Sign-in thread

The best of the best
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Re: Sign-in thread

Post by Diogenes »

This is starting to look like a trainwreck.

Count me in.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

The field just improved by about 500%, with R-J.ack's and Dio's entries.

Wags: either enter, or go play somewhere else, por favor. There's no rule against callouts in the main forum during the next 5 days dude.

And as for the rest of you tards: This is a sign-in thread for the event, not a test forum. Much of the idiocy (i.e. "conversation") in here will be deleted, by Saturday, if not today, trust me.

A simple IN will suffice. If you're not in, don't post in this thread.

This isn't rocket science, mensas.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

PSUFAN wrote: What's your reason for not participating, candy-ass?
my immunizations aren't up to date?

Ah, fuck it. Sign me up.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Excellent.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

The Big Pickle wrote:Go Fukk Yourselves, bitches!!!
Are you in or out, Stanley? If you don't respond by early Saturday (when you should be watching cartoons with your kids, as all great WHITE Americans do), I'll assume you've pussed out and have lost the Great White American Way.
haywood
Crack Whore

Post by haywood »

I think at least two posters already blew their wad in this thread and the rest sucked ass.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

haywood wrote:I think at least two posters already blew their wad in this thread and the rest sucked ass.
haywood: IN

Next?
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

In. I'll be representing mugglenet. Hopefully I'll be drunk enough over the next month to totally mis-represent myself, embarrass myself/family/peoplethatknowme further on the internets, and mis-remember this whole thing after it's over.

Please pair me against myself.
YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

haywood wrote:I think at least two posters already blew their wad in this thread and the rest sucked ass.

I've got plenty of man jam left for you young man

I haven't even started to get an erection
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Come out from behind the troll, Bobby.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

War Wagon wrote:
PSUFAN wrote: What's your reason for not participating, candy-ass?
my immunizations aren't up to date?

Ah, fuck it. Sign me up.
I'll give you props for manning up and joining the fray. Granted, you're that #16 seed in the NCAA tourney that had a 13-17 record, somehow managed to win their conference tourney, received that improbable automatic bid and then loses to Duke by 53 points in the first round. I certainly don't respect your intellectual prowess but you got some cajones. I'll give you that much. You have more guts than I do.

That'll be the first and last back-handed compliment you'll ever receive from me. Cherish it. :P
Last edited by Rack Fu on Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Things are looking busier for me.

And if this is foreshadowing what's to come, then not only will I not play, I won't even read the shit.

Out.

But when you crown a "champion," let me know. I'll be waiting.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
YumYumSaladBar
Jake

Post by YumYumSaladBar »

Dinsdale wrote:Things are looking busier for me.

And if this is foreshadowing what's to come, then not only will I not play, I won't even read the shit.

Out.

Wow, Posts: 16929

I bet you have the strength of ten men don'tchya?
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

YumYumSaladBar wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Things are looking busier for me.

Out.

Wow, Posts: 16929

I bet you have the strength of ten men don'tchya?

naw, we've only been here a few days but I've read enough of his garbage to realize that he is not only a political idiot he also has no idea how the world outside of his house functions.

His threat of not participating is akin to that green bodied fly that sat on your burrito, the same one that didnt leave a little miniscule flyshit to add to the seasoning.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

His threat of not participating is akin to that green bodied fly that sat on your burrito, the same one that didnt leave a little miniscule flyshit to add to the seasoning.
Why do those with the least amount of talent feel such a strong urge to share it with the rest of the world?

shutyomouth and "Yumyum," help him out.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I'm busy as fuck at work...

That being said.....

In.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm in, btw
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Where the hell is Jay in Phoenix?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88, you must not of caught the part where I withdrew.

For chrissake, you've got morons tarding the freaking registration thread.

Hell, these dweebies are making Dio's participation not quite so laughable... hell, I'd have him seeded in the middle of the road somewhere.

Now it's looking like I'll not only be pretty busy, but it's entirely possible I'll be out in the middle of nowhere for at least part of the shindig.

Crown yourselves a "champion," and I'll eventually be along to remind yall's what's up.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Oh, I'm right here, reading all of the driveling idiocy of our current crop of newbie-tards.

And to echo Y2K, my time is limited. And I probably shouldn't do this, 'cause I'll just end up disqualifying due to lack of said time, however if Dinsquitter doesn't have enough sack to do it...

Fuck it.

In.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Dinsquitter

My schedule is very subject to change, but if you can hook me up some internet access on a cape sticking out into the Pacific, I can probably make a late night driveby.

Fuck -- last time we did this at TSB, coincided with me heading out to a locale out in the middle of somewhat remote waters. Which really isn't all that regular an occurance for me.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

In all seriousness Dins, I'm pretty much in a similar metaphorical boat.

Time restraints suck, but so be it.

The smackoff is better with you Dins, than without, btw.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:The smackoff is better with you Dins, than without, btw.

I'd like your chances, as well, assuming you didn't recieve a one-punch KO like "your dad gives reacharounds."

But I really just see this whole dealio as a means to establish a #1 contender, and see who gets the title-shot.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Dinsdale wrote:But I really just see this whole dealio as a means to establish a #1 contender, and see who gets the title-shot.
We heard you the first two times, and everybody gets it: You're a huge Dinsdale fan with much love and respect for the abilities of Dinsdale, and you're wearing your "Dinsdale's Dudes" long sleeve t.
Dinsdale wrote:Fuck -- last time we did this at TSB, coincided with me heading out to a locale out in the middle of somewhat remote waters. Which really isn't all that regular an occurance for me.
Yeah. Fuck. :meds: You're more prolific than Stephen King and as regular as shutyomouth's intestines until a SmackOff comes up, and then -amazingly - it's your bad week.

If you're not competing, then get the fuck out of this thread so that we can process the applications of 308 (who?) and ummmmm Fandango and ... well .... Yum Yum Salad Bar.... shit, never mind. I was making a good point there and then I lost it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Biggie wrote:You're a huge Dinsdale fan with much love and respect for the abilities of Dinsdale

You're just now figuring this out?

And who are you trying to kid -- you're wearing one of thosr long sleeve tees as we speak.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

88 wrote:The field so far?

Cellulite Queen
Fat Ass
Mouthy SumBitch
Tard
Another Tard
Wet-Brained Fuck-Tard
Pole Dancer
Meth Addict
Dog
Dumb Fuck
Ass Hole
Another Dumb Fuck
Conservative NeoCon
Ass Wipe
Alcoholic Dick Smoker
Slut
Pot Head
Interesting list. I didn't realize that I had joined in the fray. I guess I'm game if you don't mind judges participating. But I will be out of town for a couple of days next week.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dog - you're a judge. You can't compete. That hasn't changed.

As for the rest of this:

YOUR participation is required. Stop crying about the field. Make the field BETTER, you ASS.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

No shit. Where the hell is Goobs, Bace, Tart, and others?

Also, Luth's wytching skillz will be missed if he won't join.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It seems that a "far too vaginal to participate" list is shaping up...big shocker.

Look, there is one motherfucker out there that could dust EVERYONE ELSE. ONE motherfucker who grades out of a smackoff without lifting a finger. As such, his participation is not necessarily required (as much as it would be nice to see it). It's not necessary to even name this mofo...he's got nothing to prove.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

PSUFAN wrote:It seems that a "far too vaginal to participate" list is shaping up...big shocker.

Look, there is one motherfucker out there that could dust EVERYONE ELSE. ONE motherfucker who grades out of a smackoff without lifting a finger. As such, his participation is not necessarily required (as much as it would be nice to see it). It's not necessary to even name this mofo...he's got nothing to prove.
But you already told me that I cannot participate :x
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

If you're Achin to Be, Dog...then find yourself a Replacement.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

I don't know PSU. Dog sort of strikes me more like the rest of the 'nutters. Androgynous.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:I don't know PSU. Dog sort of strikes me more like the rest of the 'nutters. Androgynous.
When did I get neutered?
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

PSUFAN wrote:It seems that a "far too vaginal to participate" list is shaping up...big shocker.

Ok, skids...

IN.

Thanks for the reach around.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Front Porch
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Front Porch »

in
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Jay and HH added.
ST wrote:Pretty sweet field so far.
It's looking like a fresher chonger, that's for sure.

Courtesy phone flashing for Goobs, Tart, warren, Nish, RJ, screw mich, EM, bbq, cindy, Tom, Mikey, mvs ...
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RadioFan wrote: Courtesy phone flashing for Goobs, Tart, warren, Nish, RJ, screw mich, EM, bbq, cindy, Tom, Mikey, mvs ...
I'd love to coat the crevices of the playing fields eye sockets with my batterbag-but I simply dont have the time to do so. As it is, my posting has been sporatic at best-and that doesnt look to be changing anytime soon. Besides, one glance at the playing field reveals itself to be an extra strength suck attack that would make john belushi's nose red with envy.

I dont even recognize half the fucking ticket holding Tard Expresser's named.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Fandango wrote:
Look, cock charmer: you'll recognize the familiar contours of my rock hard dick as it drills into your fudge oven like JTR's nipples piledrive his cheesedick Gant XXL silk shirt when he sees a tray of beef nachos.

Sorry SG, i'll have to blow out your shitgasket with my meatpiston some other fucking time. Until then, the greatest trauma you've received to date will have to remain the vein riddled manmallet up the sugarchute by your Father. Bitch.
DC Smackmaster
Elwood

Post by DC Smackmaster »

Here's one guys ruling: No "Smack" intended here, but you two motherfuckers are gay, I'm talkin' Jim J. Bullock gay. There's enough sugar in your tank's to backfire pixie sticks gay. Holy-Moly. Your fathers are somewhere drunker than hell right now wondering why they didn't pass the football with you just a few more times. There's no way anyone could convince me otherwise. To consider, type out, then hit submit on a miniature novella detailing how you would fuck each other with a ferocity not even witnessed in an episode of OZ is pretty compelling evidence that you are homosexuals. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Even the least creative thinkers among us could come up with a plethora of other analogies to describe how completely we can and will "Smack" another, most obvious being sport analogies, this being a Jim Rome spinoff and all. But no, like Pavlovian's dog you hear the bell ring and start gaying it up. You guys might want to take a station break before you meet at a troll stop and go "upside it" with each other and then there'll be no turning back.

I'm going to go lay some wood to my wife now, the good old fashioned way, and try to forget that I post on the same message board as you two faygs.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I'd be in as well, but I'm starting a new gig on Monday. Participating in a Smackoff on day 1-5 is hardly the way to impress a new boss and participating only after 6PM blows.

Anyway, last time I did one of these things, I drew EuroClone in the first round. WTF? :brad: With my luck, I'd end up drawing DC, HH, or one of the other wytches and end up getting worked like Rumplespouse's jogbra on a 5k run.

Personally, I'd rather move to Nepal, become a monk with one of those nifty orange togas and set myself on fire, thanks.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40