[s]15[/s] 20 in a ROW!!!

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Re: [s]15[/s] 20 in a ROW!!!

Post by .m2 »

Dinsdale wrote:
PrimeX wrote:that was the loudest arena I've ever been in.

Freaking bandwagoners.

Our arena is famous for being the loudest and most raucous...

And it's still that way during losing streaks

Freaking bandwagoners.

I'll admit that the Houston fans do ride the wagon with the best of them...

I'd go to 1 or 2 games a month when they were still playing off of 59, till I had to head to Colorado and catch the playoffs on TV.

I make it to 3 or 4 games a month here (BART is your friend) and there is no arena in the NBA as loud as ORACLE and more dedicated fans. The Warriors have been selling out every game for years... even when they sucked.

It simply gets "nuts" in the east bay.

poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

.m2 wrote:The Warriors have been selling out every game for years... even when they sucked.

You REALLY don't want o get into consecutive sellout smack.

Sin,
Over Two Straight Decades
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Dinsdale wrote:
.m2 wrote:The Warriors have been selling out every game for years... even when they sucked.

You REALLY don't want o get into consecutive sellout smack.

Sin,
Over Two Straight Decades
Yeah, but you don't have to bring your "Uzi" just to get to the Rose Garden for a game.

Those little old ladies can't carry things that heavy. It's all about degrees.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

No offense, Dins, but I think Utah is a little louder than Portland.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RumpleForeskin wrote:No offense, Dins, but I think Utah is a little louder than Portland.

You're kidding, right?

Utah definitelyleads the league in fans wearing tose denim snap-up shirts with the frilly trim on the shoulders.

Here's the catch -- they don't drink.

End of discussion.

Do you people not listen to the announcers and former players?
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

RumpleForeskin wrote:No offense, Dins, but I think Utah is a little louder than Portland.
Not fair. They actually have something to be loud about.

The best team nobody is talking about.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Diogenes wrote:
Prime X wrote:Also...I attend between 8-10 games every year and have done so since the '88 season, and the only whinier bitch besides Kobe I've ever seen on a basketball court was Karl Malone. After EVERY shot he missed he was in the refs ears screaming and cussing. How he never got T'd up I have no idea.
Sounds more likeThe Rapist we know and loath.

The Rockets are a good team and a bad draw for the first round of the playoffs. Utah, San Antonio or Phoenix will probably beat them in a hard series, anyone else, I give the edge to Houston. Including The Rapers, with or Without Gasol.

Oh, and Fuck Off, Loser.
I'm not fucking off anywhere cuz I'm no loser. I have cold beer in the fridge and a recliner, I don't need your love.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

PrimeX wrote:
Diogenes wrote:
Prime X wrote:Also...I attend between 8-10 games every year and have done so since the '88 season, and the only whinier bitch besides Kobe I've ever seen on a basketball court was Karl Malone. After EVERY shot he missed he was in the refs ears screaming and cussing. How he never got T'd up I have no idea.

The Rockets are a good team and a bad draw for the first round of the playoffs. Utah, San Antonio or Phoenix will probably beat them in a hard series, anyone else, I give the edge to Houston. Including The Rapers, with or Without Gasol.

Oh, and Fuck Off, Loser.
I'm not fucking off anywhere cuz I'm no loser. I have cold beer in the fridge and a recliner, I don't need your love.
That part wasn't addressed to you.

And I would actually love to see the Rockets bitchslap the Celts and win the next two. If they make it through to the weekend and the Suns pop that cherry, so much the better.

ImageImage
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diogenes wrote:.

Haven't talked about them around here since we took the season series 3-1.

Korver was obviously a key addition. The Blazers just killed them with a zone D, but they've acquired a zone-buster since then. In today's game, it's amazing what a no-name zone buster can do for a team... sup, James Jones (Phoenix should be kicking themselves over and over for that move... stupid D'Antoni).
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Don't get me wrong....I think Utah and Portland are THE two toughest arenas to play in the NBA.

I've watched the Rockets struggle for years to play in both those arenas, but I have to give Utah the edge in crowd participation, but thats just MO.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Utah is a VERY strong team. A team nobody wants to face off with in the first round. Should they get home court in round one, then forget it.
Mook
Elwood

Post by Mook »

Geez, Dins........stop with James Jones worshipping already.....you're killing me!! :lol:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale wrote:

Matter of fact, didn't lose any season series to NW Division opponents this year.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mook wrote:Geez, Dins........stop with James Jones worshipping already.....you're killing me!!

Seems awfully warranted to me... dumbass.

Not just the zone-busting, either -- amazingly smart on-court leader, very good defender, and has hit just about every clutch shot he had all season.

Phoenix made a foolish move there, without a doubt.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Dinsdale wrote:
Diogenes wrote:.

Korver was obviously a key addition. The Blazers just killed them with a zone D, but they've acquired a zone-buster since then. In today's game, it's amazing what a no-name zone buster can do for a team... sup, James Jones (Phoenix should be kicking themselves over and over for that move... stupid D'Antoni).
Jones is an underrated player. But lose Jones, sign Hill, not that big a prob. In the Suns' system, he was just a piece of the puzzle. And if they go over the top, Hill will be the key. Even if nobody notices. Plus Giricek is looking like a great pickup. The idiot decision was letting Kurt Thomas go over $$$$. Not D'Antoni's idea, I'm rather sure.

If they get punked by the Spurs in the playoffs (again) I'm going to be annoyed.

But still Utah just keeps rolling along under the radar. This is a team that could win the west. And nobody would see it coming.

ImageImage
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Is there any validity to Denver's blowouts of late since Chucky Atkins return? I know Seattle is a young and inexperienced team, but 168 is impressive.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diogenes wrote:Jones is an underrated player. But lose Jones, sign Hill, not that big a prob. In the Suns' system, he was just a piece of the puzzle. And if they go over the top, Hill will be the key. Even if nobody notices. Plus Giricek is looking like a great pickup. The idiot decision was letting Kurt Thomas go over $$$$. Not D'Antoni's idea, I'm rather sure.

Can't really disagree with any of that. Jones is a very good player, who was waiting to find a team with a roster spot he fit into. Happens all the time. I seriously doubt he'schanging uniforms anytimesoon, but he has an opt-out this year, so we'll see. He's very quickly become a fan favorite, though, and he's loved from top to bottom in the organization, so odds are great he'll be ere.And really, the Blazers' record with him and without him (the bum knee is his only knock) speaks for itself.

And for Phoenix, it's hard to bitch about losing Jones to sign a HoFer. Although ideally, if I'm a Sunsfan (thank god I'm not, since that would mean I was gay) I'd want both.

Props to SA for going out and getting the thorn in Duncan's side. Added to their team by keeping Thomas off anyone else's roster.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RumpleForeskin wrote:I know Seattle is a young and inexperienced team, but 168 is impressive.

Bad ownership, bad coaching, bad drafts in prior years... just a bad team.

Rumps -- you, me, Dio, bbq, and your OL could put on tank tops and shorts and drop 140 on the Supes right now. I feel bad for Durant. His career has been sabotaged by idiots... which I have a feeling he'll remedy in two more years. But I'll tellyou what... and I'm not alone amongst Blazer fans -- I wouldn't trade Aldridge for Durant right now... not a chance. Probably trade Travis Outlaw for him, maybe... same player, Durant is a more intelligent guy, though.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

The thing about Grant is that he's been playing all season as if it was his last, because with his age and injury history, it just might be. Kind of like Battier (suck on it Duke haters) for Houston, he comes to kick ass every game, and if nobody else notices, his team and the real fans do.

And again, Houston isn't going to win it all.

But as a BBall fan, if the Suns don't make it, I wouldn't mind being wrong. Whatever happens, they deserve a lot of respect. Ironicly, the fact that they aren't feeling it even when they are getting it makes them that much more dangerous.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Dinsdale wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:I know Seattle is a young and inexperienced team, but 168 is impressive.

Bad ownership, bad coaching, bad drafts in prior years... just a bad team.

Rumps -- you, me, Dio, bbq, and your OL could put on tank tops and shorts and drop 140 on the Supes right now. .
Leave me out of this one. With my arthritic knees, I don't think I can outrun Shaq.

I've still got my Laimbeer elbows though...

ImageImage
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I've always been a Grant Hill guy. I hated that the prime of his career has been hampered by injuries, but seeing him with Phoenix this year has been somewhat of a rejoice. He plays hard and can ball with anyone in the league. Man, what I'd give (sup Nene) to have him as another scoring option for the Rockets right now. Great basketball player.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Jones is an underrated player. But lose Jones, sign Hill, not that big a prob. In the Suns' system, he was just a piece of the puzzle. And if they go over the top, Hill will be the key. Even if nobody notices. Plus Giricek is looking like a great pickup. The idiot decision was letting Kurt Thomas go over $$$$. Not D'Antoni's idea, I'm rather sure.

Can't really disagree with any of that. Jones is a very good player, who was waiting to find a team with a roster spot he fit into. Happens all the time. I seriously doubt he'schanging uniforms anytimesoon, but he has an opt-out this year, so we'll see. He's very quickly become a fan favorite, though, and he's loved from top to bottom in the organization, so odds are great he'll be ere.And really, the Blazers' record with him and without him (the bum knee is his only knock) speaks for itself.

And for Phoenix, it's hard to bitch about losing Jones to sign a HoFer.
Just curious about something here. Are you saying that Grant Hill is headed for the Hall of Fame? I know the guy’s a baller when he’s healthy, but I think he’s got like 3 complete seasons in his career.

Not looking for a pissing match, just asking the question.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Actually, Hill came to mind watching the Rocks punk the Rapers. Same style of playing, everything on the court, if nobody notices, fuck it.

Nothing to do with the scoring though. It's the intensity all game long, covering on D, making good passes. Getting the job done.

ImageImage
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Monta Ellis has turned into one of the best players in the NBA. His stats are starting to speak for themselves. Warrior fan wanted to get rid of him after he decided to not show up in the Utah playoff series last year.

The guys like 14 years old or something and just getting his feet wet. There's nobody in the NBA hotter right now, and nobody that has his speed.

Simply the most exciting player in the NBA on the most exciting team.

Monta Ellis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG_jjK65 ... re=related

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

And for Phoenix, it's hard to bitch about losing Jones to sign a HoFer.
Just curious about something here. Are you saying that Grant Hill is headed for the Hall of Fame? I know the guy’s a baller when he’s healthy, but I think he’s got like 3 complete seasons in his career.

Not looking for a pissing match, just asking the question.
If the Suns win a championship in the next couple years, yes. If not, probably not.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

.m2 wrote:Monta Ellis has turned into one of the best players in the NBA.
Ellis is a badass. The Warriors still aren't going anywhere though.

The reason T-Mac is a valid MPV candidate is that without him, no way Houston has this streak.
Without LeBron, The Cavs are battling Miami for the celler.
Without Paul, NO probably aren't contenders.

That's about it right now.

ImageImage
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diogenes wrote:[The thing about Grant is that he's been playing all season as if it was his last
Yes. But that makes it no different from every other season e'slayed in. Since walking out for his first game as a rook, dude's played every game like it's his last. And that's why he's universally loved by NBA fans.

In my time,I've had the bittersweet pleasure of being at games where some great players have had some of their greatet games... at my teams expense. A few years ago, a whole bunch of us scored tix to see archenemy Detroit. Detroit kinda sucked at the time, and the Blazers were rolling. The game turned out to be really boring, and was a complete blowout. Hell, Dunleavy (pretty sure it was Dunleavy's years) called off the dogs and declared it garbage-time late in the third quarter. 4th quarter starts, and it's like a20 point game, after the scrubs gave up a few. Then, all of a sudden...

Steal, Grant Hill. Infor a dunk.

Blocked shot, Grant Hill. Dunk at the other end.

Steal, Grant Hill. Dunk.

By the time it was over (the first 3 quarters were possibly the lamest ame I've ever seen, a total snoozefest), the Blazers were quintuple-teaming Hill, to no avail. Dude was doing his crazy spin-moves and dunkijng on 5 guys in the lane. Wen all was said and done, I think Grant had dropped 22 in the 4th, and somehow, Detroit pulled the W.

Couldn't believe what I had just witnessed. Of the games I've been to, that was the most dominant quarter I've ever seen anyone play -- and I've seen a lot of games with a lot of great players... Drexler was no slouch in the 4th quarter.

Sidenote -- one of these days, Ill share te story of me and my buddy sowing up way too early and getting intoxicated, and coming down from the upper level during warmups just to air our drunken opinions to Penny Hardaway on just how fucking lame we thought he was (Orlando days, post Shaq). He heard us. Actually... go ahead and finish the story yourself. I'm sure when Penny is old and gray sitting in his rocking chair, he'll still be laughing at those idiots in Portland who inspired by far his best career game. I think he finished something like 36/14/17... including a 360 jam right through the defense.

I haven't got liquored up and gone down courtside to tell a dork how badly he sucks since then... lesson learned. He may be a lameass dork suckass, but he was a bigtime draft pick for a reason.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:Are you saying that Grant Hill is headed for the Hall of Fame?
Yes.

Bear in mind, induction standards for theNBA aren't as tight as the NFL and MLB. Hill was pretty much the second-best player in the league for 6 years, and add to that his tremendous popularity with fans from across the league, even Pistons-haters (sup Dins), and I'm pretty sure he's in.
I know the guy’s a baller when he’s healthy, but I think he’s got like 3 complete seasons in his career.

If you want to get technical, he has exactly zero"complete seasons" in his career.

But he didn't miss all that many games for the Pistons (about 30 one year when the ankle first went out, IIRC). In his first 6 seasons, his across-the-board stats were absolutely staggering (sup Brandon Roy). Dude went about 20/10/7 one season -- ungodly numbers. Hewas a legit MVP candidate every ear with the Pistons, including his rookie campaign, with the exception of the injury-shortened year.

Guys who bring it every night like that almost always earn widespread fan appeal, and when you get the respect of your archenemy teams, it really says something. I don't think Bulls or Laker fans ever ated on Grant just for wearing the wrong uniform.

Can't say enough nice things about Grant Hill. And I can't describe how appy I amthat his hier-apparent, the Second Coming Of Grant Hill (with a better shot) plays for my team, and probably will for his entire career. But don't take my word for it... you'll see.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Diogenes wrote:
Ellis is a badass.
The Mississippi Bullet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DpIit_m87s&NR=1

The guy has "hops" I haven't seen since David Thompson... and funny thing is they're both only 6'3".

He's starting to put together the overall game David Thompson had and it's getting exciting.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diogenes wrote:The reason T-Mac is a valid MPV candidate is that without him, no way Houston has this streak.

Dude -- get over it.

I'm with you. We're on the same page. I don't just hate Kobe,I absolutely loathe his very existence on the same planet as me. I'm not sure I can overstate just how much distaste and contempt I have for Kobe Bryant.

But even so, if I use any objectivity whatsoever... Kobe is easily the best player in the NBA.

Cancerous?

Possibly?

Ball-dominating to he point it hurts player developement?

Probably.

An ego so huge that it's offensive to the general populace outside of LA?

Yup.

A dickweed of he highest order?

Definitely.

But he's also the no-brainer MVP.

Don't get me worng -- I'll dig it if he gets snubbed (again). But he's the best player.

Oh -- and you realize the Rockets have an impressive record without TMac in the lineup too, right?

But interesting you bring the "well, without Such And Such, that team is shit" MVP critereon. A decade ago, if we applied this standard, then Grant Hill is a 5 time MVP.

And Monta Ellis?

I like his intensity. BUT -- he's a goat in Portland, and probably always will be. In a game where Steve Blake was going career, and making Ellis his personal bitch for the evening, Ellis got his by ramming his knee into Blake's calf from the blindside(looked mighty fucking intentional, especially in light of the absolute schooling Blake was putting on him at the time), ending Blakey's night.

Complete low-rent, classless, punk ass BITCH move. Inexcusable... and it won't be excused. Did he learn that from Juwan Howard or something?
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Dinsdale wrote: Did he learn that from Juwan Howard or something?
Huh?

I'm missing the connection... here.

That's the first I've ever heard of Monta Ellis being a "dirty" player. The guy simply doesn't have to play dirty. He's too good.
Dinsdale wrote:I like his intensity. BUT -- he's a goat in Portland, and probably always will be. In a game where Steve Blake was going career, and making Ellis his personal bitch for the evening,
You didn't just put Stevie Blake in the same sentence as Monta Ellis did you???

Too funny!
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

BTW, how many of the following are in the HoF?

Kevin Johnson
Mo Cheeks
Bill Laimbeer
Dennis Johnson
Mark Aguirre
Paul Silas

Just curious.

ImageImage
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

.m2 wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: Did he learn that from Juwan Howard or something?
Huh?

I'm missing the connection... here.
That was the first name that came to mind when I thought of players who went cheap-shotting when they were getting clowned.
That's the first I've ever heard of Monta Ellis being a "dirty" player. The guy simply doesn't have to play dirty. He's too good.

It doesn't matter how many times you wish upon a star -- it doesn't erase what happened. And he did it.
You didn't just put Stevie Blake in the same sentence as Monta Ellis did you???

Yeah, I guess that was a stretch.

See, when they went head-to-head, Ellis didn't belong on the same freaking hardwood as Blakey. That matchup wasn't even close. Blake was making his entire career highlight film at Ellis' expense. Dude had like 25 on him at the half.

So how did Ellis decide to stop him?

Play better defense?

Nope.

Neutralize his scoring by getting his at the other end?

Nope.

He chose to go for the knees and take out the guy who was humiliating him.... from behind. He ended up getting the calf, but he accomplished his objective -- he sent Blake to the locker room for the rest of the game.

And for this, he will always be a BITCH.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Dinsdale wrote:
Diogenes wrote:The reason T-Mac is a valid MPV candidate is that without him, no way Houston has this streak.

Dude -- get over it.

I'm with you. We're on the same page. I don't just hate Kobe,I absolutely loathe his very existence on the same planet as me. I'm not sure I can overstate just how much distaste and contempt I have for Kobe Bryant.

But even so, if I use any objectivity whatsoever... Kobe is easily the best player in the NBA.

Cancerous?

Possibly?

Ball-dominating to he point it hurts player developement?

Probably.

An ego so huge that it's offensive to the general populace outside of LA?

Yup.

A dickweed of he highest order?

Definitely.

But he's also the no-brainer MVP.

Don't get me worng -- I'll dig it if he gets snubbed (again). But he's the best player.

Oh -- and you realize the Rockets have an impressive record without TMac in the lineup too, right?
What I'm getting at is that he's replacable.

The other three I mentioned (and you coud add kevin G, but he has so much help around I omitted him) add something to their team that no one else could. You may have noticed I ommited Amare and Kerr. Not being a homer here.

The Rapist is a great clutch shooter, but still a cancer. He doesn't make his partners better. He just takes the credit and makes them confused.

You put TMac or LeBron on the Lakers, they're a better team. You Put Kobe on the Cavs or Rockets....

You get another media circus.

ImageImage
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diogenes wrote:BTW, how many of the following are in the HoF?

Kevin Johnson
Did you mean the basketball HoF, or the Biggest Fucking Homos To Ever Live HoF?

Can't believe you brought him up. My bestest hoops-watching buddy's mom, who is near and dear to me and a tremendous sports nut, actually graduated Kal (sup no M2). She is a superlative homer for all things Kal. No one who ever played for Kal has ever done one thing wrong, and they walk on water.

When asked about how she justifies this when Kevin Fucking Faggot Johnson played there, she always replies "That's a myth. KJ never played at Cal."

I'm suprised Sunsfags don't do the same.

Bill Laimbeer
One of the best rebounders of his era, even putting up big rebound #'s playing alongside other good rebounders. But he ruffled a lot of feathers along the way... including Blazerfans'.
Dennis Johnson
He might get some postmortem love from the voters -- you never know.

Mark Aguirre
Whiney, selfish player, who did nothing but throw up meaningless stats until he could ride the backs the backs of others to success.

But... he did have a stellar college career, and it's the basketball HoF, not the NBA HoF.

But that dude was such a dick, I'm glad he was snubbed.

Paul Silas
Speaking of dicks...

But a great college career, goos big-man numbers, and a buncha rings.

Just curious.

If KJ was "just curious," he wouldn't be universally ridiculed for being such a whiney little flaming homo. He passed the "just curious" stage by the time he got out of 8th grade, and graduated to "full-on fucking faggot." He was to dudes what Wilt and Magic were to chicks.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diogenes wrote:You put TMac or LeBron on the Lakers, they're a better team. You Put Kobe on the Cavs or Rockets....

Hey, remember that time that TMac played really well and unselfishly in the playoffs, and led his team out of the first round?

Oh.

But hell, it's only been 11 years -- I'm sure he's just finding his true NBA personality.

Although, I'll give dude credit for one thing -- after Timmy Hardaway's anti-gay tirade which got him fired, TMac had some of the best quotes ever when he was asked about it --

"Just because someone puts a microphone in front of you, it doesn't mean you have to use it."

Classic.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Dinsdale wrote:
Diogenes wrote:You put TMac or LeBron on the Lakers, they're a better team. You Put Kobe on the Cavs or Rockets....

Hey, remember that time that TMac played really well and unselfishly in the playoffs, and led his team out of the first round?
Kind of like the post-Shaq Lakers.

You Go, Kobe.

ImageImage
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diogenes wrote:Kind of like the post-Shaq Lakers.

You Go, Kobe.

Kind of.

Except Kobe's nuts don't shrivel up into his guts when the playoffs start... he actually looks forward to it.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

What he lacks is what this thread is all about...

Heart.

And have a nice St. Patty's day all.

Nite, Fuckers.

ImageImage
warren

Post by warren »

Diogenes wrote:
warren wrote:"They're not going anywhere because they have not beaten a legitemate team"

I hear it over and freaking over, today's win against the Laker's will not be legitemate because their big guy didn't play.

Well the Rockets big guy hasn't played in quite awhile and his numbers make gasul look like nothing.
Link? Who the fuck has been saying that?

The win over the Rapers was nice. But they simply aren't that good of a team without Gasol or Bynum. That doesn't make any of their wins 'illegitimate', much less 22 in a fucking row. Personally I think the Celts are ending the streak because they have too many weapons offensivly and are good at defending the longball. Doesn't make the Rockets streak any less impressive.

warren wrote:I'm back in the Houston area now, and nobody that I meet thinks the Rocket's are a "Championship" team. I just want to know this, are the Rockets the only team to go 22 games against sub par performers and not lose. Yeah, they fucking are other than the '72 Lakers with 3 Hall of Famer's.

Why don't you people just shut the fuck up. You are the one's that never got on the field or the track or the court at any level. If you had played organized competitive sports, at any level, you would know how hard it is to when 22 out of 22 in any game, be it ping pong ball or hide the weeny or tiddly fucking winks.

For most of you this would mean flag football, slow pitch-three keg and a polish sausage between innings before I have to go home and face fat heifer, or crouquet or getting on top of your man bitch two nights in row.
Go change your Kotex, Bitch.
warren wrote:Fuck you and all of you wannabee's. Even Kobe has the respect for that team, and he said it with dignity.
Really?

Oh, and Fuck Off, Loser.

Sure whatever you say Diometrix. When I want my sports disected, I turn to your fat, X-box playing ass.

I guess I won't even bother to watch the games.

Ronnie James Dio Douchebag has told me the Rockets don't have a chance.

Being that he was the Dungeons and Dragqueen champion of his Jr. High, I'm going to listen to him.

This is a secret but, he also told me Tiger sucks to.