Just curious...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

huh?
Elwood

Just curious...

Post by huh? »

I certainly wouldn't consider myself anything like the prodigal son, but I did used to enjoy these boards quite a bit. I took a couple of years off and just recently stopped back by to see what that particular group of hilarious, obnoxious, inciteful, spamming, bunch of ne'er-do-wells was up to.

I searched around for a bit and saw that those that used to be in SCIII have scattered to all points on the compass. I've seen a lot of the same names on different boards (not that, that would mean anything by itself). Some "notable" nics that I enjoyed reading from when I first happened across SCIII that I haven't seen were PYTHON, Jimmy Medallions, TVO, biggie and many others. If you don't mind indulging an old "read more post less" poster, fill in some of the blanks on the genesis of the (relatively) old Smackchat forums for me.

thanks,
huh?

I almost forgot... you're all cum guzzling, daddy loving, faggots, (Valvenis...)
bbqjones
indian black betty

Re: Just curious...

Post by bbqjones »

biggie fell
python died
j. :meds: is gay
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

So you're TVO?????
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Feel free to continue scattering yourself to another point of the compass.
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

Well thank you War Wagon! I was afraid I might have been stuck in these message boards forever. Thank goodness that a smack warrior such as yourself has seen fit to free me from these terrible bonds.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Just great, another friggin Cub fan.

Sup, bro? :mrgreen:
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

Just checkin in. I see that much is still the same, but I am curious about what I've missed over the last year or two.

WTF I'm a Cub fan and it's not even April yet so of course all is good. I'm guessing that come August (more like June), you Astro fans won't be feeling the same way. (I'm not used to the new buttons so) /insert a fucking smiley here/
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

'sup AP?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

huh? wrote:I certainly wouldn't consider myself anything like the prodigal son, but I did used to enjoy these boards quite a bit.
If you're the same douche who used to be a "moderator" at thetrolls, I think you'll find the mods and admins here a bit more responsive than "Dude, I don't know. I'm too drunk."

No worries though. Anyone who's good by rozy and who slams m2 a couple of posts in is OK by me. Welcome.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.