Hey PSU didn't you post a link

Tech questions and answers, video game stuff.

Moderator: ElTaco

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Hey PSU didn't you post a link

Post by Mister Bushice »

to some program that shows individual house numbers on a google earth like map?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Can't say I remember that. I are you talking about google streetview?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Hmm not sure.

Basically I need to know the street address of a particular house so I can look up some information on it, but I only know the address of a house about 3 doors down, and I don't plan on being there for a few weeks. I thought I saw a link here once that showed up all the street addresses on a google like map.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

try zillow.com

not sure what kind of information ur looking for
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

I used to live in this neighborhood, and I just heard that an old friend of mine I knew when I lived there died, but I have not been able to find any info on the house addy.

I just want to send a condolence card, but the dude is invisible everywhere I've checked, and I don't remember his house addy, only my old one.

Dude was good at getting off the grid. I have good resources, and he is not on them.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mister Bushice wrote:I used to live in this neighborhood, and I just heard that an old friend of mine I knew when I lived there died, but I have not been able to find any info on the house addy.

I just want to send a condolence card, but the dude is invisible everywhere I've checked, and I don't remember his house addy, only my old one.

Dude was good at getting off the grid. I have good resources, and he is not on them.
No death notice in the local paper? If there is, you should be able to find out who did the funeral arrangements. From there, you could contact the funeral director and either get the address (not overly likely) or ask the funeral director to forward the condolence card for you.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

No local paper out that way, just one of those regional ones that are not on line as far as I could see, I doubt someone as off the grid as this dude would want one posted anyway.

That zillow.com link did the trick. That was the one I remembered. I found his house number from that.