50%
Barack Obama
50%

Total votes: 8

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

What to do?

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Alright, I am probably going to vote for Paul (if he runs) or McCain in the general election, but since the primaries are so tight in the democratic nomination, I am going to vote for the bro or the hoe. So, who should it be? I like Obama, but since Mrs. Rumps is a teacher, I think Clinton can actually do more for teachers pocket books. Clinton's stance on guns I like, but I like Obama's plan with the economy better. Other issues I tend to see-saw back and forth on with these two, but I need to make a decision by Tuesday. Your help is appreciated.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: What to do?

Post by BSmack »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Alright, I am probably going to vote for Paul (if he runs) or McCain in the general election, but since the primaries are so tight in the democratic nomination, I am going to vote for the bro or the hoe. So, who should it be? I like Obama, but since Mrs. Rumps is a teacher, I think Clinton can actually do more for teachers pocket books. Clinton's stance on guns I like, but I like Obama's plan with the economy better. Other issues I tend to see-saw back and forth on with these two, but I need to make a decision by Tuesday. Your help is appreciated.
Either get behind the Obama express or get run the fuck over.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Vote for Nader.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

Vote for Nader. - in 8months

vote for hillary. she is strong and cares about the children. she voted for iraq and wants to build bridges. she doesnt want change, she want big money results. a vote for obama is nothing but a and when it is the future will be. clinton is obviously the choice NOW. come november, NADER is the MANG.

go get'm champ
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

bbqjones wrote:Vote for Nader. - in 8months
Not You. Arizona's a swing state, hold your nose and vote for McRINO.

You have to take one for the team.

ImageImage
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

i live in florida dumbfuck. and without my vote it would have been only *526 for dub.

527 sounds better, it makes me think of marla gibbs and her big hairy brown lips.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Just think of Hillary as Piggy, jonsey.

Next time a man jizzes on her bra will be the first
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

bbqjones wrote:i live in florida...
Even more reason to vote against Che' Omama.

ImageImage
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

I'm pretty sure you know my position on this one already. Bros before hos.
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

What if the bro is a political ho and the ho is married to a bro?

Just punt.

ImageImage
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Obama will probably win the nomination, but he's about as useless as Kerry would have been had he been elected. Given a choice between the two, The Shill at least has some balls.

I hope he doesn't win, but only because I think that's all we'll end up with - Hope.

"I hope I get laid tonight" is a reasonable use of the word.
"I hope I get a PS3 for my birthday", also reasonable.
"I hope this Obama guy has more to offer than making me feel hopeful" Not so reasonable.

I'd like to feel more confident about the candidate who ends up as our next President after suffering through the idiocy of the current one, but I have to admit, I have little hope that will come to pass.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Alright, assholes, I need y'all to chime in and vote on this topic. I have 5 hours to decide on someone. Its just too close to call.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Her stance on removing tax breaks for privately funded Oil & Gas drilling programs has me worried. That is how I get bonuses.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Her stance on removing tax breaks for privately funded Oil & Gas drilling programs has me worried.

Heaven forbid the most profitable industry in the history of the world should have to pay taxes at the same rate as other industries... the horrah.

Of course, if the government were to charge Big Oil the going rate for the oil they take from public lands, they could cut taxes across the board.

Matter of fact, I think ALL federal revenues should come from the sale of resources and tariffs and whatnot... but I'm kind of a right wing nutjob on that front.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I'm mainly talking about the investors, Dins. Intangible Drilling Costs (IDCs) is a major advantage for accredited invetors to invest 'outside' of the market because of the tax break. If you take the tax break away, then domestic exploratory drilling will slow significantly. This will further our reliance on foreign oil.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I get that, mv. I was saying that Obama is a less of a threat of pushing this issue than Hilary.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Explain. She hates the big oil companies and the entire industry as a whole. She wants them to pay serverely for their profits.

Obama wrote:I do believe that the United States must increase its domestic refinery capacity to meet its current and future oil demands,"
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Well, at least he's offering tax credits for plants and automkaers who will introduce alternative fuels.

That being said, I know dude is as left as they get. Hilary may be posturing like you're saying. Truth is, nobody really knows what the hell these fucksticks will do should they get elected.

God I wish Ron Paul wasn't a marked man.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:Dims have been trying to kill domestic energy production for decades.

Entirel untrue.

I've had a problem with the wa domestic energ production is gone about. It's wheel-greasing favoritism. Free markets onl work when the're free. The federal government started plaing favorites with the black gold as soon as automobile use/ petroleum-fired industr became the standard.

I have a lot more to rant about, but the kee above H that comes at the end of qwertEE just took a shit, so I won't. Awesome. Been a good ol' kEEboard.

Save ur "One down, 25 to go" e-mails clones -- I'm not reading them.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
mvscal wrote:Dims have been trying to kill domestic energy production for decades.

Entirel untrue.
Guess again.
Sorry. In my keyboard-fuelled rage, I tought you were refering to me.

My bad.

But on those points...

Nukes suck, and aren't too terribly efficient, in the big picture.

For now, high tech coal burning seems like a good idea. If we're going to burn something, might as well burn something we got.

The days of massive dams are gone... at least in this neck of the woods. Way too much environmental impact to be acceptable. But it can be done with smaller, but more numerous projects. Always a great way to go, if it can be done without killing a river.

Wind is alright, but by the time you get done building and shipping the thing, it better last a looooooong time to be a break-evener.

They just passed a law here in Oregon that says all gasoline sold must be at least 10% ethanol.

So, the answer to increased demand of fossil fuels which is in no small part due to a rapidly expandingworld population, is to start converting the world's food supply into fuel?

Which freaking genius came up with that idea?

Nevermind that many cars see a greater than 10% drop in fuel economy, wich means they're actually burning more petroleum... but don't let that get in the way of legislation-by-alarmism.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:Ochimpa is too much of a pussy.

Dude, what up?

There's a (psuedo) black man who speaks clear English, and is employed and ambitious. Never even convicted of a violent crime.

I know it sounds too good to be true, but maybe we're on to something here?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dinsdale wrote:
mvscal wrote:Ochimpa is too much of a pussy.

Dude, what up?

There's a (psuedo) black man who speaks clear English, and is employed and ambitious. Never even convicted of a violent crime.

I know it sounds too good to be true, but maybe we're on to something here?
Is this your "seamless" transition from Ron Paul to Barack Obama?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Define irony.

We were supposed to have two democratic poll locations open for our precinct tonight, but they closed one of those locations and diverted our entire precinct to the one and only location. The reason for this was that two democratic volunteers in our precinct called in with the flu and nobody stepped in to volunteer. How ironic.

It was a clusterfuck to say the least. Votes were lost in out pct because of the long line. I saw about 12 people walk in, take a look at the line, and walk right out. As a republican, I was laffing my ass off, although I was standing in the dem line. The conversations were kind of fun to hear. This one democratic cry baby wouldn't stop complaining about the whole situation and then started spouting off his displeasure about Bush being in office. It was entertaining to say the least.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Vote absentee.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:And Obama is even further to the left.

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/energ ... in-a-clean" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That fucking moron wants to pound a stake through your livelihood. Shillary is a cynic, but ultimately a pragmatic politician. Obullshit is a true believer who will take this country straight off a cliff and whistle Dixie all the way down.

He offers nothing at all except ruinous, pie in the sky bullshit.
Jimmy Carter thinks O'Bama would make a great president- maybe even as great as he was.

That's all anybody needs to know
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Toddowen wrote:...a child of negro slaves...

You are a sub-retarded half-wit.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.