[G] Newest Registered Member: AP's Tarp Sized Panties [/G]

The best of the best
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Are you saying that AP was given pics of you post-surgery, and they made their way onto the smack board?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Is this a celebrity roast from 3 boards or what? No Miss Ho Ho, I don't literally mean a roast. You know know, meat that was roasted?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
MissConduct
Crack Whore

Post by MissConduct »

PSUFAN wrote:Are you saying that AP was given pics of you post-surgery, and they made their way onto the smack board?
DING!

Bad on me for trusting the douchebag in the first place. But for him to cry about having the same thing done to him is beyond pussy.
MissConduct
Crack Whore

Post by MissConduct »

BTW, AP... just an observation, but if your ass fits into your girlfriend's panties, you prolly shouldn't be running any type of fat smack.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Oh, I remember those pics of you... I'm cracking up.

The US Geological Society had NASA launch an orbiter around your globbing body. They surveyed where the oil reserves were and sent a lander to mark up your globe/body. Those pics right?

Then you were kind enough to be shuttled to Idaho (where all the racists and skinny tanned people hang out) so when the refineries take your crude, the energy company's "transmission" fees would be lower.

You are a great BIG American.

God bless you.

Bennish

Post by Bennish »

I'd take being fat over your situation - at least fatness is reversible.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

MissConduct wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Are you saying that AP was given pics of you post-surgery, and they made their way onto the smack board?
DING!

Bad on me for trusting the douchebag in the first place. But for him to cry about having the same thing done to him is beyond pussy.
You mean the pictures that you posted up on your weight-loss sob-story pre-op/post-op web page for the general public? The pictures that made you look like Magi-Perv went to work on you with a baseball bat for eating the last pizza? Those pictures?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
MissConduct
Crack Whore

Post by MissConduct »

Wow, just wow.

I never realized it before that pic, but between your obsession with my weight and the size of those panties... you're a Chubby Chaser!

It all makes sense now.
MissConduct
Crack Whore

Post by MissConduct »

Cuda wrote:
MissConduct wrote:
DING!

You mean the pictures that you posted up on your weight-loss sob-story pre-op/post-op web page for the general public? The pictures that made you look like Magi-Perv went to work on you with a baseball bat for eating the last pizza? Those pictures?
It was password protected, so no it wasn't for the general public. ~whiff~
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

No, they were for anyone to see Miss Kerosene.

MissConduct
Crack Whore

Post by MissConduct »

Sorry if your spreadsheet is incorrect.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

No it wasn't. I didn't have your password and I followed the trail back there & looked at them myself (just like everybody else did)- along with your weepy descriptions of your inability to control your eating, and how tough it was to cut back to just one 18" Dominoes Double-Everything pizza a day
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I think she had coupons for Good Eats and doubled down.

MissConduct
Crack Whore

Post by MissConduct »

You each have your own little fantasies about what really happened. I understand you have very little to grasp at when it comes to trying to upset me. Hell, you really don't have anything, but I'd hate to shatter the illusion. So, flail away.

Anyway, it still doesn't make AP any less of a whiney pussy in this thread. Or the numerous others.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

AP even posting at all is the equivalent of Larry Craig refusing to resign.

Although we have more evidence AP actually is a sicko.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

My favorite part about this whole thing is that AP claims he "stretched out" his g/f's panties until they fit him. Do those look stretched out in the slightest? No. Looks to me like the "hottie" g/f has a 36" waist. Nice score, bro. :lol:
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

So let's get this right...

You signed up on this board today to say nobody has a grasp when it comes to upsetting you. I have nothing. It's an illusion. I guess I'm flailing away as Cude's is?

Is that what you're saying?

MissConduct
Crack Whore

Post by MissConduct »

Bennish wrote:AP even posting at all is the equivalent of Larry Craig refusing to resign.
:lol: I think I like you! Just lose that avatar. :vurp:
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

OCmike wrote:My favorite part about this whole thing is that AP claims he "stretched out" his g/f's panties until they fit him. Do those look stretched out in the slightest? No. Looks to me like the "hottie" g/f has a 36" waist. Nice score, bro. :lol:
IF, you've ever been with what isn't an Emu... do you know anything about lingerie? See the side straps? Those were stretched beyond the elasticity. Size 5's are now size Me. Destroyed forever. Mikey made a wise observation that maybe my ass isn't that big. Which tells me many of you are hoggin' it up. Miss Ho Ho is a trim thing like you are hooked up with right OC Mike? You've met her too. Go play intramurals brother. Go play intramurals.

MissConduct
Crack Whore

Post by MissConduct »

Atomic Punk wrote:So let's get this right...

You signed up on this board today to say nobody has a grasp when it comes to upsetting you. I have nothing. It's an illusion. I guess I'm flailing away as Cude's is?

How is calling you a whiney, hypocritical, pussy upsetting me. It's just stating the truth.

BTW, I had signed up 1/15/05, I just don't remember the email address or password. You can update the spreadsheet now.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

The elasticity is irrelevant to the square yardage of that piss-colored fabric. I could make myself a dress out of those underwear.
Last edited by Bennish on Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

MissConduct wrote:
Bennish wrote:AP even posting at all is the equivalent of Larry Craig refusing to resign.
Hey Miss Ho Ho... Got's a question for you. Ready?

How come the majority of the posters on YOUR board are banned here or don't post here?

Also, you are shacking up with the most delusional bitch on the boards in SG's sister? Damn, don't you have a refinery to get tapped at today?

MissConduct
Crack Whore

Post by MissConduct »

Atomic Punk wrote:
MissConduct wrote:
Hey Miss Ho Ho... Got's a question for you. Ready?

How come the majority of the posters on YOUR board are banned here or don't post here?

Also, you are shacking up with the most delusional bitch on the boards in SG's sister? Damn, don't you have a refinery to get tapped at today?
That's 4 questions. Way to show off those 1st grade math skills. But anyway...

1. Ready for what? More of you avoiding the issues?

2. Ask the posters and/or the people who banned them yourself. I couldn't care less.

3. Sorry if I don't "live" on the boards anymore, but I assume you are referring to Bennish. But no, why would I be shaking up with someone I don't know?

4. Do you even realize how retarded you are? I'll play along anyway though since you actually think you're being funny. I wish, I'd never have to pay for gas again.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

Just in case anybody's wondering why I am calling myself Bennish... Remember that high school teacher who was recorded by a student comparing Bush to Hitler?

It was a shit troll I signed up here a long time ago in case I need to get in in a hurry to whip AP shit. Too bad mvscal beat me to it with the ultimate thread-jacking of all time.

When I came here, the avatar was erased. And how come my smileys won't work?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Atomic Punk wrote:
OCmike wrote:My favorite part about this whole thing is that AP claims he "stretched out" his g/f's panties until they fit him. Do those look stretched out in the slightest? No. Looks to me like the "hottie" g/f has a 36" waist. Nice score, bro. :lol:
IF, you've ever been with what isn't an Emu... do you know anything about lingerie? See the side straps? Those were stretched beyond the elasticity. Size 5's are now size Me. Destroyed forever. Mikey made a wise observation that maybe my ass isn't that big. Which tells me many of you are hoggin' it up.

I do know about lingerie, just not about wearing it. BWA! Anyway, You can tell how big those bloomers are by the fact that they aren't cutting into your waist in the slightest and by the size of the ass on them. Size 5? I think you screwed up your decimal point there, dude.

Don't be ashamed that your girlfriend strolling into Lane Bryant is like Norm walking into Cheers.
AP wrote:Miss Ho Ho is a trim thing like you are hooked up with right OC Mike? You've met her too. Go play intramurals brother. Go play intramurals.
A-swing-and-a-miss. See, I like my women petite and hispanic...or at least brunette. And one of the qualifiers is that under no conditions, "stretched" or otherwise, would I fit into her underwear. Spin away, brother. Spin away.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone is even believing there is a woman of any kind involved in this.

It was AP himself cruising Lane Bryant.

Why is this so hard to comprehend?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Atomic Punk wrote:... do you know anything about lingerie? See the side straps?
This is sounding like an episode of What Not To Wear (...on the internet).

You're the self-proclaimed queen of the Cooking Forum and now you're giving Cosmo-esque
10 Tips To Turn On Your Hubby In The Bedroom pictorials...

You'll make a wonderful housewife someday, zz. Props.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

Making up a lame excuse to cover for the fact that you are simply a crossdresser?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Atomic Punk wrote:do you know anything about lingerie?
Archive.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Bennish wrote:Just in case anybody's wondering why I am calling myself Bennish
I've been waiting for days for you to explain..
When I came here, the avatar was erased. And how come my smileys won't work?
You have to either show your tits or take a pic of yourself wearing APS "dainty" pink undies for that stuff to be activated.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

I've already been through full initiation over at .net, so save your pleas for some other dumb bitch who stumbles in here.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

If Y2K's drunken mug was peering out from the top of those undies, that'd be perfect.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

See if I got this right again...

AP is sticking with the "your wife is fat" defense as to why he prances around in his obese grandmother's panties?

That just doesn't seem like it's going to end well. But then again, we're talking about a "man" who thought posting a pic of him wearing some unmentionables was going to score him cred with internet skanks who live on the other side of the country.

Sound judgement and AP apparently had a little falling out.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Y2K

That's the guy who shared hotel rooms with AP, right?

How'd you like to be a fly on the wall in that room? I'm guessing even the flies were grossed out.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

MissConduct wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So let's get this right...

How is calling you a whiney, hypocritical, pussy upsetting me. It's just stating the truth.

BTW, I had signed up 1/15/05, I just don't remember the email address or password. You can update the spreadsheet now.
Listen, Cowduct, there's no doubt you're really Magi-Perv's wife because EVERY fucking THING has to be about YOU. Sure as the moon revolves around the earth, you have to be the center of attention. Let AP have his moment in the spotlight you fat, disgusting sow.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

MadRussian wrote:Image
Wow AP, you look hot in green eyeshadow.:rock:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bennish wrote:I've already been through full initiation over at .net, so save your pleas for some other dumb bitch who stumbles in here.
Hmm... this might be interesting

I don't think you've been thru a "full initiation" at T1B yet. So let's get this process started, shall we?

First off, the SOS at .net is pathetic. Most of those 'tards fit into one of two categories.

1. Those that have been run by poptart.

2. Those that are yet to be run by poptart.

But wait! There's still another category. This one's all inclusive. It contains the shit starting, spamming bitches who run around from board to BOARD looking to gain some cred for their pathetic existance by posting at all hours of the day and night.

Do you fit into this category, Bennish? Or should I call you Red Rover?
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

The only person I see Poptart running is the crossdresser you accepted with open arms.