Is there any doubt...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Is there any doubt...

Post by Mikey »

...that these people are savages?

Basically, their civilization (if you can call it that) is about 1000 years behind ours, and not catching up.

(I'm talking about the Sudanese here, not the Brits who are only about 200 years behind)

Calls in Sudan for execution of Briton
By MOHAMED OSMAN, Associated Press Writer
4 minutes ago

Thousands of Sudanese, many armed with clubs and knives, rallied Friday in a central square and demanded the execution of a British teacher convicted of insulting Islam for allowing her students to name a teddy bear "Muhammad."

In response to the demonstration, teacher Gillian Gibbons was moved from the women's prison near Khartoum to a secret location for her safety, her lawyer said.

In Britain, Gibbons' son, John, told The Associated Press that her mother was "holding up well" and she made an appeal for tolerance.

"One of the things my mum said today was that 'I don't want any resentment towards Muslim people,'" John Gibbons said, relaying part of a telephone conversation with her.

The protesters streamed out of mosques after Friday sermons, as pickup trucks with loudspeakers blared messages against Gibbons, who was sentenced Thursday to 15 days in prison and deportation. She avoided the more serious punishment of 40 lashes.

They massed in central Martyrs Square outside the presidential palace, where hundreds of riot police were deployed. They did not try to stop the rally, which lasted about an hour.

"Shame, shame on the U.K.," protesters chanted.

They called for Gibbons' execution, saying, "No tolerance: Execution," and "Kill her, kill her by firing squad."

Gibbons' chief lawyer, Kamal al-Gizouli, said she was moved from the prison for her safety for the final days of her sentence.

"They moved this lady from the prison department to put her in other hands and in other places to cover her and wait until she completes her imprisonment period," he said, adding that she was in good health.

"They want, by hook or by crook, to complete these nine days without any difficulties, which would have an impact on their foreign relationship," he said.

Several hundred protesters, not openly carrying weapons, marched from the square to Unity High School, about a mile away, where Gibbons worked. They chanted slogans outside the school, which is closed and under heavy security, then headed toward the nearby British Embassy. They were stopped by security forces two blocks away from the embassy.

The protest arose despite vows by Sudanese security officials the day before, during Gibbons' trial, that threatened demonstrations after Friday prayers would not take place. Some of the protesters carried green banners with the name of the Society for Support of the Prophet Muhammad, a previously unknown group.

Many protesters carried clubs, knives and axes — but not automatic weapons, which some have brandished at past government-condoned demonstrations. That suggested Friday's rally was not organized by the government.

A Muslim cleric at Khartoum's main Martyrs Mosque denounced Gibbons during one sermon, saying she intentionally insulted Islam. He did not call for protests, however.

"Imprisoning this lady does not satisfy the thirst of Muslims in Sudan. But we welcome imprisonment and expulsion," the cleric, Abdul-Jalil Nazeer al-Karouri, a well-known hard-liner, told worshippers.

"This an arrogant woman who came to our country, cashing her salary in dollars, teaching our children hatred of our Prophet Muhammad," he said.

Britain, meanwhile, pursued diplomatic moves to free Gibbons. Prime Minister Gordon Brown spoke with her family to convey his regret, his spokeswoman said.

"He set out his concern and the fact that we were doing all we could to secure her release," spokeswoman Emily Hands told reporters.

The Foreign Office said consular staff had visited Gibbons in prison, and she was in good health.

Officials said Lord Ahmed, a Muslim Labour peer, would travel to Sudan to try to secure Gibbons' release. The Foreign Office said the trip was a private initiative.

In Washington, the U.S. government backed Britain's diplomatic efforts.

"We are very supportive of the British government. They are working to get their citizen back," said State Department spokesman Sean McCormack.

"There is a shared assessment that the punishment that has been imposed on this woman is in every way excessive, even though it has been reduced," he said. "Quite clearly there is an overreaction of the individuals involved in the prosecution of this case."

Most Britons expressed shock at the verdict by a court in Khartoum, alongside hope it would not raise tensions between Muslims and non-Muslims in Britain.

"One of the good things is the U.K. Muslims who've condemned the charge as completely out of proportion," said Paul Wishart, 37, a student in London.

"In the past, people have been a bit upset when different atrocities have happened and there hasn't been much voice in the U.K. Islamic population, whereas with this, they've quickly condemned it."

Muhammad Abdul Bari, secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain, accused the Sudanese authorities of "gross overreaction."

"This case should have required only simple common sense to resolve. It is unfortunate that the Sudanese authorities were found wanting in this most basic of qualities," he said.

The Muslim Public Affairs Committee, a political advocacy group, said the prosecution was "abominable and defies common sense."

The Federation of Student Islamic Societies, which represents 90,000 Muslim students in Britain and Ireland, called on Sudan's government to free Gibbons, saying she had not meant to cause offense.

"We are deeply concerned that the verdict to jail a schoolteacher due to what's likely to be an innocent mistake is gravely disproportionate," said the group's president, Ali Alhadithi.

The Ramadhan Foundation, a Muslim youth organization, said Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir should pardon the teacher.

"The Ramadhan Foundation is disappointed and horrified by the conviction of Gillian Gibbons in Sudan," said spokesman Mohammed Shafiq.

Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams, spiritual leader of the world's 77 million Anglicans, said Gibbons' prosecution and conviction was "an absurdly disproportionate response to what is at worst a cultural faux pas."

Foreign Secretary David Miliband summoned the Sudanese ambassador late Thursday to express Britain's disappointment with the verdict. The Foreign Office said Britain would continue diplomatic efforts to achieve "a swift resolution" to the crisis.

Gibbons was arrested Sunday after another staff member at the school complained that she had allowed her 7-year-old students to name a teddy bear Muhammad. Giving the name of the Muslim prophet to an animal or a toy could be considered insulting.

The case put Sudan's government in an embarrassing position — facing the anger of Britain on one side and potential trouble from powerful Islamic hard-liners on the other. Many saw the 15-day sentence as an attempt to appease both sides.

In The Times, columnist Bronwen Maddox said the verdict was "something of a fudge ... designed to give a nod to British reproof but also to appease the street."

Britain's response — applying diplomatic pressure while extolling ties with Sudan and affirming respect for Islam — had produced mixed results, British commentators concluded.

In an editorial, The Daily Telegraph said Miliband "has tiptoed around the case, avoiding a threat to cut aid and asserting that respect for Islam runs deep in Britain. Given that much of the government's financial support goes to the wretched refugees in Darfur and neighboring Chad, Mr. Miliband's caution is understandable."

Now, however, the newspaper said, Britain should recall its ambassador in Khartoum and impose sanctions on the Sudanese regime.
Mikey

Re: Is there any doubt...

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
Mikey wrote:'I don't want any resentment towards Muslim people,'
Moron.
Wait a minute...I didn't write that.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

They should have given that dumb bitch a good beating.

Then ask her what she thinks about the Religion of Peace now?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

This is an outrage!

Why, you should immediately invade their country, squander billions of dollars in "re-construction" and have your kids spill their
intestines on Sudanese soil.

That'll teach 'em.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Martyred wrote:This is an outrage!

Why, you should immediately invade their country, squander billions of dollars in "re-construction" and have your kids spill their

That'll teach 'em.
Not really.

We should leave them alone and let them kill each other and/or starve to death.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mikey wrote: We should leave them alone and let them kill each other and/or starve to death.
Why do you hate Hallibur....errrr....freedom?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Haliburton and freedom...aren't they synonymous?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Have they set a date yet for stoning the teddy bear?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

They can't, now that he's been named Muhammad.

As a matter of fact they will soon be following him on jihad.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:As a matter of fact they will soon be following him on jihad.
Que the Bing Crosby.

We're off on the road to jihad...
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

You are jealous of all things Canadian.

If it makes you feel any better, we will allow you to refer to yourselves as South Ontario.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I'd much rather be in North Ontario

With dream comfort memory to spare.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

That story was just on BBC and they clarified:

- It was the children who named it, not the teacher
- The toy was named after a popular boy in the class, not the prophet

So really, there is no real case against her. The protest was also not very numerous and the reporter felt that there was a "hire a protest" feel about it.
warren

Post by warren »

Mikey wrote:

That'll teach 'em.
Not really.

Maybe we should just give them flying lessons and GPS coordinates and see what happens. Oh, and enriched uranium wouldn't hurt either.

If my memory serves me correctly the Sudanese gov't asked us to take bin laden off their hands but his holiness clinton's justice department said we had nothing to hold him on.

RACK GITMO and WATERBOARDING!!!

Oh, and I don't mean on Huntington Beach.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Wolfman wrote:Have they set a date yet for stoning the teddy bear?
:lol: Rack
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

mvscal wrote:I'm sure Muslim nutters care.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

warren wrote:
Mikey wrote:

That'll teach 'em.
Not really.

Maybe we should just give them flying lessons and GPS coordinates and see what happens. Oh, and enriched uranium wouldn't hurt either.
So warren, you think we should go to Sudan and kill all the Muslims because they arrested a Brit schoolteacher on ridiculous charges and then took to the streets with death to the English signs? They don't even have any oil, you know. Seriously warren you're as much of a nutcase as they are. I think you've been on vacation too long. You need to get back on your meds before you become truly dangerous.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

Is Jihad still the hump of Islam?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

why not just quietly communicate to the sudanese that the woman will be immediately sent home, unscratched or we drop the fukking hammer on them, or the brits do it or whatever.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
warren

Post by warren »

Mikey wrote:
warren wrote:
Mikey wrote: Not really.

So warren, you think we should go to Sudan and kill all the Muslims because they arrested a Brit schoolteacher on ridiculous charges and then took to the streets with death to the English signs? They don't even have any oil, you know. Seriously warren you're as much of a nutcase as they are. I think you've been on vacation too long. You need to get back on your meds before you become truly dangerous.
I agree with you that I should probably take another valium before bedtime, however, I am going to go out on a limb and say YES, oil or no oil we might as well save them the suffering in Darfur and nuke the fucking sub human trash before they export their idiocy over this way.

Listen Mikey, that's tounge and cheek, but there has got to be some day of reckoning with a populace that recieves only one jihadist education and zero free press, literature, and are force fed hatred for Western culture that they know nothing of or about that feed's their sorry asses out of your's and my taxes on a daily basis.

I wish no harm to those uneducated masses, but I wish death and destruction to the aldturerous Imams or fucking Ayatolahs or whatever the fuck they call those worthless slave owning bitches from hell.

Go work over in that part of the world or better yet, go live over there. It ain't right bra, and it's going to take some tactical, precision death of leadership or a long drawn out occupation of that entire monkeyland like we're facing in the 'raq. Them dude's, they ain't right, and they'll deliver their doctrine to your doorstep if you don't deliver your's to them.

God's honest truth bro. Just to taze me for telling you so.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

rack...warren...again.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

warren wrote: we might as well save them the suffering in Darfur and nuke the fucking sub human trash before they export their idiocy over this way.
A more informed way of looking at the situation would be this - The Sudanese government does a massive amount of business with the Chinese and none with the west as they are under embargo.

What's more likely is that the Sudenese government is playing a tit-for-tat game with the British government for the position they've adopted on Darfur.

She'll be released in fifteen days and a hair on her pretty little head won't be harmed.

The sentence wouldn't have been any different if she ran out in the street and kicked someone in the nuts for no reason at all.

Articles like that, framed as it is - are nothing more than wank material for kikes, Christian whack-jobs and liberal social-democrats.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
warren wrote: we might as well save them the suffering in Darfur and nuke the fucking sub human trash before they export their idiocy over this way.
A more informed way of looking at the situation would be this - The Sudanese government does a massive amount of business with the Chinese and none with the west as they are under embargo.

What's more likely is that the Sudenese government is playing a tit-for-tat game with the British government for the position they've adopted on Darfur.

She'll be released in fifteen days and a hair on her pretty little head won't be harmed.

The sentence wouldn't have been any different if she ran out in the street and kicked someone in the nuts for no reason at all.

Articles like that, framed as it is - are nothing more than wank material for kikes, Christian whack-jobs and liberal social-democrats.
Except of course for the pictures of members of the "religion of peace" marching and calling for destruction, death and violence as a solution.

There is that.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Mister Bushice wrote: Except of course for the pictures of members of the "religion of peace" marching and calling for destruction, death and violence as a solution.

There is that.

Yeah, the stock photo of tens of thousands of people, that don't quite match up with the 'two hundred people' who met for about an hour.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

so your good with only hundreds of people calling for the woman's head on a pike? gotcha.

and you equate naming a fukking teddy bear with punching somebody square in the nuts.

god what an apologetic little cunt you are. i wish you'd visit there for a bit. i bet you wouldn't even look at them funny because you know they lop your fukking head off. but, i'n sure you'd be on the west hating bandwagon in 2 seconds.

gawd what a pathetic little cunt you are.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Dr_Phibes wrote:A more informed way of looking at the situation would be this - The Sudanese government does a massive amount of business with the Chinese and none with the west as they are under embargo.
If by "more informed" you mean - "I don't really know what I'm talking about," then yes, you can look at it that way.

They don't do a "masive" amount of anything with respect to the global economy and check out their export/import partners.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... nt/su.html
GDP Rank
172 Sudan $ 2,400 2006 est.
GDP Growth Rate
25 Sudan 9.30 2006 est. when your GDP is so fucking low and you are beginning to grow your economy you'll rank well for growth, but it doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot looking at the bog picture.
Exports: $5.657 billion f.o.b. (2006 est.)
Exports - commodities: oil and petroleum products; cotton, sesame, livestock, groundnuts, gum arabic, sugar
Exports - partners: Japan 48%, China 31%, South Korea 3.8% (2006)
Imports: $7.105 billion f.o.b. (2006 est.)
Imports - commodities: foodstuffs, manufactured goods, refinery and transport equipment, medicines and chemicals, textiles, wheat
Imports - partners: China 17.7%, Saudi Arabia 9%, UAE 5.6%, Egypt 5.2%, Germany 5.1%, India 4.5% (2006)
Economic aid - recipient: $1.829 billion (2005)
Reserves of foreign exchange and gold: $1.66 billion (2006 est.)
Debt - external: $28.2 billion (2006 est.)

Dr_Phibes wrote:Articles like that, framed as it is - are nothing more than wank material for kikes, Christian whack-jobs and liberal social-democrats.
I can't speak for "Christian whack-jobs and liberal social-democrats," but I can tell that kikes prefer porn for wank material. Of course I'm not surprised you're wrong about something so simple and obvious.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
Mikey wrote:They don't even have any oil, you know.
Actually they have a great deal of oil. Why do you suppose China has been running interference for them at the UN?
Apparently you're correct. Their estimated reserves lie somewhere between Ecuador and Azerbaijan.

They just need some help digging a hole deep enough to get at it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:They just need some help digging a hole deep enough to get at it.
Paging Atomic Panties, please pick up the white courtesy phone.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mikey wrote: you think we should go to Sudan and kill all the Muslims because they arrested a Brit schoolteacher on ridiculous charges and then took to the streets with death to the English signs? .
One reason is as good as another.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

smackaholic wrote:
gawd what a pathetic little cunt you are.
Do me a favour and go fuck yourself. You're like an old woman pissing and moaning and twitching behind her curtains.

When some rent-a-mob from the Sudan that no one has ever heard of pops up for an hour and waves around some 'fuck you infidel' (written in english) signs, then vanishes, I'm not the one crapping the bed and calling for MOABS, you are.

It's trivial and it's unimportant, the article is simplistic, sensational and appeals to the lowest common denominator: headonastickclashofcivilisationheadchop. I liken it to being 'alarmed' by second hand smoke or people who drive to fast.

Clearly, the woman is a pawn in a political game.
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: If by "more informed" you mean - "I don't really know what I'm talking about," then yes, you can look at it that way.
Hang on, I know quite a bit about it. I have an interest in the Communist Party Of China and the direction they're heading in.

They've abandoned their ideology and the country requires resources for economic growth and they've gone to Africa to get it. In the Sudan, their are massive reserves that western companies haven't bothered to retrieve, the investment is too much and country is politically unstable. The Chinese don't care, they're going in and they're controlling the entire extraction process from getting it out of the ground to getting it back to China in exchange for massive infrastructure projects - and it's happening all over Africa.

The've adopted a strict non-intervention policy which involves doing business with the Sudanese government (not a paticularly likable bunch) who are involved in a civil war with among others, the SLA (also an unlikable bunch) who get a fat pile of cash from the U.S.

When you actually bother to learn who the players are and where they're getting their support, it's quite easy to become a bit cynical about the endless stream of horseshite from the 'hate our freedom, they all want to kill us, quick someone patrol our ports' crowd. Wherever strategic/economic interests become involved, 'Al Queda' seems to be popping up and it's laughable.

Do yourself a favour and quit trawling You-Tube for talking Palistinian mice and try viewing things from a larger perspective, yeah?.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Hang on, I know quite a bit about it. I have an interest in the Communist Party Of China and the direction they're heading in.

They've abandoned their ideology and the country requires resources for economic growth and they've gone to Africa to get it. In the Sudan, their are massive reserves that western companies haven't bothered to retrieve, the investment is too much and country is politically unstable. The Chinese don't care, they're going in and they're controlling the entire extraction process from getting it out of the ground to getting it back to China in exchange for massive infrastructure projects - and it's happening all over Africa.

The've adopted a strict non-intervention policy which involves doing business with the Sudanese government (not a paticularly likable bunch) who are involved in a civil war with among others, the SLA (also an unlikable bunch) who get a fat pile of cash from the U.S.

When you actually bother to learn who the players are and where they're getting their support, it's quite easy to become a bit cynical about the endless stream of horseshite from the 'hate our freedom, they all want to kill us, quick someone patrol our ports' crowd. Wherever strategic/economic interests become involved, 'Al Queda' seems to be popping up and it's laughable.
Hold on Dr_Sham, you made a wild ass claim about how China is doing "massive" amounts of business with Sudan & the "West" isn't. I post the data that supports that Sudan doesn't do anything "massive" when it comes to the global economy and that their primary Export partner is Japan while China accounts for less than 20% of Sudans imports. You having an interest in Commie China, proclaiming to know about their global ideolgy and posting a bunch of other bullshit that has nothing to do with the topic doesn't change the fact that your wrong.
Dr_Phibes wrote:Do yourself a favour and quit trawling You-Tube for talking Palistinian mice and try viewing things from a larger perspective, yeah?.
Palestinian mice would most likely make a better read than you, hows that for perspective?
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: Hold on Dr_Sham, you made a wild ass claim about how China is doing "massive" amounts of business with Sudan & the "West" isn't. I post the data that supports that Sudan doesn't do anything "massive" when it comes to the global economy and that their primary Export partner is Japan while China accounts for less than 20% of Sudans imports.
Which part of the United States are you in? The upside-down part? Japan is in the east, not the west :?

On the US embargo: http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/07 ... 32676.html

And I'd call 10% of all Chinese oil imports 'massive', they need every drop. How would you describe it? They've pumped in ten billion in infrastructure so far - where do you think the GDP spike comes from?

If you feel a need to count pennies, here's a half decent general overview on current production, projected production, pipelines under construction and tanker terminals being built (shit article otherwise):

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar ... c22_2.html

And to emphasise the potential of reserves, here's a white paper on the American strategic position in West Africa from IASPS:

http://www.iasps.org/strategic/africawhitepaper.pdf
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

mvscal wrote:
We have more than enough nerve gas to address the issue, so lets get cracking. Genocide is good for the environment.
Yeah - but you're a nutcase, you say that about everybody.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:So really, there is no real case against her.
I'm sure Muslim nutters care.
As usual, babs, you're robustly oblivious of the irony.

Consider the sheer..intensity of an American judge as he defies a higher court's ruling to remove his several-ton granite Ten Commandments monument from his courthouse, etc.

So, those Islamic loonies are sub-human, but YOUR good-buddy ZioNutjob Christer cultists are somehow okay?....They're acceptable?

("Israel is all that matters..really!")

Wake the fuck up, you Rove Monkey. He's trash, what are you?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Mikey wrote:

That'll teach 'em.
Not really.

Rack.
Perk wrote:Why do you hate Hallibur....errrr....freedom?
You were right the first time.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:Articles like that, framed as it is - are nothing more than wank material for kikes, Christian whack-jobs and liberal social-democrats.
I can't speak for "Christian whack-jobs and liberal social-democrats," but I can tell that kikes prefer porn for wank material.
So do "liberal social-democrats," fwiw. Or at least, this one does.
Of course I'm not surprised you're wrong about something so simple and obvious.
Go easy on Phibes. Puberty hasn't kicked in for him yet.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote: We should leave them alone and let them kill each other and/or starve to death.

Nah, it makes much more sense to occupy their homeland and intefere with their day-to-day lives.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: So do "liberal social-democrats," fwiw. Or at least, this one does.

Question -- how can anyone possibly justify socialism?

How can you possibly believe that people OWE YOU just because you live in the same country?

Socialism is theft, plain and simple. Terry, don't you often speak of attending a religious university? How do you reconcile christian principles like "Not Steal" with stealing?

I just can't even grasp how anyone could be so much of an over-the-top arrogant prick that you feel justified in taking someone else's money for your own benefit. I mean sure, I talk a mean game of arrogant prick on the internet, but I don't take it so far that I think anyone actually owes me money for it.

But really, I don't even understand what short-circuits in someone's brain that they truly believe random strangers owe them money, and that money should be taken by mandate and force.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Socialism is theft, plain and simple.
Feel free to show me a working economic system that does not or did not involve theft of some for or another. You have the entire history of the world to choose from.

Take your time.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

thanks for pointing out that theft is all around us, marcus. yes, there is theft. dins' point is that theft should not be government fukking policy.