Eternal Scobode

All you fuckers who bashed OSU's non-con schedule

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

can you name whose non-con schedule for 2008/2009 this is

App State
Troy
North Texas
Tulane

yep that would be LSU...so fuck all you MEATGRINDER ball huggers...that makes OSU's 2007 schedule look like they were playing all # 1 ranked teams...North Fucking Texas...are you kidding me...yeah OSU plays Troy as well this year and some on here were giving OSU fan and OSU heat for that...

So go ahead tell me why LSU should garner any attention if they are undefeated based on this? You know how you tried to say OSU wasn't legit...so if LSU runs the table and some of the SEC teams they will be playing - South Carolina, Bama and Ole Miss, and Arkansas are average to below average at best that gives them 7 easy outs...

Fuck you SEC ball huggers...next you will be telling me this schedule is ok...and yes all those games are at home...
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Re: All you fuckers who bashed OSU's non-con schedule

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Not sure about playing an SEC schedule is tougher than playing a Big 10 schedule :mrgreen:

hey it is the off season...someone has to keep up the Trixie and M2OOOL rants since they are exiled...
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

me goof... :lol:

in all seriousness I agree that that schedule sucks...and I did hear that Texas Tech backed out so that is where either App State or North Texas came from...

I think schools should schedule no more than 2-3 years in advance...this way if you schedule say a Wisconsin or a Auburn now in the non-con they stand to be pretty deece...but this 5-10 years out crap sucks...
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Texas Tech didn't "back out." LSU asked Tech to be LSU's home opener this year. Tech said they'd want a return game.

I think we can all guess how LSU reacted to that.
The FAA limits all SEC based flights to a 50 mile radius excluding bowl games so they don't really have an option.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Texas Tech didn't "back out." LSU asked Tech to be LSU's home opener this year. Tech said they'd want a return game.

I think we can all guess how LSU reacted to that.
Looking at the map, I suppose they could've done a one-off neutral site game in Dallas. That looks to be roughly halfway between the two schools.

Of course, if Kevin White got involved in the scheduling, the game would probably wind up in Boston or Seattle.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

I don't know much about Troy, Tulane, or North Texas....but that Appy St. can ball. :oops:
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

the original post is what Cicero calls a "false dilemma strategy". no, not cicero who posts here but the Roman politician and rhetorician.

where two options are made to appear the only choices possible when in fact there are many others--and one is made (by the action of the skilled orator) to be the only selection. just because LSU's OOC sucks, doesn't beg off tOSU.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

You are very well read.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

the historical Cicero was a political hack who made his career defending aristocrats (the Roman senatorial class) in the law courts from corruption charges of which they were no doubt guilty. and later, screwed over any number of political allies to save his own ass.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

8 home games, 4 road games

No team that has more than 6 home or neutral site games should be bowl eligible
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

SoCalTrjn wrote:No team that has more than 6 home or neutral site games should be bowl eligible
So any team that plays a neutral site game should play a minority of its remaining games at home, or not be bowl-eligible? :meds:

Of course, you're the same guy who thinks that teams should only recruit in-state; that Division 1-A should be pared to 64 teams, 50 of which should be in California; that USC should drop basketball; and that USC should drop ND from its schedule until ND joins a conference.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Papa Willie wrote:
Believe the Heupel wrote:
Pretty sure that Appalachian State was the replacement game. In your own words, "stop trolling."

Wanna check out our picks from last season and see who picked ASU to beat Michigan? :wink:
you mean the game that wasn't listed b/c lines aren't posted for games between d-ia and d-iaa? i don't know, my ctrl-f function probably isn't working correctly. you can check.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

you don't think they ever posted a line for that game but you took them anyway? so rather than post a spread they basically called the bet at even odds? cue marcellus...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Please don't make shutyomouth start spinning. A whirlwind of flabsteaks could be fatal.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

what you meant to say was that no matter what the spread, it was going to be too large. here is where you admit you're retarded and/or full of shit.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Papa Willie wrote:
M Club wrote:what you meant to say was that no matter what the spread, it was going to be too large. here is where you admit you're retarded and/or full of shit.
I've explained my case.

Here is where you get to admit that your "SUPER POWER" team got fucking beat by a tiny school out of NC in YOUR HOUSE.

Absolutely fucking pathetic.

I'm not crying - I'm fucking laughing - just like the whole fucking country did that day.

Suck on those peas, Bubba. Them's good. :wink:
A terrible start to a rough season. A season that culminated by punking Florida in the ass in Florida despite the caped one lining up behind center. The Florida team that hails from the meatgrinder, traveled about 120 miles to a bowl game and got rolled by the team that lost to Appy. St.

Interesting.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i didn't get bent out of shape, nor do i have to admit my team lost an embarrassing game since most of us who weren't busy picking against fictitious spreads noticed michigan scored less than app state. i simply pointed out that you're either a liar or, if your prevarication isn't habitual, you're lying.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

this year is a godsend to teams to schedule the patsies

Hawaii, played noone, got a BCS bid

Kansas played a fucking horrible OOC, then played one good team and loss, and got a BCS bid.

Why schedule a tough OOC? The BCS rewards you for garbage schedules.

Because of the BCS debacle, Alden and Pinkel are on a 1 BCS team for OOC only kick now. So were stuck with fucking SEMO this year. dont get me wrong, Wyoming,Nevada, etc arent bad OOC's, but c'mon with the Division 1AA teams. I hear Notre Dame is scheduled for Missouri in 2015, we joke, it gives MU or ND 7 more years to get out of the game. The worst scheduling Fubar was not playing Iowa and UCLA, they bought out of those games, talk about fucking yourself over, both of those teams are cream puffs, easy OOC wins vs BCS conferences. Shame on Alden and Pinkel
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

All the more reason for a playoff, mang. If we aren't going to see these big time matchups during the regular season, it'd be nice to see them in a playoff, especially when something meaningful is riding on the outcome.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Since LSU will get a pass from a National Perspective because of the meatgrinder I figured I'd do my part to shed light on their horrific non-con sked...now if they go out and lose to APPY St...well wouldn't that just be fucking hilarious...
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:All the more reason for a playoff, mang. If we aren't going to see these big time matchups during the regular season, it'd be nice to see them in a playoff, especially when something meaningful is riding on the outcome.
you understood that well enough to respond?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

It's sort of like if you hang around a group of bushmen, you'll start to pick up on the clicking after awhile.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Papa Willie wrote:Okay - you don't seem to do too well with the spoken word. Go back and review what I said. Perhaps - get one of your family members to read it and THEN relay it to you.

Where did I lie, fuckhead?
sorry, you didn't lie. we'll say you backpedeled into more and more untruthiness:

-check our picks wink wink
-not those picks the yahoo ones
-i picked before a line was posted [still wasn't posted by the end of the week?]
-so i took them straight up, b/c that's how the spread works

what you said:
I had to go out of town that weekend and didn't have a PC where I was going. Right before I left, they still didn't have a line. I knew that WHATEVER the line was gonna be (had they done it - I don't think they ever did), that ASU would give them more shit than anybody would ever think, so I went ahead and took them figuring the spread would be too high.

Needless to say, I was the only one who picked them. It was good for a few laughs. I got several "WTF!!!" pm's.
considering there never was a spread for that game, you're lying.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
It's sort of like if you hang around a group of bushmen, you'll start to pick up on the clicking after awhile.
like a clockwork orange written by retards?

!na.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:Okay - you don't seem to do too well with the spoken word.
That? Coming from the guy who brought us this?
Papa Willie wrote:I knew that whatever the spread was - it wouldn't be enough.
Straight laughable.

Page us through your Life Alert button when you've figured out exactly what it is you're trying to say.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Papa Willie wrote:No shit, Quim-drinker!!!!!!!

Now - GO back and see where I said that I had to go out of town and figured that there WOULD be a spread on it. Can you get that through your shit-filled little bobber, or do you just simply refuse to accept it? God damn, man - pay attention!!
you mean go back and pay attention to this:
I had to go out of town that weekend and didn't have a PC where I was going. Right before I left, they still didn't have a line. I knew that WHATEVER the line was gonna be (had they done it - I don't think they ever did), that ASU would give them more shit than anybody would ever think, so I went ahead and took them figuring the spread would be too high.

Needless to say, I was the only one who picked them. It was good for a few laughs. I got several "WTF!!!" pm's.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

games with Division 1 teams vs Div1aa are off the board. They do not have lines. NEVER

sin,

every gambler who bets college football
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

any school that plays a 1aa school should be BCS ineligible
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

that game wasn't offered in the first place, so you couldn't have picked it. you could, however, have lied about picking them. liar.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i suppose i'm trolling for sites where i can place even bets on games between d-ia and d-iaa teams.