can phoenix play the half court

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

bbqjones
indian black betty

can phoenix play the half court

Post by bbqjones »

pussy defense style like the badass pistons or heat or spurs?

watch tonights game on tnt and tell me that the suns arent able to hang with teams that play defense and do that silly ass half court shit. sure offensive rebounding is still a problem, but as long as nash and matrix and the manchild are healthy, ill take the suns vs anybody in a seven game series. shirley the myopia has gotten to me, but thats what happens when you are looking at a 35 game turnaround from last season.

booyah
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

stuopid fucking thasreazd and i would appreciated tsome mercy and deleted this debacle.

theh sfucick it
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

BOOYAH!
why is my neighborhood on fire
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

boohyah what fuckfasc?

the matrix just dropped another cooler than the othee asisoe of the pillow on your dumbass. shut up. the suns rule ane im wearing my staudemire jersey and mr potato head pajama pants too, btw.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

i'm wearing my st. louis browns boxers and seattle pilots cock ring to keep te blood inl my engorged Barkley.
why is my neighborhood on fire
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

seattle pileots. bwahahahaha

youre as faggot as usualm.

suns by two.

all you fuckers acna s ead if you dont like it. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr five

booyahahahahaha
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

bbq, come playoff time, when it's the Suns and Spurs in the WCF, I'll bump this thread, get drunk and we'll insult each other. Deal? I've got the Spurs though. I'll even not look at my keyboard when I'm typing.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RadioFan wrote:bbq, come playoff time, when it's the Suns and Spurs in the WCF, I'll bump this thread, get drunk and we'll insult each other. Deal? I've got the Spurs though. I'll even not look at my keyboard when I'm typing.
Holy shit RACK that.....i'll be lurking in this thread laughing my ass off...

UNWAR the tumbleweeds that almost tripped me up in this bitch
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Big game tonight -- final meeting of the regular season, with the NBA's best record on the line.

Again, TNT and ESPN are really on top of things.

Wednesday's games on TNT:

7 p.m. - Wolves at Heat
9:30 p.m. - Lakers at Mavericks

Yeah, exciting.

:roll:

bbq, you might be celebrating tonight with exstra beers from food lion. Suns are due to beat SA, and the Spurs always seem to have trouble in America West, last game there notwithstanding. Also, Spurs will be playing in the second game of a home-away back-to-back, and Duncan is a gametime decision.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

i will bet yuou fourty five thousand dollars oin this game mr radio fan.

nice job with the pre=emptive "the spurs are due to lose"

what a fucking pussy.

suns 105

spurs 93

bitch
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Hey, pre-drunken realism now, post-liquored up myopia later.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

i dont swasnt to hear anythoing about tim duncan jont playing. just because he is a canadian/jamaican/french pussy, doesnt mean he's a faggot quitter. OR DOES IT?????/
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

bbqjones wrote:i dont swasnt to hear anythoing about tim duncan jont playing. just because he is a canadian/jamaican/french pussy, doesnt mean he's a faggot quitter. OR DOES IT?????/
Popovich is keeping both Duncan and Ginobili in street clothes for this game. Fucker obviously didn't know what's at stake in the T1B NBA forum.

Duncan is from the Virgin Islands. Your wuss boy "look at my hair" Nash is the Canadian pussy.

If the Suns lose without Duncan and Ginobili, you should have to pay me forty-one thousand dollars or at least one song from napster or Pepsi.

So much for this being a showdown game. Maybe the Suns and put Nash and Stoudamire in street clothes for the second half. Then it would be second-teams all around. I think the fix is in for this bullshit benching, though. Had this game been on ABC, both Duncan and Ginobili would be playing.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

bbqjones wrote:suns 105

spurs 93

bitch

Without Duncan and Ginobili

bitch

And SA still had a chance to win this game, plus they have the tiebreaker.

Looks like I owe you forty-five thousand dollars or a Pepsi song.