[G] Moving sale kicked out of Bill Maher show [/G] *Warning*

The best of the best
warren

Post by warren »

BSmack wrote:OK, there is ONE wytch that I was able to whip through fast enough to avoid potential prying eyes.

F-ing brilliant!!!
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

warren wrote:Do you really think that I would care what any of you anonymous cocksuckers would think of me when your above retort is the best that has come back.

When I'm on this toilet seat of a forumn it's because I don't feel good and I'm not at work.

I don't give a fuck who you think you are, but "commie fuck" is a generational insult, and if that dates me, so fucking what.

Bring something to this latrine or go back to your info tech advisement cubicle in New Dheli and don't forget to buy your KY ass lubricant on the way home, I'd hate for that abrasion you're going to recieve this evening to actually lessen your ability to concentrate on your on-line gaming tourney this weekend.

What a fuckwad, this place has zero zip anymore and very few are remaining who "get it."
RACK
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Ok, that'll rack!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

warren wrote:Bring something to this latrine...
You mean something as epic as calling someone a commie? I'll get right on that.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rack c_u.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Rack Major Private for that one.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Rack Major Private for that one.
It was C/U.

Rack her.... errr him...err her....aw fuck it.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote:
warren wrote:You fucking commie fucks...
You don't care if anyone takes you seriously do you?
Now you tell me that's what this is all about.

I've got some serious rethinking to do.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Rack Major Private for that one.
It was C/U.

Rack her.... errr him...err her....aw fuck it.
Ahhh, my bad. Makes sense now. I wondered how he got clever all of the sudden.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Atomic Punk wrote:I'm sure nobody gives a fuck. Sure, the tards that couldn't get laid in a morgue might enjoy them, but these pics are nothing.
The pics are "nothing," huh?

Yeah, that defense is gonna work out real well for you, Androgynous Punk. Everybody will suddenly lose interest because AP chimed in with "the pics are nothing."

Yyyyyyyyyeah. Not so much.

Funny how the pics are "nothing" when it's YOU sporting the panties, eh? Strange how it works like that, huh? If Marty or PSU had similar pics exposed, would they also be "nothing" according to you?

I'm so sure.

As for this "you can't smack" angle you routinely play...all these years I've read you on these boards your entire smack arsenal revolves around the following:

You're a shit troll
You're a tard
You're a canatard
You can't smack
You're a sniper
You're gay
Your wife is fat

This pretty much sums it up. You don't even make an effort to turn these tired, cliche insults into something clever or witty. Nothing you post is memorable - largely due to the fact that your rants are drunken, blurry episodes. You don't have a way with words. You can't describe. You can't create. You aren't entertaining, only sad and bitter. You aren't engaging in any way, and quite frankly, I don't think you've ever been considered a quality or even remotely comical smacker on these boards. If there's somebody on this forum NOT named AP that would like to prove me wrong, then please, I'm all ears.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Ahhh, my bad. Makes sense now. I wondered how he got clever all of the sudden.
Really? I always thought he was pretty good at it.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

PSUFAN wrote:As for the smack - I don't think it's really begun yet.
Quite the understatement.

Seasonally Yours,

bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: You're a shit troll yes
You're a tard yes sometimes
You're a canatard hell no
You can't smack yes all the time
You're a sniper what you talkin bout willis
You're gay no, never
Your wife is fat - bwahahahahahahah
not good at the ubb code thinger. sorry.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I don't think you've ever been considered a quality or even remotely comical smacker on these boards.
On the contrary, Atomic Dump is highly comical. You couldn't pay someone for this level of entertainment.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

War Wagon wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I don't think you've ever been considered a quality or even remotely comical smacker on these boards.
On the contrary, Atomic Dump is highly comical. You couldn't pay someone for this level of entertainment.

Valid point.
RACK
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
warren

Post by warren »

RadioFan wrote:
warren wrote:Do you really think that I would care what any of you anonymous cocksuckers would think of me when your above retort is the best that has come back.

When I'm on this toilet seat of a forumn it's because I don't feel good and I'm not at work.

I don't give a fuck who you think you are, but "commie fuck" is a generational insult, and if that dates me, so fucking what.

Bring something to this latrine or go back to your info tech advisement cubicle in New Dheli and don't forget to buy your KY ass lubricant on the way home, I'd hate for that abrasion you're going to recieve this evening to actually lessen your ability to concentrate on your on-line gaming tourney this weekend.

What a fuckwad, this place has zero zip anymore and very few are remaining who "get it."
RACK
Thanks old Radio Commie, as always you get it, I'm bailing, the Nyquil is kicking my ass.

Sobriety is a dangerous thing, don't try it.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

warren wrote: "commie fuck" is a generational insult
Nonsense. It applies as much today as it ever did.
warren

Post by warren »

Bennish wrote:
warren wrote: "commie fuck" is a generational insult
Nonsense. It applies as much today as it ever did.
Amen.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Rack Fu wrote:Am I the only one that had a "It places the lotion in the basket" moment here?

First to wytch AP with Buffalo Bill wins a prize.
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

That is so fucking hilarious I can hardly comprehend it.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Last edited by MadRussian on Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

BWAH!
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Does this mean I am off the hook as the proverbial doormat?
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Does this mean I am off the hook as the proverbial doormat?
tread lightly, DICKSTAIN

your faggotyass is near the top of my list. including that bitch of yours, cuz she counts as 3 kills.
Get fucked, dick.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

MadRussian wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:Am I the only one that had a "It places the lotion in the basket" moment here?

First to wytch AP with Buffalo Bill wins a prize.
:shock:
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Does this mean I am off the hook as the proverbial doormat?
absolutely not, but you get credit for asking.