I'm starting to believe one Jewish stereotype

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

I'm starting to believe one Jewish stereotype

Post by PSUFAN »

...that they have bad eyesight:

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/ ... me=topNews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This would surprise none of the 34 dead U.S. servicemen from the U.S.S. Liberty, you know...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Re: I'm starting to believe one Jewish stereotype

Post by Charles De Mar »

Maybe these shitheads will learn to not hang around with people engaging a military vehicle with rocks and bad words.

Pure Pwnage.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Comes with the territory. If you're hanging out trying to play Brokaw in the middle of a warzone, then don't be surprised when you are taken out.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

I'm sure that LT2Nickyaddayadda will be around soon to back you up on this one PSU.

Of course this thread may cause the 1/16th to flip out in spectacular fashion, so good on ya mate.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Should I bring my glasses?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Honsetly, I don't know where you come up with the bad eyesight stereotype, PUS.

Stereotypes are supposed to have their basis in fact, and I have yet to meet the Jew who couldn't spot a dime on the sidewalk 100 yards away.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Cuda wrote:Honsetly, I don't know where you come up with the bad eyesight stereotype, PUS.

Stereotypes are supposed to have their basis in fact, and I have yet to meet the Jew who couldn't spot a dime on the sidewalk 100 yards away.
It's pretty simple. They see a dime and think it's a Benny when it's really just a dime. Kinda like they see a reporter and think it's a terrorist when it's really just a reporter.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

My favorite part was this:
"We owe it to the family of Fadel Shana and journalists working for Reuters and other media organizations to establish exactly what happened two weeks ago,"
Uh, he was shouldering what looked like an anti tank weapon from a distance and got his bitch-ass shot by a tank. What is there to investigate?
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

"We owe it to the family of Fadel Shana and journalists working for Reuters and other media organizations to establish exactly what happened two weeks ago," said Mark Thompson, Reuters News managing editor for Europe, Middle East and Africa."

..and the next paragraph reads...gheesh read on Mark!

"Doctors said 24-year old Shana was killed by metal darts sprayed from a tank shell." His final moments of footage show the shell being fired by a tank around 1.5 km (1 mile) away.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

mvscal wrote:Of course he always could have hit the deck as soon as he saw the muzzle flash.

Foop...Muzzle flash....Whap....Muzzie flash.

I'm thinking everyone got thier roles right in this episode.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Nothing much to say about the routine murder of civilians, reporters, "militants," or anyone else who seeks to reveal, resist, or renounce the metataticized apartheid state experiment (now sixty years and counting of sheer geo-political instability--Mission Accomplished!).

The great propaganda effort goes on ("Operation Plant A Lie--Watch It Grow"), eaching a new level of audacity this week as a routine PBS Holocaust piece was rolled out to cleanse and repair--and reverse!--the reputation of the infamous Rudolph Kastner, who as a leading Zionist in Hungary, had taken advantage of the Nazis' similar race state designs and made vile deals with Eichman, and was later tried and convicted in Israel, executed (unofficially) by Mossad. Well, now we learn he was "another Schindler"!

Somewhere Douglass Feith is chuckling.

WW
Before God was, I am
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

since when has the routine murder of civillians met with your disapproval, Nicky?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Cuda wrote:since when has the routine murder of civillians met with your disapproval, Nicky?

When they are not his muzzies doing the killing...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You dopes can't pull your asscheeks apart fast enough for these ungrateful backstabbers, can you.

You'll be repaid in kind. Just wait.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What!..M-tyrd of the ravaged dripping tailpipe dares to poke his timid snout into the thread? The phoniest mincing mouse dares to squeak?
"Uh...I've got.."takes"...really!...please give me a nibble of mouldy cheese...please?..I'll be a good little mouse"
Before God was, I am
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

WAR canister/flechette/beehive rounds
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.