Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Shoalzie
WingNut

Full bowl schedule

Post by Shoalzie »

Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Boise State rewarded with a trip to Hawaii to face.....East Carolina?

UCLA vs. BYU in the Vegas Bowl, guess the Bruins will lose to the 2nd Utah team in a year and get Dorrell fired!
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

The first game isn't until the 20th...no hurry, 88. I won't make my picks until probably 18th or 19th anyways.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

88 wrote:With L45B's help, I'll get the lines posted as soon as they become available.
88-- you should get by without much of my help. That thing should be ready to roll.

With that said, let me know if I f'd up anything again.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Navy has a open invite to the Poinsettia Bowl until 2010 as long as they are bowl eligible.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

88 wrote:Didn't even notice those tabs before.
They weren't there before. Call that my fleaflicker play.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

L45B wrote:
88 wrote:Didn't even notice those tabs before.
They weren't there before. Call that my fleaflicker play.
Could you fleaflicker my ass cause even though it doesn't look like we will get to embarrass les miles for the next few years, I can't wait till January.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
War Stoops
Elwood

Post by War Stoops »

Missouri got fucked. KU in the Orange is a bigger travesty than the chaos that put LSU in the big one. Missouri vs. Va Tech would have been a great game. I don't like the Jayhawks' chances.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

War Stoops wrote:Missouri got fucked. KU in the Orange is a bigger travesty than the chaos that put LSU in the big one. Missouri vs. Va Tech would have been a great game. I don't like the Jayhawks' chances.
Mizzou won against KU but it isn't like they dominated. If KU hadn't missed scoring-chances in first-half that game could have easily ended differently. I'd say Mizzou is a hair better, that is about it.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Danimal wrote:
War Stoops wrote:Missouri got fucked. KU in the Orange is a bigger travesty than the chaos that put LSU in the big one. Missouri vs. Va Tech would have been a great game. I don't like the Jayhawks' chances.
Mizzou won against KU but it isn't like they dominated. If KU hadn't missed scoring-chances in first-half that game could have easily ended differently. I'd say Mizzou is a hair better, that is about it.
That's bullshit. They were easily the better team against Kansas.

Regardless how you spin it, Mizzou got multi-plungered by the BCS.