Round 1: Peanut gallery thread

The best of the best
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Re: Round 1: Peanut gallery thread

Post by RadioFan »

velocet wrote:I'm out for the evening.
Just as long as it isn't for the entire tourney, if you advance. :)
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Holy fuck! :lol: :lol:
Kid Nashville wrote:Anyway, this pic is the good stuff. Basically because you aren't even the smartest looking one in it. For those wondering what you're looking at, R-Asswipe is that quivering Jello mold w the vacant stare, the pasty white thighs, and the ridiculously delusional fashion sense to think he looks good in cut-off sleeves.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

jerome vs Y2k is the best thread ever, hands down. Wet paint called, said it was still drying if anyone was interested?

R-Jack is killing, but KN is pretty darn funny!

Jay is like Tyson circa '86

Mgo is surprising the hell out of me, velo finally showed with some great stuff, but was it enough? I'll have to look again to decide. Looked again and If I had a vote I'd give it to Mgo, homietude be damned.

The three new shitbirds 308, yumyum, and Charles DeMar are sickeningly bad...I was literally nauseated by their stupidity. I feel for the guys that had to share a thread with them.

HH and PSU is great fun. Flip a coin on that one.

JSC is our personal fucking Rudy, I'll RACK that sickly bitch right here and now, RRRACK!!

WarWagon is wearing his ass kicking boots proudly.

Uncle Fester played down to the competition, hope he gets a competitor in the next round that offers more motivation.

scottysixx is proving to be pretty entertaining after getting out of an early chokehold by haywood. I like this guy. C'mon haywood! Drop it back into 3rd and step on the gas bro!

TWIS dominated. I enjoyed reading that thread and Fandango/SG offered up a new angle I didn't think he was capable of. Quality, but way to much posturing and not enough delivering, nothing funny either = point deductions.
Last edited by DC Smackmaster on Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

DC Smackmaster wrote:R-Jack is killing.
I agree with everything else but KN is giving R-Jack everything he can handle right now.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Holy fuck! :lol: :lol:
Kid Nashville wrote:Anyway, this pic is the good stuff. Basically because you aren't even the smartest looking one in it. For those wondering what you're looking at, R-Asswipe is that quivering Jello mold w the vacant stare, the pasty white thighs, and the ridiculously delusional fashion sense to think he looks good in cut-off sleeves.
Ain't no shit....The Kid is throwing HAYMAKERS at R- wet brained fucktard and somehow he's still standing.

Shouldn't be long until he drops. :twisted:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

I'm with Mace, R-Jack handled his business. KN did show and threw some solid and funny blows though! I snortled a bit when he dropped the Bissel Spot Lifter smack, I don't know why, but I did nonetheless. :lol:
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

My sentiments exactly, Mace. DC, you were absolute nailz. Hopefully, we'll see Roach one last time though.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Thanks Mace. I'm waiting until midnight to crack this last can of Busch in celebration. Roach wouldn't just pull a no-show, would he?
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

I'll Rack scottysixx's last drop! Gotta love the multimedia!
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Mace wrote:I think Kid Nashville is now eating canvas. R-Jack's saving his best 'til last.

Mace
I don't know what thread YOU'RE reading, but from where I'm scoring R-Spunk is getting WORKED. :meds:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

RevLimiter wrote:
Mace wrote:I think Kid Nashville is now eating canvas. R-Jack's saving his best 'til last.

Mace
I don't know what thread YOU'RE reading, but from where I'm scoring R-Spunk is getting WORKED. :meds:
And people wonder how OJ got off.
Last edited by Kid Nashville on Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cam
Jake

Post by Cam »

so how long does it take to tell me i have won
I lost 5 pounds, and I only used 1 sheet of toilet paper
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rack all of the participants...well, except maybe Ap's Tarp Sized Panties. That shit flat-out sucked black hampipe
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Cam wrote:so how long does it take to tell me i have won
My bet with Biggie (one of the judges) was within 2 minutes. Congrats, for being the first.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Cam, I think you won the WHOLE FUCKING SMACKOFF.

<--neither a judge nor serious
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Cam
Jake

Post by Cam »

PSUFAN wrote:Cam, I think you won the WHOLE FUCKING SMACKOFF.

<--neither a judge nor serious
<--- doesnt really know you the fuck you are, nor does he care
scottysixx
Jake

Post by scottysixx »

Thanks for letting me partake in this years smack off >>I had a blast!!
Working during the day without much computer time is teh suck!
Theres still alot of work to be done.
congrats to all and ohh yeah :hfal: you all!!!
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Nice job scotty!
scottysixx
Jake

Post by scottysixx »

Thanks Dc i deserve a few brewhaaaas. At least!
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Nicely done everyone. Enjoyed it...no matter the outcome.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

I'll give it up to the scottysixx and haywood thread.

I laughed my ass off. Excellent job, by both of you fuckers.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

And Rumps, you made a good showing, and if I could give a hard-dick-searching-for-warm-wet-hole award, I might even say you could PM ST.

But, HEY, no fair influencing judges an stuff.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Cam wrote:so how long does it take to tell me i have won
You didn't win SHIT, motherfucker. You got bitchslapped like a red-headed stepchild.

End.

Of.

Story.
scottysixx
Jake

Post by scottysixx »

RadioFan wrote:I'll give it up to the scottysixx and haywood thread.

I laughed my ass off. Excellent job, by both of you fuckers.
much respect man and much respect to haywood as well.
fun stuff all around!
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace
Mace, it's easy to see why you're widely regarded as T1B's resident moron. If by eating canvas you mean having to endure this brutal pounding..
R-Jack wrote:Not only are you an ignorant douche with the attention span of a newt
..then yeah, send your honk through. But the fact is that your fair haired boy was obliterated and left a rumpled heap at my feet. Anything less than a sweeping and unanimous decision by the judges in my favor will render this dog and pony show a complete and utter abortion.

Good day
haywood
Crack Whore

Post by haywood »

props to all

good job scotty, well played

:)
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Bunch of bullshit around here. If you guys DONT want new participants than act accordingly. That's why your board has the same tards talking about the same stupid crap for the last 5 years, you get no new content and have no ability to draw any NEW membership.

I can't really judge how my round played out since I TRIED to participate without going to all the usual diatribe and kept it somewhat NIIIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEE but apparently i was teh fail.

Some of the other rounds, it's clear that the NON favorites did win and have a chance to win the whole thing apart from the insular bias going on.

This was a completely fraudulent, assholeridden farce of a contest.

All of you....ALL of you can suck pickles dick. :hfal:

Fuckheads.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
haywood
Crack Whore

Post by haywood »

dude, your smack was so gawddamm bad I was embarrassed for you.

There were only 3-4 people that are capable of winning this and one is a judge. You and I are not on that short list so buck up little camper.

If you wanna win, get better. If you wanna bitch, then go somewhere else.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Jiminy Christmas! Charles and Fandango are the dumbest fucks currently registered!

You two reek of denial! Face it, you both SUCK and are only slightly, SLIGHTLY I SAY, gifted at talking about how great you are. You both got your fucking asses handed to you, Fandango for the 1,000th time, and can't accept the bitter taste of loss.

Both of you are gameless pussies.

BTW, the results aren't even out yet. Why not wait to start sobbing about how unjust this board is until then? I'll tell you why dolts...you've read your own threads, saw your own asses get handed to you, and the impending judgment of FAILURE is to much for your fragile ego's to cope with, patiently...

What a total couple of dick sucking, I'm taking my ball and going home, sakless crybabies you both are. Get the fuck off of this board with your tears and whatsuch and leave the menfolk to menfolk things like the shaking of hands and issuing of congratulations.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Hey DC, why don't you relax?

Its obvious you are THE MAN and should win this without any trouble. And you are the ONLY entertainer here.

Seriously. Your opening round vid was priceless.

What I'm saying is there are at least 3 other NON lackeys that DID win thier rounds and if they dont advance, then you got a cocksucking farce going on here.

I realize I suxxorz, I suppose because I didnt spam the same lame shit my opponent did, 5x posts in a row. If that's what it takes to win something like this, well fuck me, I should have never entered.

Yeah, this is a whiney pussy take. This meltdown it brought to you by Dinsdale strength Tampax Image

Fuck you.

Fuck you and Stucknut too. Im gonna fucking destroy stucknut with a spamfest not seen since, the original .net blew up....it's coming stucknut. And you don't know how many of US are awaiting the day of the Lard....

Motherfuckers.
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Hey Chuckles, why don't you relax your own pathetic self.

Now normally, I wouldn't respond to this garbage. Just let the thread speak for itself.

Except for this:
spam the same lame shit my opponent did, 5x posts in a row.
Are you kidding me? Seriously, this is what you're bitching about? It's called a "concept", you zilly dumkoff. You should try one sometime.

The only thing you have right is that everything you've written is a "whiny pussy take". Nice job.

Next time...if there is one for you...try to just have fun with the whole thing and not get your vag tied in freaking knot.

It's just a smackoff.

Lighten up Francis.

Jay
Cam
Jake

Post by Cam »

Charles De Mar wrote:Hey DC, why don't you relax?

Its obvious you are THE MAN and should win this without any trouble. And you are the ONLY entertainer here.

Seriously. Your opening round vid was priceless.

What I'm saying is there are at least 3 other NON lackeys that DID win thier rounds and if they dont advance, then you got a cocksucking farce going on here.

I realize I suxxorz, I suppose because I didnt spam the same lame shit my opponent did, 5x posts in a row. If that's what it takes to win something like this, well fuck me, I should have never entered.

Yeah, this is a whiney pussy take. This meltdown it brought to you by Dinsdale strength Tampax Image

Fuck you.

Fuck you and Stucknut too. Im gonna fucking destroy stucknut with a spamfest not seen since, the original .net blew up....it's coming stucknut. And you don't know how many of US are awaiting the day of the Lard....

Motherfuckers.
Bring it you pathetic little twat, judging by your smackoff embarassment, i think the noobs we have there can handle you, nevermind the epochness of the real Nutters...
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Look, Im just trying to assuage the fact that I showed all of you my penii and you all laughed.

This is tough to deal wiff.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

<tips Cap to PSU> Well Done Sir, a mighty fine tilt.</tips Cap to PSU>
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

And to you, good sir. Best luck going forward.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

You're both advancing. As well as whoever comes in second between mgo and Velo.

None of the other threads were quite as close. At least, not in a positive way.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Kid Nashville wrote:

Mace
Mace, it's easy to see why you're widely regarded as T1B's resident moron. If by eating canvas you mean having to endure this brutal pounding..
R-Jack wrote:Not only are you an ignorant douche with the attention span of a newt
..then yeah, send your honk through. But the fact is that your fair haired boy was obliterated and left a rumpled heap at my feet. Anything less than a sweeping and unanimous decision by the judges in my favor will render this dog and pony show a complete and utter abortion.

Good day
:bode:
haywood
Crack Whore

Post by haywood »

Mace wrote: Yes, dumbfuck, I can only "wish" that I will someday elevate my level of smack to the "don't quit your day job at Mickey D's" with which you blasted your opponent.....and in a post that you were going through the tard "checklist" for bad smack. It was truly priceless...uhh, what the hell's your name?...oh yeah...it's Haywood, right? We're all takin' lessons from you here, Haywood, and I fear that we'd better be quick learners 'cause, for some reason, I think you're going to turn into a pumpkin at midnight. Enjoy your brief, but not brief enough, stay here, twatlips.

Mace

While you sit in the cheap seats and flap your gums, there are people in the Smackoff doing what you, a gigantic pussy, won't do. Which is stick their neck out , whether for fun or the win. You on the other hand have very little to offer and the only SMACK around you is the sound made when attaching yourself to the latest nutsack to hide behind.

I do understand that the Mickey D's smack hurt you but how can I be sorry for a person who repeatedly receives "severance" packages consisting of a greasy t-shirt and visor/ballcap.

I am available for lessons BTW, because as bad as I may be, I am 3-4 notches better than you.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

haywood wrote:
Mace wrote: Yes, dumbfuck, I can only "wish" that I will someday elevate my level of smack to the "don't quit your day job at Mickey D's" with which you blasted your opponent.....and in a post that you were going through the tard "checklist" for bad smack. It was truly priceless...uhh, what the hell's your name?...oh yeah...it's Haywood, right? We're all takin' lessons from you here, Haywood, and I fear that we'd better be quick learners 'cause, for some reason, I think you're going to turn into a pumpkin at midnight. Enjoy your brief, but not brief enough, stay here, twatlips.

Mace

While you sit in the cheap seats and flap your gums, there are people in the Smackoff doing what you, a gigantic pussy, won't do. Which is stick their neck out , whether for fun or the win. You on the other hand have very little to offer and the only SMACK around you is the sound made when attaching yourself to the latest nutsack to hide behind.

I do understand that the Mickey D's smack hurt you but how can I be sorry for a person who repeatedly receives "severance" packages consisting of a greasy t-shirt and visor/ballcap.

I am available for lessons BTW, because as bad as I may be, I am 3-4 notches better than you.
If you are, you must have been shaving points.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Funny shit here. Except the part in bold. That is genius.

Front Porch wrote:I had Kid a narrow victory and he should win but I would not be shocked if he doesn't.

Cam wasn't bad but I rally didn't pay much attention.

Sixx was strong and could be a winner.

I expect to lose. He didn't do anything but I think his rep wins a vote in a fight that was dull. I didn't do enough to overcome the perception.
http://www.stucknut.com/sports/index.ph ... 9.105.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ImageImage