Wow

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Wow

Post by indyfrisco »

Listening to the FakerFan boo Jerry West when he tried to give props to San Antonio was tough enough.

Then soon thereafter, FakerFan applauds a rapist.

Ponderous.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
The Seer
Just the Facts

Re: Wow

Post by The Seer »

IndyFrisco wrote:Listening to the FakerFan boo Jerry West when he tried to give props to San Antonio was tough enough.

Then soon thereafter, FakerFan applauds the best player in the NBA without question, end of discussion.

Ponderous.

FTFY-NC
E UNUM PLURIBUS
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Toddowen wrote:I know...the Cletics haven't made it yet. But I'm sure the officiating crew will see that the LA/Boston match-up is in the bank. Once that's set, I see the Lakers taking it in 5 or 6.
Too bad you missed a golden opportunity to get me back for the inevitable Yank-me meltdowns.

Then again, you are a fucking freak, with a penchent for older women named "mom."

Or was that mvscal's line, in another thread?

At any rate, Tardowen, once again, you and I agree on something, which pisses me off.

I seriously won't be watching an LA-Boston matchup in the Finals, given that it's David Stern's wet dream come true.

O/U on the number of times ABC plays highlights from the rivalry, in the 80s, having no bearing whatsoever on a would-be finals (at this point): 157
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

That was total class on the Lakers part. Booing the 4 time NBA champs who were in the dubious position of the NBA wanting a Lakers/Celtics final. The Spurs are a team that doesn't have its star player on trial for anal rape of a 19 year old but hey, they got raped by the refs in game 4 for the whole world to see.

Kobe: Not a foul.....not a foul.

He's believable. Nice interview after game 4.

Kobe: She asked for it.

Kobe=MVR....Most Valuable Raper.

Go Celts.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Must suck to be the losers in life you apparently are.

Bwahahahaha.

FUCK OFF LOSERS, SCOREBOARD to the falsely accused!
Thank God fuckwads like yourselves aren't in any position of authority to run with the accusations of a slut.
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

PISC wrote:Must suck to be the losers in life you apparently are.

Bwahahahaha.

Thank God fuckwads like yourselves aren't in any position of authority to run with the accusations of a slut.

Alledgely..... it only costs 4 million to take a 19 year old girls ass for a ride.....oh, then there is the diamond you need to buy your old lady so she doesn't leave your sorry raping ass......alledgely.

Yeah....we are losers.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

PISC wrote:Must suck to be the losers in life you apparently are.

Bwahahahaha.

Even IF he didn't rape her, he DID cheat on his wife. No false accusation there.

O/U on the number of times ABC plays highlights from the rivalry, in the 80s, having no bearing whatsoever on a would-be finals (at this point): 157
If the refs let this series go to seven games, I'd take the over.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Even IF he didn't rape her, he DID cheat on his wife. No false accusation there.
And that makes him unique among NBA players.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

More to the point, it makes PISSC wrong.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Mikey wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:
And that makes him unique among NBA players.
As Harv said...

$4 million hush money and a diamond that prolly cost half that is all the proof some of us need. THAT makes him unique among NBA players.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:$4 million hush money
Going to trial to clear his name would have cost a lot more that that (he wouldnt have got his massive paychecks if he was missing time with a criminal matter), and it would have crippled his team.

I hate Kobe. If I see him, I will fight him.

That said, I'm also about fairness, and the accusations against him were a COMPLETE FUCKING JOKE. The "evidence" was laughable, the victim's claims were both far-fetched and the story changed more than once. There were so many inconsistancies, only the most gullible of fools bought any of it.

I just didn't let my disdain for Kobe cloud my dedication to our legal system, and I didn't allow it to rush me into judgement just because I wanted it to be true.

and a diamond that prolly cost half that is all the proof some of us need.

So, Indy -- let's get all hypothetical up in this beyotch...

Say, for the sake of discussion, that hypothetically, you fuck up bigtime with your OL. Not a little -- a lot. Like got caught cheating, or something equally harsh.

And before you spout "I would never do that, so its a bad comparison," please review the definition of "hypothetical"...

How much dough would you blow on the sucking-up-to-the-OL process?

Would trying to buy forgiveness from the mother of your children be worth 2 weeks' pay? 3 weeks?

Well, guess what...

It was to Kobe.

Although with the lost endorsements due to the controversy created by a golddigger, his income went down quite a bit in lost endorsements. 4 mil in settlement money is pretty much nothing compared to what the chick ultimately cost him, which is several million per year, probably for the remainder of his career.

And again, bear in mind i HATE Kobe.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dins,

Hypothetically, if I were to cheat on my wife, she would leave my ass. She has more self-respect than to stay with a cheater. While I make deece scratch, she doesn't need it to get by. You'll just have to trust me on that.

I agree 4 mil hush money probably saved him some money in the short term, but the long term effects seem to outweigh the short term in my book as you have brought up with endorsements and such. He was Tigeresque in endorsements before this whole thing went down. Had he bitten the bullet, gone to trial and cleared his name, I think there would be less hate lobbed his way. Then again, at best, he would be known at best as an adulterer. So is Michael Jordan though and he seems to have skated that rap. The legal system? Two letters. OJ.