Alright Killian, Let's Do This

The best of the best
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Alright Killian, Let's Do This

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

notre dame stadium, 10/15/05

bode
Lardass, when asked about the Bush Push wrote:That's a heads-up by Reggie and hopefully any running back I had would be pushing right along with him," he said.
later in the doctor's office

Fuck Notre Dame
Fuck Crisco Weis
Fuck Field Goal Jesus

You motherfuckers are in for another L on the season. I will be fifteen beers deep before I set foot on that landfill dump called Notre Dame. Section 8 row 23, motherfucker.

Fight on.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

You know, it's going to be fun walking out of that game 2-6 with both wins coming against tofu eating, LA pussy ass mother fuckers.

You want to bring up that game, fine. Just so you know, this little douche:

will be eating that shit all day. But, we know dirty Sanchez likes to eat shit.

And you think losing to Notre Dame is bad, that's only the beginning of your shitstorm this year. Let's do a little math, shall we? I'll go slow so you can keep up.

+

=

At least we can say that the Condom's don't juice. Right, Brian Cushing?

But we know it's hard for the Poodle to keep track of all that shit, considering how much teaching he has to do for his coaching staff. Pictured below are USC's assistants:

And here is Pete looking for Matt, Reggie, or Norm:

In all seriousness, this experience has been a good experience for Poodle. But he will struggle next year when he takes the San Diego job. You see, there is atually a salary cap in the NFL. He can't just call the guy:

and have him make another shitty Star Wars movie to finace 17 more linebackers, 32 more RB's, and 2 offensive lineman.

After all of this, and after the NCAA throws you away like yesterday's cum rag, I know exactly who you need to hire to bring your progam back from scandal.

He looks good in red, doesn't he condom fans? I see your future, and it's more scary than leaving my sunglasses at OJ's ex-girlfriend/wife's house.

Fuck off Trojans. 13 years in a row starts again this weekend.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Rack you both. Good shit.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

You know what they say, motherfucker. It ain't over until the fat lady lardass sings. Remember that one time when Notre Dame was going to win against USC and they stepped on their collective dicks? Wasn't the game like over and stuff if they could just make one last play?

Poor little DB getting toasted like Wonder Bread on a fade in tampa 2 "coverage". :lol:

Tell Gravy-Veins it would probably be a BAD idea to bring out the green jerseys on Saturday, because they usually make the French suck more than they usually do.

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce Nore Dame's offensive line:

And, of course, Front Butt's stout secondary:

The Beaner is going to light these pussies up on Saturday.

I very much look forward to my steak dinner on Friday night...and then a trip to the school of engineering Saturday morning to 'leave my mark' on that shithole campus called Notre Dame. No real surprise it's named after the French. Both places are full of cowardly pussies.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

JImmy, what did you do, hide a camera in the turf.
People die everyday.
Sin,
O.J.

People get hurt everyday on long grass.
Sin,
The ND grounds crew.

You better hope the shorter people on your team don't get lost in the long grass this weekend because it's gonna be long and poor Desmond is going to have that in his dome all day long. It's gonna suck for you condom pu$$ies to be on that plane for 5 hours knowing you lost to a totally inferior ND team. Crisco has nothing to lose so be prepared for all kinds of shit to be thrown your way. You may be 15 beers deep into your experience which bodes well for you because as you see double you'll see your beloved ganster, rapist, trash talking band of thugs lost twice.

I'll take SC and give the 28
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Welcome to another edition of DUMBFUCK DECISIONS 101, sponsord by the French Whores of Notre Dame

Exhibit A

sucked balls. dumbfucks

Exhibit B & C check out the green

all i can say about this douche is bwahhahahaaaaa. dumbfucks.

Exhibit D

"hey. i'm a fat piece of shit. where are my motherfucking cheez its.
it must suck having your own gravitational field. does he have any of his own moons yet? dumbfucks

Exhibit E

this guy is the george steinbrenner of notre dame dumbfucks. see resume above. dumbfucks.

Eat shit Notre Dame.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I am going to say it now ARCHIVE this shit...
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

If I actually knew how to post pictures I'd have Paul Hackett, John Robinson in his second tenure (who makes Weis look like Karen Carpenter, Ted Tollner, and Larry Smith. So put pics of ND's shitty coaches up $C has just as many.......wait, they have more....
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Sharpley over Clausen????

No way......he looks better....period.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

rack the both of you. an epoch performance. will be a good weekend to be in south bend no matter what.
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

Not bad for a 20 point spread.
Those who stay will be champions.
Killian

Post by Killian »

You're going to post a pic of Ambrose Wooden getting burned and claim 'bode? Fuck man. That's like bragging you fucked Paris Hilton. Who the fuck hasn't? But good for Dwayne Jarrett. I think that was the last time he out ran anything. God knows he can't out run McDonalds, just like his idol Mike Williams. You want to make fun of fat people? Pictured below is Dwayne hard at work in the offseason:

Mike Williams, obviously very pleased with Dwayne's progress and dedication to his program:

And you want to play the stupid hire game? Holy shit. Listen to Lax. Pictured below is Trojan fan, inside his house:

Let's see, we have this guy:

Brillian hire.

Then we have Vince Jr.:

Those didn't work, so let's bring back a legend:

Whoops, wrong legend.
Either way, John Robinson II didn't work out, so the king of all stupid hires was made:

I actually feel sorry for Trojan fans right now. We all know that Pom Pom is going to jet before the seat gets too hot, and given how efficient Mike Garrett is at finding football coaches, it's a shame that this guys daughter is on the fastpitch softball team at USC:

If that doesn't work out, the Lady Trojans may want to look into these young, talented athletes:

Traci Fontes - Water Polo
Jenny Turner - Point Guard
Cami Wannstedt - Shortstop
Courtney Edwards - 100M dash

That should shore up your Title IX requirements, and give Mike Garrett a deep pool of replacements once Pom Pom gets the fuck out.
Last edited by Killian on Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

You USC posters think you're so big and bad? How bout a sig bet? What's the spread?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rack! Any and all Richie Kotite smack scores double.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Oh shit!! Bwahahahahahaa!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p0Y7yjxJVlc&feature=bz301

Edit...shit didn't see adel's thread. Glass dick.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

WolverineSteve wrote:Oh shit!! Bwahahahahahaa!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p0Y7yjxJVlc&feature=bz301

Edit...shit didn't see adel's thread. Glass dick.
:lol: Rack that YouTube clip.

RACK the shit out of Meds and Killian!! (Love the Notre Dame Stadium pic, circa 10/2005).
FIGHT ON!
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

[pause button]

:lol:

[/pause button]
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Those motherfucking French. So much choke you might mistake them for an outboard motor.

Let's recap what a pathetic douche program they've been when things really counted

1995 Fiesta Bowl - Colorado 41, French Whores 24
thay there, that's a bullthit call. we are notre dame where are the callths for uth.

1996 Orange Bowl - Florida State 31, French Whores 26
jethuth chrithst. thop thucking out there and make a play.

1997 Independence Bowl - LSU 27, French Whores 9
this guy ran for 222 yards. lol.

1999 Gator Bowl - Georgia Tech 35, French Whores 28
is that a green jersey? this guy tossed 3 td’s and caught one here.

2001 Fiesta Bowl - Oregon State 41, French Whores 9
pwn3d.

2003 Gator Bowl - NC State 28, French Whores 6
there is nobility in defeat. preserve the integrity of the game and we are all winners. even if we’re getting our asses handed to us.

2004 Insight Bowl - Oregon State 38, French Whores 21
making friends i see.

2006 Fiesta Bowl - Ohio State 34, French Whores 20
all. day. long.

2007 Sugar Bowl - LSU 41, French Whores 14
waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

*** RECAP ***

Points For: 157
Points Against: 316

Fuck the French.
Killian

Post by Killian »

"I'm just jacked and pumped to be here today!!! We've got a lot of great players and I expect us to be very jacked for the game!!!!!

"Coach, don't you think you should actually be practicing this week?"

"I'm just jacked and pumped to be favored by so much! WHOOOO!!!!! JACKED AND PUMPED!!!!!!"

"Do you hold any ill will towards Jim Harbaugh for saying those comments?"

"I AM FUCKING JACKED AND PUMPED!!!! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME!!! WHERE'S ORGERON???"

"So you're not concerned about Stanford?"

"Look at me? Do I look worried? It's Stanford!!! I heard they actually have to get their players to qualify to let them play!! And then they have to go to class!!! After hearing all of that, do you think they have a fucking shot??? JACKED AND PUMPED!!!!!!

"There you have it Trojan fans. Our fearless leader is not concerned with Jim Harbaugh or Stanford. My sources tell me that the word on the street is Coach is looking to run it up on the Trees because of the comments made by Harbaugh."

"We had a steady progression down the field of play and then BEAT DEY ASS!!!!!"

Rack the Condoms being part of the biggest upset in college football history.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

lol!!
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Welcome to Charlie Weis' weekly press conference for the fans. He has agreed to field four questions.

Oh divine one, we all know that our shortcomings remain Ty Willingham's fault. I still support you blindly and hope we can win at some point in the next decade. My question is: is Jimmy Clausen still a Heisman candidate?

Yes my son, coming off the bench in the second half, with a win over Southern Cal and a strong run at the academies, I do believe the young man will be in New York to accept the hardware. Have you seen the Michelin Guide for New York? Fuck.

Thy master, it is a great honor to breathe your carbon dioxide. It looks like you are slimming down and I'm still furious about you getting jammed in that lawsuit. My question is: When you finish cleaning up the near-irreparable damage that Ty did to the program, will you go down in history as the greatest football coach in division one history and will they name the hall of fame after you?

That's two questions, but the answers are yes *burp* and yes. I passed a stool this morning that looked like Ty.

Oh Great One, Ty did you no favors and our woes are entirely his fault. Is it just me or is the offensive line the best in the nation if they can just tweak a couple things in practice this week? Also, can I lick the underside of your boots?

Ty was worthless and if I ever run into him again I will slap him across the foreheard with a KFC drumstick – after I’ve eaten it of course. *pffffffttttttt* Yes, our offensive line is two tweaks away from being the best in the nation. Please have patience, as I will deliver results. Soon. And yes, sure, you can lick my boots.

Oh Second Coming of Christ, I blame Ty for everyting we’re dealing with. My question is: is it true that there will be an expansion to the library building to make it wider, so that a BCS Jesus in your likeness will replace touchdown Jesus?

You better fucking believe it. I’ve already spoken to the Vatican and they are going to rename the place St. Weis Basilica. That pope wouldn’t do shit in division one and I hear he’s a real bore. When I finish my run here at South Bend I will move to Rome and write the Third Testament. In it I’ll make sure God takes a dump on Los Angeles and that Pete Carroll gets AIDS. *hiccupp*

That’s all for now. I’m fucking hungry let’s break for lunch.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

RACK Meds and Killian...probably best the one-on-one smack this year
...and RACK that YouTube clip
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

This one is pretty damn funny. Rack Michiganfan.

Sorry if it's glass dick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLOtDB1SzSA
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:This one is pretty damn funny. Rack Michiganfan.

Sorry if it's glass dick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLOtDB1SzSA

That would a thousand times funnier if the clips were in fast forward like the Benny Hill bits were...still funny though. That's more of a slam towards the ND offensive line considering most of those clips are of Claussen getting his ass planted into the turf at the Big House.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Dear Jimmah,

Please. Stop. I just spit beer all over my laptop monitor.

Sincerely,
GreginPG
FIGHT ON!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

And there's still three more days until game day. This is one for the ages.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

My 7 year old is wondering what I'm laughing about.....great stuff guys......
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:Exhibit B & C check out the green

Holy shit!

I missed this the first time around. Outstanding.
Killian

Post by Killian »

The thing I like least about this rivalry is the blatant homosexuality oozing from the Trojans every time you turn around. I've only noticed this since this guy took over:

Seen below, during an interview with Boi from Troy, discussing the "size" he is looking for in all recruits and telling Boi "where we want it":

Don't believe me? It's fucking everywhere. Carson Palmer was recruited by the man genius Paul Hackett and went from this:

to this:

Carson now likes 'em long, and in the cornhole.

It's no wonder that Carroll is a defensive coach, look how he has them tackle:

Not only is the deffense coming (or is it "cumming"?) under Poodle's spell, look at what he has done to some of the offensive players as well:

This guy has even gone after other coaches:

There is no doubt in my mind why this sick fuck has gone after quarterbacks named Booty, Hinds, and Sanchez.

Fuck man, this guy thinks all this shit is gay:

So it wasn't great recruiting and coaching that has led to this run. It's been the fact that other teams are scared shitless that they'll get fucked on the field, either by the players or opposing coaches after the game.

And of course, I'm not going to let the pink elephant walk out of the room without talking about it.

What. The. Fuck.

More than half those guys could tell you the flavor of a popsicle if they sat on it.
Last edited by Killian on Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Killian wrote:

What. The. Fuck.

More than half those guys could tell you the flavor of a popsicle if they sat on it.

BWAHAHAHA!!

Rack the hell out of this thread.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

[pause button]

:lol:

[/pause button]
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Wow, I didn’t think you’d be foolish enough to go down this path. But considering you’re French, I guess it makes perfect sense.

If we’re going to talk about gheyness, let’s take a look at Ron Powlus II – a.k.a. the French Rag Doll. In the Notre Dame playbook, I think their bread and butter play is called “Tards right, three step drop, get pounded into the dirt".

Seeing as lil Jimmy is a huge bitch, these pictures shouldn’t come as a shock.

WTF? Where to even begin. We all know lil Jimmy likes to have his hands pressed against a large man’s taint, but off the field he surrounds himself with co-faggots wearing speedos? Nice print on his btw.

Faggot.

Yeah, he’s not ghey or anything. Notice the natural curve in the wrist. I wonder if another man finds those rings to be pleasurable. Wait never mind, lil Jimmy is a bottom, not a top.

I wonder where the gel came from to keep that hair so straight. :roll:

Faggot.

Seriously, you know lil Jimmy runs with these makeup-wearing homos. I didn’t know South Bend had establishments catering to ‘alternative lifestyles’.

Faggot.

Is it just me, or is lil Jimmy related to this retard? Striking resemblance.

Faggot.

No, I was wrong. lil Jimmy is a genetic descendent of the emu. This makes perfect sense, because lil Jimmy is equally-effective at laying eggs.

Faggot.

Fuck the French
Fuck their homo bitchback

FIGHT ON.
Last edited by Jimmy Medalions on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Killian

Post by Killian »

I want everyone to notice how Jimmah decided to combat the gay post. I'll give you a little more info:

Ht: 6-3 Wt: 195
Position: QB
High School: Oaks Christian HS
(Westlake Village, CA)
College: Notre Dame

First off, let's start with the name. Jimmy. Anyone over the age of 12 that intentionally puts an "ie" or "y" at the end of their name when one isn't required is putting from the rough.

Next, let's see where Clausen is from. Hmmm, Cali-fuckin-fornia. Not only that, but less than 40 miles from Gomorrah it self.

Luckily, the de-fagazation has already started. The Clausen family has packed up and moved to South Bend. Once he graduates, I'm sure it will be Jim Clausen and we won't be talking about any hair gell.

What the fuck Coach!!! We lose to Stanford?!?! You ran off Chow!?!?! Charlie is coming into our backyard and taking our quarterbacks!??!?!

Remain calm! All is well!

Delta = ND
Omega = USC

Good thing Sharpley is starting this weekend. We still need a little more time to get "Jim" de-fagized.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Did the French hire Florida State's former offensive line coach? *

* credit Mr2Cents
Killian

Post by Killian »

Yeah, they hired him. The countered by hiring OJ to teach all of their running backs how to slash and knife their way through opposing defenses.

And I'm spent. Have fun at the game Jimmy.

Go Irish, fuck the Trojans.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

This was a lot of fun - it's nice to know some people in here have a sense of humor and can laugh at their own programs.

I'M JACKED AND PUMPED

On a plane to Chicago tomorrow - will be in the building on Saturday and hopefully we'll come out of there with a W and no more friggen injuries.

Good luck..errr.....fuck the French.
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

racks all around!!!

good stuff
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I'm not even reading the captions...the pictures speak for themselves. Great Claussen smack by Meds :lol:
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

thought for sure Id see some of these pics