UF Spring Game

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

UF Spring Game

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

did anyone catch this on ESPiN?

The cock sucking of Tebow reached EPOCH proportions with the whole he performed surgeries with minimal training on his spring break. Look the kid is a stud athlete, does great things...I applaud him for that and who knows he might be a stand up guy...but holy shit fowler was just salivating at another chance to get Tebow's meat pole into his grill...

other than that UF looked pretty good...that Rainey kid teamed up with Harvin..WOW...although their secondary still seems a little suspect (granted it was a spring game)...but if they play even 10% better on D this year than last year look out...they are a legit MNC contender...

got to see some of the other hightlights OU looked good as did Bama...can't wait for the season to get here...
TheChief
Elwood

Re: UF Spring Game

Post by TheChief »

FSU had 30K+ for the annual end game on Saturday night. The offense had a poor showing. SHOCKER.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

TheChief wrote:FSU had 30K+ for the annual end game on Saturday night. The offense had a poor showing. SHOCKER.
I was looking at FSU's commits the yesterday, you guys are hauling in some big dogs, congrats. Don't quite understand it since you've had several losses every year since Richt left. But hey the 'skers had a couple nice hauls under BC and we weren't doing squat. Is Jimbo being named official-heir creating excitement on the recruiting-front?
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Yes Jimbo is. He is a great recruiter and FSU's class should be Top 10 and possibly Top 5. Although the offense struggled some in the Spring Game there was 10 plays of more than 15+ yds, so were some big plays. The QB's Ponder and D'Vo came along nicely in the Spring and I think Ponder will beat out Weatherford for the starting QB spot.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

So what is it about Jimbo that has folks so fired-up about him? He is a respectable OC but not a great one. It is obviously his other qualities that folks are sold-on. So what are they? Not trying to be a dick, just interested.

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

He's very charismatic, he's passionate and he demands his players to be mentally tough and work hard. He has just something about it him that people are drawn to. It's a similar southern charm that Bobby has.

He is a great recruiter b/c he is up front and honest with kids and isnt afraid to play a younger player if he is better than a veteran. not too mention he is one of the best QB coaches in the game.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Cicero wrote:He's very charismatic, he's passionate and he demands his players to be mentally tough and work hard. He has just something about it him that people are drawn to. It's a similar southern charm that Bobby has.

He is a great recruiter b/c he is up front and honest with kids and isnt afraid to play a younger player if he is better than a veteran. not too mention he is one of the best QB coaches in the game.
Thanks for the explanation, that is about what I figured. Some folks just have that "it" factor, some don't. Norm Chow is a genius but has zero "it" factor.

Any guess on how long it is til Bobby steps-down? Do you think he is just waiting til he feels like retiring, has that last run at the ring, or has secured the record away from Joe Pa?
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

OSU is doing quite well in the early verbal department...snagged the best player from PA again in Dorian Bell and Pryor's teammate Hall (RB)...impressive list that OSU is putting together...

Danimal...I like what Pelini is doing out there...read an article on him in SI and have followed his career since he is an ex buckeye...I hope he does incredible things out there...
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Danimal,

I don't think too many people know how much time Bobby has left. He is on a year to year contract now, and I have heard some rumors that this could possibly be his last season. I think he has two years at the most left. I am one who thanks him for all he is done but I am ready for JImbo to take over and for him to revamp the coaching staff on the Defensive side of the ball.

A team takes on the personality of the HC and although the attitude has changed some since Jimbo has become the HC, the team will still lack fire and passion as long as Bobby is the HC. Just my opinion.