Sign-in thread

The best of the best
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Re: Sign-in thread

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Here's one guys ruling: No "Smack" intended here, but you two motherfuckers are gay, I'm talkin' Jim J. Bullock gay. There's enough sugar in your tank's to backfire pixie sticks gay. Holy-Moly. Your fathers are somewhere drunker than hell right now wondering why they didn't pass the football with you just a few more times. There's no way anyone could convince me otherwise. To consider, type out, then hit submit on a miniature novella detailing how you would fuck each other with a ferocity not even witnessed in an episode of OZ is pretty compelling evidence that you are homosexuals. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Even the least creative thinkers among us could come up with a plethora of other analogies to describe how completely we can and will "Smack" another, most obvious being sport analogies, this being a Jim Rome spinoff and all. But no, like Pavlovian's dog you hear the bell ring and start gaying it up. You guys might want to take a station break before you meet at a troll stop and go "upside it" with each other and then there'll be no turning back.

I'm going to go lay some wood to my wife now, the good old fashioned way, and try to forget that I post on the same message board as you two faygs.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I'd be in as well, but I'm starting a new gig on Monday. Participating in a Smackoff on day 1-5 is hardly the way to impress a new boss and participating only after 6PM blows.

Anyway, last time I did one of these things, I drew EuroClone in the first round. WTF? :brad: With my luck, I'd end up drawing DC, HH, or one of the other wytches and end up getting worked like Rumplespouse's jogbra on a 5k run.

Personally, I'd rather move to Nepal, become a monk with one of those nifty orange togas and set myself on fire, thanks.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Bwaaahahaha
Rumplespouse's jogbra on a 5k run.
bwaahahahah
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
jerome moore
Crack Whore

Post by jerome moore »

i'm in

:pen0r:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

This it what it looks like so far:

AP's Tarp Sized Panties
Cam
Charles De Mar
DC Smackmaster
Diogenes
Fandango
Front Porch
Headhunter
Jay in Phoenix
Jsc810
Kid Nashville
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
PSUFAN
R-Jack
Roach
RumpleForeskin
The Whistle Is Screaming
Uncle Fester
War Wagon
Y2K
YumYumSaladBar
dotdotdot
haywood
jerome moore
scottysixx

There are a couple of folks I know will want to step in, so let's leave this open until Monday night, 10pm EST. We'll seed it then, and set up the threads - opening them at midnight.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Raydah James wrote:I'd love to coat the crevices of the playing fields eye sockets with my batterbag-but I simply dont have the time to do so. As it is, my posting has been sporatic at best-and that doesnt look to be changing anytime soon.
Don't give me that shit, you fucking pussy. You'll have 48 hours PER ROUND -- like you can't take 10 minutes to pound some hapless shitstain? Damn bro. Maybe I'll just start calling you Raider Jackie. Sign in, damn it.

DO IT, for the sake of the Silver and Black! God knows they need some honor restored.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

RadioFan wrote:
Raydah James wrote:I'd love to coat the crevices of the playing fields eye sockets with my batterbag-but I simply dont have the time to do so. As it is, my posting has been sporatic at best-and that doesnt look to be changing anytime soon.
Don't give me that shit, you fucking pussy. You'll have 48 hours PER ROUND -- like you can't take 10 minutes to pound some hapless shitstain? Damn bro. Maybe I'll just start calling you Raider Jackie. Sign in, damn it.

DO IT, for the sake of the Silver and Black! God knows they need some honor restored.
So when are you going to sign up? :twisted:

Someone needs to draft Euroclone, Velocet and PrimeX to maybe make at least the later rounds interesting.

Is Python still alive?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:So when are you going to sign up? :twisted:
I'd love to, but I said I would help organize this event, and as writer of the annoucement, and opener/locker of threads of this event, I'm recusing myself. I also may have a role in the seedings, based on this site. There's a function on there for randomly reorganizing anything in alphabetical order. One click should do it.
Diogenes wrote: Someone needs to draft Euroclone, Velocet and PrimeX to maybe make at least the later rounds interesting.

Is Python still alive?
PMs are in to Euro and several others. Thanks for the reminder about Velo and PrimeX.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Thanks for the mention Diogenes. I've gotta say though, as far as Smack Off's go, PrimeX and I really don't belong in the same mention as Euro. Nevertheless, I'll try to cobble together some laughs for as long as I'm still in it.

velocet
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

velocet wrote:Thanks for the mention Diogenes.

Dude -- he mentioned Python in the same post.

Yes, that Python. The same Python known for his "I don't smack" posts... which were quite accurate.

Whether the douche meant it or not, you've been insulted, not complimented, velo.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Dinsdale wrote:
velocet wrote:Thanks for the mention Diogenes.

Dude -- he mentioned Python in the same post.

Yes, that Python. The same Python known for his "I don't smack" posts... which were quite accurate.

Whether the douche meant it or not, you've been insulted, not complimented, velo.
Coming from the queen of 'I'm to busy to participate but wil be tarding up the rest of the board all week'...

I'm shocked.

Now if I would have mentioned him in the same post as your menstruating ass, it would have been a slam. Bitch.

Welcome aboard, Velo.

Of course if they seed me against you, I'm going to be pissed....
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Serge
Crack Whore

Post by Serge »

The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.

In for Mag 7.