It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

socal
Prepare to qualify!

Smokers are FUBAR

Post by socal »

Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: Smokers are FUBAR

Post by PSUFAN »

heh heh
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

Yea those cheap mexican cigs do that. Gotta smoke a good filtered brand like Marlboro or Camel. Also that was some weak ass machine that dude was using. I can Smoke them faster than that. :lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Oh great. Another anti-smoking nazi.

400 cigs in one hour thru a pint of water.

Go fuck yourself.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Now man up and drink it.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

What a fucking dumbass you are, whitey.

Multiply a pack a day habit (20 cigarettes a day) by only 20 days and you're there.

So what if water was the filter and it was done in a few hours? The result is the same, you dumb shit.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Sucks when you get older and you need to drag an oxygen tank around behind you to breathe, though.

Cigarette smoking killed two of my aunts, but that generation wasn't told they were inhaling poisonous chemicals. They were told it was good for them. "The refreshing taste of tobacco"

LSMFT. It's toasted.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Mister Bushice wrote:Cigarette smoking killed two of my aunts

“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Allow me to translate for the younger set--
LSMFT = Lucky Strikes Means Fine Tobacco
I had about a pack and 1/2 a day cigarette habit that I quit cold turkey about 17 years
ago when I had a really bad case of asthmatic bronchitis. Clean air in the lungs rules !! !!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Wolfman wrote:Allow me to translate for the younger set--
LSMFT = Lucky Strikes Means Fine Tobacco
I had about a pack and 1/2 a day cigarette habit that I quit cold turkey about 17 years
ago when I had a really bad case of asthmatic bronchitis. Clean air in the lungs rules !! !!
Wolfman wrote:hey Wags---same thing down here with the coal burning plant. It was proposed to build one
over near Clewiston in the middle of the state where there is nothing but sugar cane and scrub land.
I think they voted it down because the only coal burning most people today understand are the
scenes with The Old Man and the furnace in 'Christmas Story". We are the Arabs of Coal and shoot ourselves
in the feet by not using the resources.
Are there two wolfmen here, or is there just one who's too myopic to figure out that he's full of shit?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Nver have smoked except for a cigar one time and my buddy said I turned as white as a ghost (Sup Wags). I'm the guy who can't stand smoking in bars. They finally put the ban on it in the city of Houston, but where I live its still allowed in establishments. Guess I'll be hosting BBQs at the house until that changes.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Guess I'll be hosting BBQs at the house until that changes.
Just be careful with the wife. You never know when some drunk will mistake your gathering for a Luau and start digging a hole for her.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RumpleForeskin wrote:I'm the guy who can't stand smoking in bars.
That's ok, nobody wants your pansy ass there anyway.

So where did you meet Mt. Rumplewife. A church picnic?

Maybe is she smoked, it'd curb that appetite that made look like the Goodyear blimp on 'roids.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:Maybe is she smoked, it'd curb that appetite that made look like the Goodyear blimp on 'roids.
:?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

War Wagon wrote:That's ok, nobody wants your pansy ass there anyway.
The tough guy act from someone who could be counted as absent by just turning sideways? priceless.
Maybe is she smoked, it'd curb that appetite that made look like the Goodyear blimp on 'roids.
Are you taking pointers from Moving Sale now?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

QUIT SMOKING, YOU NIMRODS.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

I remember seeing a comparison between a smokers lungs and a non smokers lungs in some science Museum when I was a kid. The smokers lungs pretty much looked like that black shit that guy was tearing apart at the end of that video.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Toddowen wrote: And with the cost so expensive, I get a real laugh everytime I see losers who work at Dunkin Donuts for minimum wage taking a cigarette break outside the back door. They must be spending a quarter of the net gross of their paycheck on cigarettes alone.
And with the cost so expensive, I get a real laugh everytime everytime I'm on a smoke break and I see fat ass losers waddling into my Dunkin Donuts. They must be spending a quarter of the net gross of their paycheck on donuts alone.

Sincerely,
Dunkin Donuts employee
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

It really is amazing how fukking addictive that shit must be. My mom is a good example. She is a real long way from being rich, but, somehow there's always money in the budget for a pack of smokes.

i've tried to convince her to quit, but, I'm afraid she is like alot of other smokers. They'll quit .....when they're dead. Just glad I never picked up that miserable habit.

Despite my opinion that smoking is one of the stupidest things one can do to themselves, something that pisses me off worse is the smoking nazis. laws that ban smoking in places where alot of people go to do just that are criminal. How many privately owned bars or pool halls have been destroyed by these do gooder nanny fukks? I work with a guy who owns a pool hall with his old man. Business was cut in half when smoking was banned. Did the gubmint help him with the lost bidness? Did they reimburse him for the 10 grand in smoke eating equipment they made him buy a few years back?

Fukk no, they didn't.

Smoking sucks, but, the smoke nazis suck harder. They suck almost as hard as that ridiculous smoking machine that tool made in his you tube video.

I can't imagine there's a single smoker out there that saw the video and will be swayed.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Rack Fu wrote:I get a real laugh everytime everytime
I don't think the cost is expensive, but I get a real laugh at studdering dipshits trying to make a point.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

smackaholic wrote:It really is amazing how fukking addictive that shit must be. My mom is a good example. She is a real long way from being rich, but, somehow there's always money in the budget for a pack of smokes.

i've tried to convince her to quit, but, I'm afraid she is like alot of other smokers. They'll quit .....when they're dead. Just glad I never picked up that miserable habit.

Despite my opinion that smoking is one of the stupidest things one can do to themselves, something that pisses me off worse is the smoking nazis. laws that ban smoking in places where alot of people go to do just that are criminal. How many privately owned bars or pool halls have been destroyed by these do gooder nanny fukks? I work with a guy who owns a pool hall with his old man. Business was cut in half when smoking was banned. Did the gubmint help him with the lost bidness? Did they reimburse him for the 10 grand in smoke eating equipment they made him buy a few years back?

Fukk no, they didn't.

Smoking sucks, but, the smoke nazis suck harder. They suck almost as hard as that ridiculous smoking machine that tool made in his you tube video.

I can't imagine there's a single smoker out there that saw the video and will be swayed.
Why do those faggots hate America? We wouldn't be here without tobacco. And I personally didn't start smoking till I was 39-and they banned smoking in bars. When people ask if I've thought of quiting, I tell them not until I leave of the People's Republic of Kali and move back to America.

Smokers are self-destuctive. Smoke Nazis are just plain scum.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

smackaholic wrote:They'll quit .....when they're dead.
Hey, we're all going to die of something.

Less of dying in a hellhole of a nursing home with a collostomy bag strapped to my leg and more of doing what the fuck I want while I'm still able isn't all bad.

Yeah, I've smoked two packs of Marlboro Reds a day for 30 years, and don't plan on stopping, or quitting, anytime soon. I like to smoke. Got a problem with that? Go fuck yourself, because I don't care.

My goal before I check out is to blow smoke in the face of every last bitch possible who has a problem with it.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Wow, you smokers don't sound insecure or anything.

Go have a smoke, Spaz Wagon.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

You wouldn't do that to M's biggest fan would you, Mr. Innerweb Tough Guy?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

orcinus wrote:You wouldn't do that to M's biggest fan would you, Mr. Innerweb Tough Guy?
Do what, die before I became a burden? I'd be doing her a favor.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

2 packs of M'boro Reds is 40 cigs, right?

Divide 40 by Wheeze Wagon's 16 hrs a day spent upright and that's only 2.5 Reds smoked per hr.

I don't think it's harmful.

Get your fruits, fiber, and plenty of water and you'll be just fine, Wags.

Haters will be such.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

That's it. I'm going to have to beat some sense into you here in a few weeks. That and a little reading comprehension and stuff.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:Yeah, I've smoked two packs of Marlboro Reds a day for 30 years, and don't plan on stopping, or quitting, anytime soon. I like to smoke. Got a problem with that? Go fuck yourself, because I don't care.
All health concerns aside, where do you find the TIME to smoke two packs a day? It's not like most people can smoke at work these days. In a perverse way, I almost admire your single minded devotion to the destruction of your lung capacity.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Around 20% of Americans smoke, and that's down considerably from 20-30 years ago. I wish I hadn't ever started, but having the addictive personality that I do, well, that's just how it is.

You know what's amusing? That hardly anybody here will admit they smoke, just those who are former smokers who now say they've quit.

There's 1 in 5 folks reading this who smoke, but the stigma is now so great, they're ashamed to admit it.

Oh well, at least we're driving up Jimmy Meds health care cost. We've got that going for us.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

smackaholic wrote:It really is amazing how fukking addictive that shit must be. My mom is a good example. She is a real long way from being rich, but, somehow there's always money in the budget for a pack of smokes.
It is addictive as hell and a nasty habit. But damn, this cig sure is good now. As far as the cost, there's lots of ways to cut down on it, just like any other consumable item -- buy in bulk and settle for non premium brands every once in a while.
smackaholic wrote:I can't imagine there's a single smoker out there that saw the video and will be swayed.
Yep.

Btw, fuck you, socal. :P
Rack Fu wrote:And with the cost so expensive, I get a real laugh everytime everytime I'm on a smoke break and I see fat ass losers waddling into my Dunkin Donuts. They must be spending a quarter of the net gross of their paycheck on donuts alone.
Pretty much. I quit cold turkey once for 3 weeks and gained 10 pounds. At 5-10 and 170, I can still physically outperform every fat fuck I've ever encountered at pretty much everything, except eating, of course. Until that changes, a cig will do nicely as a part of my (after) meal, thanks. And before you fucking health freaks start in with the "Well, it doesn't have to be one or the other" ...

1. Fuck you. It sure as hell does. The rising obesity rate vs. the declining smoking rate out front should have told you.

2. Life is short. If I wanted to live forever, I'd join a Cult, or at least go on tour with them or AlterBridge. I don't need you fucking hypocrites telling me what I should or should not be doing, especially when you have FAT fucking brats to deal with. How about cutting down on the ice cream and after-school Pizza Rolls and Hot Pockets? Not to mention the trips to Incredible Pizza, Chuck E. Cheese, and the twice-a-week buying the $5 box of Cap'n Crunch at Wal-Mart, instead of trying to tell everybody else what to do?

3. You've already got smoking banned in nearly every public building and private office in the country. Is it really too much to ask that I be allowed to have a fucking cigarette OUTSIDE.? If the answer is no, simply because you're "offended" by it, I seriously suggest you go fuck yourself, because you're in obvious need of a good fuck, if something such as smoking outside "bothers" you so much.

Good thing for KFCPaul and Rumplewife that video didn't have a machine yanking the fat out of twinkies, candy bars and moon pies, then boiling it down, squishing it up and referencing the number of "chemicals."

Oh, and Rack 88 and Dio.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

RF,

Cancer sticks decline inversely proportional to fatasses?
Fuck you, too.

:lol:

Now kindly take that cancer stick outside and downwind away from me. Actually take it inside your rig or your house with the windows rolled up tight.

And don't light up at a ball game, either.

:P
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

I haven't been able to light up inside a stadium (indor OR outdoor) at a ball game since the early- to mid- 90s, bro.

Now, the OUTSIDE concourse? Hug the wall and deal with that smell if you're offended. Just like you can go fuck yourself if you're offended because I decide to have sauerkraut on my really bad stadium bratwurst, and you don't want to smell it. You may not believe it, but a steady stream of that Godawful rancid shit will kill you quicker than any outside second-hand smoke wiff, in a heartbeat. Hell, us smokers LIGHT UP, just to get rid of that smell. We're doing you a FAVOR.
socal wrote:Cancer sticks decline inversely proportional to fatasses?
Good point. I have nothing to back that up whatsoever, except for what's happened in this country over the last 20 years. Maybe the kids out in Kali aren't fat, but they are everywhere else.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Wow, you smokers don't sound insecure or anything.
You have it exactly backwards.

And props to all of you left wing tools who 'care' so much about the economicaly disadvantaged you want to raise taxes that impact them disproportionately.

Hypocritical douchbags.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

RadioFan wrote:
socal wrote:Cancer sticks decline inversely proportional to fatasses?
Good point. I have nothing to back that up whatsoever, except for what's happened in this country over the last 20 years. Maybe the kids out in Kali aren't fat, but they are everywhere else.

The connection between smoking and obesity is not yet proven, but the statistical correlations are there. From 1980 to 2000 - as body weight was rising - smoking rates fell by 27 percent in the nation as a whole and by 38 percent among middle-aged Americans. (Today, smoking rates have leveled off, Dr. Williamson notes, and there are signs that the obesity rates are leveling off, too.)

"There is no question that smoking affects the epidemic" of obesity, said Dr. Neil Grunberg, a psychologist and neuroscientist at the Uniformed Services University in Bethesda, Md.

Smokers who quit, he noted, gain about 10 to 12 pounds on average, in part because they crave sweet foods and carbohydrates. In addition, Dr. Grunberg said, smokers' metabolism slows down after they quit.

Dr. Michael Grossman, an economist, and his colleagues at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York have analyzed the economic causes of obesity. They have calculated, based on cigarette tax receipts, that for every 10 percent increase in the price of cigarettes, the number of obese people rises 2 percent. Smoking cessation, they estimate, accounted for 20 percent of the obesity increase in this country.

Dr. Katherine Flegal, a statistician at the National Center for Health Statistics, said the effect may be even bigger, once scientists add the upward effect on average weight of the growth in the number of Americans who, because of the success of the antismoking movement, never smoked in the first place.

One possible explanation, Dr. Williamson said, is that as the number of smokers started to plummet, the demand for calories went up and the food industry began offering and advertising larger portions and more snack foods. "The food industry in general subconsciously picked up on this and went to town," he said. Soon overeating more became the norm, for everyone, even children.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/19/weeki ... 9kola.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And for the record- f you don't like the smell of my Camel's, get the fuck out of my face.

Fat fucking losers.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

BTW, Being a fatass-still the #1 cause of preventable death in America. Smoking isn't even close.

The impact of cigarette and alcohol consumption on weight and obesity. An analysis of 1911 monozygotic male twin pairs
S. A. Eisen, M. J. Lyons, J. Goldberg and W. R. True
Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center (DVAMC), St Louis, Mo.

BACKGROUND: The objective of this investigation was to examine the relationships among cigarette and alcohol consumption and weight and obesity. Although previous research demonstrated that smoking is associated with reduced weight, data on the relationship between alcohol consumption and weight are conflicting. In addition, the influence of smoking cessation on the risk of obesity at a level that adversely affects health has not been fully examined. METHODS: By means of a cotwin-control research design, cigarette and alcohol consumption and weight measurements derived from 1911 male, monozygotic twins were compared with those of their identical siblings. This approach eliminates confounding from a large number of measurable and unmeasurable environmental experiences and the well-documented influence of inherited factors on weight and cigarette and alcohol consumption. RESULTS: After adjustment for a variety of socioeconomic factors, light (one to 19 cigarettes daily), moderate (20 to 29 cigarettes daily), and heavy (> 29 cigarettes daily) smokers were an average of 3.2, 2.4, and 4.0 kg lighter, respectively, than nonsmokers. Past smokers demonstrated a 33% higher prevalence of clinically significant obesity (body mass index > 27.8 kg/m2) by comparison with their currently smoking siblings (26.5% vs 19.9%, respectively; difference, P < .001) and a 1.8 times increased risk (95% confidence interval, 1.1 to 2.9) of clinically significant obesity by comparison with heavy smokers. By contrast, alcohol consumption had no significant influence on weight or obesity. CONCLUSIONS: Smoking cessation efforts provided by health practitioners to men should consider routinely offering a weight management component to reduce weight gain and further improve the well-documented health benefits of not smoking. It may not be necessary for alcohol treatment programs to adopt a similar policy.

http://archinte.ama-assn.org/cgi/conten ... 53/21/2457" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ImageImage
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Diogenes wrote:You have it exactly backwards.
A little IKYABWAI? Yeah, that'll do the trick.

Just look at you goddamn fools. You're going on profanity-laced tirades and nobody's even provoking you.

Yeah...not insecure at all.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:...and nobody's even provoking you.
25 years ago you used to be able to smoke in just about any normal public place. Now some people are being told they can't even smoke in their own apartments. I'd say there's some provocation there.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Just look at you goddamn fools. You're going on profanity-laced tirades and nobody's even provoking you.
You have a point.

Let's just say that smokers are on the defensive, being attacked from all directions, and there's a backlash.

They're trying to ban smoking from every public place in KC and every surrounding suburb. The smoking nazi's won't be satisfied until nobody can light up in any bar, restaurant, bowling alley, or casino anywhere.

Meanwhile, they tax the shit out cigs and use that cash to fund any manner of pet projects while saying that it's going for smokers health care. Yeah, right. I pay for my own damn health care costs.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:I get a real laugh everytime everytime
I don't think the cost is expensive, but I get a real laugh at studdering dipshits trying to make a point.
SNAP! You got me on my awful copy and paste skills. I'll consult with Cuda and Bobby50 to make it better.

OK?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I've never villified smokers.
I have. I'm sorry I called you a nimrod, RadioFan. As for the rest of you...gotta come up with a better epithet. "Wheeze Wagon" is a keeper, btw