How Does It Feel One Board?

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

PISC
Elwood

How Does It Feel One Board?

Post by PISC »

To still not know dick about sports?
Yup, the kid will clearly never have any success without Shaquille.

I Love LA!

We love it!

Century Boulevard....

We Love It!

Santa Monica Boulevard......

We Love It!

Fuck You!

We Love it, We love it, We love you Laker Haters!

The progression continues, another succcessful season in the books as another Laker legend works towards finding a way to another Laker Championship. '08? '09? '10? Who gives a shit, it's coming and ASSHOLE, the "rapist" will get another ring one of these years and you can continue to suck cock.
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Re: How Does It Feel One Board?

Post by Neely8 »

Kevin Garnett told me to tell you to go fuck yourself........
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

OH, it is coming.. Celts and lackers, just don't forget about those pesky Spurs.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Jsc810 wrote:Those Spurs are down 0-2. :D
Color me not surprised that Jsc rides the NBA bandwagon too.

^^ Click for all Jsc810 NBA Forum posts ^^
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Suprised, IF?

The biggest bandwagoner on this board just found a new one... after taking a 2-0 lead over the champs.

Yes, Bandwagon810 actually had the gall to gravytrain a team, that on the day they took the conference lead for the first time in franchise history, filled their arena to almost 50% capacity.

Par for the course for JSC... it's his MO.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

I really wish the Hornets were called the Jazz or better yet, the Displacees or Evacuees. No wait…. I am emailing Stern an idea right now... I propose we rename The Jazz ""TheYoooouuuuths" and The Hornets "The Jazzy Floating Corpses." Or something. The Maraviches?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dinsdale wrote:Suprised, IF?
Nope. That's why I said color me NOT surprised. Pathetic douche he is. I bet he bandwaggoned on back pain when it started to take over hisself just because it was his backside and he knew a guy who used to hammer on it.
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

All NO did was hold home court, in an impressive manner though.

If the Hornets pull one out in SA, then series over.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

MVP - MVP - MVP - MVP.................................. :rock: :rock: :rock:
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Jsc810 wrote::lol: at you tards. Yeah, there is one NBA team in Louisiana, so yeah I'm for the Hornets. I'm also for the Saints and LSU when they're winning. :bode:
ftfy.

'sall we're sayin'.

If you are for the Hornets, why the fuck do you wait until they are 2 games up on the Champs in the second round to shouw your cunt around here? Same reason you do the same stupid shit in every other sports forum. You are a bandwagoning cunt. The Hornets were the hottest team after the all-star break. You had plenty opportunity to come in here earlier and bandwagon your cunt. But no. You wait until there is nothing more than watching paint dry on the front page of the local coon-ass fish wrap to come in and claim bode for your "favorite team of all time who has been here a couplefew years" after a couple home wins. Pathetic. But hey, that's your signature.

I have more respect for T REX. While he came back to gloat after Floriduh won, he at least showed up at some point before they won. By no means do I think you look for respect on a message board. Who does? However, you paint yourself into a bandwagon fuck fan every chance you can. Rack you for that.

Hell, you bandwagoned some shit movie (king and I?) just because your little girls got lucky enough to be scanned in a panoramic scene where local tards got invited to. Nowait, you liked that movie because it was filmed in Louisiana. So was the Katrina aftermath. Rack that too.

Get fucked. Let us know when that spine finally snaps in two. Hopefully you can type with your toungue.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

"casual fan" = bandwagon fan. Way to lawyer up your fandom, frontrunner. You suck.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

PISC wrote:To still not know dick about sports?
Yup, the kid will clearly never have any success without Shaquille.

I Love LA!

We love it!

Century Boulevard....

We Love It!

Santa Monica Boulevard......

We Love It!

Fuck You!

We Love it, We love it, We love you Laker Haters!

^^^^^^^^^

Not a Dylan song.

(Most of us knew that but Raper... I mean Laker fan isn't the smart.)
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:I really wish the Hornets were called the Jazz or better yet, the Displacees or Evacuees.
Are there actualy an lakes in LA? Is there a huge jazz folowing in SLC?

Time for a name swap.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Interesting...

Although not noted for it, Los Angeles has a bustling jazz scene.

SLC is next to a big lake.

Maybe they should just swap.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

IndyFrisco wrote:I have more respect for T REX
I call bullshit.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

WolverineSteve wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:I have more respect for T REX
I call bullshit.
Why not? trix came in to gloat about the team he had always backed even though bitching out and not posting about them the entire season.

Jsc waits until a regional team, one he never ever posted about before, does something worth a shit and jumps on the bandwagon. At least Jsc acknowledges he is a bandwagon douche of a fan. trix, while a douche in his own right, is not bandwagon.

I'm just the type of person where bandwagon is my biggest pet peeve. For some people, they could care less. I've just been a fan of my teams my entire life. Never switched dicks ala Cicerown25. Yeah, I experimented in high school. David Robinson was the shit (as was his '89 Hoops card) and I liked the Spurs for a little while but I always loved the Rockets the most. My hometown team. Then, in baseball, Eric Davis was the shit back then and he was my favorite player. The Stros were still my team. And while I loved Billy Dorn, Alan Ashby, Nolan Ryan, Mike Scott, Glenn Davis, Terry Puhl, Gerald Young, Dickie Thon, Jose Cruz, etc. back when Davis was hot, Davis was still the man. Once Bagwell came on the scene, the posters in my room changed. Killer B's baby. My fandom moved to Nashville in the NFL with the team. That's the only sport I do not support a Houston team in. Fuck Bud Adams, but I can't go back now. I do like Dallas in Hockey, but Houston doesn't have a team and I lived in Dallas for 5 years after college so that is ok in my book.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:Yeah, I experimented in high school.

Yeah, we know. One of the great moments in early T1B history.

Jsc810 wrote:I'll still be able to go to sleep tonight.

Yeah, and the rest of us are all fairly confident that we'll wake up tomorrow morning.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dins,

No matter how many times I smack myself for that, I still give you guys softballs. I even told myself after writing that that you would be in here like a shark on chum as soon as you saw that line. :lol:

Jsc,

Seriously? No, I don't take it seriously. I think you are an ok dude. At least as much as I can glean from a message board, I would have to say I would kick back and have a beer with you. As I said in my last post, "BandwagonFan" is like my biggest pet peeve. Not much gets to me. BandwagonFan does. [softball]Call it a shortcoming on both of our parts.[/softball]
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

I know JSC jumps from cfb team to cfb team based on winning percentage and region, but in this case I think it's legit.

Most towns lacking depth of "sporting tradition" tend not to have much folliowing until the enjoy some success. I've seen it down here with the Lightning and now it's starting with the Rays. People like, and will support, a winner. Dude lives in the NOLA area, it's his right to enjoy the run.

I still aint buying th Trex/respect thingie any time soon.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote: No matter how many times I smack myself for that, I still give you guys softballs.
The mark of a "good poster"-imo.

I generally try to make sure I include frequent softballs in my posts, although few here are bright enough to jump on them.

WolverineSteve wrote:People like, and will support, a winner. Dude lives in the NOLA area, it's his right to enjoy the run.

I see your point, I understand it, I think you stated it very clearly, and I agree to an extent.

But in this case, I cant.

People will support a winner? True the vast majority of the time, but apparently not in NOLA.

I mentioned before that on the day the NO Hornets took the lead in the Western Conference standings for the first time in their history, their building was half-full, with some pathetic attendence figure in the 8000 range.

Sorry, but Bandwagon810, along with every other person in the greater NOLA area, has lost any "right" they might have had to bandwagon.

When my team was dead last in the NBA, they would have cancelled the rest of the season and shut the city down if they had an 8000 attendence night.

I tink it's pretty funny that Jsc and the NOLA tards are bandwagoning the Hornets right now... since it's very doubtful that team will be there more than a couple more years or so, due entirely to the bandwagoning, fickle nature of Louisiana sports fans that Jsc so typifies...

And before anyone tries to claim otherwise, it's a very simple matter to come up with statistics that will prove my "bandwagon" claims, and NOLAtard knows it.

They're bandwagonging a team that's shopping for a new city, because they can't sell a ticket there to save their lives... priceless. Think about that for a minute...

Then enjoy the laughter that should come at the expense of bandwagoners.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

WolverineSteve wrote:I know JSC jumps from cfb team to cfb team based on winning percentage and region, but in this case I think it's legit.

Most towns lacking depth of "sporting tradition" tend not to have much folliowing until the enjoy some success. I've seen it down here with the Lightning and now it's starting with the Rays. People like, and will support, a winner. Dude lives in the NOLA area, it's his right to enjoy the run.

Not sure if I can make it any more clear. trix may suck and all. Pulled a bitch move and all. However, we all know he quit posting because he just couldn't handle getting plungered allt he time. Comes in after the fact with a nanny-nanny-boo-boo post. Bitch move, but he pulled for that team all along even with the Zooker had the reins.

Saying I have more respect for trix may not be the right phrase, but hey, look who you're talking to here. Maybe I should have said that the bitch move he pulled made me lose respect for him as a fan, but in my opinion, and to each their own, it does not trump BandwagonFan. To put in perspective, trix always pulled for the Gaytes and nanny-nanny-boo-booed. Jsc not once ever posted in the forum and nanny-nanny-boo-booed. See where I am coming from now? If not, we'll just have to agree to disagree.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

I get your point, I just had never seen Trix and respect in the same post.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

WolverineSteve wrote:I just had never seen Trix and respect in the same post.

I envy you for never getting the whiney PM then.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Bring on The FInals....Oh shit, Kobe's there. I thought he'd never be there again, oneboard.

More like SHITBOARD and thank you for the assanine rapist comments. Nice to be reminded why I don't waste nearly as much time posting to the stupid fucks of the world on twat boards like this. You're all a bunch of dumbfucks who don't know jack shit about anything.

Kobe owns, FUCK ALL OF YOU HATERS! Sucks to be you!
Frank Rizzo
Yankee Fan

Post by Frank Rizzo »

PISC wrote:Bring on The FInals....Oh shit, Kobe's there. I thought he'd never be there again, oneboard.

More like SHITBOARD and thank you for the assanine rapist comments. Nice to be reminded why I don't waste nearly as much time posting to the stupid fucks of the world on twat boards like this. You're all a bunch of dumbfucks who don't know jack shit about anything.

Kobe owns, FUCK ALL OF YOU HATERS! Sucks to be you!

^^^^^

FUCK YEAH TAHT S RIGHT THATS RIGHT FUCK ALL YOU LAKERS HATERS IN THE ASS YOU FUCKIGN SUUUUUUCKCKKKK!K!!!

LAKERS ALL THE FUCKING WAY THIS YEARH BE READY FOR IT I YEHAHH!!!
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Gawd damn PISC, are you related to Kobe ?
Go Bucs, Gators
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PISC wrote:the "rapist" will get another ring one of these years

PISC wrote:Bring on The FInals....Oh shit, Kobe's there. I thought he'd never be there again, oneboard.

Go ahead and let us know when you think you're doing well here.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

The NBA had this finals matchup in mind BEFORE the conference finals began.

But JUST to make sure, in the spurs v lakers they had a ref not call a foul at a key moment at the end of a key game, which the league then claimed after the fact was an error, with no make up for it DESPITE the fact that they established a make up precedence in a game earlier in the year when shaq was called for a foul he did not commit (another joke, as there were probably 10 other fouls in that game he DID commit that were ignored).

So a ref who had a prior negative history with the spurs and Tim Duncan (a choice that would make anyone not involved think that perhaps some other ref in the available pool of 60 NBA refs might be a better choice to ensure there would be no controversy in a pivotal post season series) was assigned to the game that took all the fight out of the Spurs and opened the door for the Lakers to win.

The NBA needed this lakers celtics matchup like a heroin fix, so they arranged circumstances to make it more likely to happen. Conspiracy? Nope. CONTROL.

The Red wings hockey game out drew the pistons / celtics game when they played on the same night, and Kobe will NEVER live down his rapist/adulterer label, except with lakerfan. The NBA has taken a bath on their finals when shit teams from nowhere, USA are playing. This matchup will bring back the ad dollars, so they can continue to overpay these freaks who don't even play basketball the way it should be played.

FUCK the nba. It would be one step above RAW, except that the wrestlers don't pretend that what they do isn't predetermined. I haven't supported the NBA in a decade and I don't regret it at all.