shot them coming over the border and none of this 'tragedy' would have been necessary.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

poptart wrote:Dude should have stayed in the house (as repeatedly advised to) with his gun ready to protect himself and his home.
Yep. Just cower in your house and hope you're not next. Hope they don't see you and decide to come back later and get rid of any witnesses.

Fukk that. Those fukkers got exactly what they deserved. If there were more joe horns out there, more would and the jails would be a bit less crowded and maybe.....just maybe some of these shitbags would find a new line of work.

Rack the shit out of Joe Horn, a real american hero. Too bad he won't get any beer commercials made about him.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

poptart wrote:Except that they didn't 'run toward him.'

He shot 'en both in the back, dickweed.

They were running backwards toward him??
Uhh, did you not read what the officer said?
Authorities have said one man ran toward Horn

Guy must have turned away once Horn raised his gun. Most people will turn when looking down the barrel of a gun.

I am just glad that I live in a state where we are able to protect our property and our family. I have multiple shotguns and rifles in our house and would not hesitate to use them if I found people in my home. While I can't say that I would shoot someone leaving my neighbors home, I would be thankful for a neighbor doing the same to ones leaving my house.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Joe Horn, huh? Damn Atlanta Falcons are nothing but trouble.
Real clever. It only took, what, 10 posts before you posted that unfunny drivel? Might as well start calling you SFAF.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Joe Horn, huh? Damn Atlanta Falcons are nothing but trouble.
Real clever. It only took, what, 10 posts before you posted that unfunny drivel?
Looks like you can’t even count to 10, Screwball. So your writing skills suck, your math skills suck, what do you have going for you? Oh yeah, your sucking skills don’t suck.

The Falcons reference was just for Buttsy. He’s a Falcons fan, you ignorant fuck.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:I disagree with the court's decision.

Horn's own home and Horn's own person were not ever in danger.
And if one wants to make the very shaky case that his life was in danger, it was only because he went outside despite being told REPEATEDLY not to do so by the dispatcher.

Read the 911 call yourself, it's interesting.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/ ... tpop_story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Horn himself, not the court of the PEOPLE, imposed a death sentence on two criminals who's crime was nowhere NEAR a death sentence crime.

Shot 'em both in the back. :meds:

Sure, a lot of danger he was in.

UNrack Tejas.
I thought looters were subject to being shot on sight? Isn't that what these two clowns were doing?

Oh yea, when it's only a couple of people thieving on a peaceful residential street it's "robbery". When it's a couple of thousand crackheads in New Orleans doing it after a hurricane it's "looting". Like you yourself just posted, Joe Horn shot two criminals caught in the commission of a crime who would not surrender. Fucking sucks to be them I guess. Maybe the next bunch of crooks caught red handed by a citizen will be smart and stand fucking still like they were ordered to do.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

poptart wrote: He was told the p0lice were on the way.
911 is a joke.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mister Bushice wrote:
911 is a joke.
So is 9:07.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Illegals. If they stayed in their homeland like they should have well then they wouldn't have been shot dead in Texas. Fuck em.....
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mister Bushice wrote:
911 is a joke.

"I don't get it."

Sincerely, Dins
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I'm not trolling, Buttsy.

Look, Joe Horn took out a couple o' scumbags because his read on what was going down next door was correct, and it's applause all around.

I get that.

But imagine, you hear a window break next door and you look out and see someone out there who you don't recognize -- and maybe they look like a thug to you.

So you go outside with your shotgun because ... damned if you're gonna let your neighbor get his shit taken.

You cap the guy as he's coming out.

Later you find out that your neighbor was involved in some serious criminal activity that you never dreamed of.
The 'thug' who you killed had been seriously ripped off by the scum neighbor and he was there to grab a few things and 'even the score' a bit.

He's wrong, yes, but not such that he needs to be DEAD wrong.

Are you going to take up for the shooter in that case??

Again, Joe Horn got it 'right', but this sets a VERY bad precedent.

He should have stayed inside and protected his OWN castle and his OWN being.

Just my opinion.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Neely8 wrote:Illegals. If they stayed in their homeland like they should have well then they wouldn't have been shot dead in Texas. Fuck em.....
Link?
Frank Ortiz, a member of the local League of United Latin American Citizens chapter, said he hopes federal authorities investigate the case further.
Dumbass.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:Maybe the next bunch of crooks caught red handed by a citizen will be smart and stand fucking still like they were ordered to do.
Yikes!

Bri's turning into a conservative in front of my very eyes.

That happens when you get older, own a house mortgage, have children and so forth. Just never figured you'd get so far, so fast. Rack the transformation. Next thing you know, you'll be voting Republican.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Papa Willie wrote: 'tart - dude - the neighborhood was fairly decent looking. Pretty much upper middle class from what I saw.

If I see:
&
Thief. Someone shoot him.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Tard, this is what is wrong with our society. Too much hand wringing over bullshit that isn't reality.

The guy made the right decision for the moment it was occurring.

If you don't like it, then stay out of houses that don't belong to you.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Yes, and now we've seen a good law (freedom to protect your OWN castle and self) expanded by this ruling so that citizens can feel free to protect property that doesn't belong to them ... even with deadly force, if a situation looks criminal to them.

If you can't see the dangerous can of worms opened by that, well, I just can't help ya.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RadioFan wrote:
Neely8 wrote:Illegals. If they stayed in their homeland like they should have well then they wouldn't have been shot dead in Texas. Fuck em.....
Link?
Frank Ortiz, a member of the local League of United Latin American Citizens chapter, said he hopes federal authorities investigate the case further.
Dumbass.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hotstories/5864151.html wrote: A Harris County grand jury on Monday ended the rancorous seven-month debate over Pasadena resident Joe Horn's decision to gun down two illegal immigrant burglars in his front yard, concluding the act was a justifiable use of deadly force and not murder.
But agree that Neely is a dumbass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Horn 911 Call

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=LLtKCC7z0yc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

When my wife was considered mt girlfriend, she use to lose the key to her parent's house. She'd just slip through a narrow window to the basement and go in that way. She probably should have been shot.

Lots of fucking retards in this thread. I guess I shouldn't have expected otherwise.
why is my neighborhood on fire
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Since Annie is not present, I'll pose this question on her behalf, and with slightly less verbiage.
Eliminate your emotion and answer it objectively.

If a black homeowner had gunned down two white criminals in the same manner as Joe Horn, would he, in Texas, walk?

The race card is always fun and games.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

No.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Blacks are allowed to own homes in Texas?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Sure they are:
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Smackie Chan wrote:Blacks are allowed to own homes in Texas?
What is a home?

Sin,
NOLA Stain Transplant
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Bizzarofelice wrote:When my wife was considered mt girlfriend, she use to lose the key to her parent's house. She'd just slip through a narrow window to the basement and go in that way. She probably should have been shot.

Lots of fucking retards in this thread. I guess I shouldn't have expected otherwise.
Not to rorry, Bace…

If your rife broke into my house, I would tank her for doing my raundry and send her on her way….
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Ching-chong resets will never not be funnay.

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Bizzarofelice wrote:When my wife was considered mt girlfriend, she use to lose the key to her parent's house. She'd just slip through a narrow window to the basement and go in that way. She probably should have been shot.

Yeah, and you happen to be one of them.

It's pretty black and white if you ask me. I don't know too many people who don't know what their next door neighbor looks like, so your then girlfriend sneaking into her parents house does not draw the same suspicion as two strangers forceably breaking into a neighbor's house.

There are plenty of clues that separate both actions:

1) Your wife used to live with her parents and the neighbors probably recognized her
2) If she did not live with them in that particular house, then she probably drove a car that looked familiar to her parents neighbors from previous visits
3) She was not breaking into the house, so she probably did not express any kind of conspicuous emotion when climbing through the basement window.

As for the Joe Horn incident:

1) A strange man with a crowbar in his hand breaks your neighbor's window. But your right, if I had a dollar for everytime I looked over to my nieghbor's house and witnessed someone break their window with a crowbar......

2) Said stranger comes out of the house running into your yard that may or may not being carrying the crowbar is now a threat to you. But you may be on to something here....he was probably just one of those door-to-door crowbar salesman that was in a hurry because he had to meet a certain quota for the month.

Yeah, both of these events are alike, Bace. :meds:

If you hurry, you might be able to catch that train of common sense that just whizzed by you.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

All right, poptah. You wanna play what if.....?

Here's my fukking "what if".

Scumbags are emptying the neighbor's house. You call police, then go hide under the bed. 2 minutes later, neighbor roles into driveway, scumbags cap neighbor and high tail it away before the police arrive.

Don't like that one? Here's another.

Scumbag sees cruiser pull up. Scumbag hides behind door and ambushes cop. Now you got a dead cop. But, that's OK. Every other cop in the state will show up at the funeral and they'll name a bridge after him.

Now you fukking tell me which of these scenarios is more likely?

In this case, the neighbor had the jump on these fukks and did something about it. They could have dropped the tv and raised their hands and went to jail. But, being law breaking vermin, they said fukk it.

And now they're fukking dead and will be model citizens for the rest of eternity.

I don't give a fukk what the scenario is, you can play "what the fukk if..." and end with a tradgedy. Real life is funny like that.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Why the fuck is it that some dumb fuckers around here never fucking learned how to spell “fuck”?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I presume it's nostalgic for some, Goobs. "Fukk" goes back to the days of Smack Chat when you couldn't type "fuck." I still use it sometimes.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

If a white person is breaking into a black person's home he prolly has a good reason.

Like chasing down a thief to shoot him.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Why the fuck is it that some dumb fuckers around here never fucking learned how to spell “fuck”?
No surprise at all you don't get it. Feel free to continue parading around with your head up your ass.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Why the fuck is it that some dumb fuckers around here never fucking learned how to spell “fuck”?
No surprise at all you don't get it. Feel free to continue parading around with your head up your ass.
No surprise at all that a self-confessed Extasy aficionado and grade "A" tard would be lacking a sense of humor. Keep following me around, Screwball. It's mildly entertaining.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Smackaholic, if a case establishes a new legal precedent, that precedent is then in effect in ALL situations, not only in white middle-class neighborhoods where dark-skinned fellas with tat's and bandanas are entering a home.

If you listened to Horn's 911 call you heard some very important facts come out.

- Almost from the beginning of the call he said he was going to go out and shoot them, despite hs life and his property very clearly being in NO peril at all.

- He was told by the dispatcher, you know, the guy who's trained to handle these situations, NOT to go outside at least 14 times ... 14 fucking times.

- He didn't even know his neighbor, and he told the dispatcher that.

- He had given a solid description of both men to the dispatcher, including the clothing one of them was wearing.

- He said early on in the call, "I'M GOING TO GO KILL THEM!!"

WTF, dude??

- He shot them both in the fucking BACK and killed them on the spot.

The police, you know, the other trained professionals, were on the way, and Horn knew this.
The trained police were fully advised of what the situation at the hosue was.
Do you think they need to have Billy Joe Trigger Finger out there complicating matters ... maybe significantly??

Bace's example has merit.
What if you live in a 'mixed' neighborhood ... some whiteys and some darkies.
You're out walking your dog at 2:00 a.m.
You see somebody crawling in a side window of a house.

You gonna cap him?

You better, he might be fixin' to do some harm to some people in there.

Or not??

This jury decision blows totally.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

poptart wrote:Smackaholic, if a case establishes a new legal precedent, that precedent is then in effect in ALL situations, not only in white middle-class neighborhoods where dark-skinned fellas with tat's and bandanas are entering a home.

If you listened to Horn's 911 call you heard some very important facts come out.

- Almost from the beginning of the call he said he was going to go out and shoot them, despite hs life and his property very clearly being in NO peril at all.

- He was told by the dispatcher, you know, the guy who's trained to handle these situations, NOT to go outside at least 14 times ... 14 fucking times.

- He didn't even know his neighbor, and he told the dispatcher that.

- He had given a solid description of both men to the dispatcher, including the clothing one of them was wearing.

- He said early on in the call, "I'M GOING TO GO KILL THEM!!"

WTF, dude??

- He shot them both in the fucking BACK and killed them on the spot.

The police, you know, the other trained professionals, were on the way, and Horn knew this.
The trained police were fully advised of what the situation at the hosue was.
Do you think they need to have Billy Joe Trigger Finger out there complicating matters ... maybe significantly??

Bace's example has merit.
What if you live in a 'mixed' neighborhood ... some whiteys and some darkies.
You're out walking your dog at 2:00 a.m.
You see somebody crawling in a side window of a house.

You gonna cap him?

You better, he might be fixin' to do some harm to some people in there.

Or not??

This jury decision blows totally.
You left out the part where it was during the day, he said he was going to defend himself if they came on his property, they did, he did, and an undercover cop watched the whole thing occur without intervening.

I'd call it a wash, and the world is short two dirtbags so we're in the positive.