[G] Newest Registered Member: AP's Tarp Sized Panties [/G]

The best of the best
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

So, I wanna know, AP...

On your updated spreadsheet, what will the header to column BC be? Better yet, what will all the cells under 'Swivel-eye Atomic Pantie's' column say?

This is all sooooo fucking ironic. The master of spreadsheeting takes one up the ass... by his own accord making it that much more funny.

Fucking douche.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

How about a little gratitude to AP for entertaining us?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How about we stick with ridiculing him?
It is surely funnier than calling someone fat or short. It is funnier than lazy eye smack or Jetta smack. Funnier than horse wife smack or calling someone a commie.
Give us a break it's pretty funny.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

warren wrote:
Mikey wrote:Based on decals on about 50% of the non "working" pick - ups around here the new recommendation is "Cowboy Up".

A few pics of AP in cowboy hat and assless chaps might be just what BSmack is looking for.
That is fucking funny, you may be a California fruitcake, but at least you still bring it when your on this comic book link.

Cowboy and assless chaps, that's freaking classic.

BrokeBack Mountain smack is always right on time.

Cowboy up, Tex.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Kierland wrote:How about we stick with ridiculing him?.
I hope I never suggested stopping that.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Dinsdale wrote:That is by far the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on these baords, and the second-placed entry isn't even close to appraoching that.

Even worse then the Fatsak/Action Figure marriage of 02????
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:
Neely8 wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:That is by far the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on these baords, and the second-placed entry isn't even close to appraoching that.

Even worse then the Fatsak/Action Figure marriage of 02????
Much. Fatsak is a genial tard with a remarkably smooth frontal lobe. He just doesn't know any better.
The problem I have with this line of reasoning is that it implies that AP does know better.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Mike, seriously, slink your drunk ass away as you should. Kat and I were seriously not amused.

:x
warren

Post by warren »

Mikey wrote:
warren wrote:
Mikey wrote:Based on decals on about 50% of the non "working" pick - ups around here the new recommendation is "Cowboy Up".

A few pics of AP in cowboy hat and assless chaps might be just what BSmack is looking for.
That is fucking funny, you may be a California fruitcake, but at least you still bring it when your on this comic book link.

Cowboy and assless chaps, that's freaking classic.

BrokeBack Mountain smack is always right on time.

Cowboy up, Tex.
My family has been in the farming and ranching industry since long before they were afraid of my birth, yet I have not come to understand what the fuck that "cowboy up" bullshit is.

It's on every dually pick up in Texas that has mud flaps the size of douchelord's labia yet not a speck of mud on them and I still don't get it.

I hate bumper decals period yet in comes in to a very close second to calvin pissing on ford or chevy or whatever dumbass neckcar twister that hasn't broken his spine yet's number and that's a photo finish.

I'm sitting in a farmhouse surrounded by a herd of black angus and I don't mean Salad Tosser's harem and I still can not understand cowboy up. I'm not great but I know how to ride with respect and I don't mean riding that crackhead pussy who used post about watchching his homey's do his old lady, but finally and formally I will tell you city dwelling tonsil tickled towel boys that there is no such thing as "cowboying up."

You pay some spic to do that shit and you ride to get fucking laid by the prom queen, fuck you, caballero's come a dollar day, cowboy's get their rig's towed by the bank.

At least Avacado Mikey's half memories of Jerry and the Band at the Cow Palace and Mountain View get that fucking point.

Thank you.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Atomic Punk wrote:Awwww... look at the strong reactions from "males" lamenting they either married hogs or can't get quality trim. Keep at it. You can move to Korea to get a "hottie," or live in the U&L and claim to pull skanks while having 15,000+ posts. I've actually seen a few pics of BSmacked, who btw has 15,000+ posts as his "hot wife" gets all of his attention.. Don't tell me YOU are married none other than a fat pasty white hogggg.

No Cude's... no pics were ever sent to a dude as KC Scott says in his deflection.

Exile poopfart? Why? Are you afraid of something? Sounds like it. How do you say "exile" in slope or gook? Yes TWIS, she asked me to. Didn't like the idea at first but now it's cool.

Okay asshats, waste more time telling me how it is and that y'all married models...
SG Sister = SG = Dude
Yes, it may appear algebreic, but it's not that difficult to figure out.
What appears as rational thought to you is nonsense when thought is applied
We've all only been doing this 8 years or so - and none of it triggered the "oh yea, this is troll job" synapse?

Damn, Mike.......

So the real issue hear is your in a mid life crisis - 43, spotty job resume', lack of relationship... yadda, dabba doo
There's only about a 1,000 or so My space or similar spots you might actually make contact with a "real" female and yet you decide to try and hook up on a troll board????
Bwa.
Bwa.
and Bwa.

And as much as misery does love company, your gonna have to dwell in this cesspool alone.
Sorry to break the news, but many of us..... errr.... some... errr a few that I've actually met are normal, functional adults with real careers, relationaships and material possessions above and beyod what could be squeezed into a 16' U-haul
(and at least one reallly did marry a former Ocean Pacific model)
So the "Your all Losers too" defense isn't gonna cut warm butter this time.

Advice from someone who is not your enemy: Bite the bullet. Just say you were whack drunk or methed up and had lost all sense of reason.
Find (or pay) some hottie to take a pic with you - put it up, claim bode then start a new Van Halen thread.

But for love of Got, don't keep fighting a battle you have no chance of winning

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

It's cool dude. I was fucking blasted and I'm all good with taking the bullet. The hottie thing is real but even at my worst, no fucking way I'll put her pic up. For those that will disbelieve... have you seen some fucked up dudes with super hot chicks, or is every hot chick with a pretty boy all into himself? No joke.

She knows I waste time on a smack board from the laptop to blow off steam, but couldn't care less about whatever it is I do here. I've never sent any pics to SG or his sister. I still don't know if it's SG or he really does have a sister. So that is flat out incorrect with this SG thing about Bemish/AP eye trolls galore.

I know the reinqueer are all putting on their costumes ready to have some fun Black Friday, but goddamn... be FUNNY this year reinqueers. I've taken shit for 10 years and I'm still going to fight shit posters, shit trolls, and whomever wants a piece. These boards have died down to boredom and all of a sudden, those with really shitty personal lives are going at me 24/7 with new trolls, pic wytching, etc. That's a good thing right? Sure it is.

Here is the funniest thing in all of these threads... KFC Paul joing in the pile-ons and EVERYBODY was smacking him in what should have been a slam dunk AP pile-on. That piece of shit chimes in and even my board foes are all over him.

Lastly to Kevnic... this girl IS that good bro. So tell Kat to chill out.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You just wont stay down, will you?

This is spiralling downwards at an alarming rate. I'm actually starting to worry.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Not really Martard. You are a shit poster and NEED a pack to help you out. Let's see a pic of you fatass. Still won't do it or you will be laughed at and ALL of your personal smack will be what it really is... weak.

Post up, or as Mikey sez "Cowboy Up!"

Fucking loser.

Bennish

Post by Bennish »

Atomic Punk wrote: I've never sent any pics to SG or his sister.
liar
I still don't know if it's SG or he really does have a sister.
Then you're an idiot.

You sent me this when you were trying to get some tail off the internet...

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I meant these current semi nude/nude pics that you are obsessed over you stupid cunt. The ones you are lusting over now.

Now with that above pic a year or so ago, I challenged you to post your pic like I do to all of the tards that couldn't get laid in a morgue. You never posted yours in return.

If you say I ever sent you nude pics then you are a liar. I believe it was you that said those nude pics just showed up.

I thought you were banned here anyway... or was that your bro?

I went over to .net and see you and the uber tards just jerking all over yourself about what? Two fucking pictures that are basically PG?

You are an obsessed stupid cunt. I thought lawyers worked and not post 24/7 on multiple message boards. My bad.

edit: Are you fucking serious about me hitting on you? You got to be fucking kidding me. WOW!

Bennish

Post by Bennish »

You PM'ed me that pic AFTER I posted a pic on thetrolls.net.

Don't make me find those threads and your deranged PM's and post them here to further establish you as a psycho and liar.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

ap, for your fucking sake, you need to be heavily sedated and institutionalized as soon as possible. your complete detachment from reality, nevertheless the interwebs, proves you aren't capable of being an asset to society and should be exiled to its fringes immediately.

anything short of you getting a lobotomy is a disservice to our great nation.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

And EVERYBODY said you were SG. I was doing this thing called "calling you out." Who can believe a silly cunt like you. You can manipulate posts, PM's o whatever. No shit, you stay up night after night posting and wanting ATTENTION.

Katy, Chyna, and I tag teamed your ass hard and you welched out. Anything you post lacks credibility. Before you do it, I've done te PM or post edit thing before to make it look like somebody said something.

I think I said I'll send you a pic of me and you are sending me one back which you never did. Instead, you made up some shit about not wanting to be seen. You are a lowlife piece of shit and are loving attention from a male.

How many cyberflesh dongs and vibes have you worn out in the last few months?

Bitch, why are you sporting a pic of me as your avatar? Martard is creaming his shorts everytime he see's that thing. You've never posted a real pic of you anyway you stupid fucking cunt.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I assumed the streaks on the mirror were jizz spray. I see now that they were probably spittle foam.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

Don't make me find the post here where you admit I ran you from trolls.net.

I also note your "team" is comprised of chicks and you.

P.S. My pic is in my sig at trolls.net and has been for months.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Oh PSU... you are the last person to be talking about spots. "Stick" your undies to being a voyeur. Stay out yo. SM, you might as well sit out also as I'm going at one turd target... SG's spamming sister. Eye think this can get good if she does what I think she will do next.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Some friendly advice? Back away for 15 minutes or so. Let the boards do what they do for a bit - there's nothing you can do about it at this point.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

Atomic Punk wrote:this can get good if she does what I think she will do next.
This was the kind of borderline personality disorder crap you were spewing at me a year ago.

I'm like a puppet on your string, right?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Atomic Punk wrote: this can get good
Actually, this will probably get worse for you before it gets better.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

A'ight dude. It's cool. I'l drop this whole thing right now and will refrain.

I now remember why I haven't posted at Russ's board now. (he's a cool mofo-ish) It's because of this shit that a spamming cunt that is full of shit pulls.

You got it PSU. I'll be all Fonzy like. I'll "Be cool." I'll hang low mang. Peace yo.

Bennish

Post by Bennish »

You just admitted I ran you again.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Atomic Punk, just sayin' to PSU wrote:A'ight dude. It's cool. I'l drop this whole thing right now
:shock:

Bwah!

Sorry, AP. Dude, eject now. Seriously.

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Atomic Punk wrote:It's cool dude. I was fucking blasted and I'm all good with taking the bullet. The hottie thing is real but even at my worst, no fucking way I'll put her pic up.
At your worst, eh? While it's hard to believe that there could be something even more self-degrating than what we've all had the misfortune of viewing here, there's this little part of each of us that isn't in the least surprised knowing that you can, and most likely HAVE, sunk even lower than what we currently know.
I know the reinqueer are all putting on their costumes...
Costumes? Oh goodie! Can I play?

sin,

socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

PSUFAN wrote:I assumed the streaks on the mirror were jizz spray. I see now that they were probably spittle foam.
Wait for the lab report. When plus sized panties get in a bunch there's no telling how far and wide MSR, man spunk residue, can travel.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

PSUFAN wrote:I assumed the streaks on the mirror were jizz spray. I see now that they were probably spittle foam.
I just spit coffee on my keyboard lmao
P.J. O'Rourke.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

warren wrote:
My family has been in the farming and ranching industry since long before they were afraid of my birth, yet I have not come to understand what the fuck that "cowboy up" bullshit is.

It's on every dually pick up in Texas that has mud flaps the size of douchelord's labia yet not a speck of mud on them and I still don't get it.

I hate bumper decals period yet in comes in to a very close second to calvin pissing on ford or chevy or whatever dumbass neckcar twister that hasn't broken his spine yet's number and that's a photo finish.
I think most of those pickups, at least around here, are owned by Shania Twain wannabe chicks who think that tight faded jeans, cowboy boots, straw cowboy hats and lots of silver jewelry are the height of fashion. Them and their boyfreinds who are out driving them to their Wednesday night line dancing lessons.

The other decal I don't get is the one on the SUV that shows how big your family is. You know, like two big fish and three little fish, or two big pairs of shoes and four little sandals, or maybe even two big pics of AP in his panties and three little pics of perk.
warren

Post by warren »

Mikey wrote:
warren wrote:

I think most of those pickups, at least around here, are owned by Shania Twain wannabe chicks who think that tight faded jeans, cowboy boots, straw cowboy hats and lots of silver jewelry are the height of fashion. Them and their boyfreinds who are out driving them to their Wednesday night line dancing lessons.

The other decal I don't get is the one on the SUV that shows how big your family is. You know, like two big fish and three little fish, or two big pairs of shoes and four little sandals, or maybe even two big pics of AP in his panties and three little pics of perk.
I've yet to see the decal that numbers one's white trash offspring, however, I imagine if I stay in the States long enough I'll witness the AP panty stickers soon enough.

Hey Mikey if you'll let me know how to do this, I am illiterate in both the written word AND the computer, I'd like to know how to post some pictures from my e-mail. My Mother-in -law took some decent one's of the fire in London yesterday from her flat which is we live when I work in the North Sea.

They're pretty cool, I live within walking distance from that dump that burned. We are applauding the person that finally burned that vacant lot. Now if they could just burn the mussie's out as well I'd probably stay in the East End permanently.

TIA-W
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Check your PMs
MissConduct
Crack Whore

Post by MissConduct »

Atomic Punk wrote:Dudes, I never posted them. Not one of you are going after anyone posting my images that I never wanted posted in public.

Fuck you KC Scott for not doing the right thing. I never bitched to one m0d or Admin for letting this shit fly. Not one of you stopped SG's sister from spamming this shit and there you go.
You are by FAR the biggest, whiniest, hypocritical, pussy on the interwebs. Period. How soon you forget posting pictures of me post surgery that were only meant for a few people to see.

Karma is a bitch, BITCH.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I'll bet you are fat again.

edit: My bad, I meant FATTER Miss Ho Ho.

MissConduct
Crack Whore

Post by MissConduct »

Wow, you runn3d me. :walleyedroll:
MissConduct
Crack Whore

Post by MissConduct »

Why am I not surprised he's dodging the fact that he pulled the same shit? Meh... once a pussy, always a pussy.