[G] Moving sale kicked out of Bill Maher show [/G] *Warning*

The best of the best
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

[G] Moving sale kicked out of Bill Maher show [/G] *Warning*

Post by Mister Bushice »

But I'm kind of surprised anyone was able to read his protest sign, given how close tothe ground it was.
Maher boots protester from audience

Bill Maher can add "security guard" to his job description alongside comedian and political commentator.

Maher on Friday night helped security remove a rowdy protester from the studio during his weekly HBO show "Real Time with Bill Maher," and it was all captured on live television.

Maher was talking science during one of his weekly panel discussions when a protester in his audience stood up, held up a smuggled-in sign reading "9/11 is a cover up fraud" and shouted comments to the same effect.

The host tried to shout down the audience member, who only became more agitated.

"Do we have some (expletive) security in this building," Maher yelled, "or do I have to come down there and kick his (expletive)?"

When security reached the man's aisle and the man resisted leaving, Maher ran into the seats and helped them push him out the door, shouting "Out! Out! Out!"

Several other protesters, sprinkled throughout the audience, then stood up and shouted.

"This isn't the Iowa Caucus, OK, we're not here to debate," Maher shouted with most of his audience cheering him on. "This is the problem with live television."

The incident was shown live on the East Coast, and the network appeared to show the entire affair unedited for the taped-delayed West Coast version.

After the instigators were ejected, Maher told his panelists -- MSNBC's Chris Matthews, Los Angeles Times columnist Joel Stein and Congresswoman Sheila Jackson -- that they often linger outside his studio to share 9/11 conspiracy theories with him and try to get into the show.

"It's the only time I defend Bush," he said.

"I'm thinking about firing my audience department," he added.

Regular audience members found the ruckus thrilling.

"We picked a very exciting night to be here," Eliot Stein, a 54-year-old high school teacher, said via cell phone. "There's few live TV shows anymore, and here you got to see, it was like a movie. it was great."

Phone and e-mail messages left with HBO officials late Friday were not immediately returned
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

There's no mention of a lisp; how do you know it was TVO?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I just watched it. That guy was way too tall to be TVO.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

If he was wearing a long coat, he may have been standing on another TVOS shoulders.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

And yet I know 10 times as much about it as you.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

And yet I know 10 times as much about it as you.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

and 10X as s-l-o-w ???
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

I believe MS was arguing with his other, equally vapid personality, thus the double post.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

"Do we have some (expletive) security in this building," Maher yelled, "or do I have to come down there and kick his (expletive)?"
I'd pay money to watch Bill Maher attempt to kick anyone's ass. Dude is not what you'd call a physical specimen.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Moving Sale wrote:And yet I know 10 times as much about it as you.
Of course you do. There is a midget conversion factor isn't there? You know what's funny? Perk is now taller than you in respect to Canadian currency.

Hell, PSU may shit in another pair of (what were) tighty-whiteys while attempting to "smack" very soon.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

:shock:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Wow.

There's no coming back against that.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

mvscal wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:And yet I know 10 times as much about it as you.
Of course you do. There is a midget conversion factor isn't there? You know what's funny? Perk is now taller than you in respect to Canadian currency.

Hell, PSU may shit in another pair of (what were) tighty-whiteys while attempting to "smack" very soon.

I'm sure there must be a perfectly reasonable explanation. Take your time.
As much as I want to stick up for Mikey, he is definitely a silk wearing closet case.
Last edited by Jerkovich on Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

mvscal wrote: I'm sure there must be a perfectly reasonable explanation. Take your time.
I never posted that pic on any board or in public. I guess the rules don't apply.

Simple really. I have a smoking hot 27 y/o girlfriend that likes to take pictures of herself and she has pestered me for months to wear something of hers and take a picture wearing something of hers. So I thought of how disgusting a pose PSU did a few years back and did the same with her now stretched out panties. She likes it for whatever reason.

Y'all can pile-on all you want, butt I am not going to make a big deal of the private info a certain poster sent you.

Props to the [G] inserted in the title. We shall see who the real closet homos are very soon. Have at it, doesn't bother me a bit. If she asked me to do it again and I got the same reward, fuckin' A bubba. I just hope none of you are jerking off to my pic right now. I'll bet a few of you already have.

Bennish

Post by Bennish »

But you PM'ed it to someone like a moron.

Let's see a pic of this "hot 27 year old."

And what about this one?

Your theory doesn't apply here because you are not wearing her huge underwear in this one.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Is this "an episode of cheaters that we never wanted to see"?

Gets my vote.

Anyone got something to burn these images out of my skull?

Anyone?

Bueller?
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

I think we can all be confident in the assumption that AP does not get pussy in the quality or volume he claims if this is what he thinks turns chicks on.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Atomic Punk wrote:
mvscal wrote: I'm sure there must be a perfectly reasonable explanation. Take your time.
I never posted that pic on any board or in public. I guess the rules don't apply.

Simple really. I have a smoking hot 27 y/o girlfriend that likes to take pictures of herself and she has pestered me for months to wear something of hers and take a picture wearing something of hers. So I thought of how disgusting a pose PSU did a few years back and did the same with her now stretched out panties. She likes it for whatever reason.

Y'all can pile-on all you want, butt I am not going to make a big deal of the private info a certain poster sent you.

Props to the [G] inserted in the title. We shall see who the real closet homos are very soon. Have at it, doesn't bother me a bit. If she asked me to do it again and I got the same reward, fuckin' A bubba. I just hope none of you are jerking off to my pic right now. I'll bet a few of you already have.
:shock: Shhheeesh Mike, I was only kidding.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Atomic Punk wrote:Simple really. I have a smoking hot 27 y/o girlfriend that likes to take pictures of herself and she has pestered me for months to wear something of hers and take a picture wearing something of hers. So I thought of how disgusting a pose PSU did a few years back and did the same with her now stretched out panties. She likes it for whatever reason.
We believe this story.

Sin,

Nobody

Ummm .... 'dude' ... you're taking a pic of yourself in panties.

And you know what?
They appear to fit a little toooo well on you.

For a 'smokin' hot' chick, the ol' caboose would figure to be just a bit W I D E.

Sayin'.

But I'm sure her face is cute, she bakes a mean beef stew, and she loves her mother.

....... oh, and she's got a great personality. haha

Good luck with this, AP.

I'm sure the boards will forget this whole episode in no time flat.

bwaaaaa hahahaha
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

So come up to the lab...

...and see what's on AP's slab.
Why don’t you just STFU.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

poptart wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Simple really. I have a smoking hot 27 y/o girlfriend that likes to take pictures of herself and she has pestered me for months to wear something of hers and take a picture wearing something of hers. So I thought of how disgusting a pose PSU did a few years back and did the same with her now stretched out panties. She likes it for whatever reason.
We believe this story.

Sin,

Nobody

Ummm .... 'dude' ... you're taking a pic of yourself in panties.

And you know what?
They appear to fit a little toooo well on you.

For a 'smokin' hot' chick, the ol' caboose would figure to be just a bit W I D E.

Sayin'.

But I'm sure her face is cute, she bakes a mean beef stew, and she loves her mother.

....... oh, and she's got a great personality. haha

Good luck with this, AP.

I'm sure the boards will forget this whole episode in no time flat.

bwaaaaa hahahaha
RACK teh take.
Fucking closet case cum drunk semen junkie is busted!!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I have a smoking hot 27 y/o girlfriend
Nice cover.

It's over for Androgynous Punk. Move over ctrl-cuda, KC Paul, Rumple, Diego, and Toddowen - there's a new sheriff in town.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

The seasonal return of the reindeer is imminent.

~put ear to ground~
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The seasonal return of the reindeer is imminent.

~put ear to ground~
Those sweet, sweet hooves. Like music to my ears.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Oh well girls, have fun with it. The Beemish troll is SG's sister. She is soaking wet in her own cum right now. No shock that all of my board "enemies" are chiming in.

Don't get caught with your shorts around your ankles when you die and my pics are on your screen. Shit happens.

fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Jsc810 wrote:Wait. You sent those pics to SG's sister??
Jesus AP, don't tell us that you of all people got Wendy_Lou_Who'd?

Dude, wtf were you thinking?
Hang in there, most of the razzing you'll take over it will go away in about 7 or 8 years.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Never, something like that is retirement level destruction
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

AP is shown mincing around in his granny's panties.

I guess the only card left to play is "you guys are jerking off to my pics! Ha!"

Sad. Just a sad and desperate way to end a posting career.

As if the job loss smack, drunkard smack, kooky eye smack, and studio apartment smack wasn't haunting enough.

Now dude adds THIS to his resume.

It's surreal, the amount of abuse this dude brings onto himself.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

If you had half a brain, you would have claimed it was a wytch imbecile, always leaving a shadow of a doubt. But you immediately admitted it, so there is no going back now.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Am I the only one that had a "It places the lotion in the basket" moment here?

First to wytch AP with Buffalo Bill wins a prize.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

Jsc810 wrote:Wait. You sent those pics to SG's sister??
Story is that he sent them to some other chick and AP's Kooky Eye Troll made SG's sister aware of them last night...

http://thetrolls.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.p ... 64&start=0
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mister Bushice wrote:

Anyone?

Bueller?
Give one of these a try...

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:

I'm sure there must be a perfectly reasonable explanation. Take your time.
Please tell me those aren't jizz spots on AP's mirror...
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

This ranks with KC Cocksmokers internet pinata persona
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Cuda wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:

Anyone?

Bueller?
Give one of these a try...

Test fire it for me first, will ya? I'd like to know that it works before I try it.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

Maybe put a bag on your head next time so as to avoid this type of mishap.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

No, that was last weekend.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

have a smoking hot 27 y/o girlfriend that likes to take pictures of herself and she has pestered me for months to wear something of hers and take a picture wearing something of hers. So I thought of how disgusting a pose PSU did a few years back and did the same with her now stretched out panties. She likes it for whatever reason.
Jesus God. You thought of me and then did that crime? Just leave me the hell out of all that, thanks.

BTW, do you even know any women? What woman would find that attractive? For shit's sake...what woman wouldn't run screaming from your cum-blasted mirror?

Dude...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dave, you are the weakest of those that attempt smack. You married a fat hog and are jealous aren't you? So stupid and you best get busy with your reinqueer post.

At least try you fucking weak-link.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Jealous? Jealous?

bwahahahaha
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.