Shit Trolls = Shit Posters

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

OTST
Elwood

Shit Trolls = Shit Posters

Post by OTST »

As PSUFAG and his other rump rangers that can't fight under their regular nicks eagerly await the month of December every year, let's go over a few things:

1) A first post troll (shit troll) that already has the moniker above the avatar is most likely an administrator. Tyree and the Pork by-product trolls that have a moniker should have told you dat. Dave can't hang with the sign in and sign out into another shit troll.

2) Some of the original reindeer are long gone and PSU, Perk, and a few others are squirting in their love tubs in Niagra with holiday glee.

3) Read the below written in "The Rules of the Road" forum.
RadioFan wrote: 5. PMs. If you post (here or elsewhere) a PM that someone sent you in confidence here, it's cause for banning you from here.
Obviously this board is no better than .net or TT or what happened in the past. You tards that were supposed to be keepin' it real that look down upon them are no mo betta' mvscals. You suck just as badly as they.

BTW, how come Dins isn't racking the reindeer? Does dial-up lag too long when trying to change troll nicks?

Let the reach-around continue. Be merry!

I'm Rick James bitch!
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: Shit Trolls = Shit Posters

Post by Sirfindafold »

OTST wrote:I'm Rick James bitch!

who gives a fuck?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

OTST=TRUTH
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
OTST wrote:rump rangers that can't fight under their regular nicks
I applaud the textbook asskicking you have just laid on yourself. I'll bet you've had lots of practice.

Well done.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rack mvscal. A troll is busting on other for being trolls? Huh?

As for PMs being posted...where and when did that happen?

Also - not that it matters, but PSUFAN has yet to post under a deer username. PSUFAN has no reason to rack or crack a given username, other than what that username is responsible for.

Here's how I see it:

It's not about the username, it's about what that username POSTS.

Let that sink in for a minute - I know it's a foreign concept to you. We've seen lots of famous usernames post good stuff and bad stuff. We've seen lots of infamous usernames that post bad stuff...and good stuff.

I don't give a fuck if it's Moorese or Quacker Backer or DiS or Gunslinger or Dinsdale...if it's funny, I'll rack it. If it sucks, then I'll look for ways to crack it.

I know these words are falling like lead balloons over a few esteemed zip codes...that doesn't make them any less true.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:Also - not that it matters, but PSUFAN has yet to post under a deer username. PSUFAN has no reason to rack or crack a given username, other than what that username is responsible for.
Well said

sin

Ricky
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Patrick Bateman
Jake

Post by Patrick Bateman »

The original post has forced me to reconsider my dinner plans for the evening.

I feel LETHAL, on the verge of frenzy.
Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Patrick Bateman wrote:The original post has forced me to reconsider my dinner plans for the evening.

I feel LETHAL, on the verge of frenzy.
Before you leave, could I trouble you for a business card?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

mvscal wrote:I applaud the textbook asskicking you have just laid on yourself. I'll bet you've had lots of practice.

Well done.
BTW, I think the troll was making more of a statement from the nic itself rather than coming across as a contradiction, but I'm sure you already knew that.
OTST
Elwood

Post by OTST »

RevLimiter wrote:OTST=TRUTH
While I may be TRUTH, you are still a welcher. Remember R-Jack posted in response to you with honor? He may be married to a horse-faced wife, according to TVO, but he has stones to honor his end of the bargain. When are you going to post a current pic of yourself? You are so skinny now, so why not?

Rumple-de-dump-dull-fuck. Where to begin with you. You chime in on every thread as if you are on the A-Team. Nobody knows shit about you other than you are married to a hog that IndyFrisco might put on a smoker for 3 weeks. Hell, you are so stupid you would buy Brent's BBQ sauce to lather her up after the rotisserie motor burns out from exceeding the limitations to protect her skin. No pulled pork for you asshole. No sireee. Fuck you.

I'm Rick James bitch.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

OTST wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:OTST=TRUTH
While I may be TRUTH, you are still a welcher. Remember R-Jack posted in response to you with honor? He may be married to a horse-faced wife, according to TVO, but he has stones to honor his end of the bargain. When are you going to post a current pic of yourself? You are so skinny now, so why not?
That is incorrect- I didn't BET on anything with R-jackoff. Therefore I didn't LOSE a bet....therefore I didn't welch on anything.

Geez....you give em' props, buy em' books....:meds:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

OTST = a coherent AP
OTST
Elwood

Post by OTST »

MGO = dumb fuck looking for a crutch.

Guess again tard. I like this IP look-alike shit. I'm sure PUSFAG is pingin' and a Admin abusin' privs right aboot now. Proxy's are da bomb yo.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

this troll will not be outed...unless it self-outs.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

OTST wrote:aboot

There's a clue
Donder
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Donder »

Other than being wrong about nearly everything he's posted here, OTST is..... ...wrong about everything.

Add an R (Retard), and you've got yourself TROTS.
OTST
Elwood

Post by OTST »

PSUFAN wrote:this troll will not be outed...unless it self-outs.
Who are you calling a troll? I've been here for a few years and don't post much. What makes you think I'm a troll?
Mr. Schwump
Jake

Post by Mr. Schwump »

Donder ? Even when Goober read the story of Santa's reindeer I don't recall any Donder.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mr. Schwump wrote:Donder ? Even when Goober read the story of Santa's reindeer I don't recall any Donder.
Awww, looks like I have another anonymous fan.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

OTST wrote:Rumple-de-dump-dull-fuck. Where to begin with you. You chime in on every thread as if you are on the A-Team. Nobody knows shit about you other than you are married to a hog that IndyFrisco might put on a smoker for 3 weeks. Hell, you are so stupid you would buy Brent's BBQ sauce to lather her up after the rotisserie motor burns out from exceeding the limitations to protect her skin. No pulled pork for you asshole. No sireee. Fuck you.
A-Team?? Do you even fucking pay attention? Go back and read a thread or two and you will know plenty about me and my interests. Your effort is on par with Kerry Collins and Bobby Petrino.

Suck a dick, bitch!
OTST
Elwood

Post by OTST »

OTST wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:this troll will not be outed...unless it self-outs.
Who are you calling a troll? I've been here for a few years and don't post much. What makes you think I'm a troll?
Calling you out bitch. Do you need time to PM your butt buddies for help like you need with the RD? I'm guessing so. It's easy when you have the IP buttons isn't it? Not a fair playing field huh? You few bitches calling an uber tard like Whiteness out is laughable and pathetic at best. I think he sucks and here you are trying to bait him into a Bobby Flay Throw Down.

Ponderous, tears Jimmy, etc. whatevah.

You lose PUSFAG. You are a slow-smoked pile of shit that proclaims, "this troll will not be outed...unless it self-outs."

Out me bitch. You lose whether you do or don't.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think he sucks and here you are trying to bait him into a Bobby Flay Throw Down.
Seriously - this is some quality gibberish. I have to say, I enjoy reading posters who are capable of this kind of thing.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

R-Jack wrote:
RevLimiter wrote: I didn't welch on anything.
~sigh~

RevLimiter wrote:I'll volunteer to post a CURRENT picture of myself right around the time that YOU do the same.

DEAL?
Predictable, to say the least.

FUCK OFF R-Jack-Me-Off....that (and YOU) doesn't mean shit to me.

P.S.- I got yer ~sigh~ RIGHT HERE, motherfucker.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

RevLimiter wrote:[Predictable, to say the least.

FUCK OFF R-Jack-Me-Off....that (and YOU) doesn't mean shit to me.

P.S.- I got yer ~sigh~ RIGHT HERE, motherfucker.
Just post the picture, Dom.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

No, Rumps.

NEVER.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

RevLimiter wrote:No, Rumps.

NEVER.
So, how much money do you owe around town? Was your gambling budget all spent at the Hostess factory
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

STFU Rumps....and toss your hog another Twinkie.
OTST
Elwood

Post by OTST »

NEVER.
R-Jack won this way back when. If you would at least be a man about this, then it's cool. However, don't feel badly. You have PUS Dave to take shelter under. He is a liar also.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

RevLimiter wrote:STFU Rumps....and toss your hog another Twinkie.
At least I am not spouting off that it was a bad angle or heavy material making her look overwieght. Neither am I going to claim since that epci day of getting my dick rubbed in the dirt that she is Angelina's body double. You keep forgetting the details.

PM me a pic and I will be the judge. I promise not to share.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

OTST wrote:

NEVER.
R-Jack won this way back when. If you would at least be a man about this, then it's cool. However, don't feel badly. You have PUS Dave to take shelter under. He is a liar also.
Coupla things here. Most folks know my name is "Dave". I used that as a username for a time, in fact. That doesn't really bug me. What I find funny is that it's always the same couple of folks who do that - usually in the throes of some sort of meltdown. It's just kinda weird. It reminds me of shutyomouth constantly using ppanther's given name...now I see what she was getting at when she mentioned that being odd.

Also, what is with "OTST"'s propensity to lay down the heavy stuff, the liar accusations, the shadowy accusations of PM misdeeds...dude, what in the sam hell are you talking about?
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Gigolo, Home Depot
AP's boss gives up hope

I thought we didn't hand out personal information about peoples employers.

Ban the troll and this members IP immediately.
1. No revealing other user's personal information. This includes, but is not limited to: user's full, real names; home or employment addresses; home or employment telephone numbers; place of employment; e-mails; or IP information. Any violator of this rule will be publicaly revealed, with details of violation posted for all to see. The violator will be BANNED FOR LIFE. In addition, the proper authorities will be notified, with complaints of harassment, threats or other applicable criminal violations reported. There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
Nuff said.....
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:Most folks know my name is "Dave".
My real name is Dave too. We should get an apartment together.
OTST
Elwood

Post by OTST »

PSUFAN wrote: Also, what is with "OTST"'s propensity to lay down the heavy stuff, the liar accusations, the shadowy accusations of PM misdeeds...dude, what in the sam hell are you talking about?
First, you are lying and trying to cover your tracks. You are fishing for info to help yo cause. This is a test PSUFAG. How come you didn't answer my valid question about gnu posters that are "certified" as RD trolls on their 1st posts? They are "certified" that soon?

IP button is for the weak. You are weak Dave. Very weak. Bitch-like weak.

I'm Rick James bitch. Enjoy yoself.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

[web]http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26297[/web]

Remove this post, Reveal who thought it was fucking funny to reveal a posters employer and ban the Poster for Life.

Or be seen as the biggest bunch of fucking hypocrites ever.

Time to sort things out.
OTST
Elwood

Post by OTST »

Looks like Inky Dave came back as a reindeer?

Wow! Dancer is Inky Dave?!?!
OTST
Elwood

Post by OTST »

Well, it appears a shit troll named AP's employer up in dis bitch. A reindeer at dat. Otis better sack up quick. Of course, we all know that only a few are running the reindeer trolls.

Otis, how 'bouts you become a man tonight. I know yo be readin' dis shit. What ya gonna do Mr. Enabler? Where's yo cred?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

R-Jack wrote:You probably would have moved on to your next board bitch move by now if you could just get yourself to stop responding to it and digging a deeper hole for yourself.
Hey Mongoloid, what part of "I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME" do you fail to soak into your pointed dome? You think I'm a "welcher"? Ummm, OK. You think I'm seriously fat and/or obese? I know you do, but I don't care if you do or you don't. I could care less. The next minute of sleep I lose worrying about what "R-Jackoff from that Internet message board" thinks about me will be the 1st. Hell, if you were burning to death in a parked car I'd keep driving by. If you were getting assaulted by 10 very large black guys I'd smile and wave at you.

YOU.

DON'T.

MATTER.

EVER.

Keep up your "welcher" bullshit until you're blue in the grille, O' Lil' Bitch' O' Mine....it doesn't affect me in the least. It merely makes YOU that much more of a bitter Internet loser. Go away.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

OTST wrote:
PSUFAN wrote: Also, what is with "OTST"'s propensity to lay down the heavy stuff, the liar accusations, the shadowy accusations of PM misdeeds...dude, what in the sam hell are you talking about?
First, you are lying and trying to cover your tracks. You are fishing for info to help yo cause. This is a test PSUFAG. How come you didn't answer my valid question about gnu posters that are "certified" as RD trolls on their 1st posts? They are "certified" that soon?

IP button is for the weak. You are weak Dave. Very weak. Bitch-like weak.

I'm Rick James bitch. Enjoy yoself.
PUSFAN bitches out. SHOCKING.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Well, it appears a shit troll named AP's employer up in dis bitch. A reindeer at dat.
Don't worry - AP's employer is conjectural at worst - quite temporary at best.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

PSUFAN wrote:
Well, it appears a shit troll named AP's employer up in dis bitch. A reindeer at dat.
Don't worry - AP's employer is conjectural at worst - quite temporary at best.

No, PSUFUCKTARD doesn't reveal trolls...... Oh wait a minute, yes he does. :meds: