My hopes and dreams for the Daytona 500

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

My hopes and dreams for the Daytona 500

Post by RevLimiter »

1. Dale Jr. whips EVERYBODY'S asses. Hell, at this point as long as a CHEVROLET wins the race I'm happy.

2. EVERY Toyota in the field either crashes or blows up.

3. DW chokes while spewing his now-obligatory "Boogity-boogity-boogity" bullshit.

Flame away.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
rozy
Cowboy

Re: My hopes and dreams for the Daytona 500

Post by rozy »

RevLimiter wrote:When I wake up in the morning, I piss excellence.

Then I shit 2 burritos, 4 hamburgers, 1 bag of combos, 5 tacos, a side of mashed potatoes, 8 jalapeno poppers, and a six pack of diet coke.

What's for breakfast?

Personally, I hope to see a great race. It would be made that much more special should a Toyota take the trip to Victory Lane.

Just to piss off the ignorant...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jesus H. Christ, get the fucking engines started already. Enough of this pre-race bullshit.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:Jesus H. Christ, get the fucking engines started already. Enough of this pre-race bullshit.
You ain't kidding. Thank God I have a set in the computer room so I can waste some time and still not miss the start of the race.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

rozypalms wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:When I wake up in the morning, I piss excellence.
At least we see eye to eye on one thing.
Personally, I hope to see a great race. It would be made that much more special should a Toyota take the trip to Victory Lane.

Just to piss off the TRUE American motorsports fan...
Fixed....accurately.

GFY, rozypalms....in your Kia, or Toyota, or Datsun, or whatever the hell flange-face made sled you proudly disgrace the American worker in. :brad:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

WTF Gordo talkin' about "Charlotte, NC"?

Dream on little faggot, dream on.

Oh, and Pauly. I drive a Silverado. I can tell you unequivocally that it is a steaming pile of horse crap, btw fwiw bbl

Ignorant is no way to go through life, Jabba. I would gladly trade my turd in for a Tundra if I weren't buried in this p.o.s.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

The first lap of the 2008 Nascar season.

Led by a Toyota.

Life is sooooo good.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

rozy wrote:WTF Gordo talkin' about "Charlotte, NC"?

Dream on little faggot, dream on.

Oh, and Pauly. I drive a Silverado. I can tell you unequivocally that it is a steaming pile of horse crap, btw fwiw bbl

Ignorant is no way to go through life, Jabba. I would gladly trade my turd in for a Tundra if I weren't buried in this p.o.s.
BTW rozy, I drive a GMC Sierra...best damn truck I've ever owned. Great gas mileage for a 4x4 truck, and lots of power.

Go right ahead and go buy that Tundra....Toyota almost can't give them away right now. :lol:
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

rozy wrote:The first lap of the 2008 Nascar season.

Led by a Toyota.

Life is sooooo good.
Who gives a PISS about the 1st lap...last time I checked it's the LAST LAP that counts the most.

FUCK Toyotas.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

:lol:

Love those barrells of fish...
packwin13
Elwood

Post by packwin13 »

Petty isn't in last (close- but not in last) so it's been a good 500 so far.

Unrack Mother Nature for dropping a blizzard on Green Bay today so I have to watch the race at home instead of the local sports bar
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

So far, this has been the most boring Daytona race I've ever watched. These CoT's with the ridiculous looking rear wings obviously don't draft the way the old cars did, and it makes for some shitty restrictor plate racing.

UnRack NASCAR for fucking up what used to be 200 laps of white-knuckle, edge of your seat racing.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

I NEVER EVER thought I'd say this, but FUCKING RACK RYAN NEWMAN AND PENSKE RACING for winning the Daytona 500 today!

They totally earned it, and in the end the fucking Toyotas just didn't have the ponies to get it done.

Life is sooooo good. :twisted:
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Ohh my God, I'm so shocked.

Rack 12 winning.

:D
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:I NEVER EVER thought I'd say this, but FUCKING RACK RYAN NEWMAN AND PENSKE RACING for winning the Daytona 500 today!

They totally earned it, and in the end the fucking Toyotas just didn't have the ponies to get it done.

Life is sooooo good. :twisted:
By ponies you mean nobody wanted to get within 200 feet of the #18 car. And that included his teamate in the 20 who seemed to prefer drafting with the 88 over his own teamate. Kyle Busch is a fucking restrictor plate menace. But don't be surprised if that idiot wins 2-3 races this year. They just won't be restrictor plate races because he has no clue when it comes to teamwork.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

A great time to rack both the Busch brothers.

Ya'll hate them so.

:shock:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Led by a Toyota.

Life is sooooo good.
How'd that work out?

If life is good for you because a Toyota led a lap, you're a pathetic little bitch who needs to go play in traffic. I hope you get run over by a Tundra and make the circle complete.

Meanwhile, in the bar I was in at the finish, people cheered for a Dodge winning.

A freaking Dodge. The ranks have closed.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

War Wagon wrote:A freaking Dodge. The ranks have closed.
As well they SHOULD. From here on out it's us (GM, Ford, Dodge) vs. them (Pearl Harbor-bombing, Western civilization-hating Toyota gooks).

It's.

Fucking.

ON.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

It’s only a matter of time until Tony Stewart or Kyle Busch or Denny Hamlin or Brian Vickers, etc., puts Toyota into the winner’s circle. Should be some epic KC meltage at that point.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:It’s only a matter of time until Tony Stewart or Kyle Busch or Denny Hamlin or Brian Vickers, etc., puts Toyota into the winner’s circle.
I agree.
Should be some epic KC meltage at that point.
Not so much- I personally just didn't want them to win at Daytona. I could care less about the rest of the NASCAR season.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yeah, it won't take long for Toyota to win a race.

Just like it also won't take long before they're caught cheating again.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

War Wagon wrote:

Led by a Toyota.

Life is sooooo good.
How'd that work out?

If life is good for you because a Toyota led a lap, you're a pathetic little bitch who needs to go play in traffic. I hope you get run over by a Tundra and make the circle complete.

Meanwhile, in the bar I was in at the finish, people cheered for a Dodge winning.

A freaking Dodge. The ranks have closed.
What does Kasey drive, again? Little help? It worked fine over here, Boss. The highest ranking bowtie was 9th. Ford was nowhere to be found. No complaints on this end. How's that impotence thing comin' along for ya?

I expect the knuckle-dragging ignorance from Jabba the Buffet. Slightly pitying coming from you...