If Anyone Cares...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

If Anyone Cares...

Post by ADAM »

bbq jones sighting
been too busy latley trying to keep afloat to worry about your sorry asses...

Oh , whats up fuckheads?
The only right answer to a fool is silence
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: If Anyone Cares...

Post by PSUFAN »

Go snack on your mom's fish folds - save $300 tonight.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Hey send that big furry mofo to the Yellowstone basin. The wolves are getting hungry again.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Rootbeer wrote:Hey send that big furry mofo to the Yellowstone basin. The wolves are getting hungry again.
Send some polygamist wives out there for wolf food.

Rootbeer, since I know the 'secret handshake', and didn't have to have some old guy rub my balls with oil before riding a tenspeed for two years, pissing people off by ringing their doorbells, can I now be a Mormon? Or is there a lobotomy ceremony?

PS - How's Broken Staple, errr.....you?
What were we just talking about?
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:
Rootbeer wrote:Hey send that big furry mofo to the Yellowstone basin. The wolves are getting hungry again.

Rootbeer, since I know the 'secret handshake', and didn't have to have some old guy rub my balls with oil before riding a tenspeed for two years, pissing people off by ringing their doorbells, can I now be a Mormon? Or is there a lobotomy ceremony?
No. They tend to be decent folks and you're a worthless POS.

And to answer the original question- No. Nobody Cares.

Go away and take the gimpy bigot with you.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

So good to know you served your country, ADAM, and are now giving pretty much everyone here headaches.

By all means, keep chiming in. It's really, really special, given your service, and insightful takes.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Diogenes!!!!!

Did I rub a sore spot?

Who cares if they are very very nice people? And yes, 'they' are a very VERY nice people. 'They' are also just members of a ridiculous cult.

Scientology looks positively lucid in comparison.

Adam, as in 'Adam and Eve' came down from heaven to 'pork' the virgin mary to make jesus? You'll have your own planet and be a God yourself if you raise enough mon...., errrr, are a Holy enough person? A secret hand shake god will ask you for so you get into heaven?( I printed it out.) Joseph Smith read two marbles in his hat, from invisible golden tablets, which diasappeared right after (whew!)and that became the book of mormon? Yeah, very nice people. No argument. Nice and STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

Now, we make fun of Tom Cruise about being Scientologist, and that is all about an ancient alien named Xenu, who, fighting with his enemies back in the beginnings of this planet, lost, and now those ghost of the aliens 'stick' to us (body thetans) and they are responsible for our downfalls.

Look, I undertsand about doubts of a Judeo-Christian God. Islam made up their own from an old Persian moon god(allah) to distance themselves from it. See what THAT has done for the planet. But mormonism is not dumb, but damn dumb and idiotic. But, at least after they have their balls rubbed and have the secret handshake, mormons aren't planting IED's and trying to turn the planet back 1000 years.

Mormonism seems almost.,,,,..nah,......... they both are retarded idiocy.

A cult is a cult is a cult.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:PS - How's Broken Staple, errr.....you?
Wow. You're oh-for-thread, as usual. It's nice to see some consistency in these turbulent times.

How you doing Rog, you fat drug-addled piece of hateful crippled garbage? I saw that you didn't have the sack to get into the SmackOff, so you want to have our own? It would be a shame to have PSU let you back in here and not have you kicked a few times in your oyster gobbler.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

hehehe
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:

PS - How's Broken Staple, errr.....you?
Broken Staple and I are doing just fine. He helped me finish some remodeling on my house before I listed it for sale a couple weeks ago. Thanks for asking. I'll let him know you're still rubbing the scars he put on your ego through the internet SEVEN YEARS AGO.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints ended the practice of polygamy over 100 years ago. That's longer than the Chicago Cub's World Series dry spell which I'm sure you know is a freaking loooong time. Any latter day saint caught practicing or openly supporting polygamy is excommunicated. But I'm sure you already knew that since you're so smart.

If you understood the Bible - the actual Bible, not some modernized hip-hop translation by quasi scholars- you wouldn't be such a brain-dead religious zombie buffoon who dopes up on methadone, oxycodone, and vicodin. Then stumbles into the musty basement of a coffee house on Sunday where your pastor passes around a stryofoam cup asking for donations so he can renew the $50 lease on the basement for another year. Then three people share some bard poetry about how Bush lied and Jesus wouldn't have invaded Iraq. At 11AM you call it a day having confessed/justified your sins silently over day-old maple bars and a cup of Folgers crystals and voila you've done your service to mankind in the name of the Lord. You're pathetic. But that's no great revelation and nobody needs the marbles from Joe Smith's hat to figure it out. Every one of your posts drips with the piteous excretions of your penumbrae soul. And your wife's boobies can be tied in a knot behind her back. I'd probably Shrubber my lumbar as well so I wouldn't have to come up with excuses for why I don't get turned on anymore.

F↑k u
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Papa Willie wrote:Goober - this is the thread I meant to post in.
Best Buttspräy post EVER.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

_________! Rooty

I almost feel sorry for Shrub after that blast ... OK not really.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Thanks for the clarification. Everything makes sense now. I still think you're retarted.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Thanks for the clarification. Everything makes sense now. I still think you're retarted.

I still consider you to be an inferior if that helps.
Considering the fact that you can't keep track of two whole threads, I can't see where your opinion is the least bit relevant.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

You mental midgets are ruining my thread. Take your lameassed commentary to another thread mmkay?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Considering the fact that you can't keep track of two whole threads, I can't see where your opinion is the least bit relevant.
Making a judgment on one thread and predicting the outcome of another is just how I operate.
No, tarding up entire boards is how you operate. Sorry you had to find out this way, tell me you knew, etc.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

KNOCK IT OFF!!

Here, I'll help you out.

If Anyone Cares - Commentary Thread

Jebuz do I have to do everything around here?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rootbeer wrote:You mental midgets are ruining my thread.

So ADAM is your shit troll?
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Rack the "actual" Bible.

There's only one. And Rootbeer and Broken Staple had the same IP address, and claimed they were in different states, then at the same workplace.

Nice try at 'smack' Rooty.

Nicene creed pisses you off, doesn't it?

BTW, you didn't answer ANYthing. It's cool to be a member of a cult. As long as you are honest about it. Joe smith was hung for being a horse thief. Before that, just another idiot treasure hunter, and made up a 'religion'.

Here's a book to read: A Study in Scarlet.

Guess why Mormon's only like the King James version?

Vagueries much? Does the original Greek piss ya off?
:D

Rooty toot tootie......Truth is unmoveable.

The Latter Day Saints is a 'cult'. Very nice people in it. Very nice.

Also total imbeciles.

Notice, all reading this, he didn't refute the facts? Adam had sex with Mary?

Ask Rooty that one. It will be.....'well, who knows about the Bibles,blah, blah blah.' Right, Rootbeer?

Your posts' drip with a shameful lack of honesty and logic.

A secret handshake to get into heaven?

Holy underwear, and sheets with a hole in it?

Dude, look in a mirror and say this: "Shrubber is just wrong, takes drugs, and he is an idiot. Nothing he says is true. He's just a boob. I WILL become a god of my own planet when I die, just like Joseph Smith said. He saw the marbles in his hat, and then read the golden tablets, that disappeared right afterwords,and that is The Book of Mormon, which is true".

Meanwhile................there are men and women with intelligence.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Notice, all reading this, he didn't refute the facts? Adam had sex with Mary?
For 300 fucking dollars, baby.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Meanwhile................there are men and women with intelligence.
You might want to go outside every once in a while and meet some of them.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Hehehehehe!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think this is the thread Rootbeer meant to post in.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.