McFadden just ran a 4.27 40.....

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

McFadden just ran a 4.27 40.....

Post by Raydah James »

:shock:

Dont even fucking THINK about blowing our pick on him, Al. We need fucking Dorsey or either of the Longs.

Besides, Mendenhall just posted a 4.37 40 and has a frame better suited for the NFL (225 pounds and is a patient runner who waits for holes to develop). McFadden loves to bouce it outside and he wont be able to get away with that shit in the L. Oh, and theres talk of us offering F. Washington or a 2nd rounder to the Lions for DT Shaun Rogers.

What say you liontard? (insert WR joke here)
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Re: McFadden just ran a 4.27 40.....

Post by OCmike »

My biggest problem with McFadden is that the guy is 6'2". A running back that tall is a hell of a lot easier to get underneath, stand him up and gangtackle his ass. I'm sure he'll have plenty of success running outside, and on draws and screens. But he's going to have a bitch of a time running between the tackles.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

James Hardy (i've been pimping this mofo since the season was over) just fucking threw down a 4.47, essentially vaulting himself into the first round. FUCK. At 6-6 and 217 with an insane vertical and set of hands, he's gonna be a sick weapon for whoever snags him.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

OCmike wrote:My biggest problem with McFadden is that the guy is 6'2". A running back that tall is a hell of a lot easier to get underneath, stand him up and gangtackle his ass. I'm sure he'll have plenty of success running outside, and on draws and screens. But he's going to have a bitch of a time running between the tackles.
He's already been labeled by Mayock as having "dead legs". No thanks, I'll take a guy who break a tackle or 2.

Mike, he wont be able to bounce it outside in the L like he did in college.....his biggest asset is his speed, which can catch a defense off guard when he blasts off straight ahead. His 23 fumbles in 3 years is a massive red flag.

Dont even fucking think about it, Al.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Raydah James wrote:Oh, and theres talk of us offering F. Washington or a 2nd rounder to the Lions for DT Shaun Rogers.

Please let that be true...Rogers needs to be let go or traded with his inability to keep his weight down and stay in shape. Seems like the Raiders are "Celebrity Fit Club" for the Lions...you already took fatboy Mike Williams off their hands. I shiver at what Millen might do with an extra draft pick but Washington should be able to help their secondary.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Shoalzie wrote: I shiver at what Millen might do with an extra draft pick but Washington should be able to help their secondary.
Either way, you're fucked Shoalz.

You guys run the cover 2, and Fabs would not be a good fit for it at all. Then again, Millen is almost a lock to fuck the pick up.

Lose/lose for you guys.

We're so damn thin at DT that Rogers would be a very welcome addition. In fact, if we land Rogers and happen to pick up Dorsey/C Long/Ellis, it'd be a huge coup for us and pay dividends immediately in our division. I'll even be happy if we gave you guys Fabs and used the 2nd pick to grab that badass DT Sims.

Who would you like to see your guys draft in the first?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I basically agree with the takes given on McFadden by James and Mike.

We need, of course, mucho help at DT, so I can't say I'd be against a move for Rogers.
Hate to give up Fabs though, even though he lost playing time to S. Routt last year.
You always need depth, and particularly at DB.
Fabs is young, and there is still room for him to grow as a player.

Well, you gotta give to get.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Raydah James wrote:Who would you like to see your guys draft in the first?

They go in so many directions given the fact they have so many weaknesses. I think they desperately need an edge rusher, a shutdown corner and middle linebacker. Honestly, I'd blow up the entire defense and only keep Ernie Sims. Getting rid of Rogers might open them up for drafting a defense tackle. Offensively, they aren't going a "QB of the future" at #15 and I think want to see what they might have with Stanton first. Tackle or the best defensive player available is probably where they go with that pick. This team has had so many wasted first round picks...they need to add a guy that will make the most impact so they can really go with the "pick the best available player" strategy at #15...as long as they aren't a WR receiver of course. There's no excuse to go with an offensive skill position player when this was the worst defense in the league last year. I couldn't give you just one name.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

McFadden has so many character issues that it is almost certain he'll be a Raider. If not now, then 5 years from now.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Over/under on how many different babymammas McFadden has children with? At this point the minimum is 2. I don't think he'll be in Shawn Kemp territory but I'll go 4.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

BSmack wrote:McFadden has so many character issues that it is almost certain he'll be a Raider. If not now, then 5 years from now.
Except for the fact that 9 other teams (including your own shitstain Squeelers) had more fucking criminals on it than ours.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/turdwatch.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any other nuggets of fucking stupidity you'd like to grace us with yet again?

Just another reason why slits that never played the game shouldnt be allowed to comment on it.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

James,

Think long term here. A one year dip that is sort of reflected by some "turd watch" point system is nothing to get your gell in a knot over. I'm sure the Raiders will bounce back to the top of the standings.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Raydah James wrote:James Hardy (i've been pimping this mofo since the season was over) just fucking threw down a 4.47, essentially vaulting himself into the first round. FUCK. At 6-6 and 217 with an insane vertical and set of hands, he's gonna be a sick weapon for whoever snags him.
Hardy is definitely a potential player. Check out this picture of him and Leon Hall, though...Hall is listed at 5'11":

That kid has UPS.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Shoalzie wrote:
Raydah James wrote:Oh, and theres talk of us offering F. Washington or a 2nd rounder to the Lions for DT Shaun Rogers.

Please let that be true...Rogers needs to be let go or traded with his inability to keep his weight down and stay in shape. Seems like the Raiders are "Celebrity Fit Club" for the Lions...you already took fatboy Mike Williams off their hands. I shiver at what Millen might do with an extra draft pick but Washington should be able to help their secondary.

Rogers traded to the Bengals for a 3rd and 5th round pick.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d ... nfirm=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cincy, good luck trying keep "Big Baby" motivated...or at least trying to keep him under 4 spins. Thanks for the free draft picks...
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d ... nfirm=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Check that, Big Fatty to Cleveland for Leigh Bodden and a third round pick. They needed a CB for sure after they cut Fernando Bryant.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Shoalz

enjoy seeing Bodden on IR and/or 'doubtful' on each week's injury report.

Shaun Rogers....big fatty???? COOL!!!!!

At least he's not about to collect a Soc Security Check....ie Ted Washington, Orpheus released Roye and Willie McGinest.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Thanks for taking that crybaby Corey Williams off of our hands.
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

Very very good move. Turner will end up being a top 10 RB in the league with steady playing time. I was scared he'd end up in NE or Indy.
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Goober McTuber wrote:Thanks for taking that crybaby Corey Williams off of our hands.
hey, if he stays out of:

1. hospital
1a. jail

FINE--->just RULE the Line of Scrimmage!

(from the sounds of things coming from LionFan and PackerFan...the new D Line additions for the Browns might be troublesome?)

maybe, Corey can CRY at Shaun about his Eating Habits...... :xxxl: :paul:

goobs, shoalz....all i know is---->the BROWNS are BETTER because of these guys coming to Cleveland.

the BROWNS D-Line has SUCKED X Infinity (well 1999); so, it has to be BETTER!

:mrgreen: