Repus Bowl Redux - Deathmatch in South Bend

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Repus Bowl Redux - Deathmatch in South Bend

Post by T REX »

ND is in its second Repus Bowl of the year. The first coming 0-2 UM vs 0-2 ND.

Each team is near the bottom in every offensive category. How many people off themselves before the half?

Over/under? 48? They bringing back Kevin McDougal or maybe the Rocket? Bettis or Watters?

ND looks pitiful this year....gotta go with the Dookies in the upset special.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Wow, T-Bitch with the understatement of the year........
Hold on to your hats folks, this is fucking gospel....are you sitting down.....hold on, here it comes.......
ND looks pitiful this year
Woah, post of the fucking year..........Man Rixie, this is right up there with the I have a Dream speech, and Lincoln's Gettysberg Address.......top fucking notch.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

A friend of mine subscribes to Rivals and he was reading me some of the posts on the Duke message board. Those guys sound hilarious. They've grown so accustomed to losing that they can see the humor in it.

For a while they were thinking that 2-18 might be the worst combined record ever for two teams playing a nationally televised game until someone did some digging and discovered that in 2000, Army and Navy were a combined 1-19 heading into their annual matchup.
"Keys, woman!"
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

It's amazing how much you care about a 1-9 team. Dome much?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Gator fans are like that.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

i went to the air force game last week for free, told an alum that i wasn't going to pay one red cent for nd tickets didn't have any cash before kickoff and he said he'd let me in for an extra beer i happened to have.

i'm going to see if i can get an alum to PAY ME to attend the duke game. are you going to be there, sissyroo? OH THAT'S RIGHT. wrong team, wrong sport.

reports are this is the highest ticket availability they've had since a thanksgiving game against af in 73.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Welcome to the T REX Bait & Tackle Shop

Today's catch....bitter ND fan.

Killian

Post by Killian »

You didn't bait shit. You're just like your coach. Your desire to see Florida do well is only outweighed by your desire to see ND fail.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I don't think they are bitter...but why do you post so much crap about ND? Just asking...it's not like everyone here is posting stupid articles about a 3 loss UF team...

just sayin
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

As long as 2-3 loss Notre Dame teams are considered for BCS bowl bids, 1 win a season is too much for me.

Go Duke!
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

IndyFrisco wrote:As long as 2-3 loss Notre Dame teams are considered for BCS bowl bids, 1 win a season is too much for me.

Go Duke!
Newsflash: any 2-loss team at the BCS level is probably being considered for a BCS bid.

ND needs a top 14 ranking to be considered for an at-large bid. Same as everyone else (except for non-BCS schools, who, under certain circumstances, can get a BCS at-large bid with a top 16 ranking.)
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Trixmonkey has always rolled like that. Hating on other programs in order to cover the flaws of his own.

Next thing to look for Domer fan is bucrexie starting to send you pm's claiming "bode".
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Killian

Post by Killian »

Nolesy wrote:Next thing to look for Domer fan is bucrexie starting to send you pm's claiming "bode".
Been there, done that when he wasn't posting.

Btw, a candle was lit.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Let's be real here folks....its one of the worst seasons in the history of ND football. It's a big deal period whether its from me or someone else posting it. No one can argue that. Also, its two 1-9 teams battling it out for double digit losses. And its freaking Duke vs ND!!!!!

It's a Repus Bowl.....the only bowl each team will go to.

Frankly, ND fan should accept stuff like this being posted. they know it...we all know it.

It's board fodder....

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: ND needs a top 14 ranking to be considered for an at-large bid.
So closing out with wins over Duke and Stanford and ND is looking at a fiesta bowl berth.

:wink:
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Why is trixie spending so much time on ND/Duke?

Shouldn't he be focused on the meat grinder, no week off, SEC.

Good luck with Fla. Atlantic you ball sucking homer piece of shit. Never talk sos again, loser.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

WolverineSteve wrote:Good luck with Fla. Atlantic you ball sucking homer piece of shit. Never talk sos again, loser.
Whatever. At this time last year, they were playing... uhh... Western Carolina... uhhh... nevermind.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

L45B wrote:
WolverineSteve wrote:Good luck with Fla. Atlantic you ball sucking homer piece of shit. Never talk sos again, loser.
Whatever. At this time last year, they were playing... uhh... Western Carolina... uhhh... nevermind.
Oh.....is that one or two games before we held you to 82 total yards?

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

(predictible TRIX) Read the sig assholes (predictible TRIX)

yeah we get it you beat us...way to go out on a limb there...just too bad you spent the whole run up doubting if UF could win...(I got PM's from you)...

can you get off your infatuation of ND...you blast us for giving SEC honks hell about OOC shit and call us babies and beating topics into the ground and yet this is what your 2nd ND topic in the last week...

give it a rest...they suck this year...so be it...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

T REX wrote:Let's be real here folks....
Make up your fucking mind, Nancy. Are you baiting NDFan or "keeping it real?" You logged on to essentially tell us that ND is bad and the game vs Duke is unappealing?

Thanks for that. Ever consider becoming a local news anchor?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

i'll RAKC you for that one.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

WolverineSteve wrote:Why is trixie spending so much time on ND/Duke?

Shouldn't he be focused on the meat grinder, no week off, SEC.

Good luck with Fla. Atlantic you ball sucking homer piece of shit. Never talk sos again, loser.
Bwa.

All that crying about Kansas's schedule, Trixie, and UF is playing the same teams. No wonder you took a full-time position on the LSU bandwagon right around the spot where Mark Richt was rubbing his dick in Urban's face halfway through the first quarter.

But LSU and Oregon are the two best teams by far....right?

:lol:
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^^^^

Yes because the sagarin rankings (who are biased toward the PAC 10) told him so...
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

And the circle jerk continues.....

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

yep your circle jerk of ND topics...
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

T REX wrote:
L45B wrote:
Oh.....is that one or two games before we held you to 82 total yards?
It was a few games before you pulled off the greatest bitch play in history. You remember Trix monkey don't you? You came in here AFTER Fl. won the NC after being awol all year.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

edited......going to take the high road.....

To FSU fans....its coming....its coming......in the swamp.....

buck: Honest question....do you think this game deserves a thread given the records and ND?

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote:To FSU fans....its coming....its coming......in the swamp.....
Whats coming?

Tebow getting his leg snapped by Geno Hayes?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

T REX wrote:edited......going to take the high road.....

To FSU fans....its coming....its coming......in the swamp.....

buck: Honest question....do you think this game deserves a thread given the records and ND?

How about a lil hungus bet Buc rexie. Oh never mind, I forgot one shouldn't Hungus with some one who has no integrity. Never mind Trix monkey.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Wow...you really are that stupid.....not much I can do about that......

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Killian wrote:It's amazing how much you care about a 1-9 team. Dome much?
It was in ESPN's "dome," and Holz's, given that tonight's "Lou's Pep Talk" was about ND.

Sorry I can't recall any of those "inspirational" lines. I was laughing too hard.

Not to mention two 1-9 teams playing each other on national TV, in HD. :meds:

This year? Are you fucking kidding me?

Thanks, NBC.

Thanks, ESPN.

And you ND fans wonder why the rest of the country fucking hates your team?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Btw, no offense, Killian, Terry and the rest of the rational ND fans here ...

NBC's relationship with ND is like Major League Baseball's relationship with Barry Bonds, over the last 10~ years:

NBC: "Yeah, the guy's an insufferable jerkoff, and his team sucks, most years."

Bonds: "Fuck you. I bring in millions of viewers. Put me on TV."

NBC: "OK, you're a damn-tough negotiator, Barry. We'll pay you millions more than you deserve, you can play absolutely horrid and you won't even have to join a league. Can we suck your dick, too?"

Bonds: "Maybe, if you're lucky. But pay me more, first."

NBC: "Yes, sir."
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Killian

Post by Killian »

No offense taken. I know why people hate ND. Most say "fuck you, you suck." then you get the special ones who can't let it go. And it just shows them that even at 1-9, ND gets more press than their team.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

RadioFan wrote:
Killian wrote:Not to mention two 1-9 teams playing each other on national TV, in HD. :meds:
Sin,

Army vs. Navy most years... (Grambling vs. Southern....)

It happens, deal with it. If you have a black and white rabbit ears unit you are screwed. The rest of the nation can catch a more relevent game.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

RadioFan wrote:
Killian wrote:It's amazing how much you care about a 1-9 team. Dome much?
It was in ESPN's "dome,"
ND has been in ESPN's dome for quite awhile now.

ESPN: "Notre Dame needs to join a conference, and soon, or they risk becoming irrelevant if they haven't already become so."

Not one iota of evidence to back this up, mind you, merely the opinions of the ESPN talking hacks. Hope you don't mind if I give more weight to the opinions of those who, at least, actually care about Notre Dame's football program and want it to do well.

ESPN: "Notre Dame fired Willingham. Therefore, Notre Dame is racist."

No mention of the myriad schools who thus far, have never bothered to hire a black head coach in the first place. Nor was there any mention of New Mexico State firing its head coach around the same time as ND fired Ty. And unlike Ty, New Mexico State's head coach was the winningest coach in the school's history. Of course, it's not exactly going to earn ESPN a whole lot of ratings points if they accuse New Mexico State of racism.

Sad thing here is, I actually agree that there is an element of racism present when it comes to black football coaches. But ESPN is looking for it in all the wrong places.

Fuck ESPN, and their "it's all about us" attitude. Unless there's a game on ESPN that I really want to see, I don't even bother with them anymore.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Well, so far this game is more than living up to the hype. This is just awesome. I'm glued to the TV. Looking like it might be 0-0 heading into halftime. This is like the Plan 9 From Outer Space of college football games.
"Keys, woman!"