Philip Rivers- STEEL nads

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Philip Rivers- STEEL nads

Post by RevLimiter »

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs0 ... id=3207105" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Played the AFC Championship game with essentially a torn ACL??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: Philip Rivers- STEEL nads

Post by indyfrisco »

Gotta give my props to Rivers as well.

Looks and acts like Ryan Leaf, but he's a tough mother fucker.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

He doesn't act anything like Ryan Leaf.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

They’re saying that’s a 9-month injury. He might be back by mid-season.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Mikey wrote:He doesn't act anything like Ryan Leaf.

Rivers is brash, Leaf was a brat...there's a major difference.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

was it an ACL that kept LT out or just a bruised vagina?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sprained medial collateral ligament.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Shoalzie wrote:
Mikey wrote:He doesn't act anything like Ryan Leaf.

Rivers is brash, Leaf was a brat...there's a major difference.
Leaf was defensive. He didn't get along with the public, the media or, most importantly, his teammates.
He rolled into town thinking that he was the answer to all the team's problems and made no bones about letting everybody know it. He apparently didn't work hard, and made very little effort to learn the system. And when his performance was below par (an understatement, BTW) he tended to blame his failures on everybody but himself. When confronted by the press he would just shout "leave me alone!" Hence his all too descriptive nickname.

Rivers is almost his polar opposite. He bided his time on the bench for several years, learning the system and never complaining about the lack of playing time. When he got his chance to start he made the most of it, leading the team to a 14-2 record before the playoff meltdown which, BTW, was not at all his fault. He has the respect of his teammates and is open with the press.

He maybe talks too much, and has some growing up to do, but his attitude is not in any way similar to Leaf's.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:was it an ACL that kept LT out or just a bruised vagina?
You guys are just relentless, aren't you?

:meds: :meds:

RACK your hard hitting and insightful commentary and, especially, your originality.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Rack Rivers… I still think he needs to learn to STFU, but he earned my respect with a ballsy performance.

However, LC, proved yet again what a little bitch she is. Sitting on the sidelines all bundled up, Darth Vader shield hiding the tears streaming down her face, not even rooting her teammates on. I am sure she'll be healthy to play in the Bowl when the spotlight of the AFC Championship isn't blinding her. Jack Youngblood played 2 1/2 games with a broken leg... LC has a sprained vulva and can't go? What a gutless turd.

Rack the J ACK filter, btw...
Last edited by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

The camera was not on LT but for 10 seconds. You didn't see him during the majority of the game. Those criticizing couldn't even carry LT's jock. Your girlie speculation wouldn't hold up in any court. :wink:

By the way, a hurt Marvin Harrison playing helped the Colts lose their game. LT was out because he couldn't help his team in his condition.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

trev wrote:The camera was not on LT but for 10 seconds. You didn't see him during the majority of the game.

You're making my point, asshat.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: Rack the J ACK filter, btw...

I like the J ack filter, but I feel bad about the collateral damage to one our better posters, R-Jack.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
Rivers can play and Leaf couldn't. That's the bottom line.
Correct.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
trev wrote:The camera was not on LT but for 10 seconds. You didn't see him during the majority of the game.

You're being an immature jackass. Nothing new here.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

trev wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

You're being an immature jackass. Nothing new here.
You got PWNED by ucant....deal with it, you little hussy.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

trev wrote:You're being an immature jackass. Nothing new here.

People all over the country all calling into question LC's decision to carry the ball 2 lousy times. Do you not read the papers? Do you not listen to the radio? Do you not watch TV? Are they being immature as well? It's a legitimate concern. What sort of "leader" takes himself out of the game on the first series and DOES NOTHING to try to return? There's a reason SD didn't get into the endzone Sunday. There's a reason SD lost. Their only legitimate scoring threat couldn't "tough it out." Rivers played all game. Gates gave it a go. Where the fuck was LC?? Do you not... "get"... this?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:not even rooting her teammates on.

Every person I watched the game with (none of whom shared the same complete disdain for Not-So-Sweetness as myself), to a man, was completely shocked by this.

And they did show Complainian several times during the game -- sitting on the back row of benches, completely apathetic.

As I said, the neutral observers were flabberghasted that a so-called "leader" didn't find the sideline or cheer his team on once.

The guy takes every opportunity presented to him to prove what a complete little selfish bitch he is.

I'll begrudgingly RACK the Pats -- they saved us all from people shoving microphones near that fucking douchebag. THAT would have made for a long two weeks.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I don’t believe Rivers’ and LT’s injuries are equal, at least as I understand it.

Rivers had a torn ACL. While it may have been painful to play on, he wasn’t going to damage it further. But he’s looking at 9 months recovery time.

LT had a sprained MCL. Should be 4 weeks to heal. If he played, he risked much greater damage.

But LT should have been up cheering on his teammates, not pouting off in a corner.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

mvscal wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:People all over the country all calling into question LC's decision to carry the ball 2 lousy times.
Never been any shortage of ignorant, loud mouthed dumbfucks especially in the media.
This sums it up.

As long as LT's teammates understand, it doesn't matter what media and pissy tard fans
think.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

trev wrote:This sums it up.

As long as LT's teammates understand, it doesn't matter what media and pissy tard fans think.
No. This sums it up. SD lost while LC pouted on the sidelines. If you're okay with that, then you're okay with losing. Seeing as how your shit town has never won anything in the history of professional sports... it sounds like you've adjusted nicely, and you're quite content with being a loser. So... props on that. LC fits in with the rest of you Spicolis.
"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, LC on the sidelines, and I'm fine."
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Hey, if your total identity rests on the successes and failures of your professional sprots teams then...well props on that. It fits in with the rest of you pasty faced fucked up loosahs.

We've got a hell of a lot more than that going on around here.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I'll tell you what, ucant. When you can stop speculating like a 7th grade girl and come in here with something concrete and legitimate about LT, I'll listen to your nonsense. Until then, we can all laugh at the hypocrisy of bandwagon patsfan. Doesn't Moss have a long laundry list of historical unclassy acts with teams and teammates? Where was he on Sunday? Didn't see him cheering his team on. You are a washed up St. Louis fan. 10 years from now you'll be in here riding some other teams bandwagon.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:So what you're saying is that was actually able to play and just didn't feel like it, is that it?
YES!

I absolutely saying she was too much of a pussy to get out there and play with the pain, unlike her teammates. She was in there for 2 plays and couldn't handle it. Her vulva didn't get more injured during either play. She just couldn't 'woman up' and stay in the game. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:Speaking of braindead, I really have to laugh about Deion Sanders opining on toughness. Didn't he miss a season with a stubbed toe?

This is the 2nd time you've dropped Deion's name… and I have no idea why... Is he on TV? Radio? Is he calling LC a pussy too? Do tell….
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

trev wrote:Doesn't Moss have a long laundry list of historical unclassy acts with teams and teammates? Where was he on Sunday? Didn't see him cheering his team on.

Wow. The Tard is strong in this one.

A) I've yet to see so much as one Patsfan claiming Moss is "classy."

B) Why doesn't it suprise me that you claim to have watched the game, yet "didn't see him."

Moss was actually playing in the game. Maybe you didn't notice? He was the guy who absolutely trashed the Chagers' game plan for secondary coverage. Well, maybe they did execute their game plan... but it wasn't a good one.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:Wow. He did that with one reception. That's amazing. Yes, you are a pitifully stupid fuck.

Oh, dear.

No, really -- ohhhh, dear.

Classically motherfucking stupid post of the day, without question.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

"I think the funny thing to me is, all the things I've played with through my career and haven't missed a game, now all of a sudden I'm not tough?" he said. "You think I just wanted to sit on the sideline and not go, in the championship game? You think, me? Come on, man, that's ridiculous."

Ridiculous? exactly, and so are you Wunderlichs' calling him out. Actually, we all know it's just baiting Chargerfan, because if you speed bumps were really that stupid you'd be confined to a padded cell at Camarillo.

"If I would have played, I clearly wouldn't have been effective," he said. "My thinking also was, a 100-percent Michael Turner and Darren Sproles was way better than a 50-percent me."

Sounds like a very unselfish attitude right?..say yes idiots.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:So you're repeating second or third hand gossip.
Hardly.

Deion is not the only one calling her out. People all across the country are. And in case you don't "get it", it's MY OPINION that LC is a pussy to boot. It's what my own eyes tell me::::

Did your shit franchise not remove her from the injury report? Did your shit franchise also not state (after she took herself out), that "she COULD return"? However, SHE decided she couldn't handle the pain. End of story. You own shit franchise practically called her a pussy.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

ChargerMike wrote:
Sounds like a very unselfish attitude right?..say yes idiots.
More Chargertard whining. Lady Tomlinson is nothing but a crying dripping vag.

Sin
whatever

Edit: Don't you think it's really cute and original the way ucantformacoherenttake keeps referring to LT as "she"? I just think it's totally way out there awesome. What a man he must be.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:Edit: Don't you think it's really cute and original the way ucantformacoherenttake keeps referring to LT as "she"? I just think it's totally way out there awesome. What a man he must be.

No. I think it's really cute that Chargertard keeps calling Complainian "LT." Never once did I see UCan't refer to Lawrence Taylor as "she."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ChargerMike wrote:"I think the funny thing to me is, all the things I've played with through my career and haven't missed a game, now all of a sudden I'm not tough?" he said. "You think I just wanted to sit on the sideline and not go, in the championship game? You think, me? Come on, man, that's ridiculous."

Awesome... totally awesome.

The guy has not only decided he knows more than the team's medical staff, has not only decided that he's the greatest player ever (just ask him, he'll tell you all about it), but now he has unilaterally decided to rewrite his career stats to cast himself in a more favorable light.

Tooootally awesome.

Uhm, Complainian -- according to NFL stats, you did indeed miss a game.

:bigshocker" that such a self-centered dickweed would have the nad to tell bald-faced lies to reinforce just how great he is... truly a :bigshocker:

Don;t even try to tell me for one minute that one of the most selfish, self-centered idiots the league has ever seen doesn't have his career stat-sheet memorized, and can't break it down to minute detail. That ain't how dude rolls.

A proven liar -- fits his list of career accomplishments quite nicely. Along with his "team doctors don't know shit, I've got a debilitating injury!"

Complete, unadulterated douche.

What a respectable career he would have had, if only he had the good sense to keep his fucking lying mouth shut all these years. From him telling his college coach how to do his job, to telling lies to reporters to make himself look tough when he isn't -- every time this asshole opens his mouth, it goes badly for him. You'd think he'd learn, but his monster ego just won't let him shut. The. Fuck. Up.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Dins stated:

Uhm, Complainian -- according to NFL stats, you did indeed miss a game.

LT....Career Stats more
Season Team Rushing Receiving Fumbles
G GS Att Yds Avg Lng TD Rec Yds Avg Long TD FUM Lost
2007 San Diego Chargers 16 16 315 1,474 4.7 49 15 60 475 7.9 36 3 -- --
2006 San Diego Chargers 16 16 348 1,815 5.2 85T 28 56 508 9.1 51T 3 2 1
2005 San Diego Chargers 16 16 339 1,462 4.3 62 18 51 370 7.3 41 2 3 1
2004 San Diego Chargers 15 15 339 1,335 3.9 42 17 53 441 8.3 74T 1 6 2
2003 San Diego Chargers 16 16 313 1,645 5.3 73T 13 100 725 7.3 73T 4 2 0
2002 San Diego Chargers 16 16 372 1,683 4.5 76 14 79 489 6.2 30 1 3 1
2001 San Diego Chargers 16 16 339 1,236 3.6 54 10 59 367 6.2 27 0 8 5
TOTAL 2,365 10,650 4.5 85 115 458 3,375 7.4 74 14 24 10

I KNOW you're waiting with the proof Dins, so lets see it!

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:
Mikey wrote:Edit: Don't you think it's really cute and original the way ucantformacoherenttake keeps referring to LT as "she"? I just think it's totally way out there awesome. What a man he must be.

No. I think it's really cute that Chargertard keeps calling Complainian "LT." Never once did I see UCan't refer to Lawrence Taylor as "she."

Sorry. Recently I've been referring to Tomlinson as tLT to set him apart from Taylor in the small minds of ignorant bitches like you. I guess I should go back to it to lessen your confusion.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:Sorry. Recently I've been referring to Tomlinson as tLT to set him apart from Taylor in the small minds of ignorant bitches like you.

More "awesome... tooootally awesome."

An "ignorant bitch" would be someone who neglected to actually follow the NFL in the 80's... when LT DOMINATED every time he took the field.

Man, if it wasn't for the overall intelligence level of Chargertard, you'd think that they'd truly just shut the fuck up. Or at least shut the living fuck up with the "LT" stupidity.

Since Chargertard has no grasp of football greats from before the latest SD playoff "runs," I'll help you out...

LT is a nickname for Lawrence Taylor. Among his very very lengthy accomplishments... are you sitting down, Chargertard?

LT was fucking FAMOUS for playing an important game with a broken fucking leg. Yeah, you did read that right, Chargertard/non-football-historians. A BROKEN FUCKING LEG.

I know you people are fucking idiots, but can you at least see just a little bit of the irony there? Just a little?

There just couldn't be a more inappropriate HoFer nickname for you fucking losers to gravytrain than that one. Please stop, for the sake of the game's fine legacy -- you tards are sullying it. TIA.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Nyah, Nyah, Nyah.

Only a Chargertard would say something like that.

sin
U&Ltard
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:
An "ignorant bitch" would be someone who neglected to actually follow the NFL in the 80's... when LT DOMINATED every time he took the field.

No. An "ignorant bitch" would be exactly....you. No more no less.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Hmmm.....

Which former NFL player do you think of when you hear the initials OJ?

Oh.

So much for your "potential nickname for anybody blah blah blah" fucking stupidity.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Sure ya didn't mean me Dins

"LT was famous FAMOUS for playing an important game with a broken fucking leg. Yeah, you did read that right, Chargertard/non-football-historians. A BROKEN FUCKING LEG."

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Lawerence Taylor was FAMOUS for breaking Joe Theisman's leg.

Twice in one day Dins...why not sign off pal.