Charles De Mar
Elwood

Re: Round 1: Peanut gallery thread

Post by Charles De Mar »

YumYumSaladBar wrote:
you calling me a poofta? :shock: :paul:
You switch hit, well. :hfal:
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

I'd have to say, on the whole I'm a bit disappointed. There are some gems in there, but much of it seems like the same old rehashed shit from every other attempted smackoff.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

Who the hell is this Charles De Mar. I smell a Jokey troll
mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Charles De Mar wrote: I guess that's what we get for playing with the people of this board with double digit IQs.
Gotta be pretty embarrassing getting schooled by one of them in the smackoff, eh?
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote: I guess that's what we get for playing with the people of this board with double digit IQs.
Gotta be pretty embarrassing getting schooled by one of them in the smackoff, eh?
You asked the friendly car dealerman how much the nice shiny car's monthly payment would be, didnt you?
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Charles De Mar wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
You asked the friendly car dealerman how much the nice shiny car's monthly payment would be, didnt you?
I once worked as a friendly car dealerman. I didn't have to. Moron.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Dog wrote:I'd have to say, on the whole I'm a bit disappointed. There are some gems in there, but much of it seems like the same old rehashed shit from every other attempted smackoff.
Come on, Dog. Judges don't contribute to the peanut gallery. Especially non-specific shit like ^^^ that. Hold your water, you'll get a chance.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

other than dc and velocent, i was prepared to predict big things from r-jack. so far he has not
disappointed. funny shit from most. even dio. dude is a lol* almost everytime.

*at you, with you-whats the diff. its :smilie:
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

so far I've got wags holding a 2-1 lead.....
get out, get out while there's still time
YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

mvscal wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:That stupid facker goes with homo smak even though you come online as a raging homo. I mean a complete homosexual online presentation so that no one, in any context could possible miss it or be confused.
But what's a gimp to do when the only arrow in his quiver is removed before he can even mash the submit button? Too late to change the game plan now.

Uhh, err...you're a fag and stuff.
You lot really are one-fcking-dimensional aren't you?....I mean, 90% of the smack so-far is illiterate gibberish with some well worn but pretty meaningless affectations.

The is why your bulletin board has declined so much and now stinks of meaty circle-jerk.

Most of you have become complete morons; and you're now offended because two Noobs have to pointed this obvious fact out to you!

I even posted my fcking game-plan...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27239&p=499756#p499756" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

....and yet bell-ends like Mvscal still miss the fcking target!

"Change the game plan?"

You never fcking read it you dickhead! :hfal:
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

IndyFrisco wrote:MGO with some nice blasts, but am definitely looking forward to velo's response.

Yea.... this gets a Bwa
If I could have a 3-some with anybody it would be Roget's and Merriam-Webster,
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

mgo goes boom!!!

heh hey that was funny. i cant wait to see cents reply.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:"Run Rumplecow! Run like you've never ran before!"

:lol: :lol:
get out, get out while there's still time
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Kid Nashville wrote: Anyway, I saw some pics and thought you might be an equine enthusiast. Turns out I was looking at a family photo. Hey, give the Mrs. a sugar cube for me.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....The Kid is bitch-slapping our little she-male R- wet brained fucktard with 1/3 the text.

Beautiful. :D
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Yep, KN and R-jack just got a whole lot better.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
haywood
Crack Whore

Post by haywood »

hey Mace,

Why don't you go back to being irrelevant you fukking douchebag.

when you step into the ring you can call your shot, until then you can shut your cake hole and watch other people do things you only wish was possible for a worthless piece of shit like yourself.

do us all a favor and cut off your hands
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Some of these are just painful to read....... really, really SCIII painful

Good thing I'm stuck in Charlotte (the city) tonight and there's nothing on except the Dem debates and reruns of the office (where's a sucide smiley when you need one)

Rd. 1 Notes:

Fester is really fucking funny (Dave Berry meets Andy Rooney meets Evil Bob Saget Funny)
Fes should take that shit on stage.

The KNash / Rjack thread is funny.
Mgoo is funny.
Rump had 1 funny post (one more than expected).

YumYum needs !!! on his thread, an FBI trace on his IP and more mental help than he will ever be able to afford.
Or he just needs to quit quit trying to be Salad Tosser on Roids (stroking the Judge?)

Some of the Favs are mailing in round 1.
You know who you are.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Looks like Cam had best step up his game....dude is looking at a standing eight count and Wags could drop The People's Elbow on him at any moment.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Cam
Jake

Post by Cam »

RevLimiter wrote:Looks like Cam had best step up his game....dude is looking at a standing eight count and Wags could drop The People's Elbow on him at any moment.
you cant be reading the same thread as the rest of us
I lost 5 pounds, and I only used 1 sheet of toilet paper
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Mikey wrote:Hoontah does seem to have brought the "A" game, like he's been anticipating this and saving up his smackativity for quite some time. He appears to have stunned PSU right out of the box.
Not so fast, my friend. PSU just delivered a roundhouse. That thread is already outstanding.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cam wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:Looks like Cam had best step up his game....dude is looking at a standing eight count and Wags could drop The People's Elbow on him at any moment.
Obviously, but he could be looking at the pictures.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

RF - Hoont is holding back... For Roach, that's a Picasso, for HH it's C++

JSC will never be confused for a smacker, but he should get some frigging bonus points for this:

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

SG just about had me falling out of my chair. Funny fucking stuff.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

WHOA - those pics of scottysixx had me nearly crying
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I fucking hate you, PSU, but damn....fucking funny stuff there about my home soil.
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

Looks like this jerome idiot just conceded. Thanks for wasting everyone's time fuckknuckle.
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Cam wrote:
Oh, rest assured that I AM....and you're not doing so well, slick.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote: I once worked as a friendly car dealerman. I didn't have to. Moron.

Well that's mighty impressive considering most car salesmen are either down and out methheads or upgraded shoe shine salesmen.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Charles De Mar wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: I once worked as a friendly car dealerman. I didn't have to. Moron.

Well that's mighty impressive considering most car salesmen are either down and out methheads or upgraded shoe shine salesmen.
Horseshit. I was in my twenties. I worked at a very upscale dealership (Porsche, Audi, BMW), and within a couple of years was a sales manager. You're still a moron.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:

Horseshit. I was in my twenties. I worked at a very upscale dealership (Porsche, Audi, BMW), and within a couple of years was a sales manager. You're still a moron.

Hey that's cool buddy, make up whatever story you need to get your :bode: on.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I could read R-Jack and KN all day long. This shit is too damn funny.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Methinks "Charles De Mar" would be better served by focusing on his smack thread, not every little poke at him in here.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

PSUFAN wrote:Methinks "Charles De Mar" would be better served by focusing on his smack thread, not every little poke at him in here.
That probably goes for me as well. :twisted:

But I'm pretty sure Fagdango's ass is hurting right about now. And not from the chicken wings.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Charles De Mar wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote: Well that's mighty impressive considering most car salesmen are either down and out methheads or upgraded shoe shine salesmen.

Hey that's cool buddy, make up whatever story you need to get your :bode: on.
It's the straight up truth, Charles De Tard. Ask me questions. I was in the business.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Chuck de Mar,
I had six car dealership in the Treasure Valley as clients of mine and I saw their payrolls. It always pissed me off that I had 7 1/2 years of higher education and these used car salesmen were making three times as much money as I was.

I don't know about Goober's alleged past occupation, but you'd be surprised at the number of car salesmen making six figures.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Dog wrote:Chuck de Mar,
I had six car dealership in the Treasure Valley as clients of mine and I saw their payrolls. It always pissed me off that I had 7 1/2 years of higher education and these used car salesmen were making three times as much money as I was.

I don't know about Goober's alleged past occupation, but you'd be surprised at the number of car salesmen making six figures.
I'd expect a car salesman to make more money than an office cleaning service monkey....
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:
It's the straight up truth, Charles De Tard. Ask me questions. I was in the business.

WhoGAS, why would I ask a moron like you anything ? You clearly cannot be good at what your do, judging by your online presence.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Drive-by rack for JSC and the haymakers.

Swing away, old man ... swing away. Just be careful you don't rupture your spleen in the process.

:mrgreen:
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Jsc810 wrote:
Dog wrote:It always pissed me off that I had 7 1/2 years of higher education and these used car salesmen were making three times as much money as I was.
And I thought I was bad cramming a four year degree into five years. Damn, being a 4th year sophmore sucks, huh? :P
But I sure had fun :lol:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Charles De Mar wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

WhoGAS, why would I ask a moron like you anything ? You clearly cannot be good at what your do, judging by your online presence.
Your surrender is duly noted. Moron.