Tom Osborne to return to AD dept. today at 5:15

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Tom Osborne to return to AD dept. today at 5:15

Post by At Large »

Good thing, although if he hired Turner Gill, I'll kill him. I'm assuming it won't be a one-man committee this time. That is... if he fires Callahan, which I believe he will. He hasn't looked happy lately.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

glass dick

already told you he was coming back to assist in finding an AD. He will have a cheezy position to try and bring the glory back. That bringing back the glory thing has worked well at Notre Dame.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

Adelpiero wrote:glass dick

already told you he was coming back to assist in finding an AD. He will have a cheezy position to try and bring the glory back. That bringing back the glory thing has worked well at Notre Dame.
I, too, have sources. And I don't post things here unless it's released to the media because I can keep it to myself. So please stop acting like you're the only one here that knows anything, okay???
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

Now it's supposed to be at 3:00, but I'm sure you already knew that, Adel.
Frank Beamer's growth
Elwood

Post by Frank Beamer's growth »

Athletic Director is not a cheesy position jackass.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Would he bring back Frank Solich?
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

A lot of people had input in terms of our downturn. Frank(tried to do too much himself and didn't recruit enough during season), TO(handcuffed Frank by pushing staffing TO's staffing wants, left us with a bunch of guys that couldn't recruit and some meh coaches), Bill Byrne(let facilities become average), and Boyd Eppley(became figurehead, guys skipped S&C way too much). Those schortcomings were addressed in 03 with new coaches, new S&C, and new facilities coming, and we definitely improved compared to where we were the year before. But the new AD had it in the back of his mind to fire Solich and his new staff from the start and soon as he had an excuse(and before the staff could get that 10th win that would kill the firing) he canned them and talked a bunch of smack afterward that he failed to back-up.

Of course this is the same AD that wanted to hire Dave Wannstadt, who will get canned at Pitt next season, and offered to overpay Houston Nutt. Who is struggling to keep his job at Ark.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?